[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GWG Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

The definition of the militia is 'all able-bodies males between the ages 17-45:' Will they try to disarm our grils?
>>
>>30979799
>>
hmmm

they should probably change that, all able-bodied people instead of men

that way, when the gubmint hypothetically tries to take my hypothetical funs, I can sit in hypothetical bunkers with hypothetical cute girls
>>
>>
>>30979823
The 14th amendment covers that

What if we introduced a law saying women should be included along with able bodied men in the courts definition of militia and sneek in something on page 200 about all gun laws being null and void? If it doesnt pass sjws will be pissed
>>
>>30979833
No need for that, we just have to declare that our cute girls will be under our protection.
>>
File: 1470064574216.jpg (98KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
1470064574216.jpg
98KB, 564x846px
>ywn operate with her
>>
Most women will happily disarm themselves.
>>
>>30980028
>operating with a coal burner
>>
>>30980036
My ex love her guns tho
>>
File: niggerloverrose.png (608KB, 928x593px) Image search: [Google]
niggerloverrose.png
608KB, 928x593px
>>30980028
>operating with a nigger lover
Do you want to get robbed and murdered in your sleep?

I think they broke their engagement off though, but who cares?

Once you go black, we don't want you back.
>>
File: 1465953665588.gif (408KB, 450x201px) Image search: [Google]
1465953665588.gif
408KB, 450x201px
>>30980067
wat
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2334x3023px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2334x3023px
We went yesterday. It was her first time firing a gun. Went pretty well.
She liked the rifles but hated the handguns. Started nailing the plate on the third shot though. I was impressed.
>>
>>30979851
Who is this Pud Pulkovnik?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.