[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I am a class 3 dealer and I'm allowed to buy dealer sample

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

If I am a class 3 dealer and I'm allowed to buy dealer sample automatic weapons am I allowed to carry them? Can I have my dealer sample gun in my car or on my person outside of my shop?
>>
I have no information on this but I am curious so bump.
>>
Sounds like a good way for the ATF to put the long dick of the law in your ass OP.
>>
There was a recorded case of a sales rep for H&K shooting a guy in self defense with an AC-556 that he had in his car (as an example of the competition).

I think he was on his way to go try and sell some stuff though.
>>
A better license is probably a class II manufacturer.
>>
>>30987590
No such thing as a class 3 dealer. You should probably learn what you are talking about before you make a post.
>>
>>30987631
He was. He got chased for 10 miles by assholes in a pickup truck, then wrecked the asshole who tried to shoot him. He got off, but it was a painful trial because the lawyer kept screaming "SCURRY MACHINE GATS!!!1111"

Anyway, no op you are not allowed to use them for anything personal. They're T&E guns and meant to be used as such, not for personal defense.
>>
>>30987667
I'm going to creampie your cornhole if I get one more inane comment out of you.

>>30987645
>>
>>30987590

If I am a class 3 CIA and I'm allowed to buy Big Guy automatic weapons am I allowed to carry them? Can I have my big gun in my plane or on my person outside of my plane?
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 261x331px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 261x331px
>>30987693
>>
>>30987700
Yes but only for you
>>
>>30987872

Why? Even if I file my flight and shooting plan with the ATFgency? I want my whole company to be able to use them. The plan will list Smee, Mai, Men-ann, Ownlee, Juan, Ovyu.
>>
Carrying your MG / SBR / SBS / DD depends on the laws of your state.

As far as federal regulation and law, if you're an FFL w/ SOT there's no issue.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.