[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /k/... So my best friend got deployed to Afghanistan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: heAAJhs.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
heAAJhs.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Hello /k/...

So my best friend got deployed to Afghanistan for a year tour. Love the guy like a brother and want to keep his spirits up. We have a very comical relationship and I've decided to send him a different dildo each month as a care package.

Heres where you guys come in... I want a "tactical dildo bayonet" something you could literally attach to your rifle for the lol's (obviously he can't walk around base with it but the thought would be grand.)

How can I make this happen? Also how do I know the dildos wont be confiscated before getting to him? I have his address and seriously want to do this and dont mind paying the shipping cost.

Help /k/!
>>
>>30997222
It's okay, DADT was repealed and you guys can both come out and be with each other.
>>
>>30997272
His wife his 100% we have butt sex
>>
>>30997280
I'm not sure what you just said...
>>
>>30997222
Uh ok...
>>
I don't have any actual proof of this, but I'm pretty sure I read something about certain things being confiscated. I'm fairly certain a 12 plastic ass hammer will be on that list.

As for a mountable dildo bayonet, try just getting a rail mount or something and screw it to the top side of the dildo.
>>
>>30997356
This is going somewhere... I like the rail mount idea.
>>
>>30997222
You don't have to play coy with us here, we're all anonymous.

but still, >>>/diy/
Anyways, I think that the most effective way to implement this would be to attach a sling mount to the dildo. Since dildoes are made out of silicon(e) and are rather tough materials, you can fashion an attachment by drilling a hole through it and sticking a carabiner through, like pic related.

>>30997356
You could also do this, but the problem is that the screw threads could be damaged by just tugging on the dildo. It wouldn't be battle-ready.
>>
File: rattleyote.jpg (18KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
rattleyote.jpg
18KB, 334x500px
you need a dragon dick OP that knot makes for a good place to mount so it wont slide out.

kek kek kek
>>
File: 543839621.jpg (38KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
543839621.jpg
38KB, 500x333px
>>30997394
Yes!
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 500x889px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 500x889px
>>30997222
Op I've come to help you find only the BEST in homoerotic accessories that are battlefield grade. I present the tac sac .Made of a glass filled polymer, ensured to be robust, high speed and of course, low drag.

Finally get a hold of the REAL C(ock) clamp as it was intended! (trademarked by Chris Costa)
>>
>>30997222
>Also how do I know the dildos wont be confiscated before getting to him?
They won't be. Trust me on this one.
>>
>>30997280
I think they have threesomes and they use the wife as a substitute for fucking each other's holes like fags at an bug AIDs party.
>>
>>30997420
Have you send dildo care packages??
>>
>>30997429
Sent* fucking hate the mobile app and texting
>>
File: 1466358053695.jpg (3MB, 3560x2369px) Image search: [Google]
1466358053695.jpg
3MB, 3560x2369px
>>30997394
Those things are godlike, no joke.
>>
>>30997415
>...only the BEST in homoerotic accessories that are battlefield grade.
That is easily the best sentence I have ever heard.
>>
>>30997415
This guy gets it
>>
>>30997429
Received, during my kick on the 31st MEU.

I kinda freaked out. Got my little homemade 550 cord mace taken away from me. Not my proudest moment.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.