[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stevens 320

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: stevens 320.jpg (86KB, 1000x756px) Image search: [Google]
stevens 320.jpg
86KB, 1000x756px
Hey guys, I just picked up a Stevens 320 12 gauge with both a 28in and 18.5in barrel for $200.

How did I do and what can I expect?

also post your scatter gats
>>
>>30984807
It's made in China and is of poor quality, you cheap bastard.
>>
File: 20150516_192734.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20150516_192734.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>30984807
I have one it works fine just make sure the end tube cap is nice and tight or else it won't go into battery and you will have misfires, I recommend some locktight
>>
>>30986905
The first production ones had some issues but the newer ones are just fine, minealso needed a little breaking in. It had some issues with short brass ammo
>>
>>30984807
It's made in Sun City, PRC (People's Republic of China). Anything made in China is cheap, therefore it's crap.
>>
You could have at least bought a Maverick 88
>>
>>30984815
>>30989347
>>30989363
The Chinese 870 clones, and probably the Ithaca/Winchester ones as well are better quality than a modern 870 Express or Mossberg.
>>
>>30991940
theres a huge difference in quality in guns from china. rough guideline is if its for export only or a clone its shit. if it was used by china at some point its decent or better since they had tooling left over from mil contracts and know what they are doing. out of the chinese knockoff shotguns the only good one is the 870. the savage 320, ithica 37 knockoff, 1887 and 1897 are barely adequate and require tlc to make run nice.
>>
>>30984807
You fucked up, I know someone who bought one and his experience was terrible and pretty much every review I've seen has been negative. The H&R Pardner pump / IAC Hawk and the Maverick 88 cost just as little but have better reputations.
>>
>>30992099
>H&R, IAC
more Chinese crap

>Maverick 88
Mexican Mossberg, 190 new.

Not all of the Chinese manufacturers suck. Norinco and Howa make some pretty decent shotguns. You're usually better off going Turkish though. For all these imports you have to find which company and factory actually make that specific shotgun before you can make a quality judgment on something you're not holding.

The Stevens 320 is going to have extractor problems and a very stiff and finnicky action. The bolt is extremely tight, the stock is cheap, and you have no choke. A 28" barrel shotgun with a cylinder bore is kind of useless in my opinion but the 18.5 is ok for close range.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.