[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/K/ampus thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1e5.jpg (56KB, 680x671px) Image search: [Google]
1e5.jpg
56KB, 680x671px
Been awhile since I've seen one of these. Anyone else nervous about concealing your power level?
>>
no, i go to college for trades, i'm among friends.

i also don't live on campus, because everyone who isn't in trades programs at my school are a bunch of liberal fucktards, and thank god we are segregated from that lunacy for another year and a bit till they close our building and move us.
>>
>>30984797
Lucky bastard... I'm going into the belly of the beast
>>
St. Olaf. Minnesota. Any words?
>>
>>30984756
I'm going to be a senior in college this year, hasguns for about a year now. My main friend group know I own and know I have my CCW, and about half of them own too and one has CCW. Not too worried about concealing my power level. I think only two of my friends know I browse /k/ and have gone to the Feb NF. Not worried about people knowing because you need to not care what others think.
>>
I'm living off campus with roomates and just keep my guns stashed in my closet and don't mention them unless asked
>>
>>30984756

My College is pretty evenly split between Pro guns, those indifferent to the subject (as in, people can have them but I don't want them), and Anti-Gun librulz.

Everyone I associate with are HasGunz, and I get along with the Night shift officers of campus PD (Fuck day shift though, fuckers gave me 2 parking tickets on the same day and a third the day after for parking my Jeep on campus twice during the summer break)
>>
>>30984756
Anyone going to KU?
>>
>tfw Ole Miss
>tfw mostly progun friends
>>
Shit dude. I go to college in central Indiana and I've never had a problem with anti-gunners. I've even got some of my friends into shooting after I took a bunch of nogunz in my class on a range trip a few months ago, right after Finals.
>>
camo pants make you look like a school shooter

pair it with black clothing and there goes the chances of your campus getting the right to carry.
>>
German nofun here.
Got myself a 3 oz OC spray. Currently in the process of understanding CC feels.
Right now I am at "pretty sure I'm printing but I don't care"
To alleviate this, should I go mallninja with a holster and flabby clothes?
If my clothes fit, it prints. It's just a cylindrical shape but I don't want to look autistic or be defenseless.
On a train right now, wish me luck.
>>
>>30984756
School is almost split between liberuls and moderate conservatives with the SJW cucks taking a lead.

On campus I've only spoken to my old roommate about guns before. However he was a peculiar combination of an aspiring mallninja that was one of those "common sense" gun control advocates who thinks it's unnecessary to CC even though he always walked around with a fucking butterfly knife in his pocket.

Then I did an internship at an insurance company and one of the guys working there mentioned to me how he was going to try and approach Geissle automatics to do business with them. We ended up having a great conversations about shooting, CC stuff, etc.
>>
Truman State University. I don't CC or even have guns during the school year (living on campus), but in general people seem to be sheltered kids from upper middle class St.Louis suburbs. Needless to say, that particular demographic doesn't tend to be very pro-gun.
>>
File: logo-athletics-cougar-2.jpg (63KB, 913x617px) Image search: [Google]
logo-athletics-cougar-2.jpg
63KB, 913x617px
I go to U. Houston. Everyone I've met is pro gun.
>>
i go to the largest university in norway
tho i was never in the military my buddy was and we talk about guns n stuff all the time
im 21 hes 23 or something
>>
UCF here
I've mostly only revealed my power level to those who advertise theirs (gun club)
>>
>>30989448
Ball State bro?
>>
>>30990621
>OC spray

god i just feel so sorry for you euobros.

I mean i suppose it might work for slowing down an attacker, but I just cannot even imagine worrying about my pepper spray printing.
>>
>>30984819
trades are god tier. I got my degree in Information Technology but stumbled into a job that skilled tradesmen are qualified for. I started off making 17 dollerydoos an hour, and my Engineer mentor makes 40 something an hour and travels the world. still though im only 22
>>
>>30984756
I think I made the last one.

It's been awhile since I've been on /k/. Been busy with summer shit.

I go to Missouri S&T, so no power levels yet.

.....yet...
>>
>>30989448
>>30995626
Not that guy but I used to go to BSU before I decided to take a break from school.
>>
Wouldn't be an issue if the fucking board didn't vote against campus carry. In fucking Arizona no less. Universities truly are bastions of liberal indoctrination.
>>
>>30989207
Right here man, but im nogunz
>>
I leave for Oregon state in a month, anybody else going there?
>>
>>30984756
Im taking two poli sci classes as misc. Electives. Effects of Globalization and Modern Terrorism. Im a senior with a high gpa. I fear nothing from these liberals. Ive met the poli sci people before. Many cant into intro-economics or basic history. This semester will be fun.
>>
>tfw TAMU
>tfw no need to conceal muh power level
Is nice
>>
>>30990452
If you make it a "Natural Selection" shirt a swat team will magically spawn like a match of Counter Strike
>>
>>30990621
It's your insulin pump if anyone asks.
>>
>>30984756
Most of my friends are proguns, and the ones that aren't really wouldn't care.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.