[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US Nuclear weapons in Turkey at risk?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Schlosser-Turkey-Bomb-1200.jpg (135KB, 1200x806px) Image search: [Google]
Schlosser-Turkey-Bomb-1200.jpg
135KB, 1200x806px
https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-nukes-turkey-risk-seizure-report-043432750.html

>While we've avoided disaster so far, we have ample evidence that the security of US nuclear weapons stored in Turkey can change literally overnight

Paging Oppenheimer to come tell us why this is the bullshit it very much sounds like.
>>
>>30994550

If anyone unapproved as much as approaches the weapons, they will fry their computers and a small explosive will detonate destroying the hardware.

literal scrap metal without the codes.
>>
>>30994561
It's not as dramatic as that.

They simply won't work.
>>
>>30994550
why are they so shiny and chrome?
>>
Why not move them then?
>>
>>30994550
Is that the same base to which Edrogan cut off power supply recently?
>>
>>30994550

Well, buddy THERE'S AN EXTENSIVE ARCHIVE of Oppenheimer's 'Tippy Top 10 Reasons Why You (Should)n't Fear The Bomb.

https://desuarchive.org/k/thread/30643332/#30643332
>>
>>30994647
Rumor has it they were moved.
>>
>>30994600
Cause if we've gotta use em they might as well look cool and not just be matte grey or green
>>
File: 11.jpg (165KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
165KB, 400x400px
>>30994550

you should listen to the vacaroo's over here:

https://nachrichtensignal301.blogspot.de/2016/07/us-atomwaffenlager-incirlik-knapp.html

they where recored during the coup..
>>
File: air force at turkey.jpg (33KB, 591x394px) Image search: [Google]
air force at turkey.jpg
33KB, 591x394px
Is the Air Force confirmed for weak?

Aren't they the only branch directly responsible for letting 9-11 happen?

Also aren't they the only branch to have lost a nuclear device?
>>
>>30994724
Wow so kol
>>
Close Incirlik and kick the Roaches out of NATO.
>>
>>30994724

I was present in that thread. Just wondering if something apparent has changed that I'm missing or if it's just someone's feeble attempt at inciting panic.
>>
>>30994833
>directly responsible for letting 9-11 happen

>Because an unbriefed quick reaction alert pilot is supposed to find and destroy an airliner somewhere on the east coast in half an hour
>>
>>30994550
The US would go balls out fuck everyone and everything to protect those nukes. I'd love to see those turk roaches try and take the base only to have the full extent of the US military's abilities in the region brought down on them.
>>
>>30994600
Why wouldn't they be? Instant tickets to Valhalla deserve this.
>>
>>30994879
Sounds like a kickass movie
>>
>storing nukes in a muslim country

They should be dropped.
>>
>>30994600
>why are they so shiny and chrome?
This is just a guess here - doesn't high albedo reduce the probability of warhead fratricide?
>>
>>30994724
>>30994863
> feeble attempt at inciting panic
Losing physical control over nukes is still a huge problem even if they can't be detonated, you know. Don't be a retard.
>>
>>30994550
>Oppenheimer

dumb pretentious cunt.
>>
>>30994833
Navy lost some too.
>>
>>30994550
Cant we just like, detonate them in place by remote?
>>
>>30995624
>this fucking guy
>>
>>30995624

Wew laddy.

The door is over there. Click that little red X in the corner of your screen and begone!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.