[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best guns for a weak sissy? will i get shit at gun shops and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 20

File: cutin.jpg (23KB, 639x437px) Image search: [Google]
cutin.jpg
23KB, 639x437px
Best rifles and/or shotguns for a low test weak sissy?
I need something that will take down a grizzly bear but won't murder my shoulder or my aim. I am incredibly weak and I bruise easily. Physically there isn't very much to me, very little muscle.

Also will I get shit from gun shop owners or firing range people for looking like the antithesis of the stereotypical guy who is into guns? I basically look physically weak as fuck and also even though I'm 27 I look like a baby faced young faggot. All my guns are inherited and everything but the .22 rifle and my EDC 9mm XD are really uncomfortable to shoot. My bolt .308 and break action 20ga are both pretty rough on me. I had a 10ga Winchester 1901 (lever action) but fired it twice and gave it to a cousin to pass down instead (I'm a genetic dead end anyway). Was a really sexy gun but it hit too hard and I had a hard time holding it steady for long.

So far I've just hiked out into the woods to shoot, or did it on my property when I lived in the middle of nowhere. It would be nice to go to a proper range though but I haven't since I was a kid.

Should I even worry about this shit? Will people just not care? Will they try to sucker me at a gun shop because I don't look like someone who would know much about guns?
>>
>>>/fit/
then get a .45-70 you fucking vagina
>>
>>30976127
No amount of working out will bring me up to the average adult male level of strength.
>>
File: 4570.jpg (90KB, 603x430px) Image search: [Google]
4570.jpg
90KB, 603x430px
>>30976127
>.45-70
Good for short range, long range is garbage compared to many other rounds.
>>
>>30976124
Are you cute? Are you a twink?
>>
>>30976124

You're going to want a semi auto, heavy rifle. My .308 Savage bolt action does a lot more damage to my shoulder than a PTR-91. But then comes the problem of a shota tier man lugging around a 10 pound rifle. Have you considered a handgun? A .44 Desert Eagle could work, or a Glock 21 with a .460 Rowland conversion kit.

Also were going to need a picture in order to properly recommend a gun.
>>
File: lol faggot.jpg (262KB, 746x1328px) Image search: [Google]
lol faggot.jpg
262KB, 746x1328px
>>30976593
I dunno, I don't really care about sex, also don't participate in gay circles. I don't have much in the way of masculine features considering my balls may as well not even be there.
>>30976749
>pics
This is about as much of my face as I'm willing to show.
>semi auto
I was thinking that would be the route to go, either semi-auto 12ga or some kind of heavier semi-auto rifle.
>10 pound rifle
If properly braced with a strap it's a bit easier, e.g. using the strap wrapped around my arm an extra time as I sling the rifle up, using my elbow to pull the strap tight and give more steadiness to my aim.
>large handguns
I don't know how well I'd handle those and there isn't really a place around here where I could try out several and work my way up to the bigger ones. The recoil seems harsh. The only things I've shot handgun-wise are my 9mm XD and some ruger .22.
>>
>>30976124
im a 105lb five foot ten spooky skellington. I carry a CZ-52 in 7.62x25 for EDC and love my PTR.

TL;DR, get over it faggit.
>>
>>30976124
people at the range generally are pretty easy going and want to help you learn marksmanship. You're going to want something in .308 ideally. A used M1A would do pretty well.

As for the recoil, that can be dealt with by proper technique and perhaps installing a recoil pad. Use a sling as well; slings will make it easier to steady the weapon and proper skeletal support will, again, help with recoil.
>>
>>30976236
What is short range to you?

Can you even see a man sized target at 200yds?

Do you plan on smoking tangos at 600-2400yds?

99% of the "shooters" you know won't hit a fucking Nissan at 200 yds.

Your graph shows six inches of drop at 200yds. Bullet starts at two inches below point of aim, rises to point of aim at around 75yds, is two inches above point of aim at 100yds, falls back to point of aim at 150yds, then drops four more inches at 200yds. This gives you 6 inches of rise, and fall away from your point of aim, out to 200 yds.

Grab your nearest paper plate, put the top of the plate at your collar bones. Now look at how much of your chest that paper plate covers. Anywhere inside that paper plate puts you on your back permanently.

If you zero at 200 yards, you are on that paper plate out to 300 yds+. No holdover, just aim center mass. Do your job as a trigger presser, and enjoy the results.

Not to mention 45-70 slaps like a shotgun slug, as far as you care to shoot it.

Look up "maximum point blank range"

45-70 has dropped buffalo at 1200 yds+, one shot stop.

Know your rig, know your dope, confirm your dope.

Bullets don't go places that you don't send them.
>>
>>30977105
That's dangerously underweight and both of those guns seem like fine ones for a weakling.
>>
>>30977080
>Futuremassmurderer.jpg
>>
>>30977132
You. I like you.
>>
>>30976124
>I need something that will take down a grizzly bear but won't murder my shoulder or my aim.
nothing short of a literal bench gun that weighs 30-40 lbs and is bolted to a stationary block.

if you can't reliably lift and hold a 10lb rifle to save your life, maybe you shouldn't be around bears.
>>
>>30977080

How about a picture of your body and hands? I need to know how much recoil you could probably take and how large of a pistol you could properly use.
>>
>>30977161
kek it does look a bit creepy.
I am way too calm and tame to be that though.
>>
>tfw no weak sissy boi to take shooting and then violate his tight boipussy
>>
>>30977167
Thanks buddy, I like you too.

I miss the old trips.

There used to be tons of knowledge here.

Maybe, one day I'll trip too.
>>
>>30976124
Take an actual firearms course. A lot of problems people have with guns is due to poor form, not because they're weak.
>>
>>30976124
My range buddy's a tiny 5 foot even literal twink and he absolutely adores shooting milsurp bolt actions and magnum handguns.
he likes to feed the misurps hot, heavy loadings like those S&B softpoints as well.
recoil mitigation is mostly confidence, technique and stance
>>
>>30976124
>>30976147
>>30977080
What's wrong with you?
>>
>>30977330
he's a cock loving sissy boy who wants to be a housewife for an actual man, that's all
>>
>>30976147

Do you have some kind of disease or disorder, or are you just being a fag?
>>
File: handsize.jpg (232KB, 741x1323px) Image search: [Google]
handsize.jpg
232KB, 741x1323px
>>30977204
Hand size isn't really an issue, it's strength in general that is the issue. Here is hand+arm with XD for comparison.
>>30977279
Not much of a comparison unless he's also castrated.
>>
>>30977388
Are you a tranny or something?
>>
357 levergun. FAR better performance than 357 pistol, which is already awesome. Just do it, unless you're hunting rhinos while drunk and blindfolded.
>>
>>30977279
>>>30976124 (OP)
>My range buddy's a tiny 5 foot even literal twink and he absolutely adores shooting milsurp bolt actions and magnum handguns.
>he likes to feed the misurps hot, heavy loadings like those S&B softpoints as well.

who else is hard right now?
>>
>>30977409
Forgot to mention...nearly zero recoil.
>>
>>30977330
>>30977382
Testosterone sitting at castration levels is what's up. All I get is that which is put out by my adrenals. I could work out with the most hardcore /fit/ regimen and I could only go so far, because my body physically cannot build muscle like it should.
NSFW picture-form explanation: https://my.mixtape.moe/tinuql.jpg
Ignore the customization on the timestamp, it was intended for someone else but it is from today.
>>30977406
Not at all.
>>
File: 1470711368461.gif (182KB, 384x408px) Image search: [Google]
1470711368461.gif
182KB, 384x408px
>>30977132
>mfw I want to get a scoped .45-70 now
No shots over 300 yards are likely to present themselves in the dense woods near me.
>>
>>30977479

jeez. So, was this something you chose to do, or just an unfortunate circumstance?

I mean, you can always get on the test train. Start injecting steroids into your ass. You could probably get it from a doctor.

Unless of course you're transitioning into a "woman" in which case, nevermind.
>>
File: trap fantasy.png (968KB, 728x1324px) Image search: [Google]
trap fantasy.png
968KB, 728x1324px
>>30977388

Allrighty, your hand doesn't seem that much different than mine. A Glock 21 with a .460 Rowland conversion shouldn't be too much for you to handle while satisfying your grizzly ventilating needs.

Also you should consider something like this picture.
>>
>>30977479
What the fuck happened?
>>
>>30977505
I came to this point through unfortunate circumstance but choose to remain because it is an easier, more enjoyable life, at least to me. At first I didn't do anything about it because I was ultra depressed and shitty feeling over it, pretty much had entirely given up and was letting myself waste away, gf of two years dumped me because of it, life kinda spiraled down for a little while until I adapted. Eventually I coped with it and accepted it, it's not like I had any control over it. I did try testosterone replacement therapy and I really didn't like how it made me feel, also kind of a bitch to have sex desires shoved in your face so hard when you can't even reproduce. I prefer what I feel now, which I could only describe as an "oppressive serenity"
Less lows, less highs, lower bar set for satisfaction and contentedness. Just comfy in general. Also less of a dick, less arrogant, I used to be kind of an asshole and when I tried test again it brought that all right back. I can never be a whole normal male again, this feels better than basically being half of one.
>>
>>30977677
hot

wanna be my trap cum slut?
>>
>>30977677
Just tell us what happened senpai
>>
>>30977658
I had chronic infections of my epididymis, "epididymitis" which eventually involved my balls themselves and also the spermatic cords. I was hoping that it would resolve itself, for a while it was just some extra ball pain and tenderness, but it eventually evolved into having nuts so swollen it was like having two small lemons in my sack, could easily feel the swollen epididymis through my sack, sack got all red and the skin flaked, intense vomit-inducing-tier pain particularly upon movement, so on and so forth. I got on antibiotics and it cleared up, but the damage was great enough to cause testicular failure.
>>
>>30977757
>waited until it got that bad to get treatment
I almost want to say you deserved it but no man deserves that shit
>>
>>30977576
Would that be sufficient for bear? So far I see in google a bunch of fudds on fudd forums going "hurr nod enough" but it does seem to be more powerful than 10mm which they seem to be okay with.

How does its recoil compare to 10mm? I might just go for that and see how I like it.
>>
>>30976124
What state do you live in OP? I have a thing for castrated cute twink boys I cam fondle
>>
>>30977921
Alaska :/
>>
>>30978001
Really? Goddamnit.
>>
>>30978001
have you ever tried dressing in womens clothes as a hobby?

Or all the time?
>>
>>30978001
Wew. How is it being surrounded by big high est alpha males all the time?
>>
>>30978006
Yeah, really. The trail behind my house which I go for walks on recently got closed temporarily due to high levels of bear (black and grizzly) activity, the bears also come into my yard every summer, I have to use a bear-proof trash can and all that. Would be handy to have better protection on those walks. I take my 9mm because it's better than nothing, but it'd be nice to have something that would be better seeing as against a grizzly a 9mm may as well be a staple gun.
>>30978017
Never.
>>30978115
Well most of them are so fudd/hillbilly/redneck tier it's comical, but still it's a bit annoying in that I'm not taken seriously sometimes, or they try to intimidate me.

In Anchorage it's another story, loads of nu-males, all pretty laughable. Pretty much a chunk of the lower 48, doesn't even feel like Alaska there.
>>
>>30978387
>Well most of them are so fudd/hillbilly/redneck tier it's comical, but still it's a bit annoying in that I'm not taken seriously sometimes, or they try to intimidate me.
>"man" with not balls and dick shittalking other people for being "comical"
>In Anchorage it's another story, loads of nu-males, all pretty laughable. Pretty much a chunk of the lower 48, doesn't even feel like Alaska there.
So you fit right in?
>>
>>30976124
just get an AR you dumb fag
>>
>>30978387
Why don't you just say "fuck it" and transition into a "woman"?
>>
>>30978408
With the nu-males? No because I can't grow a shitty looking pube beard and I also don't dress like a huge faggot like they tend to.
>>
>>30978422
Because that shit is cringey as fuck and I would never want to.
I get enough stares as it is.
>>
>>30978443
Why do people stare at you? Do you really look that different? How so?
>>
File: 1462664290996.jpg (35KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1462664290996.jpg
35KB, 320x320px
>>30978424
You seem alright OP, I'd probably hang out with you.
>>
>>30978424
And what do you consider yourself?
>>
>>30978528
I look out of place, I'm 27 but look nothing like the average 27 year old male, but I also don't exactly look like a 18-25 year old male would, and I'm a little bit androgynous, don't really grow facial hair, all sorts of other shit, baggy clothing to hide some of my physical features. I just look "off" I suppose. I catch people staring at me all the time.
>>
File: ayy lmao.jpg (103KB, 444x599px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
103KB, 444x599px
>>30978603
I know how you feel a bit. I'm a biological male with plenty of test but I have really beefy butt and thighs, plus I'm endomorphic as fuck. I grew up being misgendered, also when I was younger I had long hair like pic related (I'm 12-13 I think in this pic). Thankfully (I guess) I'm now 20 with male pattern baldness so I look like I'm 30, plus I tend to keep my facial hair there. Thankfully I don't have any hormonal problems that I'm aware of since I have no problems sexually nor do I have problems with anything else related to hormones. Still though, I get being a big androgynous f.a.m.. You have my condolences.
>>
>>30978581
I don't really consider myself anything.
You could consider me a eunuch. They've existed longer than written history, used to be much more prevalent (relatively speaking) in certain societies in the past.
>>
>>30978648
Dang my mom always just had me shave my head when I was a kid.
It's good that you grew out of it. I do enjoy knowing I'll never suffer male pattern baldness but it really isn't something people should mind so much.

Is that pic from martial arts? Did you ever become an ebin black belt?
>>
>>30977777
>>
Get you a nice rape whistle. They're cheap and won't hurt your poor little shoulder
>>
Muzzleloader
>>
>>30978001
>cute twink
>chill af, not a bitchy queen
>hasfuns
>Alaska

Holy fuck, found a unicorn. Marry me so I can get a green card?
>>
>>30979283
>wanting a "twink" with nothing going on down there
Wew lad. Even for bottoms, having them being intact is more fun
>>
>>30979309
Yeah you're right, but I really want a green card.
>>
>>30979323
Where are you from
>>
>>30976124
Do some push-ups and eat more fats and proteins. You can get on a gym routine too but honestly if you can do like 30 push-ups you should be fine to shoot a 9mm.

According to a lot of reviewers the full-size steel frame CZ75 variants have very little recoil due to their weight and design, but they make be heavy for you. As far as rifles get an AR, they're the token girlyman gun.
>>
>>30979350
Britbongistan
>>
>>30979390
Are you gay for residency or gay for reals? Drop skype.
>>
>>30979390
>>30979396
Pls respond. If you pay for rent I'll be your house bitch, cook, clean, etc, AND suck your dic
>>
>>30976124
I'd recommend .223, another interesting/oddball choice might be 300BLK in subsonic.

16GA for shotgun, with a choice choke on it will let you have the proper stuff for HD and hunting small game.

I'd stick with the 9mm for your handgun, though if you want to move down, .38 special and .380 are both solid.
>>
>>30979482
Tried to sign up for a throwaway Skype but my mobile connection's slow and my shit's all fucked up, so I got bored of that and decided to do something else. Best of luck in your quest 4 daddy
>>
>>30979482
I swear you fags are never in the US
>>
>>30979532
Ah, aight.
>>30979547
Nigga I'm in the US
>>
>>30979566
Then who's the bong? Fuck I need to go pass out.
>>
>>30979579
The bong is the one that wants the greencard. I'm the one that offered to be his ticket to one if when he came over here he paid the rent and I took care of the house. Jeez
>>
>>30977677
Nice blog post
>>
>>30977843

I'm not entirely sure. The ballistics of the .460 are similar to a .44 magnum, which a lot people consider enough power against a bear. I've never fired either so I couldn't really say how bad the recoil is. Most videos I see of people shooting the .460 it make it look like it's not that bad.

I have zero experience with bear and haven't really looked them up so I couldn't tell you for sure what the minimum power to stop a bear would be. If I was walking around a place where there could be grizzlies I would want a battle rifle.
>>
File: UnzXfAo.jpg (451KB, 1833x2755px) Image search: [Google]
UnzXfAo.jpg
451KB, 1833x2755px
>>30977132
This is why I love 45-70. It doesn't fuck around and there are loads to suit every occasion.

Need to push out to 600+ yards? There's a load for that
Need to drop a bear on shot no questions? There's a load for that
Want to shoot blackpowder cowboy action? There's a load for that.

Out of everything I've shot. Which includes a full retard PKM and AK-74, my favorite cartridge to shoot is 45-70. It kicks like hell, it's loud, it's a big fat bullet going relatively fast, and it puts a lot of force on target. A 45-70 Lever gun really is Americana incarnate.
>>
>>30980227
Thanks.
>people ask for it
>i give the info
Must suck to be so bad at reading that you can't digest more than a single simple sentence.
>>30980456
People around here have a bunch of different answers on what is acceptable for grizzlies.
Some act like a handgun is useless, and sure I agree that a big rifle or 12ga with 3" slugs would be best, but handguns have been proven to take them down. One guy on the Kenai even took one down with a 9mm and a shitload of luck. But in general people will either put .357 magnum or .44 magnum at the bottom of the range for handguns against grizzly bears.

In regards to .460 rowland my search so far has shown that most people seem to say it's sufficient, some others don't but then again those are likely the people saying 12ga or go home. I'd be down to give .460 rowland a try.

I have fired a Benelli m4 before and the recoil really wasn't bad at all, but it really liked to jam. Any reliable semi-auto 12ga out there that take 3" shells?

>>30979309
Interestingly enough, it's not exactly "nothing" going on down there. It's just picky and I don't have much desire in the first place. With proper physical and mental stimulation it awakens.
Also
>implying I'm single in the first place
>>
>>30980676
>>>30980227 (You)
>Thanks.
>>people ask for it
>>i give the info
>Must suck to be so bad at reading you can't digest more than a single simple sentence

Oh you fucking faggot you baited people in to asking. No one cares if you're a no balls loser who can't feel anything. Go pity bait on tumblr.
>>
>>30980810
I would have just dropped it in the OP if I felt like attention whoring. Besides I've got much more to attention whore with that I haven't (and won't) share.
I'm sorry you feel inadequate I guess?
>>
>>30980946
>I would have just dropped it in the OP if I felt like attention whoring.

Must suck to be so bad at reading you can't digest more than a single simple sentence.
>>
>>30981166
Yeah I do feel sorry for you :3
>>
>>30976124
Maybe a semi auto 20ga shotgun. The action should soak up some of the recoil, and it doesn't have too much to begin with.
>>
God I love /k/, where legitimate points on both .45-70 and boipussy are made in a single thread.
>>
>>30977843
anon the best handgun for a bear isnt a handgun to be honest its a rifle. if you want something to carry in the woods lightly thatll save you from a bear get spray honestly. a bullet can only do as much damage as you can hit with it. the likelyhood of good shot placement with a handgun in that stressful of a situation is so low its crazy. TLDR get bear pepper spray for bears
>>
>>30976124
Any gun
>>
>>30981313
Bear spray is pointless, anyone saying they carry it gets laughed at up here, because it's basically just seasoning and depending on wind conditions might not even deploy properly.

I'm okay with lugging something heavier around, but unless it's semi-auto I'm likely going to have issues with follow-up shots.

There is merit to carrying a handgun at least as backup to a rifle or shotgun. If you are caught with your pants down e.g. rifle laying against a tree as you do some activity, or bear too close to pull up a rifle, a handgun can be a real life-saver and is better than nothing. Certainly better than bear spray.
Of course a large rifle like a .45-70, .50 Alaskan, or a 12ga would be superior to a handgun, but if you can't properly use the larger rifles and shotguns it'd be better to have a handgun than to have a can of piss-off-a-bear-juice.
>>
>>30977130
>people at the range generally are pretty easy going

Not at my range, our RO's are fudds who will yell at you if your weapon isnt oriented downrange while still in its case.
>>
File: 1471125660326.png (217KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471125660326.png
217KB, 600x600px
>>30977227
>>
>>30977279
>>30976124
90% of recoil is psycological. If you lean into the gun correctly and fire correctly its not going to seriously hurt you. If you bruise easily then just get a gun with a good recoil pad. I fired my friends Ruger Gunsight and didn't feel any recoil.
>>
File: tmp_2114-1470072449359254624693.png (583KB, 677x525px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2114-1470072449359254624693.png
583KB, 677x525px
>>30981215
only gas operated shotguns mitigate recoil though, right? not recoil or inertial.
also, OP could try one of those recoil absorbing liquid mercury thingamajig that you can put inside certain shotgun stocks.
I think brownell's sells them
never had any hands-on experience with them myself though but I've heard good things
>>
>>30976124
>low test weak sissy
>something that will take down a grizzly bear

Stay outa the woods. No grizzles in The Castro district. Only bears there wear assless chaps.
>>
>>30982094
I'm thousands of miles away from there, and my house is in the middle of grizzly country. I've had more bears through my yard than you probably ever have or will see in your life.
Fuck them bears I ain't movin' ya hear?

Guarantee wherever you live is 1000 times more sissy than my location. You probably even need a carry permit don't you, lmao. That's worse than castration.
>>30981894
>recoil absorbing liquid mercury thingamajig
Now that sounds interesting, I'm going to have to look that up and look into it. Might be just what I need, thanks.
>>
>>30983278
http://www.brownells.com/shooting-accessories/recoil-parts/recoil-reducers/index.htm
here's a start.
tell us how it works out if you get one.
I was thinking of recommending a set up like that for a young couple I know.
they want a gun for HD that either of them can use.
I tried recommending a AR, but their hearts are set on a shotgun/they're too cheap for even a M&P sport
>>
>>30977757
Why don't you get more test from your doctor???
>>
>>30984392
see
>>30977677

In short: I prefer things this way and am willing to sacrifice strength and other things in order to remain as such.
>>
>>30984882
You prefer being a little faggot bitch? That's sad bro.
>>
>>30985032
You care what another human being does with his body enough to talk shit?
That's sad bro.
>>
>>30985032
I don't think you understand, I take being a weak bitch in exchange for this intense calmness and being freed from the shackles of my sex drive making me do stupid shit and putting sex on my mind 24/7. You are constantly being manipulated by women and you don't even see it. I see right through their shit and take none of it. I could keep going, there are other benefits, but I'm not staying like this for the physical body and appearance.

How about you upload some pictures of your fat ass so we can laugh at it?
>>
>>30977479
>>30977757
So you lost your balls or your whole man parts? If the later, what kind of underwear do you wear?
>>
>>30976124
>>30986084
To add, you could look at some of Benelli's shotguns, supposedly they have some good recoil reduction features.
>>
>>30986111
Could also look at getting a muzzle brake for your .308, will make it a bit harder on your ears though.
>>
>>30980510
Not sure I would go for a lever action personally.

I think they are overcomplicated compared to a bolt.

Speaking of which, I wonder if Remington makes a '700 in .45-70 ?
>>
>>30986351
>overcomplicated compared to a bolt
No more than a semi auto.
>>
>>30986084
Just the balls.
>>30986111
I've fired a Benelli M4 before and it was super nice, aside from its feeding issues. I might consider a Nova or another pump with recoil reducer and recoil pad, pretty much what I'm thinking I'll go for at this point seeing as a 12ga has a lot of uses aside from bear defense.
>>
>>30986481
If you can handle an M4, you can handle anything.

Guns are tools. Each a different tool for a different job. If all you want to do is punch paper, stay with a .22 anyone who would give you shit for that is an incredible faggot suburban "operator". People serious about getting better at shooting have NO problem with .22s.

If you are planning to use it for a purpose: defense (you got one already), hunting, competition, rubbing your dick on at night, etc... The answer will change depending on what you want to use it for.

Also, consider just ponying up for an entry level M4gery with a decent lower and then you can get different uppers if you want to play around with cartridges. (like 9mm, 300blk, etc...)

If you get shit at a gun store, leave. They don't need your money.
>>
>>30976124
Just get an AR 15 and practice follow up shots you fucking pathetic fag.
>>
>>30983278
Not OP here. Out of curiosity, are 12G Brennekes good enough for Grizzlies, or do you haul around something stupid like a super-Alaskan?
>>
>>30977677
awww. Yer like a puppy! I kinda wish there were more like you.
>>
File: big grizzly.jpg (36KB, 600x392px) Image search: [Google]
big grizzly.jpg
36KB, 600x392px
>>30986599
>If you can handle an M4, you can handle anything.
It had a whole lot less recoil than my 20ga or my .308, I'm not sure I could handle anything, I couldn't quite hold it steady as I rapid fired but it didn't wreck my shoulder at all. It's the only 12ga I've fired so I have no comparison as to how a non-semi-auto 12ga would feel recoil-wise. I can imagine it'd kick harder than my 20ga and that's already pretty hard hitting.

I'm mainly looking for something for (large) bear defense, with optional hunting, target shooting, fun, but primarily for the bear defense. Something I'd just take out with me on hikes and then occasionally have fun with it.

We do have a lot of gun shops around here so I'm sure if some were dicks there would be at least one who wasn't, just makes me nervous to think about going in and facing bullshit.
>>30986629
>AR 15 vs grizzly
Oh anon...
>>
>>30986632
OP here, people up here swear by 12ga with 3" slugs for defense against grizzlies. Also .45-70, .50 Alaskan, and other large overkill calibers. One of my friends uses a S&W 500, huge fucking gun.
>>
>>30985933
So now that you have no sexual urges, do you still enjoy things like hugs, head patting, and cuddling?
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 300x250px
Too bad you live in Alaska OP. Maybe I'd fuck your boi pussy when my gf doesn't put out. You mentioned you have no sex drive, do you jack off still?

As for choosing guns my advice is to shoot them at a range first to get a feel for them first. Looks like 45-70 is the general consensus for a bear gun. I don't have bears in my state so I don't know.
>>
>>30986865
>do you jack off still
Would anything come out if he did?
>>
>>30986787
Just a reminder; you don't have to shoot all day. Lots of hunting rifles are made to be nice a light so you can carry them all day, but they kick like a mule because of that. If you're only expecting to shoot it once in a while, (like once or twice in a day of hunting), you just have to take the pain and then you can sooth your blue shoulder with a frozen deer steak later.

Also on the gun store thing: One of the main arguments FOR guns is that people who are delicate have just as much power as anyone else. The gun store should be happy to have you there, legitimizing the idea of defensive carry.
>>
When you shot the M4 were you shooting birdshot or slugs? That makes a huge difference in felt recoil. If you were just shooting clays, don't expect that to translate to slugs for hunting or defense.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 640x1136px
>>30986880
So many good questions for OP, please answer.
>>
>>30986845
Yeah I still enjoy all those things, also companionship and shit like that.
I had a female roommate a while back, pretty hot but I had no interest. We'd cuddle all the time, nothing sexual about it, I even would lay my head on her tits. Pretty cozy. We'd get drunk and play mario kart or watch shows and movies while cuddling. Was a bro.
>>30986865
I can still jack off but not on command. I won't get an urge to jack off either, I just will try out of boredom, half the time I get bored of it and quit, or it just doesn't work, or no porn will work for me and I'll just go "lol fuck it" without even caring.
>>30986880
Nothing comes out at all. At most, on rare occasion, a tiny tiny little drop of clear liquid forms at the end of my dick right at the end of the orgasm, not enough to even break surface tension and roll down. That tends to happen if I'm edging it a while. Orgasms feel different too, more of a spread out feeling and also longer lasting. I do miss shooting out jets of cum but it's not that bad, nice to have no mess to catch.
>>30986914
I'm okay with a bruised shoulder in regards to hunting and such, but for bear defense I want to be able to give quick and more accurate follow-up shots just in case. Plus up here, hunting includes bear defense, loads of hunters wind up getting stalked or attacked for the animal they just took down or the carcass/meat they're packing out. Same deal with fishing. At least for half the year the bears aren't an issue at all since they're all sleeping. Black bears are also very opportunistic and younger ones might test you to see if humans are a meal worth the effort of taking down, although I'm not as afraid of them.

>gun store stuff
That is true, also they can't assume I'm a liberal at first glance like most people seem to, purely from the nature of the store.
>>
>>30986936
It was birdshot, shooting in the back yard of my old place at some steel barrels, thrown deflated basketballs, beer cans from the previous night, all sorts of shit like that. Probably was part of why it was having so many issues cycling rounds.
>>
>>30977757
That sounds aweful OP, what a fuckin drag. You seem to be doing pretty good tho.

Have you gotten laid since your last gf broke up with you? You should post some more pics, for research purposes.
>>
>>30987112
>We'd cuddle all the time, nothing sexual about it, I even would lay my head on her tits. Pretty cozy. We'd get drunk and play mario kart or watch shows and movies while cuddling.
>nothing sexual
That honestly sounds great.
>>
>>30987364
>Have you gotten laid since your last gf broke up with you?
Yeah I'm even currently with someone for two years as of next month, although neither of us are very into sex. I have gotten laid but for the most part when we do sexual stuff it's just mutual masturbation or oral. Dick isn't reliable enough to dick anyone except on rare occasion. Even then it takes me a long time to orgasm most of the time. Neither of us minds, we both have low sex drives. Mostly we just cuddle and shit like that.
>You should post some more pics, for research purposes.
Of what? I don't exactly like sharing much haha.
>>30987421
It was pretty rad, cuddlebuddies are pretty nice to have although I don't know if such an arrangement will happen again in the future.
>>
>>30986351
Levers are really not that complicated.
It's a pivot point with a cam that moved the bolt back and forth. There is also a toggle lock that disengages the trigger till the lever is back in it's normal position.

I'd honestly say a Mauser action is more complicated.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 600x400px
>>30987654
Take note /k/

Dude literally has no balls and is less of a cuck than most of the fat fucks on this site.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 640x521px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 640x521px
>>30977080
Bumping to see more of ops junk
>>
>>30987965
Should have asked earlier today if you wanted boner pics, I don't think I could achieve full hardness or maybe even partial right now, perhaps later. Earlier today I fapped with success, should have taken pics but didn't think I'd be getting asked for any pics. Not sure if I could replicate that without more of a break.
>>
>tfw no /k/ommando to work your bolt
>>
>>30988233
Please if you can
>>
>>30977677
Shit sucks man, make the best of being a twink.
>>
I recommend a Sig 226.

Nice handgun, no real weight or recoil to it.
>>
>>30980676
Benelli m4
You were using too light of shells.
Minimum 1200fps @1oz
Preferably higher.
>>
File: thcm czech.png (333KB, 475x501px) Image search: [Google]
thcm czech.png
333KB, 475x501px
Would you happen to live in Alaska, OP?
>>
File: directors cut v3.jpg (206KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
directors cut v3.jpg
206KB, 1024x1024px
>>30988826
Probably should've read the thread but who cares
>>
>>30988507
I'll try in the morning.
>>
>>30976124
>I need something that will take down a grizzly bear but won't murder my shoulder or my aim
You could always look at recoil pads and muzzle brakes for your existing long guns.
>>
>>30992312
I have considered this, but I don't consider any of them fit to take down a grizzly, particularly one that's pissed off and potentially coming at me.
>>
>>30988507
Here you go. Huge difference between when it's soft and hard.
Obviously, NSFW pic: https://my.mixtape.moe/yfinbs.jpg
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.