[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How far could Russia get if it went all out full retard?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: europe-map-countries.jpg (1MB, 2400x2284px) Image search: [Google]
europe-map-countries.jpg
1MB, 2400x2284px
How far could Russia get if it went all out full retard?
>>
File: rule two.gif (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
rule two.gif
22KB, 400x300px
>>30967154
>>
>>30967154
Paris, France.
>>
Turkey will destroy russia in a week
>>
>>30967154
Warsaw, and no further.
>>
Scandinavia would be Russian clay very quickly, much of the Balkans still have sympathetic populations so could be taken fairly easily. Problem regions would be Finland, Poland and Czech republic. I think ultimately they would be stopped around Germany.
>>
>>30967154
Ever country up to Poland is a speed bump that will could cause the car that is Russia to discombobulate
Then if they make it to Germany and get raped I'm the ass by the bongs and the French
Then if they remain clinging to life after that the US shows up and wipes the vatniks off the earth
>>
>>30967985
t. stoltenberg
>>
>>30967154
Halfway through Poland.
>>
With no nukes they wouldnt get past finland or germany. Eastern europe they would steamroll through tho. Sweden and norway would be safe behind finland. But if thay got nukes involved they could turn every other country into a radioactive wasteland.
>>
>>30968086
Nah, they would get inside finland, but propably would not be able to use the clay to advance any further because shitloads of guerilla action
>>
>>30968089
Thay would get inside finland but not past it. Just like in ww2 and ww1. And if things got tough fir the finns, germany would help just like they helpped in ww2 and ww1.
>>
>>30967154
Probably all of the baltics given that you can drive a T-72 from the border to the sea on one tank of gas, with the fuel drums at least. The baltics have shit defense.
Other than that they would get stuck in Finland and Poland.
Also, how much preparation time do they have and are NATO allowed to react to the troop buildup?
>>
>>30968067
>raped by the bong and the French
>the French
good one senpai
>>
>>30968011
They would get BTFO over the baltic sea and would be unable to go through the northern sea as well. Scandinavia would be a very tough nut to crack, actually.
>>
>>30968011
>Scandinavia would be Russian clay very quickly
doubt.jpg

Sweden and Norway is still behind Finland and the geography of Scandinavia makes the land route via Finland a nightmare.
A naval invasion would require complete air supremacy and with the Meteor in service on the Gripen, the RuAF is quite outmatched plane for plane. Especially since every plane over the baltic sea seems to be equipped with the R-27.
>>
Fuck it I say let them, he can't fuck it up any worse than Merkle already has.
>>
>>30969313
>outmatched plane for plane
>like 12 planes vs thousands

M8, Scandinavian military doctrine since the Winter War has literally been "If Russia invades, go innawoods and hope help comes." Ivan has more tanks then god on the other side of the fence, more SPETSNAZ units alone than the nordics have garrisons, and enough hardware to literally drown defenses in spam.

In a modern war, the question is not if the Russians could invade, it's how many they lose, and if NATO has any ability to respond in time.
>>
>>30969547
>M8, Scandinavian military doctrine since the Winter War has literally been "If Russia invades, go innawoods and hope help comes."
So you're just spouting memes with no basis on reality? The only country even close to that was Finland, that was during the cold war when they were unable to modernize their doctrine due to political issues. It's quite different now.
>Ivan has more tanks then god on the other side of the fence
Tanks are useless in forest and mountains. Guess what Finland and northern Scandinavia are full of? Surely these countries have not spent the entirety of the last 100 years preparing and training for a scenario where their only realistic geopolitical foe is the big country in the east. Surely they have not realized the advantages of their terrain against the enemy who has been gearing to fight in the central European corridor rather than mountains and forests.
>more SPETSNAZ units alone than the nordics have garrisons
Finland alone has an active reserve of 230,000 bodies. 900,000 men total under service obligation. Add that to the Swedish and Norwegian forces, are you saying there's over a million Spetsnaz?
>and enough hardware to literally drown defenses in spam.
Yes, as interdiction and chokepoints are not a thing. Bridges are literally impossible to destroy even with the preplaced demolition points that were planned for ever since they were built. Narrow forest roads are impossible to mine. Tightly packed enemy formations stuck in a 300km traffic jam are not sitting ducks. Tanks and the supplies required to run them simply teleport to wherever they're needed.

>Global rule 2: You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
>>30968067
>Bongs and the French
do you realize how weak their military is?
>>
>>30970255
preach, my anti-vatnik friend
>>
>>30967154

Poland
>>
>>30970270
Do you realize how wrong that is? You're going on old le surrender maymays and not on the facts. Facts are they have one of the best, if not THE best EU militaries.
>>
>>30967154
Polands eastern border or the Vistula

there is no way NATO forces allow Russians to march past Warsaw, assuming Moscow isnt wiped off the map by NATO nukes at the first sign of Russian tanks crossing into the Baltics
>>
fuck, is this /pol/ or /k/? I CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE.
>>
File: 1470312562490.gif (402KB, 1195x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1470312562490.gif
402KB, 1195x1012px
>Posting a jpeg

K
Y
S
>>
>>30967186
you mean the american weaponry in turkey?.. or do you mean with nato behind its back.. kek .
>>
>>30970306
France and England each have around 24 million men that would be ready for combat, but Poland has more than double the amount of tanks that either has but at the expense of 15 million soldiers
>>
>>30967186
And that's your problem.
>>
>>30967985
g.prawda
would stop on Pyrenees
>>
>>30970255
in the land of the blind, the one eyed is king.

Still many large mistakes in your analysis, but closest to reality I've seen ITT.

But then anyone giving an answer is bullshiting.
>>
>>30970697
they dont even have enough fuel to get to Vilinus lmao pipe down
>>
>>30969313
>Norway behind Finland
Norway borders Russia.
>>
>>30970898
A tiny speck of border well within the arctic circlre.
If russia wanted at Norways best parts, I'd think they would rather go through Sweden.
>>
>>30969547
>12 planes
There are about 100 Gripen Cs in Sweden capable of carrying the Meteor.
While russia could overwhelm Sweden with sheer numbers in a 1v1 this scenario has russia going full retarded bringing all of Europe in on the fun. I doubt russia could afford sending hundreds of their best planes to Scandinavia when Poland and Germany is busy removing the cancer spot on Europe that is Kaliningrad.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.