[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confetti 12 gauge Blanks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20150320_192207.jpg (465KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150320_192207.jpg
465KB, 2560x1920px
So /k/, I'm pretty sure that these will fire fine in a standard pump action shotgun.

http://www.westernstageprops.com/12-Gauge-Plastic-Blank-Ammunition-with-Confetti-p/sa19.htm

But anyone know for certain if they'll work or not before I buy them for my friends wedding. She wants to piss off her liberal brothers and their ultra liberal sister in laws.

Image related, something they are think should be banned.
>>
>>30975258
> Freedomfetti
Go for it.
>>
That's way too expensive, senpai

Just buy a $20/100 Walmart pack of target loads

Then open the crimps and dump out everything
Then snip off the crimp
Then put the wad back in, pour in some confetti, and use some scotch tape to cover the hole in the shell

None of this $3/round BS

Plus, those things have not much confetti in them

You can pack yours full of it

t. I've done this before
>>
>>30975455
loading shot shells with confetti. what could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>30975482
Nothing, that's what

Although, if anyone actually does take my excellent advice, just load 1 to begin with

Depending on your barrel length and the brand of the Shotshell, you might want to leave in a smudge of powder

They work great, though. Big poof of confetti
>>
>>30975455

I'll have to do this with a couple see if it works.
>>
>>30975600
Just don't get your hopes up. It's not a super impressive thing

Altogeth, the smaller the confetti, the more noticeable the ploof

If you don't use tape & don't pack it down, you can get it to a bit further than this

https://youtu.be/-MGw_4c95pU

But that's what you should expect to get
>>
>>30975258
>Image related, something they are think should be banned.
9mm Potatobellum is too dangerous for the average citizen. They should be restricted to Law Enforcement and the Military only.
>>
>>30975258
>So /k/, I'm pretty sure that these will fire fine

I like where this is going.
>>
>>30975482
well all the shot is gone so I can't see much going wrong
>>
>>30976144

The wad still technically has enough energy to injure or kill up to maybe ten or fifteen yards if you're stupid and shoot 'em directly with it, IIRC.
>>
>>30975534
Do this OP, I've seen it done, just make sure you test it out before you do it.
>>
You're going to blow everyone's ears out and it's still considered unlawful discharging of a firearm if you're within a populated area. Stop being a dumb hick.
>>
>>30975534
sure kid.
>>
File: took too long to find.jpg (95KB, 653x528px) Image search: [Google]
took too long to find.jpg
95KB, 653x528px
>>30975258
Funfetti shells aren't a new idea here, OP.
>>
Don't shoot it at anyone ,that wad comes out really fast and could seriously hurt someone if not kill
>>
>>30978936

The idea is to shoot them high and allow the confetti to rain down over the bride.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.