[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anti-Gun Schoolmates/Roommates Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 14

File: tactical_hookah.jpg (90KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
tactical_hookah.jpg
90KB, 720x960px
Kek, I'm sure some that some of you sick fucks will enjoy this.

I just moved to a state in the deep south for law school and brought all of my guns with me. I moved into an apartment complex which placed me with random roommates. The first roommate moved in about a week ago, he's chill and is down to go shooting with me.

The other roommate just arrived. European exchange student. Within an hour of his arrival, he is on his anti-gun tirade and how he is terrified of how common guns in the United States are. He also managed to tell us how excited he was to explore the south and get the southern experience. I am fairly confident that he is unaware of what he is getting into, which makes this extra amusing.

Little does he know that in the other room are an AR15, AKM, Glock 19, Sig 226 and several other terrifying baby assaulting weapons of mass destruction.

This is going to be a very interesting year. How have you guys handled going to school with and/or living with anti's? I am personally of the opinion that this nogunz Eurocuck can eat a fat cock if he wants to come here and then complain about guns and how our country works. But I don't need some retard causing problems while I live here for the next year, either.

At either rate, how should I go about revealing or concealing my power level and do any of you have any similar experiences and stories? I don't think that concealing my power levels is even possible considering that I go shooting fairly frequently, and I am fairly unwilling to tiptoe around this guy, but I'm not trying to start some shitfit either.
>>
>>30987778
dude hes just gonna move out the moment he sees them
>>
>>30987778

Clean your guns in the living room.
>>
File: 1461553366141.jpg (27KB, 450x578px) Image search: [Google]
1461553366141.jpg
27KB, 450x578px
>>30987778
Only one option, OP.
>Set up scenario where you are cleaning all of your guns, possibly even with first roommate.
>Yuropoor comes home
>Butt flustered as heck
>Tell him "Blow it out your ass" (Has to be that exactly, only way it'll work.)
>Have gay sex with other roommate once he leaves
>>
>>30987867
This. Just be nonchalant and clean your entire arsenal in the room.

When he comes in and starts screaming about your baby piercing cop seeking assault weapon say

>Welcome to America motherfucker
>>
Am I the only one that carries guns all over the house, no matter what the circumstance? Like usually when I wake up in the morning I'll grab my glock from the nightstand and take it into the bathroom with me.

just sitting around watching TV or on the computer, I always have a rifle next to me

I think it would be impossible to hide my powerlevel in that sort of situation
>>
>>30987867
I like it. I think I'll take the other roommate out for a range day next weekend and then we'll clean everything in the living room. I suspect that his reaction will be incredibly amusing.

Maybe I should set up my cell phone camera and record the moment for maximum amusement.

My only real qualm is that I would prefer to avoid news of my collection from getting around. Gun ownership is pretty common out here, but I don't want some fucker to think breaking into my room while I'm out is a good idea either. Very limited number of places to store my rifles in particular.
>>
>>30987778
For his sake, you should inform him that you own

For your guns sake, you should keep them locked up so he doesn't pull any dumb shit

And for Murica's sake you should convince him to let you take him to the range sometime and maybe change his perspective.
>>
>>30987778
You already fucked up by not just laughing in his face when he started on that and saying "watch this", then proceeding to bring your funs out into the living room one by one.

He'd freak like the serf he is but he could either decide to get over it then and there or request another room from the landlord (I'm assuming you're in an apartment complex? Fuck living with roommates) if it bothered him that much.

Tell him ASAP. Plan a range day and offer to take him before he finds out while snooping through your closet for your socks to sniff or some other weird shit yuros do, then freaks out and calls the cops because you have "assault machine guns with high capacity clipazines" or claims you threatened him in an attempt to have them removed by the cops.
>>
>>30987919
Do you have a good safe that is bolted down in a sturdy fashion? If not, I'd hide your power level. Yurocuck WILL complain loudly to anyone who will listen about "all these assault weapons" that you have, and someone might get inspired into trying for a quick payday if you don't have them stored securely.
>>
>>30987919
Are you on campus? Is it legal to have them where your staying? Id check first of it's a school housing just so you don't get kicked out. If it's ok, then do what you gotta do.
>>
>>30987919
>record the moment
Do it. It will be hilarious to watch

If gun ownership is high in your area, don't worry about it. Whatever you do don't say "don't tell anyone"

his little Euro mind is going to tell everyone if you do that
>>
>>30987916
I CC pretty much everywhere in (or outside of) my house.
If I'm not carrying, I try to at least have a gun within four or five feet of my person.

Especially if I'm in the bathroom or worse, when I'm at my very most vulnerable, in the shower.
I will literally take my Glock and put it between a couple towels in the towel rack when I'm in the shower, that way it's safe from steam and moisture, but it's still available at a monent's notice.

And thanks to your post, I just realized I'm alone, in the bathroom, without a gun. Dick.
>>
>>30987916
OP here

I keep my Makarov or my Ruger LCR in my pocket in a little pocket holster when I am at home. I always have, even when I was behind enemy lines while living in Commiefornia. I doubt that he'll notice it as is, but someday he might be checking out my thigh and notice something abnormal about what is printing there when my laptop isn't covering it up.

>>30987915
>Welcome to America, motherfucker
Kek. I was thinking about something along those lines. Maybe something akin to
>Welcome to the South, you did say that you wanted the Southern experience
>>
I don't own guns, because fuck my country, but you should "clean" your guns early on the morning when he comes for breakfast and let him see you with the "scariest" gun, i would pick the AKM, and enjoy how he freaks out.
I would love to scare the normies doing this shit.
>>
>>30987987
Don't forget to shout "yeehaw" while firing your SAA clone into the sky.
>>
>>30987983
I'm glad I'm not the only one.
>>
>>30987967
This, or he'll toss them into ye old drink because he doesn't think it's right proper for you to have weapons.
>>
>>30987987

Sit in living room. Have your girl suck your dick, when Europoor gets home, have your girl switch between fellating yo dick and the barrel of your AK.

If he calls the police, tell your girl to claim rape. That gets them err tyme.
>>
Keep them unloaded for a while so dumbfuck doesn't blow his own brains out on accident when he finds the guns he didn't know about in your room.

Also, just tell him.
>>
>>30988009
It's not that weird. While I don't carry around the house, I've got a shotgun in the armoir next to my bed that I can grab at a moments notice in the night.

And I don't have a cc license (because fuck it I'm lazy), but the Texas Motorist Protection Act means that I DO get to take a little bond arms 410 derringer with me to keep in my cars center console. And yes, I know people have mixed feelings about the usefulness of a 2 shot pocket pistol, but if I'm in a car jacking situation, I think it'll do just fine.
>>
File: female_with_grenade.gif (2MB, 400x253px) Image search: [Google]
female_with_grenade.gif
2MB, 400x253px
>>30987967
>safe
I do have a safe where I store a couple handguns and ammo, but I do not have a rifle safe, so I keep mine in bags that I have hidden around my room

>>30987972
I am not on campus, and I confirmed with the property manager and have her assurance (in writing) that having my weapons is fine. If they ever do try to screw me on it, by the terms of our rental agreement, I am in the right. I'm not overly concerned on that score.

>>30987974
Oh, once he finds out I don't really give two shits. We had a gun control discussion in which I alluded to "you know that 1 in 3 Americans own guns right? And out here, the number is likely more akin to 1 in 2" and I shat all over some of his silly talking points while not being obnoxious about it. I'm just going to let it all happen organically. Which is to say that I am going to clean them in my living room after a range visit one day as I would any other day. Should he happen to see them, then so be it.
>>
>>30987778
get a safe and lock your shit because a no gun will convince themselves that doing something stupid is smart and benign.

My brothers wife is a no gun/vegan.
I kek thinking about when i watch their house or stay over there i bring a gun with me. I also kek if she thinks i wont feed my nephew a steak.

Just do the average debate with every no gun, they will shut up because you have facts. Its even better when they smoke drugs or drive drunk because you get to bring up those stats.

You should totally bring them all out one day, just to fuck with him. Record it too, I would love to see the reaction.
>>
>>30988020
It's certainly possible. My dad lost a family heirloom gun in a burglary because he had it in a wall mounted glass display case. I've got one of my own (beautifully engraved shotgun dad gave to me which I will someday use to take pheasant with my own children), and that beautiful bastard sits in a very heavy safe that is attached to a concrete foundation via 12 inch steel rods. Don't leave out anything if you aren't ready to lose it.
>>
>>30988004
>only one
>not having the other guns slung or holstered openly
>>
>>30988020
That would be an egregious error on his part.

I met the local sheriff while checking out the local gun shop. And I mean the actual sheriff. He actually wanted me to apply to work for them because they have openings. I'm a big guy (4 u) and he seemed genuinely disappointed that I was going to law school instead of into law enforcement. But he was a cool guy, i got his card, and we've kept an email dialogue open the past few days. Probably going to go shooting with him and a few other deputies and the owner of the LGS in 2 week.

So if eurocuck tried any silly shit, I know exactly who's personal line I am going to call. I do not think that eurocuck wants to go to prison out here. He is what you would quite accurately describe as 'jailbait' and he would be someone's prison wife in pretty short order.
>>
>>30987940
Do this, it is the mature thing to do. Be an adult, make a good impression, give him and the other roommate the most positive image you can of gun owners. Its your responsibility as a gun owner to do so
>>
>>30988064
in addition to being a mature adult about this, you should absolutely get that safe or locker. Just because you will be mature and respectful doesn't mean he will
>>
>>30988187
No guarantee he's not retarded. He may not know how things work w/r/t gun laws, you may be able to get him massively fucked up for tossing your guns in the drink but its probably better for you if you just avoid that whole mess and lock em up good
>>
>>30987778
1. Get lube
2. Surprise butt sex
>>
>>30988266
The other roommate already knows, I let him finger fuck one of my guns already. He's down to go shooting.

I think that I am just going to let him get used to me and see that I am not some deranged serial killer and let him figure it out for himself. If he sees both myself and the other roommate disassembling the rifles as I teach the other roommate about how they function and how to care for them, he might become interested. At minimum it is easy to explain that I never offered to take him out because I did not think that he would be interested given his particular stance on the subject, but that I would be happy to have him out on the next range excursion.

I converted a few anti's while I was an undergrad in Cuckifornia, but none of them were Eurocuck-tier anti's. So if I can convert him, cool. But I don't expect to. Just as long as he learns to live with it with the understanding that they aren't sentient beings with the capability to go around randomly hosing elementary schools.

Shit, why couldn't one of the /k/ eurocucks have come out here instead? That would have actually been fun.
>>
>>30987916

>carrying guns with you everywhere in your house
>not having so many guns in so many hidden places that you are never more than arms length from a firearm

Are you a fucking democrat or something?
>>
>>30988326
>Shit, why couldn't one of the /k/ eurocucks have come out here instead? That would have actually been fun.
Shame it wasn't a Swiss or Fin qt1.3
>>
File: 10000000201206072053085.jpg (504KB, 1150x1600px) Image search: [Google]
10000000201206072053085.jpg
504KB, 1150x1600px
Studied in Taiwan for a year.

My roommates weren't exactly anti gun. They were amazed at the hardware we Americans could get, and were further amazed at how the free states didn't require registration.

What I thought was pretty neat was how they viewed assault weapons bans and the 1934 NFA as retarded after I explained it to them. They were under the impression that if the 2A needed citizen soldiers to defend the country, then it would be best to equip them to the same level as a infantry men.

Though I suppose that they see it this way because in Taiwan they require all men of age to serve in the armed forces, and the whole constant looming threat of mainland China thing going on.

Kind of sad that noguns Taiwanese are far more American than the statists we have running around in places like NYC or San Francisco
>>
>>30988333
>trips of truth
Always have a firearm within reach.
>>
>>30988411
DUBS CONFIRM
>>
>>30988326

He's just ignorant, OP. Ignorance breeds fear. If he's at law school I assume he's rational and/or reasonable. Sounds like a possible conversion scenario.

Then again, it could be likely he tells you that you're a baby murdering pedophile. Then you get to tell him that he is prejudiced, unreasonable, and close-minded. That's how you trigger a librul.
>>
>>30988364
Yeah, that would have certainly been ideal

>>30988391
We should invent a multicultural exchange program in which we allow liberal faggots from cuck states to switch out with freedom lovers from Taiwan. But then it secretly was a true exchange program, in which both parties (somehow) exchanged citizenship and it became a more 'permanent' exchange.

We can dream, anyway

Personally, I'm enthused about taking the eurocuck through New Orleans and/or Memphis and letting him get caught by himself in a heavily black (and unruly) part of town if he turns out to be an unassailable prick. Let him get a taste of why people might feel the need to defend themselves.
>>
>>30988440
>if he's at law school

Nah m8, I am in law school and he and the other roommate are undergrads (unfortunately)

Far from the living situation that I desired, but I couldn't secure any of the good places with other law students, they filled up too quickly.
>>
>>30988465
Do you go to Mercer?
>>
>>30988450
Post before coming to New Orleans. If there's a black event going on (voodoo/jazz/essence fest) it would be best to dump him in the quarter and let him figure it out.
>>
>tell him you own guns and that they're in the house
>ask him if he wants to come shooting with you
>he will say no
>say that you think he will enjoy it
>he might come

most anti-gun people here have their minds changed when they actually fire weapons. it's very much just scare mongering that makes people dislike them.
>>
>>30987983
>mfw I thought only I did that
Kinda nice to know I'm not the only one thats crazy, or what people deem crazy. I live in a 'culturally rich' neighborhood while finishing school. I feel better knowing I have a handgun nearby, hidden from plain sight but still ready.
>>
>>30987778
get a fucking gunsafe OP

at the least, a lockable metal cabinet
>>
File: 1376890392612.jpg (11KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1376890392612.jpg
11KB, 400x300px
>>30987778
Ease him into it. Do not rush that shit. Start off slow and introduce it to it a little bit at a time. It might be funny as fuck but you don't want to scare him and have him go into full nope mode otherwise you're just reinforcing more negativity. After you're done fucking him do the same thing with guns.
>>
File: sheriff-w-bkg.jpg (54KB, 258x320px) Image search: [Google]
sheriff-w-bkg.jpg
54KB, 258x320px
I was in boy scouts at this time, keep that in mind.

>meeting a few days after this happens:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/10/01/florida-police-shot-suspected-cop-killer-68-times.html
>the one shitlib little shit of a shitstain in the whole troop shows up with his panties in a wad
We used to do this thing we called "circle up" at the end of meetings where we would close out with a prayer and announcements
>hes a patrol leader (patrol leaders announcements as one of their duties is to update his patrol of what they need to do over the next week until the next meeting and also make a public announcement of things they need i.e. merit badge councilors or whatnot)
>he takes the entire 2 minutes allotted to him to make some teary eyed speech that he started off with, I shit you fucking not, "well since I'm a natural born democrat, I just feel bad for people"
>he then goes on to talk about how bad cops are for shooting this "unarmed, innocent, churchgoing model citizen" 68 times
>he is literally talking about how bad guns are and how even cops shouldn't have the "baby killing rounds" that they used to shoot the guy
>he talked about how they should be banned, the guns used to shoot them aswell
>started talking about the "assault rifle-15" and all that bullshit
>finally the Scoutmaster has to tell him to stop because everyone was either laughing or trying really hard not to (I live in the area where this shooting happened, everyone here is either a hardcore shitlib or a progun as fuck redneck, there's very little in between)

I'm sure you've all seen the Grady Judd quote "that's all the bullets we had"? This is the case he was referring to.
>>
>>30987778
Invite him to go shooting with you! Just be polite, you can politely try and convince him by saying you are incredibly experienced and know how to do it safely, and that he can try out target shooting for the American experience. If he declined then leave him be, but still assert your dominance by cleaning guns in the living room, going out shooting, etc
>>
File: 1465861436969.jpg (42KB, 1000x659px) Image search: [Google]
1465861436969.jpg
42KB, 1000x659px
>>30989702
kek! So subtle about it.
>>
>>30989729
I agree with this. I would nicely ask him when you go to the range if he would like to come. If he declines I'd carry on as normal (clean guns in front of the tv with lotr playing or some shit)
>>
I got mine into forgotten weapons and now he wants me to take him to the range
>>
>>30987778
If you wanna be nice and possibly get him into shooting, take him to the range with an "assault" looking .22, like the MP 15-22 or something. Show him babby killing gunz aren't anything scary.

If you don't give a shit and would rather just shock him, >>30987867
>>
Bring it up sometime, be calm but firm. Let him know that you are an adult and you make your own decisions and this is America and if he doesn't like it he can giiiit out. I had a similar situation. i grew up surrounded by anti-gunners. When I was 25 I just decide to go to a range with a buddy a few times and fucking loved it, so I decided to get me a bolt action rifle so I could take myself long range shooting whenever I wanted to. When I told my bandmate/brother about this he flipped the fuck out, saying he didn't think I had enough experience to own a gun and I needed at least 2 years of experience. The next time I saw him I told him I was getting a rifle and that's final. he told me "I don't feel comfortable living with you with a gun in the house" and I told him "that's fine, live somewhere else then, fuck if I care" Since then he's rescinded all of his former bullshit positions on it. My mom had a similar reaction, I just told her "that's fine that you feel that way about guns, but I am an adult and this is what I enjoy doing" , same thing.

They are kidding themselves if I'm going to just stop at one bolt action rifle. My next gun will probably be another bolt action rifle because they are fucking fun and I want a WW2 milsurp rifle, but I'll definitely get an AK at one point, and probably a handgun if I ever move into a shitty neighborhood.
>>
>>30988391
Finnfag here, kind of OT, but when European commission (or was it the parliament, either or...) released a statement on the new gun law (actually directive, an EU law must be enforced by every member, a directive gives countries more freedom) saying that for the sake of national defense reservists should be allowed access to the same kind of fireamrs they'd be using should they be called up (probably refers to small arms, but the text doesn't specify what weapons are included), some people were exstatic since if this is interpreted literally it would make voluntary defense training a legit reason for being issued a type three permit (fully automatic), currently Finnish reservists can only get type two ("self-loading, single-shot" or semi-automatic) unless they have collector's license which allows them to buy and own fullautos (each one needs its own type three permit though, I think)
>>
>>30990130
Oh it's you. What did you end up getting?
>>
You see, we no-fun europoors are all secretly envious about your guns. We just dont habe many oportunities to hold any, ever. So what you dont know you are scared about. Especially with the retarded leftist Media in europe. Guns baaaad. Naaah. Fucking stupid.

Try to see it as if he is a Virgin girl that you want to convince to fuck. They hold back, deny, are allaround prude. But dont try to force it. Tease him. Show a Riffe to him without letting him touch. Make him courious. Let him hold him one. Just hold, nothing more. Talk Slow, in a deep and calming voice, lead him. He will make mistakes, but be Patient. Talk him through it. And in no time, he will ask for all of it. You can make a gunwhore out of him, a rangebuddy like no other, but you have to make some effort.
>>
>>30990226
Ruger American. Same thing I was going to get initially.
>>
i'd do the cleaning thing but with the least threatening looking pistol you have, maybe a nugget or something. then he won't like call the cops or anything. invite him to shoot them if he wants to. if you think he might not be the most mentally stable person, lock/hide your guns as well as possible so he doesn't do something to them, like destroying them or throwing them away or confiscating them or something.
>>
>>30990242
I'm aroused.
>>
>>30990155
correction: semiauto is type 3, fullauto is type 4
>>
File: IMAG0165.jpg (3MB, 3024x5376px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0165.jpg
3MB, 3024x5376px
>>30990242
Not the boner I wanted, but the boner I deserved.
>>
>>30990364
You just broke the law, kid.
>>
File: 1386565540278.jpg (56KB, 720x468px) Image search: [Google]
1386565540278.jpg
56KB, 720x468px
>>30990364
>dat setup
how many disenfranchised Ivy league bound underage transgender people of colour can that kill a minute?

That thing definitely dishes out a thousand rounds a minute with that assault clip doesn't it.
>>
>>30990383
Nothing illegal about it, It's not mine, and also:

AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>
>>30990383
>>30990416 is right, he ain't got a stock on it
>>
File: 1354938265391.jpg (121KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1354938265391.jpg
121KB, 408x408px
>>30990364
>Fram
>>
>>30987778
Conspire a false b&e turns into rape with your friends(dindus are preferable), dissolve the situation with your firearms.
"Guns protect us from people with smaller guns."
>>
>>30988391
off topic but what is that handguard?
>>
File: Clmn3HMWQAAFy9U.jpg (16KB, 252x291px) Image search: [Google]
Clmn3HMWQAAFy9U.jpg
16KB, 252x291px
>>30990364
>>30990242
"Gun Culture" is nothing but repressed homosexuality
>>30990401
Is that a BK47 (baby killer 47) Apparently if you kill 47 babies with it your next one is free.
>>
>>30988047
>implying /k/ likes women
>>
>>30989908
That's great honey, but we don't give a shit that you're a NJ resident seeking asylum.

delete your trip or go spread your cancer elsewhere.
>>
>>30987778
>Inform him of your firearms
>bet him 500 USD that your guns won't kill anyone.
>he will decline
> call him a cuck and buy him a dildo
>>
>>30987778
>Ask them if they want to go do something fun
>Load your vehicle ahead of time
>Drive out to the nearest shootable area making sure you're the only way back
>Pocket keys on arrival
>Open trunk
>Show guns
>Immediately start on basic safety and educate the shit out of this bitch
>If they act like a bitch refuse to leave until they fire a shot
>Either start them on the AR or a .22
>Let them shoot a watermelon or something like a full water jug with a bigger gun
>WOLOLO
If the bitch starts walking back let him, just be sure to dump a mag once he's out of ear fuck range.

Could also just come out and say you have guns and are more than willing to teach him about real guns, not the fake shit you see in movies or biased bullshit they call news in their shithole country.

I'd just get it out of the way. Either they flip shit or you bring him to our side.
>>
>>30988064
>none of them covered their ears

pssh, like i needed hearing.
>>
>>30987778

I'd rather you convert him into a wantfunz than scare him into a hatefunz, as entertaining as the latter might be. See if you can ease him into it, invite him to a couple of range sessions and pay for his ammo.
>>
>>30991267
WHAT? YOU NEED EARRINGS?
>>
File: 15565008.jpg (115KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
15565008.jpg
115KB, 1024x768px
>>30990481
It's basically Taiwanese AR-18 clone, T-91.
The newer, shorter version of T65K2.
Both T-91 and T62K2 have four stage fire control: safe, semi, full-auto, and 3 rds burst.
Pretty neat, but range officer won't even let us play with 3 rds burst.
>>
>>30987916
I always have my gun in the same room with me, but I usually just grab it and set it down. I always carry outside though. If I'm mowing the yard, taking the trash out, answering the door, etc.
>>
>>30987778
make him ur new range bro
>>
>>30987778
As funny as it would be to shock him by cleaning funs or just laying them all out on the floor and wearing a 2 sizes too small American flag speedo among them.

Best bet is to simply offer to take him out shooting. Tell him how deeply rooted guns are to American culture and the South. Once he has his hands around a rifle and you're just happily plinking away you can start the subtle red pill while you're back in the apartment stripping and cleaning them.

If he is still a cuck after that then you did your due diligence and he'll at the very least move out or keep to himself.
>>
>>30987916
/k/raut here
Whenever I'm home I usually take a rifle out of the safe and take it wherever I'm going. When I'm watching a movie or browsing the web it's right next to me and I usually fingerfuck it and point it at birds.
>>
Like many anons have said just let him find out from you doing normal cleaning after a range day.
Let him find you cleaning your guns with the entire arsenal visible in the nude. We've all gone through it.
Then just politely ask if he can help you lube up.
If this doesn't inspire him to permanently move to the US and become a gun owning citizen nothing will.
>>
File: Ivory_Flintlocks.jpg (447KB, 1124x947px) Image search: [Google]
Ivory_Flintlocks.jpg
447KB, 1124x947px
OP here

I'm looking for a decent rifle safe that I can stick into a small closet for maybe 200 bucks. I can't bolt anything down (apartment), but I can stick some heavy ass weights that I have inside the safe floor when I am not using it.

Anyone got any recommendations?
>>
>>30987891
Good until you started getting gay.

eurocuck is probably a submissive that's premo boi pussi fit to be plundered.
>>
File: 1469731339360.png (32KB, 514x352px) Image search: [Google]
1469731339360.png
32KB, 514x352px
not exactly anti, but amusing/annoying nonetheless
>roomy comes in my room for something
>knows I am very into guns, has seen them himself
>his dog jumps on my bed, where my CCW was lying next to me
>he tells it to be careful not to discharge it, despite it being in the holster, on safe, and entirely under my control
>talking about something
>notices my AR I keep out for HD
>tells me that he hopes I don't snap some day
>on the inside I groan, but on the outside I told him just to trust that I won't
>he asks me about it and I tell him about some of the functionality, and the difference between assault rifles and battle rifles after he asks me if I have any more
>tells me his younger brother is interested, but he's too young in his eyes
>I tell him as long as he's knowledgeable then let him
>invite him to shoot with me some time
an awkward encounter, but I think I opened his eyes a little
>>
>>30987778
>Don't be a dick about it.
>Demonstrate responsable ownership.
>Go shooting semi regularly.
>Invite anti roommate each time.
>Try to get them into target/skeet shooting without being pushy about it.
>Market it as part of the SoutherN Experience.

I've converted 6 anti gunners like this.
>>
>>30987940
Top post
>>
>ITT: spite and mean-spiritedness

just because you have a victim complex doesn't mean you have to try your hardest to be an insufferable gun owner.
>>
>>30987867
I like the idea, but I have a sneaking suspicion that nu-male would probably trying throwing all the guns in the garbage the moment he had the chance. But I suppose keeping stuff under lock and key wouldn't hurt.
>>
>>30993462
For that, all you'll be able to get is a security cabinet (like a Stack-On brand). It ought to keep out any prying roomies, but a determined burglar could get in if he set his sights on it.
>>
>>30993744
I'll bet good money you didn't change the way they vote, though. I bet they're all still kneejerk libtards.
>>
>Be in psych
>mass shootings come up
>teacher promises the next shooter will be a young, introverted white male
>female classmate pipes up about how the Oregon shooting seemed foreign to her as they "didn't happen where she was from" her home state being CA.
>San Bernardino happens
>silence
>mfw
>>
>same scenario as op except the apartment complex is affiliated with the university
>manage to keep all my roommates from knowing there were two handguns, PTR, and two ar15s in my room for two years

Guitar hard cases are dank
>>
>>30991474
WHY DO YOU NEED HERRING
>>
>>30994292
WHY DUE KNEAD BEARING
>>
>>30987778
You better reveal your power level fast before eurocuck discovers the guns while snooping while you're away and either tosses them out or calls the cops claiming you're a terrorist.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.