[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to get full auto guns?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: mg42_1.jpg (53KB, 912x399px) Image search: [Google]
mg42_1.jpg
53KB, 912x399px
how do i get full auto guns? a while ago i remember getting told but its very vague now. say im over 21 and i want to get an mg-42 reproduction in 7.62x54 or something in full auto and i have the money to buy it, how can i?
>>
Nice try, ATF.
>>
>>30985497
help a /k/ommando out.
>>
>>30985489
Pay someone with a manufacturer's license, you can't keep it, but you are allowed to shoot it under the supervision of the license holder, IIRC.
>>
>>30985489
Shitload of paperwork.
>>
>>30985519
no ive seen people get them cause of a bunch of licences or something.
>>
>>30985489
i live in Illinois but not Chicago btw.
>>
>>30985489
1.Live in a state where you can own nfa items

2.Find a civilian transferrable full auto gun

3.Buy said gun and get transferred to a local class 3 FFL if it isnt on their inventory.

4.Fill out ATF forum 4

5.Pay the atf 200$ for hookers and blow, although any pre hughes full auto is about 10k at least so this should be chump change.

6.Wait approx 6 months

7. Pick up NFA item from class 3 FFL after receiving tax stamp

8.?????

9.now you have a full auto

That is my basic understanding of how to legally aqquire full auto in the US, Might not be accurate but I know it is at least a basic outline. If you have questions a local Class 3 FFL could help you out.
>>
>>30985489
>i want to get an mg-42 reproduction in 7.62x54 or something in full auto and i have the money to buy it, how can i?
Okay OP, when you say you have the money to buy it, you mean that you have $15k+ ready to spend on the gun? If you do I'll walk you through it, but otherwise no you do NOT have the money to buy a legal full auto.
>>
>>30985515
Hey ATF. Don't you have some dogs to shoot and toddlers to flashbang?
>>
>>30985489
>Get nfa trust started
>apply for class 3
>purchase legal class 3 item from reputable source
>bend over and enjoy being cocksleeve of ATF when they start taking civilian guns leading to second civil war.
>>
>>30985736
>$15k+ ready to spend on the gun?
rebuilt MG-42/59's that are transferable are upwards of $70k

the outline in >>30985703 is more or less correct with the additional needs to submit fingerprints, photos, and get the CLEO sign off, not to mention the very explicit rules for who can touch/use it, how you store it, where you can take it, who you notify when you transport it out of state, all the local laws/regs if applicable, and the hassle from lay people at a range if you decide to take it out for funsies.
>>
>>30985799
>>Get nfa trust started
>>apply for class 3
there is no such thing as a "class 3" unless you're a dealer that has a business selling NFA items. it isn't even a license or anything - it's a tax filing status.
>>
>>30985489
1. Buy a semi-auto

2. Put your finger around the trigger, and pretend the gun is your cock.

3. Start masturbating.

There you go, full auto.
>>
>>30985799
Confirmed for not owning NFA toys.
>>
>>30985811
There is no longer a Cleo sign off faggot. Post 41f all you do is a notification, it's the third copy of forms when you fill out your form 4 at the dealer.
>>
>>30985864
there used to be one when i bought mine faggot youngling. go play pokemon or whatever.
>>
>>30985876
On /k/ , can't even stay current with the biggest change to NFA . Fuck off no guns.
>>
>>30985811
right, thought the fingerprints and such were on the form but you are right you have to attach them to the form and send in the package to the atf. Plus adding a trust isnt a bad Idea, even with the new rules it would still be preferable to have the gun in a trust rather than just registered to OP
>>
>>30985489
What youre looking for does not exist. If it did you wouldnt be able to afford it.
>>
>>30985489
>MG-42 in 7.62x54mmR
interestingly enough Finland had a project like this during the war, I think three prototypes were made before the war ended, no info on whether they were ever tested (that rimmed case was a major headache for the designers)
>>
>>30985489
>I want a MG42 rechambered to 7.62x54 so I can afford ammo

You do realize how much automatics cost, right? Your ammo cost is going to be the least of your worries.
>>
>>30986039
>What youre looking for does not exist
it kind of does, about three prototypes were made during WWII by a Finnish design team, war ended before they were finished, not sure what happened to the prototypes...
>>
you cant afford full auto anon
>>
>>30985489
First, that idea is stupid.

Second, that's not happening unless the Hughes Amendment is repealed. Join the fight.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.