[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uncle Mike's Reflex Holster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 74211.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
74211.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
Are these things a meme or are they good? I tried one out at a shop and they seemed pretty good. I want to get one for my glock 19. Anyone have any experience with them?
>>
>uncle mike's

Fuck that. Here you go

http://raven-concealment-systems1.mybigcommerce.com/eidolon-holster-full-kit/

http://www.tacticalholsters.com/product/INCOG.html

http://www.yourbuddystan.com/search?type=product&q=glock+19+incog
>>
>>30986683
>looking at the shittiest holster on market
>shows him the most expensive and not even best on market

crossbreed
rawdog defender pro
galco
de santis
all decent mid range options
>>
File: 1451028854945.png (385KB, 497x574px) Image search: [Google]
1451028854945.png
385KB, 497x574px
>>30988094
>$90 for a holster
>expensive

Go to home depot, buy some noose and hang yourself. Quit giving crap advice on purpose, jackass.
>>
I like my Stealthgear.
>>
INCOG or Bravo DOS are probably the best right now, settle for nothing less
>>
>>30988094
What's it like living on food stamps?
>>
Safariland ALS or similar if you want to save money OP.
>>
>>30988162
The OP is asking about $30 kydex from uncle mikes of all places so another anon suggests the solid average price holsters then you come in acting like most people that don't have a RMR, XC1 and spare ETS on a fucking proctor G19 are gonna bother with $90 when holsters aren't a "works for everyone" deal.

Go fuck yourself
>>
File: 1448982319407.gif (2MB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
1448982319407.gif
2MB, 200x133px
>>30988296
>Go fuck yourself

And you're suggesting a kydex holster that doesn't as have as much good quality control as g code or raven? You do realize anon is going to be carrying a fucking striker fired gun with one in the chamber? Fuck you and your shit mentality asswipe.

I bet you're the type that would actually suggest a leather iwb holster to a first time gun owner like the asshole you are.
>b-but he duznt want an rmr or xc1

What the fuck does this have to do with getting a $80 holster? Like what the other anon said, what's it like living off of foodstamps you impovershed fuck
>>
>>30988344
Why not suggest something like Alien Gear then?
>>
>>30988344
I'm a third party you that, I didn't suggest anything. However, the other anon gave 3 options, non of which are ancient worn out leather, nylon or fucking fobus. People use all three of the ones he listed without killing themselves but if you think price beats personal responsibility then maybe you're the one in danger
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.