[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHTF Preppers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1455824487287[1].jpg (512KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1455824487287[1].jpg
512KB, 1280x960px
Are there SHTF preppers whose prepping involves keeping track of preppers and devising ways to kill them and take their ammo/food?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (148KB, 1364x822px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
148KB, 1364x822px
If there aren't, it's a pretty good idea. Anyone dumb enough to tell anyone they're prepping and willingly making themselves a target for The Golden Horde when SHTF is probably easy enough to take out.

Truly, fuck prepping. Banditry is where it's at. Piling into a Jeep with your bandit bros and your guns yelling "cheeky breeky" ought to be everyone's apocalyptic wet dream.
>>
>>30982713
There was that one morbidly obese ginger prepper on that show who was planning exactly this. The dude making home made armor and having his retard cousing/brotherinlaw/whatever hit him with a shovel to test it.

Then he got v& for child molestation.
>>
>>30982713
preppacites
>>
>>30982808

They tested it with a 20 gauge shooting bird shot

Also he got arrested for having weapons and being a felon
>>
Prepping? Get a job at the border guard or something.

They go innawoods. They are armed. And they are part of the state machine which means access to resources in troubled times.
If there is no access, you're well suited to get them by force with your organization.
>>
>>30982713
Preppers prepping for preppers?
>>
>>30982845

sounds retarded border bro. no way could I afford the pay cut. but when trump wins will sure be fun times.
>>
>>30982840
And he was a felon because...?

>Child molestation is the answer
>>
>>30982713
>planning to nigger everyone's shit after shtf
>being this much of melanin-soaked fucksock
>>
>>30982889
Triple P outreach group.
___PPP___
"Gone far enough ?"
>>
>>30982845

> Boarder patrol
> get paid to walk your dog close to traffic jams
> go innawoods to make sure illegal immigrants make their way safely to the bus to Maryland

No thanks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.