[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do deal with edgy faggot at work??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (375KB, 763x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
375KB, 763x960px
we have this edgy faggot where I work, how do I dea with him /k??
>>
>>30996964
You need to provide more details, comrade.
>>
suck his dick
>>
Shoot him.

I suggest loading shotgun shells with semen for the purpose.
>>
Grind down the edges. Refinish. Then apply hoppes and oil.
>>
>>30996987
This guy gets it
>>
>>30996977
He constantly glorifies suicide and violence, actively persues 14-15 yr old girls (he's 18) tries to show people pictures of gore he saved on his phone and is just overall edgy. He dropped out of HS and talks down to others for being religious and attempting to persue a career that isn't minimum wage.
>>
When you two are alone, absolutely melt down on the fucked up scale, make up some story about you having to choke your dog infront of your uncle while he fondled himself, then proceed to hit him with the, "You seem pretty fucked up yourself, please tell me about your woes."

He'll retreat and thats that.
>>
>>30997023
Steal his fedora.
>>
mineral oil
>>
>>30997029
I've considered that but I think he's honestly think it'd be cool or something. I've considered trying to get him to take a swing at me so he'll get fired.
>>
>>30997029
kek
>>
>>30997023
Find inner peace knowing that if he's not a miserable faggot currently, he will be in a couple of years, or apply angle grinder
>>
>>30997068
Noted
>>
Completely ignore him, less attention you give him, less he will bother you, if he tries to get tour attention non-stop just go talk to tour boss or something, just treat his like nothing since hes just a edgy teen and life will probably teach him lesson soon
>>
tell him that Reaper is a shit-tier hero
>>
>>30997195
Hah
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.