[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't we fuel our vehicles with Stevia? If you mix Stevia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 19

File: stevia packet.jpg (106KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
stevia packet.jpg
106KB, 1000x1000px
Why don't we fuel our vehicles with Stevia? If you mix Stevia with water in a blender you get healthy fuel, pure H2O. It's cold fucking fission. You don't have to be a scientist to know this. Steva+Water+Blender=Pure H2O, cold fission. It is the healthiest, most powerful energy source in the world yet no one uses it? Why the fuck not? Free energy. It's why I'm stronger than guys half my age. Not only will Stevia be able to power vehicles, but it will also simplify logistics as it doubles as healthy fuel for your soldiers. I give that shit to my kids and they're swole as fuck #1 athletes in school man you fucking know it. If you disagree with me about the effectiveness of Stevia as a healthy fuel you're fucking retarded and will never be as successful at MMA as me. I am an MMA champion and you're just some loser on the internet motherfuckers I know what the fuck I'm talking about bitches. That's why you have to listen to me and use my ideas, get that through that thick fucking skull of yours because I'm in charge here.
>>
Is this pasta?
>>
File: YOU.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
YOU.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>30987715
>>
>>30988357

Just because you don't understand physics doesn't mean no one else does.
>>
>>30988357
yeah, it's pasta.
or else it's the same guy from the last thread.
>>
File: 1396338681539.gif (528KB, 276x305px) Image search: [Google]
1396338681539.gif
528KB, 276x305px
>>30989540

>it's pasta
>doesn't show up in any searches

Can you shill any harder for the oil company? Stevia is the fuel of the future, the world is about to leave you behind motherfucker.
>>
>>30989553
nigger, you posted this nonsense a few months back.
take it to /pol/ or /x/ if you want to ramble on, they'd love your work
>>
File: dum homo weeb.png (22KB, 763x254px) Image search: [Google]
dum homo weeb.png
22KB, 763x254px
>>30989605

I'm sure you know better than google :^)

Don't you have some records to correct?
>>
>>30987715
I feel like if your idea actually worked you'd present it to somebody important instead of autists on 4chan.
>>
>>30987715
Please help /k/, I don't understand what this nigger is saying

I can't even be baited, I don't comprehend what it is
>>
>>30989641

Maybe because the fact that Stevia is the greatest performance enhancer the world has ever known isn't common knowledge yet. You look at the Olympics and you've got guys like Michael Phelps who can do the mile swim in what? .8 seconds? Well if he took Stevia he'd do it in .2 seconds because of the cold fucking fission. And that is what I'm trying to tell the world man you know what I'm saying? Its like if they took Stevia they'd get all the medals.

Pure H2O.

>>30989664

What I'm trying to say is that if you put Stevia in a blender with water, then get the soap off the top with a straw.

What do you get?

Pure H2O.

Cold Fission.
>>
>>30989692
I don't think you understand what fission means
>>
I don't even know why this shit is appearing on /k/, this is the most random shit I've seen since that one fag stuck a remington up his bunghole
>>
>>30989692
I don't think that blending a sweetener counts as nuclear fission, anon.
>>
>>30989719

You don't need to be a fucking scientist alright, this is a simple fucking concept motherfucker.

Take your thick skull and get the ideas through it and into your brain man.

Stevia is fucking PROVEN to be easily processed into a healthy fuel by mixing it with water resulting in higher athletic performance.

Now I don't know what kind of logic you're capable of using but that sounds like a damn good fuel to me motherfucker like something that can replace crude oil and kerosene, gasoline, diesel, you fucking name it. Hell, maybe even stick it in a propane tank instead of propane and use it to light my grill.
>>
>>30989737
>PROVEN
Please show us these proofs, anon
>>
>>30989737
Alright anon, I'll believe you if you make a working engine that runs on stevia.
>>
>>30989737
I don't know what kind logic you're capable of using but I can tell you it's not the right kind
>>
>>30989737
Maybe it won't work because human bodies and mechanical engines process different fuels in different ways?
>>
>>30989744

lol ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VObaisj0P7g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQNxzSHHVvw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_0Uj2tt_KY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaBUi-CnqPo

Are these enough proofs for you motherfucker?
>>
If ever there was an instance to take a leap of faith, and just BLEND STEVIA IN WATER, this is truly it. Adding energy to Stevia and Water splits Water into a Soup that I believe is split h2o. The fact that Soup ‘returns’/seperates into 2 distinct layers, one being pure h2o and the other being foam that ph’d toxic on a digital ph’er should tell you that Stevia is changing water in some form or fashion. All it would take is a $10 investment at a local health food store, and blending some in water. The American FDA illegalized Stevia for a reason. Because they don’t like anything that’s good or healthy for the population generally. Stevia seems to be an answer from mother nature that wasn’t allowed for in the rules and laws that govern physics and the other sciences. Please, just take the time to blend some Stevia in Water. And I know that you won’t regret the decision to do so. I state that Stevia is the ‘missing link’ for Cold Fission that Einstein couldn’t find. And if he couldn’t find it, no one probably could. The fact that Stevia seperates chemicals from the h2o molecule, as well as me literally feeling my body purging itself when I started to use Stevia should be an indication that something out of the ordinary is going on here. What if I’m correct about this? All you have to do is take $10, and an hour out of your day, to blend Stevia in Water. I guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
>>
>>30989781
>for bodies
Yeah, because sweetener and water sure sounds like a good substitute to burn in engines.
>>
>>30989788
What the fuck? Any additives will be removed from water if boiled. Distilled water is a thing, you know.
>>
>>30989805
>>30989791

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObZY4ZQcBME
>>
>>30987715
>fission
>a process in which nuclei are split into smaller, lighter nuclei, releasing a massive amount of energy in an exothermic reaction
>OP basically describes distilled water
>lol it's fission guiz
>>
>>30989840
Wtf we're not distilling water. We're mixing water and Stevia resulting in pure H2O.
>>
>>30989849
Nigger if it's got stevia in it then it's not pure water
>>
>>30989849
What the fuck is this "pure H2O?"
Two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen?
Then that's fucking distilled water.
Is it hydrogen and oxygen by themselves as gases? That doesn't make any fucking sense.
Years and years of humans using water and understanding how it works, and now some retarded nigger is spouting bullshit and it's a miracle of the future?
>>
>>30987715
I'm glad you're back, you insane motherfucker.
shame you're probably from some overseas shithole posting at this hour.
I'd be the tops to see Oppenheimer react to your theory.
>>
>>30989865

No one ever fucking said anything about pure water. Why do you faggots keep bringing that up? It's like you aren't thinking about a fucking word I'm goddamn saying.

Water+Stevia---->blender---->pure H2O

H2O is a healthy fuel used by elite athletes to increase muscle mass and is a dense energy source for sustained competition.
>>
>>30989881
What the fuck is pure H2O? Fuck, I'm biting the bait, but I just want to know what OP is trying to explain.
>>
>>30989881
Can you draw us a molecular diagram of this H2O you speak of? Cause you're talking like it's not water.
>>
>>30987715

>ZERO CALORIE

>FUEL

Pick one, and also a better board. Faggot.
>>
File: bear potato.jpg (39KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
bear potato.jpg
39KB, 500x499px
>>30988357
yes and this exact same thread was done maybe a month ago and the exact same bullshit happened in it.
>>
>>30989868
>>30989890

I've already answered this a million times, holy fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQNxzSHHVvw
>>
>>30989911
Is the concept of h2o and water being the same thing difficult for you? This is some weapons grade autism right here
>>
>>30989911
>that comments section
>>
>>30989911
You're not answering the question. This nigger is spouting off on how he's making "pure H2O," but isn't explaining what the fuck it actually is. What's its molecular structure?
>>
>>30989941
>>30989950

How the fuck am I supposed to know the molecule of H2O? Do you think I have an electromicroscope or some shit? Its been proven to be healthy fuel, lets just leave it at that.
>>
>>30989977
Have you taken a single class of chemistry? Don't you know that two H + one O = water? Is this that difficult of a concept to get into your thick skull?

Fuck, the best way to bait someone is to act like a fucking retard. I hope you're happy, OP.
>>
>>30989977
>proven
>one guy
>not any credible data or experimentation to back it up
Please stop, this is an insult to human scientific discovery and progress
>>
>>30989997

Look, I don't know much about the chemicals or whatever, all I know is that it works and its been proven. You take the water and stevia and you get healthy fuel.
>>
>>30990014
Alright, so you haven't gone to school enough to know basic chemistry. If OP is serious, he's a 11-year-old, or a retard who can't into simple science.
>>
>>30989977
uh, anon. . . .
>>
>>30990014
Stevia, which is made up of glucose molecules, is made of covalently-bonded atoms. The reason sugars dissolve in water is because the oxygen and hydrogen atoms make it a polar molecule, so it's attracted to water. The sugar molecule remains bonded. And no amount of energy from blender blades will break covalent bonds.
So you got carbon to go with your water. Congratulations, that's basically all you're achieving.
>>
>>30990033

Why am I supposed to believe you? Anyone could've made that picture up in adobe photoshop.

>>30990030

Look you dumb nerd, Stevia is the key to getting laid. I'm an athlete so I can get laid without Stevia, but ever since I started snorting Stevia I've just been swimming in pussy.
>>
>be OP
>decide to troll 4chan one day
>"ooh let's try to bait /k/ today!"
>posts retarded shit
>laughs to himself as people call him a retard
Just another day on this shitty website
>>
>>30990092
>I was only pretending to be retarded
the modern state of trolling, everyone.
>>
File: 282px-Pamperchu.jpg (44KB, 282x598px) Image search: [Google]
282px-Pamperchu.jpg
44KB, 282x598px
>>30990092
>>30990121

ITT weebs try to ruin thoughtful discussion on simplifying logistics.

I hope that you're happy, too bad you won't succeed and the whole world will know the miracle that is Stevia.

pic related, it's you.
>>
>>30990078
Please stop, OP. We get it. You trolled us, you got us, we bit the bait.
What next, attach a generator to the bodies of the dead scientists turning over in their graves to get unlimited power?
>>
>>30990142
>thoughtful
>this entire thread
Pick one and only one
>>
>>30990143

Wow, nice and original joke kid. Maybe one day you'll be a really good comedian like Sam Hyde or Adam Sandler.

>>30990152

It was thoughtful until smelly weebs showed up. Stevia has the potential to greatly simplify logistics as it has the potential to be used as both fuel for vehicles and food. I'm sure with the proper research it could also be made into munitions due to its high energy density.
>>
>>30990187
Please tell us how to put this sweetened water into vehicles and make it work, OP. I'll wait.
>>
>>30990142
I'm just along for the ride.
this is pretty much one of the more entertaining threads on /k/ right now.
>>
Retard OP + autists = this entire shitty thread
>>
>>30990194

It's not like I spent the entire thread explaining this or anything.

>Stevia can be shipped in its solid form. This makes it much easier to transport than traditional fuels.
>Stevia can be turned into usable fuel on site by mixing it with water.
>Vehicles may have to undergo engine modifications as Stevia has much higher energy density than any other fuel known to man, but in the long run these will pay for themselves.
>>
File: tmp_27240-fc6-1513441583.png (95KB, 590x618px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_27240-fc6-1513441583.png
95KB, 590x618px
>>30990220
aren't you just a little miss wet blanket
>>
>>30990237
And how exactly will engines take out this energy and turn it into usable kinetic energy? It can't burn it. It can't boil it, cause then you'd just have a steam engine and that's retarded. As far as we know, you're planning to have the engine look at stevia water and suddenly decide to work. As I said before, I'll wait until you actually explain how this will be turned into power instead of just saying "it'll have to change lol"
>>
>>30990265

>It can't burn it

Wrong, the human body works through breaking down complex molecules into simpler ones.

The same process is used by combustion engines.

Stevia breaks down into pure H2O2 and H2 and O2.

Put simply, the engine will heat and/or compress Stevia similar to conventional fuel until it breaks down and releases energy. It will use this engine to drive a turbine or move a piston, turning a crankshaft connected to the vehicles transmission and wheels/tracks.
>>
>>30990292
Nigger, you'll just be boiling water then. You just described a fucking steam engine.
>>
>>30990292
Hydrogen peroxide doesn't just magically appear when you heat water, you know. Besides, it explodes when pushed to its boiling point.
>>
>>30990295

You're not boiling water. There is no water in the system at any point. The Stevia would be mixed with air before it is broken down, releasing its energy. This energy will cause the mixture of gas to expand. The expanding gas will be converted into mechanical energy.
>>
>>30990292
Where the fuck did the carbon go?
>>
>>30990292
That is in no way the process to make hydrogen peroxide, anon
>>
>>30990314

There is no Carbon in Stevia. Dan Quinn establishes this when he breaks down Stevia into pure H2O2, H2, and O2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaBUi-CnqPo
>>
>>30990324
What the fuck. Dan Quinn knows nothing about chemistry then, because Stevia is made up of glucose molecules, which, surprise, has carbon.
This dumb fuck doesn't even know about the product he's trying to promote. I appluad his physical ability at his age, but he is in no way qualified to talk about actual chemistry.
H2O2, by the way, is manufactured from the antraquinone process. And that process isn't blending fucking sweetened water.
>>
>>30990337
I'm not OP, anon, just wanted to remind you that you missed an h in anthraquinone.
>>
>>30990337

Dan Quinn is one of the greatest scientific minds of this generation. His theories may be controversial and not accepted by mainstream science but the fact is that he has proven them to work through actual experimentation.
>>
File: Capture.png (26KB, 620x301px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
26KB, 620x301px
>>30990324
Steviol glycoside, the active ingredient in stevia, is a carbon-based sugar. the molecule is diagrammed to to the left. note that like many sugars, it's a long chain polymerase compound of carboxyl hydrogen and hydroxyl hydrogen with some acid compounds. this means that it will dissolve (not dilute) into water (H2O) and carbon fragments (likely some glucogon acetates).
>>
>>30990352
I don't think anybody who uses a blender without using the scientific method and obviously doesn't have a STEM education is one of the "greatest scientific minds of this generation."
>>
>>30990367

Stop spreading bullshit lies from the rich to keep the populace from finding the secrets of cold fission.

>>30990370

>STEM
>not a meme

pick 1
>>
Come on guys, we know OP is trolling, why haven't we just abandoned this thread already
I've been lurking and this has went on way too long
>>
File: clip+(2016-04-29+at+11.02.14).jpg (151KB, 892x1000px) Image search: [Google]
clip+(2016-04-29+at+11.02.14).jpg
151KB, 892x1000px
>>30990377

Way to waste your dubs bitch. All your post shows is that you don't have the intelligence to understand Dan Quinn's theories.
>>
>>30990377
because we're easily entertained
>>
Stevia is going fucking next-level with the viral marketing, apparently.
>>
>>30990390
Dan Quinn doesn't have enough intelligence to make theories.
It's really fucking impressive if he actually has fans who act like you, OP. And I'm scared if he has fans who seriously think this shit is real.
>>
>>30990407
>be stevia manufacturer
>sir our sales our dropping, we need to advertise more, but we don't know how
>eureka.jpg
>we must advertise through shitposting
>>
>>30990375
>Stop spreading bullshit lies from the rich to keep the populace from finding the secrets of cold fission.
Stop spreading bullshit lies from the chemically retarded to keep the populace from finding the secrets of your brain damage.
>>
>>30990484
It might've been the stevia that caused the brain damage
>>
>>30990484

>chemically retarded
>>
>>30990324
>>30990337
>>30990352
>>30990390
>>30990409

I kept seeing "Dan Quinn" and got really excited because I never see discussions on anarcho-primitivism on /pol/, let alone /k/, but then I realized that's the wrong Dan Quinn. And I thought today would be a good day, too.
>>
>>30989788
Nice dubs.
Does it have electrolytes?
Electrolytes are very important.
>>
>>30992602

Stevia is healthy fuel you mong, how would it cause brain damage?
>>
>>30994556
Pure water is actually pretty bad for you.
>>
>>30994636

>pure water is actually bad for you

lmao I bet you're a vegan too.
>>
Is... is OP what happens when you SMOKE stevia?
>>
DAN QUINN MY NIGGA
>>
File: 1469307239280.png (649KB, 1800x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1469307239280.png
649KB, 1800x1195px
>>30994956
Bruh
-420 YOLO BLAZE COLD FUSION amirite

>>30994556
Double Bruh. Lets snort sativa together until we die of cerebral hemorrhaging
>>
>>30995172

We're not talking about sativa you druggy, we're talking about Stevia, a known healthy fuel.
>>
>>30996476
How the fuck is it a fuel if it doesn't have calories you dumb cunt
>>
>>30996741
Cold fusion apparently.
>>
>>30997277

*fission
>>
File: taima tv r mma.jpg (233KB, 1883x843px) Image search: [Google]
taima tv r mma.jpg
233KB, 1883x843px
>>30987715
This shit is an unfunny meme from the mma taima/cytube room that streams UFC.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.