[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gun grabber getting BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

File: Screenshot (2).jpg (220KB, 739x897px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (2).jpg
220KB, 739x897px
Post pics of anti gunners getting BTFO, hopefully by yourself and rate each others arguments. It's important for us to be vocal on social media even if we detest the shit that gets spread on it.

Pic related - arguing with some bitch who goes to my college
>>
File: smithsonian-zimmerman-tweet.jpg (49KB, 570x280px) Image search: [Google]
smithsonian-zimmerman-tweet.jpg
49KB, 570x280px
Not related but still good
>>
File: l.jpg (65KB, 501x457px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
65KB, 501x457px
classic
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Fuck you Mark you homo
>>
File: o.jpg (36KB, 408x341px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
36KB, 408x341px
>>30976762
Piss off
>>
Come on you cunts
>>
>>30976819
> expects people to congratulate his delusional arguments
>calls them cunts

Special type of blah blah blah
>>
>>30976670
>social media
Fuck off, Facebook refugee.
>>
File: 1460680057312.jpg (106KB, 560x510px) Image search: [Google]
1460680057312.jpg
106KB, 560x510px
>>30976926
>i heard you do cool stuff here
>>
>>30977004
Gee I had no idea that being in the super secret 4chan club meant not having a Facebook !
Fuck off, I depend on Facebook to keep up with my high school bros who go to different colleges, stay in touch with family from Michigan, etc. Do I wish there was a better option? Yes.
Also lets keep the thread focused on pro gun arguments
>>
Also please rate my comment
I need validation from random people on the Internet to feel better about my self
>>
>>30976744
Ben Shapiro FTW. Can't skew the Jew.
>>
Nobody else argues with people on the internet over subjects the other person has no knowledge of?
For shame
>>
>>30977260
I argue about things that I know nothing about all the time. I've never been one to let facts get in the way of a good argument.
>>
So is it just me, or does seeing anti gun propaganda make you want to buy more guns. It's not even a panic "there comin for muh guns" thing. It just feels like me exerting my freedom is a bit of a slap to the face to them.
>>
>>30978466
Yeah, plus as long as gun manufactueres are making billions thier lobbies will fight for us.

I hate corporate involvement in politics but honestly gun company lobbyists and the NRA fudds are the only reason we still have it so good.

Plus my political votes dont seem to matter anymore, voting with your wallet seems to be more effective that the ballot boxes anymore.
>>
>>30976744
When will Ben finally come home?
>>
File: BTFO.png (304KB, 505x753px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.png
304KB, 505x753px
courtesy of my own father, in red
>>
>>30979096
This hardly qualifies as "btfo". The only argument necessary to shut any of these authoritarian cunts up is that guns act as an equalizer between yourself and other gun owners. Guns are insurance against guns. It's the same relationship countries with and without nukes have with each other. The weapons already exist; they're going to stop existing, therefore we all need them to protect ourselves from each other.
>>
>>30979096
>they're going to stop existing
NOT*

Motherfucker.
>>
>>30979556
Meant for >>30979551

For fuck's sake. I need to go to sleep.
>>
File: George-Carlin-Quotes-3.jpg (216KB, 2000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
George-Carlin-Quotes-3.jpg
216KB, 2000x1250px
>>30976670
>I believe most Americans are still capable of some level of responsibility
>>
>>30979990
The picture's right. That's why I need a gun to protect myself from them.
>>
>>30979990

>Trusting quotes from a deranged clinically depressed raving lunatic

George Carlin was one of the people he was obsessed with dumping on. A waste of skin that contributed nothing to society except whining and bitching into a microphone.
>>
>>30980272
This
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.