[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: FNV_Service_Rifle_All.png (759KB, 3000x800px) Image search: [Google]
FNV_Service_Rifle_All.png
759KB, 3000x800px
Find a flaw.
>>
>>30973006
>high as fuck rear sight

That's one. Should I go on?
>>
>>30973006
was the bayonet cut? how would it have worked
>>
>>30973006
How can i find a flaw without a protip?
>>
>>30973006
The sights.
Isn't it semiautomatic only?
Also isn't it chambered in fucking .50 AE (or was that the unique one)
Magazine could easily be bigger.
That pistol grip is a bit ugly.
Stock could be adjustable.
I don't really like how he handguard is just hanging off the receiver instead.of touching it.
The bayonet looks off.
>>
The bayonet isn't actually on its lug.And the sling mount is totally unusable.
>>
The forward assist is like a full 1/8th inch off from where it should be. 0/10. Why does Bethesda let this shit pass QA?
>>
>>30973141
What're you, a fucking casual? Go back to /v/.
>>
>>30973197
Because Bethesda is no guns and just makes really nice sandbox games with legos that the fans make decent.
>>
How do you charge it?
>>
>>30973163
The survivalist one. And I believe it's 12.7
>>
>>30973124
It was cut, but still in the game files. It was going to be another attachment.
My guess is that it was cut when they realized they wouldn't be able to get melee with guns working. There STILL aren't any mods that allow that.
>>
>>30973388
12.7 is .50.

12.7 is only otherwise used in a pistol and SMG, so it's probably .50 AE and named 12.7 to avoid confusion with .50 MG, also present in the game, and to keep consistency with the other pistol calibers, most of which are given in mm instead of caliber. (9mm, 10mm, and 12.7mm are the only dedicated pistols-only rounds in the game; .357 and .44 and .45-70 are used in long guns.)
>>
>>30973422
there are 9mm carbines in real life you fucking moron what is the cx4 storm
>>
>>30973437
>Dat autism
>Dat lack of reading comprehension
>>
>>30973721
12.7mm is not .50 it is 12.7 and 9mm carbines exist
>>
>>30973006
How do you charge it?
>>
>>30973884
delet this
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.