[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAPPENING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Rage HD.jpg (22KB, 610x455px) Image search: [Google]
Rage HD.jpg
22KB, 610x455px
North Carolina shopping mall in lockdown with gunman on loose as footage shows panicking shoppers fleeing for exits

A shopping mall in North Carolina is in lockdown following reports of an active gunman on the loose.

Shoppers inside the American Eagle shopping centre in Crabtree Valley have tweeted messages while hiding from the shooter.

Other footage has emerged of dozens of panicking shoppers, some screaming in fear, running for the exits as news of the shooter spread.

Shots are reported to have been fired before the gunman made his way into the mall.

He is believed to be hiding in the stockroom of the building although it is unclear whether anyone has been killed or injured in the incident.

Police have cordoned off the area.

We'll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story.

>http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/north-carolina-shopping-mall-lockdown-8625934
>>
>>30974819
The HABBENINGS is tomorrow, not today.
>>
>>30974819
>>30974819
>>30974819
shut the fuck up you fucking retard, you are 3 hours late to the party. pol had this going hours ago and its already been confirmed no victims and no suspects even were found.

just fucking nigger shit in a parking lot and no one got hit.

sage in all fields
>>
>Crabtree mall
>it was nigs
Color me surprised!
>>
>>30974859
>nigger shit
>shopping mall
my brother was at a mall when one nigger dragged another nigger out in front of the food court and executed him.
>>
>>30975967
I'm jealous of your brother
>>
>>30975967
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>30976091
no pics, this was in the days where not every shooting was on the news and a shooting at this mall was to expected.

>>30976053
all the niggers screamed and ran, my brother was almost trampled.

at the same mall a few years later my mom thought a group of bloods were Christmas carolers. I had to stop her from talking to them.
>>
>>30974819
Clinton Campaign's sure getting desperate, huh?
>>
>>30976219
I hope cancer does a better job for her Oh wait it can't tell !
>>
>>30974859
NCFag here, and this so hard. It probably wasn't even gunshots, just some assblasted faggots panicking over loud noises.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.