[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brick is on Column 19, Section D. My name is listed on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: anet.jpg (98KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
anet.jpg
98KB, 800x533px
My brick is on Column 19, Section D. My name is listed on the very first page of the laminated book. I served in the 3rd Ranger Battalion.

I receive these postings pretty often. I was wondering if you all were interested. I can copy/paste them here if you wish.

Col. Douglas G. Vincent was a paratrooper in the 82nd before becoming a ranger.
>>
Yes and? Plenty of other Rangers lurk here without needing recognition for their accomplishments.
>>
>>30986246
>recognition on an anonymous imageboard
Easy there bud, he's probably just willing to offer any insight for anyone interested.
>>
Someone page Ricky...
>>
File: nig.png (16KB, 150x54px) Image search: [Google]
nig.png
16KB, 150x54px
>>30986328
I can't wait to meet this motherfucker face to face. I bet he's some E4 or E5 with a chip on his shoulder. I will have him type out a post telling everyone how I am smoking his fucking bags in real time. Fucking Instagram it.
>>
go on
>>
>>30986223
Well if you're indeed a ranger, I do have some questions
>what sort of stuff are Rangers sticking on their rifles these days? Same stuff or anything new?
>Is there any new equipment being introduced to the regiment in the near future and if so is there anything in particular that rangers are looking forward to?
>Have you trained with soldiers of other nations and if so which nations would you rate highly?
>probably gets asked often but what kind of people usually make it and stay in the regiment?
All I could think of off the top of my head.
>>
>>30988368
Right off the bat, I can't tell you about anything. Sorry.

Yes we train with other nations. I was most impressed with a captain from Egypt. That guy could put as much weight as you could on his back and he would run the entire twelve mile course without stopping. I wish he was ours.

What type of people remain in the regiment? Well disciplined people. People who can go above and beyond every single day - not just that once to get an award.
>>
What's the color of the boathouse in Hereford?
>>
>>30988603

Green.
>>
>>30988603
There is no boathouse in Hereford.
>>
>>30988603
>Ronin
Nice.
>>
>>30986223
what ar 670-1 boots do you recommend?
>>
>>30988671
Belleville 320
Garmont T8 Bifida
>>
>>30988658
great fucking movie. the soundtrack alone.
>>
I ambushed you with a cup of coffee.
>>
>>30986545
He's a senior NCO who's probably in RRC just based on his pics you chucklefuck. That and he's goddamn Hulk big.

He'd beat the stupid out of you, just like he probably did to that (just graduated RASP) junior Ranger who posted deployment dates.
>>
>>30986223
Ranger pics or GTFO
>>
What are the little green men? One came into my dorm room and attacked me ....
>>
What is project muffin? The real goal of all those sex based missions / tasking where we all have all that sex / breeding down in the underground cave?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqum3QTtSkM
>>
>>30990036
Wow. You've been had. No SNCO is posting on 4chan from Regiment.

Fucking hell. If you believe that for one second, you are too big of a fool to convince otherwise. So what's my point? I suppose it is that you and those like you should not fall into the arms of strangers.
>>
>>30990124
He's been posting here on and off since like 2008. He posts shit tons of OC. Back before this board was shit, he and other vets talked about very specific things you couldn't have known without being there. ReaperGuy fucking blew people up for him.

You're either new, or you're stupid.

Most of that crowd is gone - but it doesn't change the fact that we had SF, drone pilots, DSS PSD contractors, and run of the mill fucking ground pounders like me that made up a large part of the board.

If you're that paratrooper that constantly talks about jumping into Panama/being in the GW, just going to flat out say that you come across as a pompous ass who's way to self absorbed in your 3 day war. In which case, I remember when your asshole got burned up when ThatGuy put you on blast. Those were the good days.
>>
>>30991342
The OP of this thread isn't Ricky, and isn't a ranger.
>>
I was just a mechanic in the marines, but my compadres father was a medic in the army who went delta force in his career. I remember seeing him on 4chan too but idk what boards he lurked, I doubt he lurked here honestly
>>
>>30991342
>ReaperGuy fucking blew people up for him

lel if only you knew anything about RPA ops
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.