[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's Wrong With The C39

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I picked up an absolutely beautiful C39 a year or two ago, and I love the fit and finish on them. No mag wobble, it shoots just fine, and it just seems to be an overall solid gun.

Browsing the /AKG/ threads every so often, I hear negative passing remarks about them. Why's that?

Pic related
>>
They're not bad, but they're not great. For that price you'd be better off with a WASR/NPAP + mags and ammo or a DDI
>>
>>30967428
/k/ hates anything american made for no good reason besides "muh slavshit!"
>>
>>30967454
I had a WASR with horrid mag wobble and a slightly canted sight, but I sold it.

What's not great about them? I mean I don't imagine they're the craziest AK's to hit the market but I haven't seen anything that puts them down.
>>
File: thumbnail_IMG_0455.jpg (288KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_IMG_0455.jpg
288KB, 1280x960px
>>30967428
Its a Good rifle but its not a very good ak.
The fact that the bolt and carrier are cast along with gasblock and front sight kinda suck.I still love my c39v2.
>>
>>30967478
Fill me in a little? What do do you mean by caste?

I mean, I assume it's a certain way of forging the metal for the parts.
>>
>>30967487
They are caste steel.If you look closely at your carrier you can see the casting line from the mold the pour the metal in.
>>
>>30967428
American AKs in general have tons of quality issues
>>
>>30967428
Any ak posted on this board that isnt a WASR is immediately put off as shit or over priced. Altho /k/ is a good reference point it is not the end all be all. C39v2's are fine in my opinion, ive shot one a good amount and it functions fine. i heard the v1 had some problems
>>
>>30967498
Is that different from the way Arsenal or DDI do theirs?
>>
>>30967660
They use forged parts.They tend to be stronger and have less imperfections.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.