[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

looking to get into NFA items, specifically select fire SBRs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0363.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0363.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
looking to get into NFA items, specifically select fire SBRs and suppressor. What are some quality manufacturers to look into? Have a few rifles and pistols already but thats about it.
>>
>>30979183
>specifically select fire
You are either incredibly rich, in which case pick through the 30 year old slim selection on Gunbroker etc

Or willing to put in the time / effort into becoming a dealer, in which case you wouldn't be asking.
>>
>>30979205
I'm about to start a new job making around 80k a year. No kids or big financial burdens other than some student debt. I'm mainly looking for more info on NFA guns since I'm pretty naive on them thus far.

Is it not possible to buy a select fire lower?
>>
>>30979224
You can buy a pre-86 NFAd AR and swap the upper since the lower is technically the part with the tax stamp. Of course prepare to spend 10s of thousands of dollars probably. Then just do the SBR paperwork, pay the fee and wait.
>>
>>30979205
>>30979224
just want to add that I've looked up attorneys in my state to set up a trust. My dad is friends with a guy who has a machine shop and manufactures rifles/suppressors for various contracts.
>>
>>30979240
so the affordable route would be to get a semi lower, get my stamp and then get an SBR upper.
>>
>>30979224
If you really want it anything is possible. Last time I looked transferable M16s were about 30k
>>
>>30979224
its not possible to get a new one (1986 was the last year) unless youre a special status government employee or licensed to make/sell them.

and its not possible to get one in general unless youre rich, or want a mac 10.
>>
>>30979253
Yes. If you're not a dealer you're limited to pre-86 weapons which have become extremely expensive. Some full auto weapons are probably less expensive then a full auto AR-15 but you're still looking at >5k probably.
>>
>>30979261
>>30979258
>>30979257
looking on gunbroker right now and they have a bushmaster m16 full-auto for like $1,500... seems like a deal?
>>
>>30979288
Nah, that will be a dealer sample. You can't buy it as a 'civilian'
>>
>>30979288
That's for 10 new parts kits. Definitely would be illegal to buy and assemble in the US.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.