[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else boobytrap their houses before they go on vacation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 22

File: DMC_1582016_1247.jpg (150KB, 962x722px) Image search: [Google]
DMC_1582016_1247.jpg
150KB, 962x722px
Anyone else boobytrap their houses before they go on vacation?
>>
Shoo shoo don't shoot my dog
>>
>>30990649
That is illegal.

I didn't find that out until my ex-wife turned me in.
>>
>>30990661
>I didn't find that out until my ex-wife turned me in.
Kek
>>
>>30990649
Did you rig your piss bottles to blow?
>>
File: stirner_400x400.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
stirner_400x400.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>30990695
>my
>>
>>30990649
What are in the bowling balls?
>>
>>30990736
>Bottling someone elses piss
That's just fucking weird brah
>>
File: 1462342632505.jpg (77KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1462342632505.jpg
77KB, 1024x683px
>>30990649
Mr ATF I didn't realize it was legal to post your crime scene photos on a Mongolian basket weaving forum.
>>
>>30990649
Why would anyone do that? If you're going to set a trap you really should be there to finish them off.
>>
File: 1471238944750.jpg (261KB, 1517x891px) Image search: [Google]
1471238944750.jpg
261KB, 1517x891px
>>30990762
>>
>>30990774
>not using enough explosive
There's your problem, mate.
>>
>>30990799
Who said anything about explosives? That just brings up another question. Why would you blow up your own house?
>>
>>30990838
If I can't have it noone can.
>>
>>30990649
I forgot what that pic is from, whas that the boston bomber bros house? or was that that faggot who couldn'g get bitches in CA?
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 425x490px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 425x490px
>>30990838
It's the manly way to defend your home.
Have a false home set to blow, and live in the reinforced basement below. Just rebuild the top section after clearing out each generation of the neighbourhood's dindus.

Only a fucking cuck wouldn't like this idea.
Also, obviously the bunker is rigged to blow as well, because being taken alive in the Hivil War would not bear thinking about.
>>
File: image_6.jpg (17KB, 386x400px) Image search: [Google]
image_6.jpg
17KB, 386x400px
>>30990649
Yep
>>
File: image.jpg (209KB, 614x456px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209KB, 614x456px
>>30990917
I think it is the Aurora shooter's apartment.
>>
>>30990649
To the point where some idiot will die of mustard gas.
>>
>>30990763
I thought this was a Kazakhstanian Curtain Rod Appreciation forum.
>>
>>30991103
Indoeuropean chalkboard messaging forum
>>
>>30990929
You know grenades have a two stage trigger, right?
>>
>>30991111
It's a tibetan smoke signal trading market.
>>
>>30990649

Anyone else boobytrap their houses before they go see a movie?

Am I the only one?
>>
>>30991125
Wtf they told me on pol this was a yiddish dradel carving forum
>>
>>30991153
No it's a ramadan halal and halal accessories.
>>
>>30991128
I booby-trap my house based on the theme of the movie I go and see.
Finding Dory was a fucking chore, I still don't know how I am going to sell off those sharks.
>>
>>30990649
Yes I do

Industrial glue pads by the door and under every window, and Legos strewn liberally throughout the house. Also, the ac is off so it's like high 90s, all the glassware is coated with sriracha, and my sunny d is half laxative.

I also make sure to turn off all utilities so there's no running water or power.
>>
>>30991161
No no no! It's a columbian cocaine exporting bulletin board.
>>
>>30991425
>LEGOS strewn liberally throughout the house

You're a sick monster and I hope the ATF shoots your dog.
>>
>>30990649
>before they go on vacation

I don't understand this part.
>>
>>30991168
lel
>>
File: sticky hand 300x200.png (451KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
sticky hand 300x200.png
451KB, 1600x1066px
Yup, I hang a bunch of these fuckers at varying heights throughout the house.
>>
File: Untitled.png (424KB, 626x476px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
424KB, 626x476px
>>30990649

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwrOjrsnLDg

Here in BR some guy killed a house robber using some pipes, a shotgun shell, some cables and a rat trap.

He was being robbed every time he left on a trip, at some point he decided to build the contraption and it worked.

He came back from this trip to find his neighbor dead in his kitchen with a bunch of shotgun projectiles in his chest.

He was arrested but, in the end, he walked out free.
>>
I think deliberately booby trapping is illegal but a self destroying Rupert Goldberg Machine could make it seem accident enough.
>>
File: download-3.jpg (4KB, 228x134px) Image search: [Google]
download-3.jpg
4KB, 228x134px
>>30990736
what if he meant its his piss but in someone elses bottles?
>>
>>30991125
its an Italian pizza throwing post-it note
>>
i remember hearing about a guy here in wisconsin who rigged his cabin with a shotgun, so he wounded a burgular who had to crawl back to the highway to get medical attention. Pretty sure the owner got some serious jail time
>>
I booby trap my house with my neighbor.

He's a single 'nam vet with serious issues. He just sits in the back, drinking, smoking, watching TV, occasionally shooting critters. Never goes outside, never leaves his house. We hang out and talk funs all the time. Occasionally I'll bring him supplies and junk, so he gave me a key.

When I got out, I make sure to go over in his yard and open his front windows, and unlock his front door.

Did I mention that he's always carrying and is a crazy good shot?
>>
File: 1470700023452.jpg (110KB, 823x563px) Image search: [Google]
1470700023452.jpg
110KB, 823x563px
>someone breaks in
>most expensive things in my house are the 3 safes
>they are bolted down
>they weigh a shit ton
>they are air tight
>they are burn proof
>they proceed to steal all my other 'valuables'
>claim 'exactly' what was stolen on insurance
>tell them that tyrone pissed on my carpet
>finally get new carpet to remove that dog piss stain
>tell them that tyrone broke into my garage
>finally get that back window fixed
>tell them that tyrone must have gotten made and tried to destroy property in garbage disposal
>finally get new garbage disposal
>tell them that tyrone even took my fucking blinds
>finally be able to make it dark on second floor
>tell them that tyrone must have had a sick humor because hew drew all over the guest room walls
>finally get that gibberish my niece drew on the wall painted over

Why the fuck would I ever put traps in my place?
>>
>>30992770
found an article on it
http://articles.latimes.com/1999/dec/19/news/mn-45474
>>
>>30992770
Yeah... traps are 110% illegal. It's a very basic Bar Exam question.

Basically, it works like this:

(1) You're not allowed to use deadly force to protect property. Period. Anywhere, in any state, ever. Can't do it. It's always illegal. Remember that /k/... many people get lost in the details and forget this simple rule.

(2) Your trap is a huge fucking hazard to people just trying to do their job. You could end up killing a firefighter / cop / utility worker / etc.

(3) Kids do stupid shit all the time. We don't want them falling into punji pits and shit in their tender retard years.
>>
>>30992753
It's an atf honeypotting board
>>
>>30992803
Kek
>>
>>30992862
That's not funny because it basically is that
>>
>>30992884
>implying that was a joke
>>
All I know is that its a really, really fucking bad idea to booby trap house before going out on the beer.
>>
>>30991118

What?
>>
>>30990661
>ex wife
>ex son's mother
>>
I leave a piss bucket angled over the door frame. If you open the door the wrong way it'll fall on you.
>>
>>30991118
Tape is below the handle. It would detonate. If the grenade was not held on by tiny pieces of tape that would rip off the moment the door opened.
>>
Yes. If a girl wanders into my house she'll be trapped there until I get back. Probably longer.
>>
>>30992847
>You're not allowed to use deadly force to protect property. Period.
That sounds incredibly stupid. Why do Castle law's even exist then?

>You're only allowed to protect your property, while you are there. If you leave then it is all up for grabs.
>>
>>30992847
>You're not allowed to use deadly force to protect property
Case law in Texas says otherwise. The only hangup with boobytraps is that they are non discriminatory.
>>
File: nofbiawoo.png (329KB, 550x562px) Image search: [Google]
nofbiawoo.png
329KB, 550x562px
>>30990649
Tell me more, anon!
>>
>>30992862
Too real
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 240x135px
>>30991460
>not recognizing a Somali clamshell decorating meet-and-greet when you see one
>>
>>30992822
Goddamn that rustles my jimmies.

>Circuit Judge Edward R. Brunner told Miller at his sentencing: "[This is] taking us back to the days . . . where there were no rules and everyone carried guns . . . and handled their problems as they saw fit. . . . And that can't be condoned, no matter how terrible you feel about the loss of your property or the invasion of your space."

More like Circuit Bitch.
>>
>>30992847

I'm not a lawyer, but how does #1 jive with:

"Texas law allows a person to use force in the protection of property to prevent or terminate another’s trespass or other unlawful interference with the possession of real or personal property. Deadly force can be used in Texas when the crime against property is classified as arson, burglary, robbery, criminal mischief at night or theft at night. Deadly force may also be used to prevent a person from fleeing with property immediately after the commission of a burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime if the actor believes that the property cannot be recovered by any other means."

Or did you mean only if the owner is not present at the time of robbery, i.e. trap?
>>
>>30993077
>Why do Castle law's even exist then
Works like this: you can only lawfully use deadly force if somebody is going to inflict death or great bodily harm on you.

If you're chilling in your house, you're protecting you, not your stuff. We legally presume that a person means you harm if they come past a barrier (definition of "barrier" is kind of all over the place, won't get into the weeds on that) on your property, so your use of force is justified.

The court just initially leans in your favor though, which can be overcome with evidence. So even Castle Law states are not carte blanche to shoot people on your land... that's why you can't off mailmen, etc.

>>30993101
>Texas
While I haven't seen these cases, I really wouldn't be surprised. But, as you say, even Texas doesn't allow you to set bombs or trap guns.
>>
>>30993168
Still... Not so long ago it was legal to shot cattle rustlers for taking steer or hanging horse thieves.

Why did we support laws that prevent normal citizens from protecting their wealth? If someone runs off with my entire life's saving I am not allow to put a hole in his back to prevent years of work from just walking away?
>>
File: brave and the bold.jpg (49KB, 639x353px) Image search: [Google]
brave and the bold.jpg
49KB, 639x353px
>>30992803
>>
>>30992624
>drag them across the carpet so they get all hairy and dirty
just the sight of these fuckers would make me turn tail and run
>>
>>30993168
>Works like this: you can only lawfully use deadly force if somebody is going to inflict death or great bodily harm on you.
That's not true. Castle Law where I am in Utah is this:

>76-2-405. Amended by Chapter 252, 1985 General Session. Force in defense of habitation.
(1) A person is justified in using force against another when and to the extent that he reasonably believes that the force is necessary to prevent or terminate the other's unlawful entry into or attack upon his habitation; however, he is justified in the use of force which is intended or likely to cause death or serious bodily injury only if: (a) the entry is made or attempted in a violent and tumultuous manner, surreptitiously, or by stealth, and he reasonably believes that the entry is attempted or made for the purpose of assaulting or offering personal violence to any person, dwelling, or being in the habitation and he reasonably believes that the force is necessary to prevent the assault or offer of personal violence; or (b) he reasonably believes that the entry is made or attempted for the purpose of committing a felony in the habitation and that the force is necessary to prevent the commission of the felony. (2) The person using force or deadly force in defense of habitation is presumed for the purpose of both civil and criminal cases to have acted reasonably and had a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or serious bodily injury if the entry or attempted entry is unlawful and is made or attempted by use of force, or in a violent and tumultuous manner, or surreptitiously or by stealth, or for the purpose of committing a felony.

If someone breaks in and you reasonably think they're going to commit a felony, you can use force to stop them (in Utah for example)
>>
>>30992862
>>30992753
Mauri tattooing symposium
>>
>>30993302
Gotta read the statute m8:
>The person using force or deadly force in defense of habitation is presumed for the purpose of both civil and criminal cases to have acted reasonably and had a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or serious bodily injury if the entry or attempted entry is unlawful and is made or attempted... for the purpose of committing a felony.

The statute is grounded in the common law idea of "imminent peril." The peril is just assumed if the person enters your property with the intent to commit a felony. Same deal, different language.

It's not ironclad. I guarantee you, if you shot a streaker that hopped your fence trying to run out into the street through your backyard (repeat indecent exposures can be felony sex crimes), you would be in a world of shit.

>>30993167
This on the other hand is Texans incarnate. God bless you guys. I'd love to see what a court has made of this. Some Texan has surely shot some asshole in the back of the head while they were running away with his $50 salvation army TV.
>>
>>30993427
But that's what I'm saying, is someone claimed that you can only lawfully use deadly force if somebody is going to inflict death or great bodily harm on you, but that's an overgeneralization because each state interprets the idea of "imminent peril" differently, such as Utah who claims you can use force if a person enters your property with the intent to commit a felony. They don't have to threaten you physically in any way (although it would definitely help your case if you shot someone).

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though because you seem to know what you're talking about. I'm going to law school next year so hopefully I can understand all these legal codes more when the time comes
>>
>>30993101
They're very discriminatory!

They're downright racist!

Killing all those blacks!
>>
>>30990649
How do you not hurt yourself when you come home?
>>
Yeah, I put Lego blocks all over the place.
>>
>>30993537
>that's an overgeneralization
You're 100% correct, I'm dumbing the concepts down so I can post on 4chan without losing people. The definitions I gave, though close, are not technically accurate.

>>30993537
>I'm going to law school next year
Figures, you seem to be picking up on the nuances here. I'm a lawyer of a few years, so I'll give you a heads up on how to interpret this statute, and now that I know you're a potential law student, I know you wont fall asleep.

Where you are tripping up is just a lack of knowledge of the elements of self-defense.

As you know, all elements of a crime must be fulfilled to convict a person. If a person asserts a defense, all elements of the defense must be proven to exonerate.

Normally, any harm you inflict would be homicide/assault/battery. However, criminal homicide/assault/batter all carry an intent element.

An affirmative defense of self-defense negates the intent element of homicide. The elements of self defense are: (1) an unprovoked attack, (2) proportionality of force used, and (3) the attacked person must have a reasonable fear of imminent injury or death.

Defense of habitation (Castle law) is a way to satisfy these elements. Subsection (1) of the Utah statute beginning:
>A person is justified in using force against another...
Is a way to satisfy the proportionality of force element.

Subsection 2 of the Utah statute beginning
>The person using force or deadly force in defense of habitation....

Is a way to satisfy the reasonableness of fear element of self-defense.

You seem sharp, so reread it with this framework, and you'll see how it fits.

Clear as mud?
>>
>>30990929
Is that designed to kill weirdos who pull up on door handles?
>>
>>30990649
Just a german sheperd with AIDS canine.
>>
>>30992847
What about non lethal traps? Like say a pepperspray can aimed face level with a weight that drops when the fence is opened? Or rigging disarmed grenades with 12 guage primers for a tripwire sound trap? Or noise makers like a jumble of glass bottles filled with gravel?
>>
>>30991118
I havent thrown a grenade in 5ever, but you pull a cotter pin out of it, then pull the ring while your hand is still on the handle, and then you throw. just because you pull the ring doesnt mean the grenade will blow up.
>>
>>30993137
>Circuit Judge Edward R. Brunner
https://www.wicourts.gov/courts/appeals/judges/retired/brunner.htm

Looking at his resume, I can't say I'm surprised.
>>
>>30990649
This is the living room of the movie theater killer from Aurora
>>
>>30992773
underrated post
>>
>>30993187
Assholes bro.

See the thing is, there were more assholes shooting people and hiding behind the law.

So they changed the law so crazies cant go Texas chainsaw massacre on anyone stupid enough to come near where they live and legally get away with it.
>>
>>30990929
Vastly overestimating the adhesive strength of masking tape there, chief.
>>
>>30992803
Good luck
I had a Tyrone break in a year ago and haven't heard a peep from State Farm

Bastards took my Ka-Bar, bikes, and my TV ;-;
>>
>>30998976
You have to hound the insurance company.

They dont want to pay out, until you twist their arm.
>>
>>30998559
This. You're gonna have to bolt the fucking grenade to a wall stud.
>>
>>30990926
This desu
>>
File: 1465711713612.png (76KB, 756x550px) Image search: [Google]
1465711713612.png
76KB, 756x550px
>>30992847
>You're not allowed to use deadly force to protect property. Period. Anywhere, in any state, ever. Can't do it. It's always illegal.

Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
File: hehehe.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hehehe.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>30990736
>>
>>30992847
>You're not allowed to use deadly force to protect property.

Umm so I guess all those guards around area 51 aren't really allowed to shoot, does someone feel brave enough to test this theory?
>>
File: burt2.jpg (6KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
burt2.jpg
6KB, 256x192px
>>30990929
>masking tape
>>
>>30992847
>It's a very basic Bar Exam question.
>Basically, it works like this:
>(1) You're not allowed to use deadly force to protect property. Period. Anywhere, in any state, ever. Can't do it. It's always illegal. Remember that /k/... many people get lost in the details and forget this simple rule.

Incorrect. See Castle doctrine.

I'm taking it you're working as a legal secretary answering phone calls and filing because you will never, ever under any single circumstance pass the Bar and practice law.

Should you have a lucky day on the 6th attempt and pass it by some unforeseen miracle, please stick to landlord-tenant and nowhere near any form of actual practice.
>>
>>30992847
castle doctrine is a thing but
>(2) Your trap is a huge fucking hazard to people just trying to do their job. You could end up killing a firefighter / cop / utility worker / etc.
this is true, it's fine to ~defend the hearth~ but you're creating a hazardous situation to neighbors and the like by boobytrapping your lights with grenades and shit.

>>30992964
Don't talk to me or my son's wife ever again.
>>
What if someone who isn't me used a cs grenade as a trap (assuming measures were taken to prevent a fire hazard)?
>>
So I guess LTL weapons are ok as home defense traps?
>>
>>30993302
Pretty much if someone is in your house you can shoot them, though be prepared for a shitload of legal battles. You'll probably be acquitted legally unless it was obviously not reasonable but you'll probably also be sued (and also aquitted if the guy was tryna rob you or whatever) but the time and money is substantial.
I know of two stories about this so bear with me.
>Friend comes home, finds LaQueef Dijon rifling through his house
>pulls gun, tells nig to freeze
>Nig tries to rush
>gets shot in leg
>cops come, tell him they won't charge him but that he should have killed the upstanding citizen
>???? Why
>month later served with lawsuit
>shitload of legal battles, wins case.
Total nightmare tho
>two teens break into what they thought was empty home to make out or whatever
>old crazy owner opens fire, kills male teen
>shoots female teen who runs
>drags her back into house, executes her
>left in basement for days while planning with lawyer
>pretty sure he didn't get in trouble despite pretty clear lack of justification

Also don't trap your house, will get you sued at best
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (52KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
52KB, 475x356px
Unless you got something I can run through a search engine, I'm going to say your full of shit.
>>
>>30990649
No trip wires only pull fuzes attached to $20 bills.
>>
I have a tile floor so I smear honey on the floor by all of the doorways and windows and also on all of the door knobs. It's worked well so far
>>
>>30998976
Sucks to be you, when my house was broken into I had a check cashed by the end of the month. You should get a new agent because i'm with state farm as well. Tyron stole my 50" tv,xbox360,ps3,Macbook pro,Mac mini & assorted games/dvds
>>
>>30999912
say what
>>
>>31000098
Did you have proof of owning these items previously?
>>
>>31000146
Yes, I had receipts, S/N & photos, excluding the games & dvds.
>>
File: 1447862197750.jpg (122KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
1447862197750.jpg
122KB, 500x670px
>>30991168
>>
File: 1452175891240.jpg (59KB, 480x445px) Image search: [Google]
1452175891240.jpg
59KB, 480x445px
>>30991425
>sunny d is half laxative...
Brutal
>>
Yeesh, go to work for just a bit and see what happens. Whalp... time to respond to the internet

>>30999396
If you're invoking Castle Doctrine to argue that you can use deadly force to protect property, you have no idea what castle doctrine actually is.

If you would you pull your head out of your ass and actually do some research before insulting people over the internet, you would know that.

There are Texas statutes that allow you to use deadly force to stop somebody during the commission of A PROPERTY CRIME. This is veeeeeeeeeery different than what you're talking about. To the extent I didn't make a specific carveout for Texas' unique laws, yes, the statement was misleading. But castle law is not what you're looking for.

Since my statement turned up such a fuss, I guess I'll address it. So,

>>30993302
>>30999287
>>30999396
>>30999420

What you're referring to is NOT CASTLE LAW.

Texas laws allow a person to use deadly force on another to protect against imminent arson, burglary, theft during the night, criminal mischief, or robbery. You can also use deadly force if the immediate repossession of property wouldn't be possible in any other way.

NOTE THAT MERE TRESPASS IS NOT INCLUDED. NOTE THAT INTERFERENCE IS NOT INCLUDED. For instance, you cannot shoot and kill a vandal. Even though he is destroying your property, YOU CANNOT USE DEADLY FORCE TO PROTECT IT, EVEN IN TEXAS. Once again, your trap guns are still illegal.

What the Texas laws allow you to use deadly force to halt the commission of a crime against your property that would otherwise would justify your use of force if it was committed against you personally. It has very little to do with the actual property, and much more to do with a person entering your land/personal space with the intent to commit a crime. The only difference is that in Texas, you can also shoot them as they run away.

I understand that the difference in the real world is academic, but it is actually a very important distinction.
>>
>>31001243
ADDENDUM:

Since there is such confusion about Castle Law, and because I don't want our elite Texan operators to go offing their neighbors, I'll explain what it actually is.

Castle Law is just a different name for an old concept called DEFENSE OF HABITATION

(ah... we begin to see the difference between that and this mythical "defense of property" just by knowing the old name)

Defense of habitation is a common law concept that a person is offered certain legal immunities when they are in their own home/domicile/abode, whatever (different states extend it to different buildings, almost all cover the structure where you live, your house/condo/etc).

Specifically and very generally, it just means that you are justified in your use of force against an intruder, and you don't have a duty to retreat. Usually, it also gives you some protection from a civil suit by the intruder or intruder's next of kin.

This is not entirely accurate, as each state will have it's own little quirks. General statements are what cause the ruckus in the first place, but fuck it, I'm not your mother, do some research yourself.

IMPORTANTLY, Castle Law is NOT about protecting your home, it's about you being able to protect yourself when you are in your own home.

This is why Castle Law does not apply when you're not there (i.e., you can't set deadly traps), because it's not about protecting your stuff. Likewise, Castle Law does not apply when you invite a person in, then they start stealing your silverware. Again, you can't kill the fork-stealer, because Castle law is about self-defense, NOT this mythical "deadly force in defense of property."
>>
>>30990926
https://youtu.be/cK0Tvz2YqbQ?t=2m29s
This. If you can buy a house, put food on the table and pay your bills you can rig all the shit to blow in case a bad guy, terrorist or evildoer comes into your house. That's what being a man is all about.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (26KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
26KB, 1280x720px
>>30992647
look at me, Im the mockba stalker now
>>
>>30999396
Holy shit, the level of condescending and pure, unadulterated fucking wrong in this post. You obviously have not a single clue what Castle Doctrine is, and if you are as wrong about that guys future in law as you are about the legality of booby traps, he'll be partner tomorrow.
>>
>>30992847
Do you like to tell false legal advice on the internet? Ask me how I know you've never passed bar
>>
>>30998559
>>30999155
>>30999365
>"Heheh, whoever opens this door will get blown to pieces!"
>someone actually opens door
>grenade easily gets torn off the wall
>grenade hanging by its pin, dangling against the door
>House gets cleaned out
>perpetrator takes grenade hanging from door as he exits
>pulls pin, throws back into house
>destroys interior of house they've just robbed, covering tracks

Who knows, maybe when the grenade falls off the wall it's own weight will be enough to yank the pin loose, effectively slinging a live grenade across the floor. But not likely
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.