[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is how liberals actually believe rifles work.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 22

File: Assassination_794f71_5998942.jpg (288KB, 540x2646px) Image search: [Google]
Assassination_794f71_5998942.jpg
288KB, 540x2646px
This is how liberals actually believe rifles work.
>>
File: 20160812_143452.png (673KB, 1439x654px) Image search: [Google]
20160812_143452.png
673KB, 1439x654px
>>30959034
Vurt tha ferk is going on right here
>>
>>30959089
Big Game hunter. When going for an endangered animal, you gotta make sure you get the kill.
#bigbore
>>
>>30959034
>Jesus
>assassination
>>
>>30959034
> he missed the point
> hes nit picking because its true but he doesnt want to belive it
>>
>>30959125
Each of them save JFK and maybe Lennon had it coming. JFK was done in for threatening to upend the international banking elite.
>>
File: basicallybf1942.jpg (180KB, 1917x955px) Image search: [Google]
basicallybf1942.jpg
180KB, 1917x955px
>>30959034
Clearly one of those high capacity break bolt action hand-crank fully automatic assault rifles.
>>
>>30959034
>Malcolm X
>peace

This always gets my goat, it's almost as if this comic "artist" doesn't know shit about what he's spewing
>>
>>30959142
Please enlighten me as to how Medgar Evers and MLK had it coming...
>>
>>30959142
>Massachusetts good ol' boy old money heir to one of America's most powerful plutocrat family.
>Upending banking elite

wew lad
>>
>>30959172
They were advocating for civil rights for blacks, which has proven to be a huge mistake in hindsight.
>>
>>30959155
Imagine if they made full auto conversion kits for bolt and break action rifles somehow if by some miracle NFA gets repealed and ammo prices drop like 10 times.
>all those scared liberals when their futuristic nightmare world of billions of gun owners with machine guns now becomes a reality.
>all those fudds now magdumping and fucking up their shitty hunting rifles
>all those expired warranties and tears of gunsmiths at the retardation being commited everywhere.
>>
File: 1470780293549.png (375KB, 763x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470780293549.png
375KB, 763x960px
>>30959034
>Malcolm X
>Telling us to live together in harmony
>>
>>30959034
>Jfk dindu nothn
>expands Vietnam involvement
>Cuban Missile Crisis
>Bay of Pigs

yeah, for a Commie that was plenty of motive
>>
>>30959194
Pol, pls.
>>
>>30959034
But..... JFK was shot from behind..... Even this dumb comic proves it wasn't Oswald.
>>
>>30959194
I want /pol/ to get out. Black people would be fine had the democrats not systematically ghettoized and subjugated them into the pet voting bloc they are today. It's just ghetto culture that sucks. 3 of the Marines that work for me are brilliant and eloquent.
>>
>>30959206
To his credit he did chill out toward the end of his life, which is why he was assassinated; he wasn't radical anymore. Just eccentric.
>>
>>30959206
In fairness, shortly before he was killed he'd figured out he had his head up his ass.
>>
>>30959228
Don't say too much, you'll look silly.
>>
>>30959221
>>30959228
>systematically ghettoized and subjugated
>muh systemic racism
Shut the fuck up Anita. We have decades and reams of evidence showing that they are shit regardless of how you treat them. They're not fully human.
t. - Jap
>>
>>30959230
>>30959235
Yeah, these. He was a total scumbag but he chilled out right before the Nation of Islam popped him. It's sad; if he had lived we might have gotten a reasonable voice against black nationalism and probably a different (and hopefully less shitty) 21st century black culture.
>>
>>30959034
>John lennon
>>
>>30959310
Always the Islamic fundamentalists hat gotta ruin everything huh? Fucking Takfirs, Wahhabists and Jihadists.
>>
File: whats goin on in this thre....gif (473KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
whats goin on in this thre....gif
473KB, 320x240px
>>30959034
>break action
>bolt action
>hand crank
>carcano
this triggers the milsurp fags
>>
>>30959209
This. Oliver Stone has somehow managed to convince an entire generation of people that JFK was some sort of peacenik dove.
>>
File: image.jpg (384KB, 500x1250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
384KB, 500x1250px
>>30959034
>Crank action
>bolt action
wut
>>
>>30959310
It really is kinda inspirational. Fucker actually took a look at what he was supposed to be believing and starting making good on that head check. If nothing else it should be an example on self-examination.
>>
File: 1396464267631.gif (3MB, 303x240px) Image search: [Google]
1396464267631.gif
3MB, 303x240px
>>30959034
>>
John Lenon was literally shot by a crazy person who thought Catcher in the Rye told him to do it.
>>
>>30959269
>jap thinking they can talk about humanity
>>
>>30959596
KEK
>>
>Gandhi
>Not an ardent ethonationalist who hated blacks and admired Hitler

wew lads
>>
File: 55MWqhs.png (256KB, 552x464px) Image search: [Google]
55MWqhs.png
256KB, 552x464px
>>30959230
This guy gets it
>>
>>30959209

You forgot

>killed based Ngo Diem
>>
>>30959034
Lmao it changes from break action to bolt action 3 different times
>>
>>30959638
>but the truth doesn't fit my agenda REEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>30959034
>JFK
>lone shooter
Uh huh sure
>>
>Malcolm X Wanted everyone to sit around a campfire holding hands and singing Kumbaya.
>Jesus wasn't an elitist asshole that only gave a fuck about his people up until the bible magically shows he had a change of heart with no real backstory.
Lincoln, had he not been assassinated totally did not plan to deport blacks or contain them on reservations. Nor did he use the civil war as a political tool rather than a fight for freedom of da po black mang.

Yep. Total saints guys, I tell ya whut.
>>
>>30959876
Also I wouldn't call a government endorsed crucifixion assassination.
>>
>>30959805
>Gandhi
>Not a psychopath who nukes everything that moves
>>
>>30959394
No anon, oliver stone convinced the public that ALL democrats are peacenik sunchildren from the 60s.

>Hillary Clinton is a hawk who pushed Libya
>Bill was responsible for killing the militias, Waco, Blackhawk Down crisis, balkans (however justified)
>Jfk was already covered, and thanks to anon for reminding me of Ngo
>LBJ expanded Vietnam into the shitshow we know it as today
>Carter and CYCLONE, helping the mujahadeen (credit where its due, it had a decent, if overexaggerated, impact. He also gets credit for Camp David Accords).
>Obama pulls out of iraq, has to go back, expands drone strikes, helps off gaddafi, arms "moderates" who get curb stomped and looted by ISIS.

Neocons certainly arent peaceful, but jesus the USA's kill-count didnt exactly stop going up under the various Democrat presidents.
>>
>>30959167
It's a George Carlin quote. Read before you attack something.

And Malcolm X did, in his twilight, advocate peace for what it's worth (not that I care for the guy anyway).
>>
>>30959034
>Jesus
Executed by the state if the biblical accounts are to be believed as historical fact
>Lincoln
Kicked off a civil war that killed hundreds of thousands, spended Habeas Corpus, all because he disagreed with states rights.
>John and Robert Kennedy (I hate when people call him Bobby Kennedy like they're good buddies or some shit)
Sons of a man with organized crime ties, their political careers were funded by a fortune built on mob money.
>John Lennon
Shot by a crazy man.
>Malcolm X
Oh fuck off.
>>
>>30960006
In civilization at least, can confirm.

for a nice guy he certainly went DEUS VULT on my cities. Thankfully i invented steam engines first.

>wanna see a magic trick, poo-in-loo? With my new factories, for every 1 unit you kill, i make 10 more. Fucking drown in blood and musket-lead. Ave nex alea
>>
>>30959113
The bible States who killed out Lord and saviour Jesus Christ
>>
>>30959269
Korea or China invite you back to their Christmas party's yet.
>>
>>30959366
At least it sort of looks like a carcano. They got the magazine and bolt handle position right.
>>
>>30960076
>forgetting about Vietnam and the Phillipines

The Japs pissed everyone off. Im pretty sure they are only allowed to come as America's +1, and only if America promises to make sure their asian gf doesnt get drunk again
>>
>>30960075
Karl Franz?
>>
>>30959034
First shot struck Kennedy in the back, went through his torso, and then struck John Connally, Oswald didn't start by shooting Kennedy in the head. Best theory I've heard is that the headshot was just an incredibly unlucky ND by a secret service member in the car behind him.
>>
File: General_Sherman.jpg (83KB, 600x781px) Image search: [Google]
General_Sherman.jpg
83KB, 600x781px
>>30960043
>Was forced into a civil war that killed hundreds of thousands, had to spended Habeas Corpus, because he stood by the oath he made to "Preserve the Blessings of Liberty to Himself and Posterity".
>FIFY, Johnnie scum.
>>
>>30959034
>malcom x
>unity and peace

W E W LAD
>>
>>30960151
I hold no admiration for Lincoln or Davis, the whole damn mess was fucked.

Lincoln wantes to deport blacks, spent half the war not giving a fuck about slavery, and allowed for illegal arrests to be made under his administration. Davis wanted to invade South America to expand slavery and construct more plantations.

They were both assholes. I'm not even saying that Lincoln deserved to get shot in the head, but the guy wasn't a peacenik concerned with convincing us all to get along and live in harmony.
>>
>>30960140
>Best theory I've heard is that the headshot was just an incredibly unlucky ND by a secret service member in the car behind him.
This is the theory that they had an AR in their lap, right? SS riding in the cars only had pistols that day.
>>
>>30959089
He's removing the buttstock and swabbing out the homemade mount. The mount for his crank-operated scope.
>>
>>30959089
>>30960236

Also, he wishes he was tactical, so he pretends to have a pistol grip in the third panel.
>>
>>30959034
>Only good and nice people get assassinated
Does this motherfucker even know history? Well, I-
>George Carlin
oh.

Assassination is a threat to anyone who wields power and effective influence. Good or Bad, Right or Wrong, your opponents dont like threats to their power hanging around
>>
>>30960211
>Lincoln wantes to deport blacks
He may have made statements to that end, but he never had any intention of following through. Keep in mind what the Republican party of the time was - a bunch of soft-hearted religionfags, Quakers and Christians, who wanted to extend the blessings of civilization and Jeazus to the poor downtrodden blacks. In other words, they were kind of in between '67 hippies and modern cucks. The only political party that would have really deported them was the Know-Nothings, and even if they made it big, they would not have had the reach to deport the South's slaves.
>>
File: tmp_10772-11-1421070791.jpg (32KB, 599x249px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_10772-11-1421070791.jpg
32KB, 599x249px
>>30960225
Is that a fact?
>>
>>30960211
>Lincoln wantes to deport blacks
That was a proposal he made. Some people took him up on it, some did not.
>spent half the war not giving a fuck about slavery
Lincoln's big issue was slavery. He was a known abolitionist, which is why the South said they would secede if he was elected. However, like many radicals who find themselves in power, he offered compromise if it would maintain stability.
>allowed for illegal arrests to be made under his administration
The Constitution has always allowed for the President to take extreme actions in order to preserve the Union. Just look at the Alien and Sedition Acts!
>>
>>30960255
>Assassination is a threat to anyone who wields power and effective influence. Good or Bad, Right or Wrong, your opponents dont like threats to their power hanging around
This.

Going on a tangent here - I think there has got to be some mathematical way of analyzing how power works across a population - ie rules for how and where the power concentrations form across social space. But that would require some kind of mapping of social space in the way we map geographic space. And it smells like it will require lots of dimensions and a hefty dose of multidimensional diffy Qs to express the results
>>
>>30960281
I stand corrected
>>
>>30960043
And?

Jesus was killed by the state because of what he preached. The Kennedy's weren't killed by the fucking mob. And the rights the states were defending from Lincoln were shit.

>Malcolm X
Actually reformed his message at the end, not that most white people or conservatives know/care. He divorced himself from the racist Nation of Islam, who were the same people who eventually killed him. Probably for denouncing their organization and its leader.

He was also Pro 2nd Amendment.
>>
>>30959034
Also...
>George Carlin
>Liberal
Hah!

This would be even funnier if you weren't serious... you stupid, stupid man.
>>
>>30960302
> I think there has got to be some mathematical way of analyzing how power works across a population
DARPA was working on defining Biological functions into equations. I'm sure if you were dealing with human behaviors, you'd be dealing mostly in probability and chance.

In short; I think it's possible to sum up all the seemingly random emotions and expressions in relation to a person's actions. it would not be a particularly accurate science, but it'd be something
>>
>>30960310
Yeah, it kinda makes sense, a 55gr M193 bullet at that range from a 20" A1 barrel would probably fragment, and the 6mm entrance wound would be about right too, though they could've just measured the entrance wound from a 6.5 Carcano incorrectly. The angle of impact makes a little more sense too.

The main arguments against the ND theory I've heard are that a 6.5 Carcano might fragment as well, and that witnesses in the area didn't report seeing or hearing the SS shooting at Kennedy. With all of the structures in the area though, it'd be hard to tell where exactly a gunshot came from, and in broad daylight a single shot from an AR wouldn't produce much smoke or muzzle flash, and with people panicking to see where the shots were coming from, they probably weren't looking directly at the presidential motorcade.
>>
>>30959685
It's true. Sub-saharan blacks diverged from the rest of Homo sapiens tens of thousands of years ago. They're a distinct subspecies with lower intelligence and less control.
>>
File: [CITATION_NEEDED].png (108KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
[CITATION_NEEDED].png
108KB, 560x560px
>>30960043
>states rights
Fuck you.
People have rights.
States aren't people, they don't have rights.
And the people in the states don't have the "rights" to enslave a bunch of hapless niggers.

>>30960400
Pic related.
>>
>>30960370
Jesus was killed by the state for calling himself a king.

I wasn't arguing about assasinations with the Kennedys or Malcom X, I was saying they weren't super awesome peacenik let's all get along type figures.
>>
>>30960019
>Obama
>Warmonger
>for pulling OUT of Iraq, and helping take down Gaddafi
Fuck you /k/. Fuckers around here were cheering when he went down, he was legitimately bombing civilians when the West intervened.

The rest of the shit is right though, though I doubt the US was deliberately arming ISIS, just that the Syrian revolt turned into a shit show pretty fast, with the FSA's ranks quickly being filled up with jihadis who eventually outnumbered the actual moderates. How quickly people forget the defections of entire army units, as well as those of high-ranking officers, along with the shelling and bombing of civilians (tip, barrels tipped out of helicopters at 10,000 feet are NOT accurate to anything smaller than a couple city blocks).
>>
Are guns at fault for these, or were the majority of the killers mentally deranged?
>>
>>30960446
>>30960446
>helping take down Gaddafi
>implying that wasn't Shillary
>implying it was good thing to do
>>
>>30960408
In the United States, we have one state made up of a federal government which supercedes the governments of 50 smaller states. When we talk about states rights in the context of US government we're talking about things which states have a right to govern without the interference of the federal government. Yes people hold rights, but the smaller states also retain certain amounts of their sovereignty from the bigger state when they join the Union. If states don't have rights then they don't exist, their governments shoukd be dissolved, and local and county governments should be placed directly under federal control.

I know, I know, "the state" is the big bad guy, and we should all feel horrible for being a bunch of bootlicking statist cucks, but when you're talking US politics, the word state has more than one meaning.
>>
File: RET'S PRAY HARO.gif (1MB, 540x298px) Image search: [Google]
RET'S PRAY HARO.gif
1MB, 540x298px
>>30959596
>>
>>30960493
False dichotomy. Having a certain level of intraspecific violence is a statistical reality in any animal species.
>>
>>30960499
In my experience the States use their power to set a lot of their own laws, to set a lot of STUPID laws. Especially when it comes to imposing some stupid special snowflake group's ideas on people as a whole (that goes for gun grabbers and bible beaters!) because it managed to get a majority in its 'local' area..
>>
>>30960413
yes, and he called out the pharisees for being a bunch of pretentious hypocrites and treating the people badly, while they themselves lived by another set of rules. Hence, the pharisees plotted to kill him.

So He was stirring shit up and knew it. He would say the same type of things to today's lawmakers and politicians who are hypocrites, like anti gunners with CCL's and bodyguards.

That's why he used the word hypocrite so much, it fit well
>>
>>30960408
http://www.amerika.org/social-reality/the-biological-basis-of-race/

There are primary sources linked throughout the article.
>>
>>30959034
Wait, if it's a breech-loader, why does it have a bolt action? I am confuse.
>>
>>30959034
Triggered OP?
>>
>>30959638
Actually, its because John Lennon said the beatles were like god (in the sense that people worshiped the ground they walked on) and the shooter being a devoted Christian saw that as devilishly insulting. Now introduce the story of Catcher in the Rye. From the shooters perspective, shooting John Lennon was like taking out a sinner of the christian faith.
>>
File: 1460583476257.jpg (139KB, 600x470px) Image search: [Google]
1460583476257.jpg
139KB, 600x470px
>>30960560
It's his "style."

For further reference, look at any liberal political cartoon portraying guns.
>>
>>30960408
>states rights
Ok sure say they don't exist now, but you will want the state to back you by claiming "their rights" when the Feds do something neither of you like.
>not gunna happen
Ok AWB of 1994 would like a word with you
>>
>>30960211
I always thought it was very entertaining that U.S. history glosses over the fact the nation of Liberia was created solely to deport blacks. They were desperate to leave, Lincoln was more that happy to ship them away.
>>
>>30960499
I think "rights" are the wrong term for it, though. It's an.... Entitlement of power so to speak. It is easier, and more effective democratically to divide our nation into administrative and voting districts. Each of these districts has a certain amount of power entitled to it by the powers above it. IE, the states are granted administrative power by the federal government, the cities and townships are granted administrative power by the state governments and the federal government, and the individuals are granted entitlements on top of their natural rights by all of the governing bodies above them. However, the entirety of the system is held accountable to the constituents, and can be altered as they see fit (within certain limits).
That's how it works in a perfect world, at least.
>>
>>30960546
The executive branch of the Federal government has been leaning towards the side of the gun grabbers for a long time. States' rights are supposed to be a buffer against the Fed doing stupid shit, which it does just about as often as the states do. States are going to make their own laws, and that's up to them to do. California, Illinois, New Jersey, and New York are republican democracies just the same as the fed is, and if their elected officials feel the need to govern something, that's what their legislative branch exists to do just like with the fed.

I'm sure if Congress tried to ram through a constitutional amendment to repeal the 2nd, you'd be pretty concerned with states' rights since they have to have a constitutional convention and get the consent of three fourths of all states to make a new amendment to the Constitution.
>>
>>30960609
It wasn't just that. That was a good chunk of it, but he had other targets that had nothing to do with that. David Bowie was next on his list, apparently.
>>
>>30960632
Well ignoring the fact it is part of AP US history curriculum you're right.
>>
>>30960370
>And the rights the states were defending from Lincoln were shit.
Right of secession I'd say is pretty important, honestly.
>>
>>30960550
You know what's weird? My Italian-American girlfriend is closer (genetically speaking) to an African than she is to me, a man of mostly Slavic descent.
This argument is stupid. The same genes can result in wildly varying phenotypes; just look at a doberman and a chihuahua. Same animal, different appearances.
>>
>>30960713
>We're seceding to defend our Right to Secede!
Kind of stupid.
>>
>>30960408
>States aren't people, they don't have rights.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

>>30960668
The Constitution, to my reading, and as far as I can tell in the Federalist Papers, was supposed to be set up kinda like the EU is now: states with power to set their own laws, to better serve each population, united under the Federal government to ensure peace, trade, and oversee interstate agreements, treaties, etc.
Then the Feds decided they wanted more power and that went to crap.
>>
>>30960745
Well, the war was fought because they weren't allowed to leave. Lincoln very easily could have just let them leave, but he believed the Union was tantamount.
>>
>>30960668
They aren't just districts though. Each state has a head of state, a chief executive just like the Fed does, and has its own legislative branch, executive branch, and judicial branch, as well as a state supreme court and constitution. They're not just 50 subdivisions, they're states which should be able to continue to function should the fed collapse.

Is an entitlement to power not a right? Is your right to protection from self incrimination or from compulsory quartering of soldiers not an entitlement to power over your own actions?
>>
>>30959089
Is that a Mosin?
>>
>>30959034
>Malcolm X
>peaceful
Nigga wut?
>>
>>30960745
If I tell you that I'm going to stop you from leaving, are you going to want to stay? If you're unable to decide you don't want to be part of something anymore are you really consenting to it? People without the right to quit are slaves.
>>
>>30960766
>the war was fought because they weren't allowed to leave
That's a rather simplistic view of the reasons for the war. One could say, using the same logic, that the Revolution was fought because the Americans didn't want to pay taxes. Or the Second World War was fought because Hitler was grumpy.
It ignores the underlying reasons for these seditious feelings; which stemmed, of course, from the issue of slavery.
The Civil War was fought because the Confederacy seceded. The Confederate States wished to secede because they disagreed with the Federal Government. They disagreed with the Federal Government because they believed the Federal Government would abolish slavery. Ergo, the Civil War was fought over slavery.

>>30960818
>If I tell you that I'm going to stop you from leaving, are you going to want to stay?
This is a fair point, but it applies to individuals, not states. If an individual wished to go somewhere where slavery was legal, they were more than welcome to.
>>
>>30959206
>>30959230
>>30959235
>>30959310
>>30959351
>>30959407

Dude came back from the hajj a changed man. Probably the only few times that the hajj gave a man insight to his faith. The closest allegory in Christianity is Paul's conversion during his journey to Damascus.

Well, blinding light of self reflection and seeing the Koran with a fresh set of eyes in a matter of speaking.
>>
File: 1466774398109.jpg (32KB, 540x592px) Image search: [Google]
1466774398109.jpg
32KB, 540x592px
>>
>>30960934
I kinda want to see an episode play out like that
>>
>>30960686
>I'm sure if Congress tried to ram through a constitutional amendment to repeal the 2nd, you'd be pretty concerned with states' rights since they have to have a constitutional convention and get the consent of three fourths of all states to make a new amendment to the Constitution.
Yes I would, but I also think that if "state rights" wasn't a thing, you'd still need more than just a congressional and senate majority to change the Constitution.

>>30960751
>Then the States decided they didn't want to obey the constitution
ftfy
>>
>>30960889
Is the state not made up of individuals? This is why Brexit happened. A population grew fearful that their government would be absorbed by a larger federal government and voted to leave the union before more of their sovereignty was threatened. It's really not that stupid, they wanted to avoid being placed under the authority of people from outside of what they perceived to be the limits of their nation (nation being the people, state being the government, and country being the land) who disagreed with them and wanted to put an end to their way of life, which is ultimately what happened to the confederate states anyways, so their fear wasn't unfounded.

Was slavery a good system? No, but neither was sharecropping or the Jim Crow era.
>>
>>30959269
>Jap
Ah yes, you slant-eyed yellow-skinned shrimp-dick whale-hunting pedophilic faggots who killed themselves for "muchu hono to my famury", who brutally tortured American POW's for fun, who wouldn't stop charging with Nambu's at Americans who had BARs and M1's because "muchu hono to za homerando"...
You guys know ALL ABOUT who is and isn't "fully human"
>>
>>30960612
carry handle
>manhandling stock
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30959089
Magazine-fed break open rifle with free-floating barrel, bolt-action scope and invisible pistol grip
>>
>>30960912
It has a lot of preachy bits, and I imagine a lot of the pro-black stuff would be unappealing to most of /k/, but the movie with Denzel was pretty darn good. Especially where it focuses on his change of heart and fights against the Nation of Islam.
>>
>>30961061
That's entirely speculative. We might have a system where we put that sort of thing to a referendum, or we might just require a two thirds majority in the house, who knows. But the way the system functions right now, states' rights are still important, and every time the fed grabs more power away from the states, you as an individual citizen are losing more control over how your daily life looks. Do you want a bunch of retards from California and New York to be telling people in your state that concealed carry permits should be may issue? Alaska and Arizona aren't going to be the big players in a fed only system.
>>
>>30960934
>for the next hour i was anxious and irritable
>living in such a cushy bubble you dont know what real adrenaline is
>calling an adrenal rush ptsd

City people from "good" neighborhoods man... its like watching a cow leave the pasture and not know what to do
>>
File: image.jpg (787KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
787KB, 1536x2048px
>>30960550
>Amerika
Nice article, meine Obersharfuhrer!
>>
>>30959330
>all that peace and love
>turns around and says he doesn't believe in any of it, or the beetles
>yoko

And that's why he's dead. The nut that killed him did everyone a favor
>>
>>30960075
Baitiest of baits
>>
>>30959858
There's some compelling evidence that the head shot was from a surprised Secret Service rookie in the car behind him using... *drum roll* an AK-47. No conspiracy. Freak accident. Of course, they covered that shit up because who wants to be the fuck-up that accidentally shot the president?
>>
>>30960390
Check to see is any of the SS involved killed themselves within a year
>>
>>30961142

If Malcolm survived, the whole of NOI would've changed enough that the BLM bullshit can't exist.

Damn shame that we get Farrakhan.
>>
>>30961526
I wonder his thoughts on that would be
>>
>>30961565

It's an open secret in the black community that someone in the NOI had X killed. Possibly Farrakhan.

X would've been horrified. For all the shit that he had to endure, the worst was to be seen as being of lessor worth than a white man. He'd be disgusted by the riots caused. he wants back folks to be seen as an equal, civilized and educated.
>>
>>30961089
triggered gook
>>
>>30961511
George Hickey was the agent holding the AR-15. He died in 2011 and denied the claims made in the theory. I'd probably deny it pretty hard if I ND'd into the president's head though.
>>
>>30960912
Like I said, he came home as a changed man, but the fundamentalists from the Nation of Islam disagreed with his views. If anything, them fundamentalists under Takfirism, Wahhabism and Jihadism should be hanged since they're responsible for radicalizing the Muslims. Especially since they have power and influence at the political and world level
>>
>>30961780

Thus he died for nothing. SSDD.
>>
>>30959034
>Tfw archduke ferdinand wanted to unite the austro hungarian empire and have peace
>>
>>30960043
>Le state rights trump human rights meme
K.
>>
>>30959034
They make break-action rifles. I have one. It doesn't have a magazine though (like the one in the pic).

Also, that cherry picks out the 'people who've told us to live together in harmony' and completely ignores all of the other people who have been assassinated for other reasons. We never stopped to think who is assassinated because it's fucking all kinds of people. But don't let that get in the way of a bullshit agenda.

Also, Malcolm X advocated for violence against white people. John Lennon was a wife-beating scumbag and wasn't killed for political reasons.
>>
>>30961075
the way i see it the EU is closer to an confederation than an actual union where as the united states are a union in just about every sense. a confederation between to states in like two people dating. your bank accounts stay separate, you have two different house's with two different security systems, and separating is relatively painless. But a union between two nations is like a marriage between two people, you have a shared bank account, you live in the same house with the same security system, and separating is long and painful process.
>>
>>30959230
>>30959235
>>30960912

He was every much the segregationist that George Wallace was. George Wallace said he changed his mind in later years too. Doesn't undo the damage. Fuck Malcolm, fuck Farrakhan, and fuck the whole god damn Nation of Islam. If they had their way, my wife would be put to death for betraying her race.
>>
>>30959034
>Malcolm X
>black supremacist who literally advocated for a white holocaust
>>
>>30959034
>jesus
definitely not assassinated
>Lincoln
>waging the most deadly american conflict ever and actually thinking of blacks as people
kek
>Kennedy
not peaceful by anymeans
>malcom x
>kill whitey and rape his children
ok
>lennon
shot by a random psycho, woman beater, gay beater
this list is retarded
>>
>>30961197
See I love it. I go against the stereotype; I'm a city person from a "good" neighborhood, but am all for gun rights and has guns. There are just a lot of fucking libs around here though.
>>
>>30961695
>gook
Proud 8th generation American, you nip cunt. go back to sniffing used pantsu and masturbating to eyeball licking.
>>
>>30959194
This, tbqh. They destroy anything they touch. Film, music, fashion, food, the English language. Anything
>>
>>30963532
A liberal made it. What did you expect?
>>
>>30960151
sherman was a pederast
>>
>>30959034
clearly

whoever made that comic isn't aware that the main victim of assasinations
not homicides, assasinations
are usually mafia memebers and leaders who wanted ANYTHING but to do good things and had anything but good intentions for the world

but okay, he'll grow up eventually and realize how wrong he is, right?
>>
File: 1469219899376.gif (3MB, 237x240px) Image search: [Google]
1469219899376.gif
3MB, 237x240px
>>30959221
>>30959228
>>
>>30960777
The guy used a Carcano but the artist probably thought it was a fucking AK
>>
>>30960889
he's technically right, the war was fought because the North wouldn't let them leave. The actual secession was peaceful
>>
>>30959034
>Casually ignores all the warmongers and monsters that get assassinated
>>
>>30963449

But race traitors should be killed.
>>
>>30963820
>the war was fought because the North wouldn't let them leave
>Because the North sought to realize the dreams of our forefathers by abolishing slavery everywhere in the Union.
No matter how you slice it, the main issue was always slavery. The North said they were fighting to end slavery, the South said they were seceding to protect their "right" to own slaves, everyone agreed that slavery was the issue.
Fast forward half a century, and the grandchildren of those who fought and died defending America's "peculiar institution" decided their ancestors weren't villainous tyrants, but were instead "freedom fighters".
>>
File: image.jpg (179KB, 584x549px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179KB, 584x549px
>>30960518
The old shotgun was the best Halo gun ever
>>
>>30964005

Just because citizens agree to go to war for one reason doesn't mean it was the reason the people pulling the strings sent them to war.

Slavery was the causus belli as presented to the populace. Economics and a desire to bring the South to heel for the power elites in the North was what motivated them to war. In other words:

> the United States giving a single solitary fuck about niggers for the first and last time in its history
> a select few elites with a profit agenda hoodwinking a bunch of stupid fucks into murdering each other for money
> choose
>>
>>30959034
>jesus
>>>>>>>>assassinated
this is what liberals actually beleive
>>
>>30964047
>all of the declarations of secession explicitly mention slavery
>no, those yankee bastards forced us to secede from the union and list slavery as the reason why
>>
>>30959125
all sorts of cunts have been assassinated or had assassinations attempts on their lives, this author is cherry picking to prove a point
>>
File: Make_em_howl.jpg (76KB, 399x408px) Image search: [Google]
Make_em_howl.jpg
76KB, 399x408px
>>30963727
Got a source for that claim?
Granted, at times Sherman was a bit off his rocker, but it shows something that an army of ill equipped Yankees led by a madman could still demolish half a dozen armies of southerners on their home turf.
>>
>>30959596
Is this actually a thing? I remember it being a SPAS
>>
>>30964005
The north didn't go to war to end slavery, they went to war to keep the union together.
>>
>>30963907
but Gaddafi dindu nuthin, he was a gud boy
>>
>>30964062

Slavery motivated the citizenry on both sides. The North was motivated against slavery by a sustained media campaign that lasted longer than a decade. The South was, well, pretty understandably opposed to niggers running free. But was the actual government of the United States really motivated to help blacks? Enough to go to war?

Nobody cares about niggers that much. Not even niggers themselves. They murder each other faster than we could even if we were trying and nobody, black or otherwise, does a fucking thing about it. We're all just glad they're wiping themselves out so we don't have to. And you think that the government... the same government who has sat by watching black communities eat themselves.... that government cares or has ever cared about niggers enough to go to war?

I'll bet you think those were real torpedoes in the Gulf of Tonkin, too.
>>
>>30959034
>live together in harmony
>malcolm X
he literally wanted whites and blacks to hate eachother
>>
>>30964047
Next to no one MADE money off the Civil War (aside from the Limeys. Damn bankers.), and certainly no one who was in power antebellum.
Believe it or not, there are times when wars are not fought over money.
There are greater things in life, better things to strive for, there are ties when human dignity outweighs human greed.

>>30964105
>they went to war to keep the union together.
>the Union that was, at the time, being split apart by the issue of slavery.
The Union didn't split in a vacuum, the problem that precipitated it was slavery. So "keeping the Union together" was essentially "defeating the slave holders and liberating the slaves".
>>
>>30964148
>if I make shit up, maybe people will think I'm an embittered realist and not a teenager
>>
>>30964078
>a bit off his rocker
In that he had a stress-related nervous breakdown, sure, not that he was a homicidal maniac.
>>
>>30964182
Yes, but my point was the war itself wasn't over slavery, we can go down the road over what caused what all we want. It was the fault of the British who brought slaves to the US through the African slave trade. My point was just that the war was fought to keep the country together
>>
>>30964182

Yeah, yeah. And maybe politicians weren't cocksuckers 150 years ago. Fucking doubtful.

>>30964191

> if I use greentext it will prevent people from noticing that I don't have a point
>>
>>30964213
Eh, and Caesar was epileptic. They got results despite disabilities.

>>30964233
I direct you to this >>30960889 anon.
Judging wars based off the practical effects discredits the war, and is an exceedingly cynical way to look at it.
>>
>>30964278
why direct me to a post I replied to
see
>>30963820

It doesn't matter much to the south, but for the North, it should be noted that they did not go to war to free slaves
>>
>>30959034
>Malcom "Bullets or Ballots" X

ok guy
>>
>>30964278
Oh, I'm not knocking Sherman. He's awesome. I'd probably crack under that kind of pressure, too.

He worried, basically. One of his famous quotes is emblematic of it.

>I am a damned sight smarter man than Grant. I know more about military history, strategy, and grand tactics than he does. I know more about supply, administration, and everything else than he does. I'll tell you where he beats me though and where he beats the world. He doesn't give a damn about what the enemy does out of his sight, but it scares me like hell. … I am more nervous than he is. I am more likely to change my orders or to countermarch my command than he is.
>>
>>30959034
That comic isn't actually about guns, and breech loading rifles do exist. Get back on your meds spergo
>>
>>30964316

Malcolm X used batshit crazy rhetoric early in his career to drum up populist sentiment in the black community, then dialed it back and split from the NOI when he got the feeling that mainstream legitimacy was a possibility. The NOI figured out that he was a threat the moment he went off the reservation and when they couldn't reel him back in, killed him. Was he an advocate for peace? Does it matter? Niggers kill niggers. The end.
>>
>>30960912
You know he probably was gonna start an Isis like Muslim revolution had he lived?
>>
>implying lincoln didnt try to send the dindus to liberia
>>
>>30960668
The original 13 states formed the U.S. Government. Before that time, they were literally 13 seperate nations existing in a confederation. They were sovereign in all ways but decided to let the confederation evolve into a federation and then a federal republic. As sovereign nations, which prexisted the founding of the U.S, they certainly did have rights. Furthermore, they decided that all other states who entered the Union would not be discriminated against and so, would have the same powers, rights, and soverignity that they were entitled to.

Until those rat bastards in the 1850's couldnt pull their heads out of their asses and let the whole system get buttfucked.

Now states rights exist only on paper. Kind of like in the movie gladiator where the faggot long wants to dissolve the Senate, but his single mom sister tells him to let the people have their illusions so the people are easier to subjugate.
>>
>>30964963
*faggot long should read, faggot king.

I have no idea how samsung could ship a phone without king in the fucking auto correct dictionary.
>>
>>30959034

Bamp
>>
>>30964996
They love freedom anon, thats how
>>
>>30964458

You say this like it's a bad thing.
>>
Whee! They're sliding the shit out of this one.
>>
>>30964169

That's like saying you want the sun to come up tomorrow.

X didn't care if blacks and whites hated each other. He was a separatist. He just wanted both races to reach their ends separately.
>>
>>30963727

Gonna need proof.
>>
>>30963532

Carlin was liberal as fuck and this surprises you?
>>
>>30960766
The war was fought because the South allowed its men to attack Fort Sumter and then its plantation owners to withhold vital resources from the war effort.
>>
>>30959269
Nice try shifting the focus from Nig to Japs.
>>
>>30961199
It's OberSCHARfurher, untermensch.
>>
>>30959034
>only the peaceful are assassinated
Does that mean Carlin agreed with Hitler, because there were assassination attempts on him :^)
>>
>>30959034
the funny thing is he got the general shape of the carcano right but then went fuck it all it is break action
>>
>>30962643
>We never stopped to think who is assassinated because it's fucking all kinds of people.
Underrated
>>
>>30963966
Kiss my nigger loving dick.
>>
>>30960075
O-oy vey goyim !
Remember the 6 gorrilions you antisemite !
>>
>>30960075
He was tried and convicted by the Roma government for inspiring insurrection in Judea. Not quite assination, definitely killed
>>
>>30959200
Late post but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znvzXr3cLD4
>>
>>30966563

You ever called her that and got away with it? I bet you never ever said it to her in your life.
>>
>>30960408
>People have rights.
Fuck you
Negros are only 3/5 of a person, they only have 3/5 of the rights
>>
>>30959034
liberals aren't smart
>>
>>30960777
i think its a famas
>>
>>30963340
States have their own budgets amd accounts and their executive and legislative branches have to manage the states budget on their own. The federal government has a budget made up of taxes taken directly from the citizens without it passing through the state's hands, which is why state by state your state taxes and your state services are different. Our states are closer tied than the EU, but Texas isn't married to Florida or Oklahoma, and they don't share finances. It could be argued that with the EU, and mainly Germany, bailing out Greece, then the EU is closer to your marriage analogy. If a state goes into a budget deficit it's expected to fix that on its own. We're more married to our private industry than to our fellow states.
>>
>Carlin
Fuck him. This was ripped off from a Bill Hicks sketch.
>>
File: 53428327_p0_master1200.png (339KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
53428327_p0_master1200.png
339KB, 600x422px
>>30959228

This is accurate to an extent.
The blacks were well on their way to integration within American culture before LBJ and the dems incentivized single motherhood and the dissolution of the family unit, primarily in black neighborhoods in the form of drug use/trafficking.
They set the government to be the husband of the average black woman, so a majority of blacks grow up with the government providing for them. They realize this, but they aren't very good at critical thinking, so they continue voting blue for dem programz without realizing that they are in fact enslaved.

This can be extrapolated to explain malcontent in the black community towards government officials such as police, which is fueled by the MSM AND leading figures of the democratic party so as to keep them occupied so they don't put 2 and 2 together to figure out (((who))) is behind it all in the first place.

The black community KNOWS it's being subjugated, which is the reasoning behind the recent BLM debacle (albeit BLM is misled and doing the wrong things for the wrong reasons), but it has a case of stockholm syndrome

>>30959269
They were improving rather well before the 70's.
>>
File: 1468985443525.png (182KB, 442x334px) Image search: [Google]
1468985443525.png
182KB, 442x334px
>>30960446
>bombing civs
>implying they were civs
>implying they weren't isis
This is what neolibs and neocons actually believe.

It's the same reason we shouldn't have overthrown saddam's regime.

>wasn't arming isis directly
Unless i'm very much mistaken, the clinton foundation has ties to a few isis affiliated parties.
Not only that, they were the "moderates" we armed and trained to overthrow whatever legitimate government we had a problem with at the time.
>>
>>30959034
all those people were assassinated by governments weren't they?
>>
>>30959034
This comic, zen pencils, is an established dumpster fire of misinterpreted quotes and shitty art.
>>
>>30960629

>thinking a ban on automatics is in the same league as a ban on human fucking slavery
>>
>>30964233
You aren't skilled at root cause analysis are you?

>the war was fought to preserve the union
>the union was at peril due to slavery

That took only 2 Whys.
>>
>>30959034
>Franz Ferdinand
>>
File: magic-bullet-theory1.jpg (31KB, 477x302px) Image search: [Google]
magic-bullet-theory1.jpg
31KB, 477x302px
reminder that due to this shitty picture, everyone will forever think they were the same height and it was just some normal car where they were sitting at the same height
>>
>>30959034
>This is how liberals actually believe rifles work.
u wut m8?
i'm a liberal btw also extremely pro-gun and like to shoot.
try again?
>>
>>30959034

1. Since when was the Carcano rifle Lee Harvey Oswald used a break action single shot?

2. Malcolm X is hardly a saint.

3. Evil people get assassinated all the time. But it's easy to gloss over that too because it doesn't fit their agenda or something.
>>
>>30966966
who's fucking grandpa is this
>>
back and to the left
>>
>>30959034
>Zen Pencils
I prefer Drip Pencils

If anyone still has the imgur link with a ton of those, I'd greatly appreciate if they'd link me it because they're brilliant.
>>
>>30966856
Said it balls deep in her while conceiving our daughter.
>>
>>30966966
They only have one right: the right to remain silent :^)
>>
>>30959089
This is just plain shitty art. Not even any consistency in the random knobs and shit between frames. Like, regardless of the lack of knowledge about how guns work, the artist doesn't even have a grasp of how to draw shapes in 3D space.
>>
>>30959142
And for him shutting down Operation Northwoods.
>>
File: 1443856427983.jpg (466KB, 1206x799px) Image search: [Google]
1443856427983.jpg
466KB, 1206x799px
>>30972184
It's Dril, not drip.
Here's some, I can't find the full gallery:
http://imgur.com/gallery/cJlS3
>>
>>30960446
>he was legitimately bombing civilians when the West intervened.
How wonderful that they now get to be beheaded in anarchy instead.
>>
>>30959034
Jesus was killed by the government, not an assassin.

Just like Robin Hood wasn't stealing from the rich to give to the poor, he was stealing from the government to give back people's tax money.

Really makes you think, doesn't it?
Thread posts: 210
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.