[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Budget folders thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (71KB, 599x502px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 599x502px
Can anyone recommend a good folding knife? It doesn't have to be tactical or anything. I only have a few conditions.
1. Priced at $45 or less
2. None of that serrated bullshit
3. Nothing too massive
I'm having a hard time finding anything and I realized I should have asked here first. Oh and assisted is fine but I don't care one way or the other. Thanks komrades.
>>
File: lightning.jpg (48KB, 785x443px) Image search: [Google]
lightning.jpg
48KB, 785x443px
The Spyderco Tenacious is a nice plain edged knife at around $40 that does not have the typical think point that is subject to breakage (I have broken the tip off of more than one Spyderco when a little too rough with them)

if you can legally have an OTF, the Lightning is a well made knife for $40 or under if you can find it on sale, I have Microtech and I still like the Lightning because it is easy to sharpen and easy to open and close (easier than the microtech ultratech and others)

if you want to be frugal and can;t find the lightning for less than $39, you could be frugal and buy this butt ugly zombie one for $29 and change, and then just coat it with a few layers of nice epoxy paint that you already have sitting in your garage.
>>
File: 090328-d40-3033.jpg (128KB, 1758x1994px) Image search: [Google]
090328-d40-3033.jpg
128KB, 1758x1994px
>>30977381
*thin

Also Boker makes some nice blades. And Ontario has a RAT II folder for $30 +
>>
>>30977280

I really enjoy my Kershaw Cryo II.
It is my EDC.
>>
>>30977381
Is there a lot of play when the blade is ejected?
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 750x1238px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 750x1238px
OP here. Went with pic related. Hopefully I don't regret it. Was on sale for $36.99 down from $70.
>>
>>30978353
That's a nice knife. Sorry I was away and didn't answer above post. Very little play when blade is out on the Lightning
>>
>>30978353
>boker
>>
>>30978375
Is it not /k/ approved?
>>
>>30978353

>shit knife that may be illegal to carry in your state
>>
>>30978791
Well if I'm not mistaken switchblades are illegal in all states as well as gravity knifes. It was because of some federal law.
>>
>>30978834
you are mistaken, and you're a faggot.

It's 20 goddamn 16 you inbred fuck.

you can go to the white rectangle above this post and type in www.google.com

There, you'll see another white rectangle.

You can type in ANY question you want.
Amazing, right?

For example:

"Are switchblades illegal in all states?"
>>
>>30978862
honestly, you dont even have to go to google first in order to search . Just typing something in the bar is enough, its usually linked to a search engine of some sort.
>>
File: 1447045825641.jpg (46KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
1447045825641.jpg
46KB, 569x802px
are there any other recommended unassisted budget folders aside from the spyderco tenacious?
>>
>>30978976
kill yourself
>>
>>30977280
http://www.knifecenter.com/item/SCH221BK/schrade-utility-liner-lock-folding-9cr18mov-plain-blade-textured-aluminum-handles

Got one of these a while back. Pretty solid for the price. Hard as shit to put a tight grind on it. Honestly though, buy two of them in the off chance you get a lemon.
>>
>>30978988
I would buddy, but I need the knife to do it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.