[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm pretty sure my friend is going to get shot at some point

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1470720634494.jpg (165KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470720634494.jpg
165KB, 1500x1000px
I'm pretty sure my friend is going to get shot at some point in the near future.

This friend is considerably... tan... His grandparents were born in a Syria that no longer exists. His parents moved to the US from Syria. He however was born in the US. This is only part of the problem.

This friend continuously says 'Allah Akbar' at some of the most inappropriate times. It has gotten to the point that I think it developed into a nerviness tick that he can't shake. After bringing it up with him he said he would stop, but hasn't. He just says 'shit sorry' after he says it now.

One example would be when we were moving into a new apartment. We were carrying a couch up a flight of stairs when we both tripped at which point he yelled Allah Akbar. The woman at the top of the stairs waiting for us to pass was horrified.

Another example would be when we were getting McDonald's™ and the person handing us the drinks dropped them and as you can guess my friend yelled Allah Akbar which pretty much turned the guy to stone until my friend said sorry.

The last example would be him just plain old yelling it in the apartment at random moments. This pretty much insures that literally everyone avoids us.

Nothing bad has happened yet besides people being scared shitless. No police have been called and no one ever confronted him. I'm just legit worried something may happen when he says it next to the wrong person at the wrong time.

So I just gotta ask the most unstable group of fun owners I know. Would you ever draw on or shoot someone who yelled Allah Akbar in a public place, specially in a situation where there was an accident or mistake of some kind?

>pic unrelated

I didn't really have a pic good for this.
>>
>>30959707
Antman sure as fuck would proudly do so to your "friend"

Considering the fact he sees himself as a pure good Christian and he condemns those that are part of Islam
>>
>>30959707
Considering that the last time I heard about someone shouting 'Allah Akbar' in a public place, he ended up gunning down about fifty people, if I hear someone shouting that, not just saying but shouting, I'm going to be drawing on him. I don't think I'd shoot unless there was an obvious threat, but after what happened in that nightclub I sure as fuck wouldn't ignore it.
>>
this is hilarious find out that every one who screams allah Akbar actually just has a nervous tic.. it in his blood
>>
>>30959772
This

Your friend needs to shut the fuck up and go back to seria unless you want him running into antman and shouting that by accident
>>
>>30959796
I dont think anyone would blame you for magdumping, given your history.

sentence you in a court of law for doing so, maybe, but they'd get it.
>>
>>30959796
I guess I wouldn't say he is shouting it. The best way I would put it is if you stubbed your toe and yelled 'fuck!'

He just does that with Allah Akbar sadly.

>>30959772
Well he doesn't condemn Islam, but I know he is an agnostic from the talks we have. Besides he gets shit faced pretty much every weekend and has no problem scarfing down bacon.

Strangers don't know that though.
>>
>>30959707

My friend, this is a very bad thread. Delete this.
>>
>>30959830
i would.
get a handle on your nerves you little bitch!
think before you shoot anyone and take a good look at the situation!
fucking pigs man they think it's okay to shoot people by mistake or accident.
>>
I have a brother with tourette syndrome. He got bully pretty bad growing up because of it. Even now he gets dirty looks every time he has an episode. The moment any kind of stress hits him he goes off getting stuck on one word. Sometimes that word is offensive as fuck. I'm honestly surprised your friend hasn't been jumped yet.
>>
>2016
>not randomly screaming Allahu Ackbar at strangers just to irritate people.
Shiggy diggy niggy.
It's the best. People that don't like Muslims get mad because they think you are one.
People that do like Muslims get mad because they think you're making fun of them.
Muslims get mad because you're saying God sarcastically.
It is literally better than standing on a street corner and screaming ABORTIONS
>>
>>30959854
I specifically said I wouldn't shoot unless there was actually a threat. IE someone drawing a gun or about to throw something.

But after all the terror attacks, nearly always preceded by someone shouting Allah Akbar, if I her someone shouting that then damn straight am I going to be paying attention to them and reaching for a gun.

If he's just somebody cursing weird, then I'm going to walk away and probably feel a little sheepish. But I'm not going to risk becoming the next statistic because I'm just too polite.

I think you're projecting your hatred everywhere, even when it's really not appropriate to the situation.
>>
>>30959707
The fact that he's still alive after everything that happened is nothing short of a miracle.
>>
>>30959772
>still forcing this meme
>>
>>30960017
nah i was specifically replying to this
>I dont think anyone would blame you for magdumping, given your history.
history or not if you can't handle your nerves then don't carry a gun! that's pretty simple.

i'm absolutely pro-gun, but people with weak nerves that easily panic, or can't think clear under pressure shouldn't carry.

i couldn't give two fucks about anyone's ptsd or anything.

a muslim guy yelling allah akbar! is basically the same as a christian yelling jesus! or god! doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>30959707
Assuming I wasn't looking at him when he said it, depending on how exactly he sounded, I would either look at him to see what was up or draw and then look to see what was up. I probably would shoot if he looked like he was about to explode or attack something, but given that he does neither that's unlikely and I would probably end up apologizing and asking him not to scare me like that.

I probably couldn't help giving him a strange room, though, that would happen regardless.
>>
>>30960083
Is this someone with actual opinions, or a psyops program? Am I a psyops program?

The questions we ask ourselves.
>>
well if he's standing their looking awkward in these situations you can probably unfuck it by scaring off the normies from standing around and staring, start screaming alluh akbar too then spaz out and flail your arms around or something
>>
>ALLAHU AKBAR
>DEUS VULT
>>
File: wZjWF0l.jpg (71KB, 550x448px) Image search: [Google]
wZjWF0l.jpg
71KB, 550x448px
>>30959707
Do you have an air gun or a .22? You can help him get bullet vaccine so he won't get killed when someone shoots him. I just started the program myself. My foot hurts very badly, but it's a small price to pay for bullet immunity.
>>
File: 1391646292512.jpg (197KB, 662x724px) Image search: [Google]
1391646292512.jpg
197KB, 662x724px
>>30959707
You're a liar. Mudslimes have more go phrases than just allahu akbar, lol. Why would he say "god is the greatest" when a person dropped drinks
>>
>>30959707
That's... a tricky one.

Unfortunately most people don't realize it, but "Allah akbar" is one of those linguistic things that has just gotten way fucking misinterpreted because of the war. Apparently it's the arab version of saying "oh my god". Kinda like "Madrassa" literally translates into "School", not "terrorist training camp", like most Americans would reply...

Shit's retarded all around.
>>
>>30960592
dude that takes forever, i have only gotten up to pellets from my air rifle and i'm not toughening up at all and i'm covered with little holes. been doing this for 6 months

how long does it take to get to something like 9mm?
>>
I would not shoot your friend unless he presented a threat, but if he shouted "allah akbar" I would make ready to draw and keep my eyes glued on him.

At this point it 's almost like saying "bomb" in an airport.
>>
he's in america, he can say whatever he wants and if anybody says different they need the bullet.
>>
>>30959707
>Would you ever draw on or shoot someone who yelled Allah Akbar in a public place, specially in a situation where there was an accident or mistake of some kind?
No
You shoudn't draw until you are 100% certain your life is in danger
Someone yelling a phrase doesn't constitute a threat. I'd if they were yelling allahu akbar and gunning niggers down with an AK, sure.
>>
>>30960669
"Allahu akbar" isn't ONLY a translation to "god is great" you jackass. That's one of the accepted translations. Another is "oh my god".
>>
I certainly wouldn't from that alone, and from most people probably wouldn't do more than raise their eyebrows or give dirty looks. It only takes one jumpy, trigger happy idiot to fuck that all up though.
>>
>>30959707
>Would you ever draw on or shoot someone who yelled Allah Akbar in a public place, specially in a situation where there was an accident or mistake of some kind?

It's only politically correct to do so if you scream "ALLAH AKBAR!" while doing so.

For example, the entire fucking Middle East.
>>
>>30960788
This. I wouldn't draw until I saw a threat, but I would be on high fucking alert and might even place my hand on my weapon if he was doing something peculiar.
>>
>>30960707
You're fucking retarded. Seriously. You have to be mentally deficient not to know that the brain controls where new cells go. You have to shoot yourself there in order to get the new strong cells.
Fuckin retard.
>>
File: 1457079543800.jpg (49KB, 508x773px)
1457079543800.jpg
49KB, 508x773px
>>30959707
Op, somehow, I'm a gay retard and reading >>30960241
gave me an awful idea.

If he doesn't get it yet, expect some time there will be an accident, or bump into him and make him drop something. Hire someone to be there knowing you'd be there in the first place, have them curse him the fuck out. Or have a friend over and wait for it with instructions to do it. Maybe he'll think twice if a relative stranger was fucking shouting at him about it.

Disclaimer, like I said, I'm fucking stupid, but who the fuck cares, this won't be remembered.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.