[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ approved podcasts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (89KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 700x700px
Most of the gun podcasts I try out are boring as fuck fudds. Dan Carlin's hardcore history is based as fucked. Any other suggestions?
>>
>>30959535
Revolutions and History of Rome. Also big fan of The Dick Show, but that's not /k/ related.
>>
>>30959535
My go to's are:
Adam Carolla Show
Joe Rogan Experience
Fitzdog Radio
Kill Tony
and Hardcore History.
>>
>>30959535
>Dan Carlin's hardcore history is based as fucked.
It's also a bunch of half-truths and disproven historical memes, selected for dramatic effect. Dan Carlin is garbage, to be honest. You really have to do a lot of reading if you want to be able to filter the truth out of the morass of fucking true and untrue historical memes.
>>
>>30959592
Tell me what to read then you giant historical know it all
>>
>>30959592
Do you have a degree in history?
>>
>>30959667
>doesn't like the spread of misinformation passed off as fact
>know it all
Shiggy
>>
>>30959592
What a fantastic selection citations you have there, faggot. Are you mad because ghenghis khan cucked your ancestor?
>>
>>30959667
That's a big fucking list and it depends on the area of interest. One big point is realizing that you and me(and, sadly, many writers and podcasters) do not know it all. But old-school research in a library can uncover lots of good shit. It's a constant process.

tl;dr, read a lot, and read varied sources to avoid taking memes(eg "Sherman = Ronson, Afghanistan cannot be conquered, etc) at face value.
>>
>>30959535
>hardcore history
>>
>>30959726
"I read one interpretation of history so others are false"

Nigga do you even listen to his podcast? He even readily admits when research is light on certain areas and acknowledges different interpretations of events
>>
Logically Critical
Tax Season
Evolution Talk
Planet Money
Tiger Belly
Your Mom's House
Monday Morning Podcast
Skeptoid
A Life Well Wasted
Radio Lab
>>
So who is going to make the k podcast?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.