[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pellet guns for europoors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: crosman phantom.jpg (41KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
crosman phantom.jpg
41KB, 700x700px
Europoor here
Getting guns is pretty hard here (Belgium)
First: yes, in a few months I will go to a shooting club, do my exams and get my licence to buy a real gun (9mm kaliber pistol)

But since it's hard to get a real rifle here, I want to buy a pellet gun for a decent price (it's not for self defense or anything, that's what the pistol is for)

https://www.shogun.nl/luchtdruk/geweren/crosman/crosman-phantom.html
https://www.dicks.nl/gamo-delta-4-5mm-luchtbuks-richtkijker-kogeltjes.html

I found these two, the Gamo Delta looks pretty China-tier

>inb4 buy a wooden one
I want to but they are expensive for just a pellet gun
>>
Just take a trip to Serbia or Ukraine and get select fire AKM.

It is what all the "new europeans" do.
>>
Protip : even for airguns, the break open type sucks balls.
>>
Go to molenbeek and kill some Muslims. They will have AKs to steal.
>>
>>30992618
non-white scum will get away with this, but if they ever catch a white with an illegal gun.... They'd throw you in jail and make the weapon laws (for whites) even harder
>>
I was going to help you but with that racist parade I wont.
>>
I just got the new Crossman Maximus in both 22 and 177 calibers. I love them. No more springer recoil. Just pump them up with the hand pump and shoot like 50 shots.
>>
Get a weihrauch.

>>30992656
kek'd
>>
>>30992586
I'd look into the most powerful gamo whisper you can get in 22cal for maximum fun.
22cals are a lot more entertaining to use because they make a lot bigger results down range.
>>
File: 9620361.jpg (120KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
9620361.jpg
120KB, 500x500px
>>30992644
yes, you are obviously a "pro" to give use that nice piece of information
>>
>>30992712
It's true tho

Terrorist cells with AK's and bombs just get a warning most of the time, not even a fine for having illegal weapons

If I, as I white in my own country, would be found with an illegal gun I'd be happy if I just ended with a fine
>>
Ya know its horrible to get stabbed in the lung with a length bicycle spoke.

Especially if it has some feathers glued to the end.

Jusssayin? Break action give a lot of loading room.
>>
>>30992586
I remember seeing a belgianfag posting his collection here before, I think he has a short barreled SG551. Why couldn't you get one?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.