[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cringey shit that gun owners do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: NewWarriorjpg.jpg (107KB, 492x800px) Image search: [Google]
NewWarriorjpg.jpg
107KB, 492x800px
Hey /k/

What are some really cringey things that people do in the gun community

>inb4 muh fuddy five
>muh stoppan powah

I mean like really cringe, like those tacticool faggots who spend thousands of dollars on gear but can't run or even speed walk in it for more than a few seconds or hit the target at more than 50 yards with their $1500 ar.

Are the moldy labia and 3% people really as cringey as they seem? I haven't seen any irl, but from what I've read about them they can be cringey as fuck. I saw a hat that I think is pretty spiffy looking but I don't want to be associated with a bunch of man children, I know how fucking retarded that sounds, but I'd prefer not to be associated with them if they really are like they seem online.

https://www.amazon.com/Five-Ar-15-Black-Grey-Distressed/dp/B01AGL3CAM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1471055472&sr=8-3&keywords=BlvdNorth
>>
>>30964074
>wearing a graphic anything
what are you, 12?
>>
>>30964109
11 actually and I need a new hat.
>>
>>30964074
I saw a guy at an indoor range in full battle kit. BDUs, combat boots, pads, plate carrier, mag pouches, drop leg holster, AR on a two point sling, ballistic helmet, etc etc. I physically cringed watching him do tacticool moves he must have seen on youtube.
>>
>>30964138
I saw something similar, some faggot came in full condor battle gear, I mean the cheapest carrier, belt, pack, boots, gloves, you name it if it's less than $30 and listed as "tactical" he had it. Complete with exaggerated C clamp and chicken winging.
>>
>>30964074
>I NEED MY GUNS TO
>SCARE
>THE
>GOVERNMENT

And then they proceed to not even vote, let alone go to protests or be politically active at all. The cancer killing gun enthusiasm, both turning away would-be shooters by cringe factor AND giving anti-gun people more ammo to say why guns should be banned.

Seriously, literally what part of saying "I need guns to be legal so I can engage in anti-government terrorism!" seems like a good idea?

Also, people who say "funs". They strike me as inherently unsafe people who won't respect basic firearm rules, and will actually treat them like toys.
>>
>>30964193
You'd think the stupidity of what they're doing would be obvious, but nope they're blind as bats to it.
>>
>>30964208
I've seen the "funs" guy before, I admit I've used it before, albeit ironically. He came shooting with my family one and only time, we had a .38 at the time and he kept calling it a magnum

>lemme shoot the magnum
>I like the magnum
>is this a .44 or a .357?

literally that shit the whole time, never took him shooting or talked with him about guns after that.
>>
>>30964235
yeah, which is why I asked my question in the OP, Do you think the hat is nice and not associatable with the 3% or molon labe people?
>>
>>30964270
I feel like guns are something you shouldn't joke about at all. They're dangerous items.

>cue a ton of people ravaging the thread now because they don't want to admit that guns are indeed dangerous devices and parroting SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED because I said to respect safety rules

>>30964292
i wouldn't recommend that hat, but I'd sooner associate it with "plays too much CoD" than "is a belligerent gun nerd and wannabe terrorist"
>>
>>30964629
>I feel like guns are something you shouldn't joke about at all. They're dangerous items.
exactly how I feel when it comes to idiots joking about them and fucking around with them unsafely.

>but I'd sooner associate it with "plays too much CoD" than "is a belligerent gun nerd and wannabe terrorist"
I like the hat, I'd rather be associated with codfags than muh gubment opposition.
>>
>>30964193
Ok I got one
>be me
>be CO and decide to go shooting with coworkers
>one guy we brought along is an army reservist
>I have a meh tier M&P 15
>first thing out of army mans mouth
Dude you have an M4! I didn't know we could own full auto!
>wtf dude it is a AR15, and we live in NY. Why would I have a full auto?
>army man then proceeds to take super low tactical dumping position.
>my god he is fucking crab walking with it like this is CSGO!
>proceeds to mag dump 2 30rd mags at a 20ft pistol target
>maybe 10-15 hits total
>other coworkers can see I'm visibly disturbed and try to tell him that we aren't in the sandbox, chill out.
>comes back to the bench and reloads my mags and does it all again
I was super pissed because he didn't bring anything to shoot, be it ammo or guns, then proceeds to waste my ammo like a mall ninja tacticool tard. Didn't even offer to pay for some ammo.
We had only let him come with us so he could hang out and take his mind of off is enevitable divorce, but seeing how he acted, I don't blame her.
>>
>>30964815
That shit bugs the fuck out of me. I brought some former friends along during the Obama scare when ammo was fucking expensive as fuck I'm sure you'll remember, we get there and the one guy just starts taking all my shit (none of them brought anything except for one guy s grandfather brought his glock) over to his bench, I figured he thought we'd all be together, so I told him we weren't and he got all offended that I wouldn't let him horde all my shit.

Another person there can't control their fire for shit, I mean squeezing it as fast as he could going through a whole mag in a few seconds when it took me about a minute to clear a mag (and then he grabbed and shot through another, all the while missing 90% of his shots)

When we get done only the grandfather offers to reimburse me for the ammo he shot (was like a box of 556 and I like him so I let it slide) but no one else even offered. We went through a few hundred bucks of ammo in about 45 minutes, and that was a lot more money back then for me and just in general, especially to spend on ammo like that.

The only time I shot someone else's ammo I took the money out of my pocket (I shot a full enbloc in a guys garand) and held it out, it was a 5 I think, maybe a 10 just because I was so happy that the guy let me shoot his gun. He declined, but I still offered.
>>
>>30965033
I feel you there. I refuse to shoot someone else's gun unless I can hand them cash or they say not to worry about it.
One time I was shooting and didn't have cash but the guy offered to let me shoot his garand (he could see the boner I was getting finger fucking it), so I offered at the very least to help him set up his equipment, log chronograph values, and spot for him. So I still tried to pay dues one way or another.
>>
>>30965374
I wish someone would do that. I've had several people ask to shoot my guns.
Once with my SKS, the guy shot a full clip, said "that's cool" handed it back and walked off. I said I'd never let anyone shoot my shit after that, but I'm a nice guy. So when I was shooting my M&P-15/22 and some guy was asking me all sorts of stuff about it because he wanted to get one for his 10 year old kids first rifle, so I offered to let him shoot a mag (25 rounder) and he did. Said he really liked it and would get one for his kid, if he wasn't as nice and genuine as he was I would have said something about him shooting my gun and not doing shit in return (he said thanks but that's it, maybe I'm just a greedy asshole, but he didn't offer to help me pack or let me shoot one of his guns or fucking anything), that too happened during the obama scare when .22 was murderous to find.

The last time was just earlier this year, I was shooting my 03A3 that I just found for an amazing price ($550, all matching in mint condition, must have been owned by a POG who loved it and took care of it) this guy walks over to my booth and just kind of stared from right behind me, I thought at first he was trying to lift my wallet but figured he wouldn't be able to with so many people around and I was sitting on it pretty good. Then he comes over to my side and asks me about it when I stop to reload. I tell him about it and say how happy and thrilled I am about my find, he asks to shoot it, I say when I'm done sighting it in (it was sighted in perfectly for me without me having to do shit after I bought it). I was almost done anyway, I just shot a few more mag fulls and he was waiting behind me the whole time eagerly waiting his turn. I even acted like I was turning the dials on the peep sight, just to make it look real. I said I had to go to the bathroom pretty bad because I had tacobell before coming to the range (not shitting you I actually said that).

cont...
>>
>>30965033
The few times I shot someone else's ammo was when I was underage going shooting with relatives, hell they even gave me the left over half box of .22LR.

Now that I buy my own stuff I probably wouldn't take it for granted.
>>
>>30965650
Part 2

I tell him I need to pack my stuff up so no one steals it, since I might be in there for awhile because tacobell and all. So I lock it up and head to the restroom, he goes and sits at the bench I was shooting at waiting for my return. I sneak around back of the restroom shed (picture a double wide outhouse with a women and men divider and small sinks inside), sneak back to my truck and get in. I pull up the the fence as the firing line was separated from the parking lot by a wire fence, roll down my window and wave to the guy. I just looked at me blank faced as I drove off, I felt like shit for awhile after that but now I think it was kind of funny.
The guy was fucking creeping on me and making me feel uncomfortable, and besides I had the feeling that this squirrely guy probably wasn't going to pay me or offer to help me pack or shit. And 30-06 is expensive if you don't reload.
>>
>>30965809
meant for >>30965624
but whatever.
>>
>>30965809
All hail "the shits" excuse. As gotten me out of a few awkward scenarios before.
>>
>>30964074
have tiny dicks
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.