[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zombie Knives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: rgrgrg.png (92KB, 421x348px) Image search: [Google]
rgrgrg.png
92KB, 421x348px
Since zombie knives are going to be completely illegal to sell or buy in the Uk from Thursday.

Me being a knife lover, especially the cheap ones with a great quality. I'd like to get one, so my question to you is...

If i order a zombie knife (Soon to be illegal in the UK) and the knife is scheduled to come in around 20 days, will i still get the knife or will it be stopped at customs?

Tar.

Before you ask, no i'm not a fat fedora wearing faggot, as i've seen on another Zombie Knives post. Just a guy who loves his knives.
>>
>>30993035

OP is a faggot fat fedora wearing faggot also sage you fucking omega male
>>
Why would you want one? Just buy a chanceinhell or halfachance from crkt if you want a "tactical" large knife
>>
>>30993063

Why would you reply to this faggot you fucking summerfaggot?
>>
They might actually seize it from you. No fast order options? I have a buddy in Canada who orders games online, requests them to be labeled as cook ware, tools, etc to avoid an entertainment tax he said they have. Might be worth a try. Good luck.
>>
>>30993069

Sadly, no. But thanks, i might try that if nothing else works.
>>
>>30993035
What the fuck does "zombie knife" even define as?
I for one welcome zombie knives, they let retards be retards with low quality weapons instead of actually good weapons.
>>
File: 1458817445604.jpg (15KB, 502x417px) Image search: [Google]
1458817445604.jpg
15KB, 502x417px
>>30993035

When will this zombie fad bullshit end?
>>
As a Brit, I am embarrassed for my country at this.

I would have hoped that Theresa May would have been less of a cuck than other PMs but evidently not.
>>
How exactly do you quantify a 'zombie knife'. Is it something with a fluorescent green handle and a biohazard symbol?

Britfag here, and I can't say I care tuppence. Most of these things are shitty quality lumps of pot metal in odd shapes which completely diminish their value as an actual weapon. The only thing that'll change is Mohammed and Tyrone will go back to bog standard kitchen knives.
>>
Wait, what's the difference between a 'zombie knife' and a regular knife?

Where is the line drawn?
>>
>>30993909
One has utilitarian use and the other has unnecessary serration and weird curves is essentially an (not a good) art piece. Their toys for adults to display or to fuck around with and with no real use as a work knife. That being said neither should be banned. If idiots want to spend $100 on a neon colored knife that is as likely to cut them as anyone they use it on then let them. Shit if in prisons, one could argue a rigid controlled environment as far what goes in and out, people make shanks out of random materials. How is banning knives going to help stop people from being stabbed?
>>
>>30993035
Buy a real cool knife. This shit is retarded.
>>
File: dVRM67N.jpg (281KB, 1656x2208px) Image search: [Google]
dVRM67N.jpg
281KB, 1656x2208px
>>30993909
This is the difference with a real knife.

Look at him
>>
File: bigassknife.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
bigassknife.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
CRKT Redempion
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.