[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here ever been shot? Describe the experience.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 11

File: create-diana97-grill_1024x1024.png (200KB, 700x1024px) Image search: [Google]
create-diana97-grill_1024x1024.png
200KB, 700x1024px
Anyone here ever been shot? Describe the experience.
>>
Where do you think you are? Someplace where people actually handle guns?
>>
>>30981301
Like sticking your dick into apple pie fresh out of the oven
>>
>>30981324
I mean there's gotta be some retired grunts lurking around here
>>
Had a piece of secondary (collateral?) shrapnel (a tiny piece of rock) hit me in thigh area. My experience consisted of pain for 100%. Telling yourself that the pain is temporarily helps greatly (well, in my case). I was thinking how I was going to do things that I enjoy after I get home. Then again, I was injured very "lightly" (compared to what I've seen). I guess it depends on great many things (type of wound, area of injury, being high on adrenaline, your pain tolerance)
Pic somewhat related.
>>
>>30981806
How big?
>>
yeah I got shot by a g17 seven times in the head. My spirit animal is a jellyfish so the bullets just went through my brain.
>>
I have a good friend that got hit with a bullet fragment that went about two inches into his thigh. It was in the middle of a firefight in Iraq, and he said he was so pumped up on adrinaline he didn't even notice until afterwards when he looked down and saw the side of his pants were soaked with blood. Sorry that's all I got for you.
>>
>>30983581
must be a libtard
>>
>be me
>get shot by 9mm
>feel pain
>stop feeling pain 2 minutes later
>continue with my day
>>
File: Lina_Inverse_by_drzejan.png (223KB, 1025x588px) Image search: [Google]
Lina_Inverse_by_drzejan.png
223KB, 1025x588px
>>30983581
>My spirit animal is a jellyfish
Get the fuck off 4chan and help me murder some bandits.
>>
I got a flu shot once, does that count?
>>
File: 20160814_165001.jpg (630KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160814_165001.jpg
630KB, 1920x1080px
Was shot by a 32 while working security. When it hit it felt like electrical shock throughout my arm. I couldn't close my hand and my arm pulled to my chest. It didn't hurt after the initial hit for several minutes. I didn't realize my arm was broken from the round ricochet of my bone, exit by my shoulder.
>>
>>30984902
I'm always fascinated by how much a bullet can ricochet inside the human body.
>>
>>30986051
>dude gets shot in right side of chest upper mid-clavicular line
>round exited his left butt cheek
seriously. ricochet is fucking nuts
>>
>>30981301
Never been shot i did get stabbed a couple of times
>>
>>30986120
How was it
>>
I think most people who get shot are dead.
>>
>>30986191
You'd think so but not really.
>>
>>30986191
19 out of every 20 people shot with a handgun in the US live.

Counterintuitive, but true.
>>
>>30986208
Even with hollow points and hypersonic rounds? I'm surprised!
>>
>>30986208
Because only 1/20 shoot in the face.

Most of you armchair operators can't shoot for shit confirmed.
>>
>>30986208
>0986208▶>>30986333 >>30986409
>>>30986191
This is probably because the majority of the time when a person is shot in the US it's with a handgun. Getting shot with a handgun is absolutely nothing like getting shot with a rifle/shotgun.
>>
>>30986409
Projection
>>
>>30981301
I got peppered with birdshot while hunting by a faggot. It was hot and wet, and itched like crazy for weeks.
>>
>>30986099
>get shot in the thigh
>round richochets around body and after causing indescribable pain, exists out finger
We should create a meme about this just to make antigunners freak out harder.

Then once they are good and flustered, add in that open tip rounds are designed specifically not to do this, and any municipality banning them is sick.
>>
>>30986409
Not even the head guarantees a kill in this age of medical marvels. Ask Mr. Loughner how well that worked out for him.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 752x516px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 752x516px
A freak ricochet hit square on the the back of my calf. It was from some autismo shooting a steel target with AP rounds. It felt like I got slapped really hard with a ruler or fly swatter. I turned around and blood was oozing out of my leg pretty fast.
We put pressure on it and walked back to the truck where my dad triaged it. Didn't even hurt at all until that point. He pulled a nice piece out of my leg and bandaged me. Later on he stiched my leg on the kitchen table so we didn't have to tell mom I got hurt shooting.

God bless my dad.
>>
>>30986506
Hahaha that looks just like my dog. Hahaha I'm never going to sleep again, guess I'm going to go kill myself. Hahaha thanks anon for ruining my life.
>>
I got hiot with a couple of 00 buck in the back when I was 14... I did not even know I was hit till my buds and I stopped running. Then someone pointed out I was bleeding. Long range thru brush. Though I had all the pellets out till a RN GF was giving me a backrub twenty years later and wondered what that bump was. She got iodine and a #10 scalpel and fixed me right up. Cut into it and popped it out with a magnet. If it had been a lead shot and connected with me at that range It would kept more energy and probably gone deep enough to really hurt me. The lead also may of caused lead poisoning if I did not get it out.
On the other hand I was hit with with three pellets. Lead would of been a larger pattern.
>>
>>30984861
Careful anon...don't get AUTISM
>>
>>30986506
What the hell am I looking at here?
>>
>>30986707
You are looking at a mental disorder attempting to take human form
>>
>>30986782
>take human form
>>
I had a friend get peppered with some birdshot while shooting skeet, luckily he was about 50 feet away. He used to lurk here.
It was high in the back and he said it felt like a push and started stinging. It wasn't very deep, he has some wicked scars and the shot the docs pulled out of his back in a small glass jar.
>>
>>30986051
It's pretty crazy. Having a broken arm was the most inconvenient part of being shot.
>>
File: 1446648425996.jpg (15KB, 126x157px) Image search: [Google]
1446648425996.jpg
15KB, 126x157px
>>30986506

>I have incredible talent with art/taxidermy and creating realistic monster costumes
>I could work for anyone in hollywood, and have my work be recognized and accepted by millions
>NOPE LEMME MAKE FETISH COSTUMES FOR MENTALLY SICK PEOPLE
>>
>>30981301

I got shot in the back by my brother with an air rifle.
>>
>>30986805
It's attempting, but failing.
>>
>>30986673
who shot you?
>>
>>30982514
1.7 cm.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 468x344px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 468x344px
>all this buttmad over a fursuit

There is nothing wrong with wanting to turn into a human feline hybrid
>>
I've met a (white) guy that got shot.

He lived in a shitty part of town and was standing out front his house, when he heard gunshots and saw two black gentlemen, half a block or a block and a half away (I can't remember) across the street from each other shooting at one another. Neither one of them got hit, but he caught a round in the belly.

He didn't talk about the pain, but he was, understandably, pretty damn racist.
>>
>>30987637
>There is nothing wrong with wanting to turn into a human feline hybrid

Yep nothing cringey about it at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXHrWanwhrQ
>>
Not directly bit i took a 9mm ricochet to the knee when i was 15. I forgot to check behind the targets before shooting and some dumbfuck had placed a metal plate behind the paper target i was shooting at. Luckily it only went through my jeans and about 1-2mm into the skin so no permanent damage done. I only felt it when i was leaving and felt something wet trickling down my leg.

>inb4 "lol only 9mm"
>>
>>30988371
Were you angry when you noticed? I have heard that people get angry when they notice they have been hit by 9mm.
>>
File: would of.jpg (17KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
would of.jpg
17KB, 500x308px
>>30986673
>>
>>30988389
Nah more surprised than angry. Guess i was so high on adrenaline i didn't feel the hit. I live in a yuropoor contry where you need to be 18+ and have a license. Dad pretty much said fuck it and took me shooting anyway
>>
>>30988223
It's good I was not in that elevator.

>Let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor Raghhhhhhh
>>
>>30987499
4u
>>
>>30989172
You wouldn't have done shit anon, you probably would have smiled and meowed along with them.
>>
>>30986544
having your dad around must be awesome
>>
>>30990350
If his dad didn't use anesthetic, having his dad around must have sucked.
>>
was grazed by a .22 ricochet. Felt like a very solid flick but I did bleed alot. Grazed the tighter part of skin near near my right shin.

None of the round stayed inside me (probably because it broke up after being ricocheted, my friend caught some much much smaller pieces, probably the jacket, but I caught the lead), and I learned my lesson about shooting lesser quality metals that day.
>>
>>30990398
id imagine he told anon something cool like "pain is temporary so suck it up"
>>
I got shot by a 30-06 right thru the heart. I fell right on the spot and laid there for like 10 minutes. I lost a lot of weight and got tossed on a truck.
>>
>>30984902
I'm fascinated that people still shoot .32 caliber.
>>
>>30987405

Hey man, if they're willing to pay lots, more power to them.
>>
>>30990501
I am willing to give them my life power so they may form a spirit bomb.
>>
>59 replies
>no bags of sand

I'm not sure how to feel about that.
>>
>>30984853
What is 4chan?
>>
>>30990450
Never underestimate niggers, anon.
>>
>>30981301
Got hit in the left shoulder during a brawl between two highschools. Felt like i got shoulder checked at first, probably the adrenaline. Shoulder became abnormally sore quite quickly for a shoulder check. Felt my hand get wet, looked down, bloodsoakedsleeve.jpg. after i realized what happened high tailed it to the tree line. Sat there awhile, throbbing soreness turned to a terrible burning sensation. Tied it off, went home, alcohol+hydrogen peroxide+needle nose pliers+a bite towel and i am now the proud owner of a .22 i pulled out of my deltoid.
>>
>>30990398
>Not being able to get sutures without local anesthetic
Do you cry when you stub toes?
>>
>>30990450
I'm always surprised by this chart.
>>
>>30984841
>get grazed on the arm by .45
>instantly ded
>>
>>30981301
I have had a few guys shoot their load on my belly, a couple on my face, and one right on my limp tranny dick
>>
>>30987691
you would be too if you saw two porch monkeys trying to bust a cap in each others' ass only for those two jiggaboo trash to hit innocent bystanders instead
>>
>>30992960
>32% fatality rate with .22
>>
>>30992960
10mm's 3 bars exceeded the scale so they had to leave it out?
>>
>>30986506
This looked cute until i opened it.

It's really weird to see an uncanny valley of an animal.
>>
>>30992960
I'm confused how the orange bars can be shorter than the pink ones.
>>
>>30987499
>small
that's technically 66cal
>>
>>30984902
What happened? Did Jamal try to steal something ?
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.