[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would a 5 man squad armed with an AK and 4000 rounds each, be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1471064279728.jpg (2MB, 1713x4150px) Image search: [Google]
1471064279728.jpg
2MB, 1713x4150px
Would a 5 man squad armed with an AK and 4000 rounds each, be able to conquer Rome?
>>
>>30975746

No?

Why do people have such stupid questions. How would you even get through the gates? Like solid gates meant to withstand siege weaponry. What the bloody two ton fuck are you going to do when you get to the actual walls?
>>
File: 1461693293031.jpg (631KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1461693293031.jpg
631KB, 1200x1600px
>>30975764
This. Modern weaponry doesn't mean shit in a scenario like this.

At the very least all five would be completely surrounded by ranks of Roman soldiers and killed pretty quickly.
>>
>>30975746
5 guys with 1 rifle and 800 rounds a piece? nope.
>>
Only if you slaughter the Emperor, all the potential successors with military power, and cower the Senate into supporting you as oligarch rulers.
>>
>>30975786
Autism is an interesting thing to observe.
>>
special forces in nam would creep around knifing sentries at night. you dont think some romans could find out where they are from the loud ass gunfire and creep up on them? or throw a javelin at them when they come around a wall/corner.
>>
I'm pretty sure a squad of men armed with "lighting staffs" and equipped with modern clothing would be hailed as Gods the moment they decimate an entire troop of roman legionnaires
>>
>>30975790

Ha! Through use of our advanced technology the legions of Rome broke and we have conquered the city!

>Sir! A sickly woman we captured said that the Emporer and every patrician have fled on horseback at our approach. She says that the Emporer left a message.

Well read it damn you!

>Yes sir! It says "the new capital is in Syracuse Sicily, good luck rowing a trireme with your magic sticks, you dirty plebeian son of a whore!"

Damnit, foiled again!
>>
File: l2JZ2st.jpg (774KB, 1310x1266px) Image search: [Google]
l2JZ2st.jpg
774KB, 1310x1266px
I'll do you one better, make them wear this.

They'll be hailed as the ghosts of legendary fallen Spartans
>>
Nope.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.