[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone help me identify a craft I saw last night? I live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: petit_rechain.jpg (46KB, 400x277px) Image search: [Google]
petit_rechain.jpg
46KB, 400x277px
Can anyone help me identify a craft I saw last night? I live in Indiana and a few of my friends and I were were out in his backyard last night observing the a meteor shower. A jet kept passing overhead of us between 1-3 am and im assuming it was circumnavigating the area because it kept flying past the same spot every 20-30 minutes. It was incredibly quiet and was approximately 500 yards above the ground. After it had passed 3 or so times my friend decided to grab his handheld telescope in which we viewed it several times up close. Picture related is literally exactly what it looked like. Perfect black triangle, same lights as pic related and everything. We had seen atleast 3 others not including the one that was flying overhead of us. It seem to have a spotlight on it too. I saw it through the telescope and I can assure you it was not a b-2 or f-117.
>>
B-2, refracted through a cloud of swamp gas
>>
Weather balloon.
>>
>>30957608
>>30957635

im not trying to say i saw a UFO or anything, i couldn't identify it but it definitely flew like a jet.
>>
there are a metric shit ton of antigrav craft floating all over the place these days. sightings of UFO's are in the millions and growing. Could have been any one of the covert craft that are kept underground. Some of these craft are hundreds of meters across.

there is plenty of old documentation from thousands of years ago such as the Indian "Vimana" that details the same kind of antigravity craft, mostly powered using Mercury. That's what Hitler's guys were busy doing before he got sacked. Mercury propulsion.

Since then, your tax dollars have had plenty of time to help develop these craft to a refined and effective state. So, people see them all over the fucking place at night.

I was using NV a couple years ago and spotted a triangular craft with 4 thrusters that was absolutely invisible without NV, including the thrust which showed up brightly with NV, leading me to believe the exhaust was was in the IR spectrum.

it was flying quietly up at a 70% angle in the northeast , i live in the midwest.
>>
>>30957600
any craft we have doesn't have a light like that in the center
>>
>>30957688

I have seen several airshows and have seen stealth bombers flying at night so i know what they look like and I swear the aircraft i saw looked nothing like a stealth bomber. The entire thing was a complete triangle and was incredibly quite. I also watched another glowing orb on the horizon bouncing around making very irregular movements. It would fly up, then descend, and fly back and forth until it finally maneuvered a complete 180 and jetted off. Unfortunately it was too far to see through the telescope. My best guess is it was another one of these aircraft i saw and that its spotlight was making it appear that it was making irregular flight patterns. still strange though
>>
>>30957696

the one i saw did. The anterior light on it was a spotlight, and the back ones were flashing just like a normal jet or commercial airliner so just from that Im assuming it was ours. And then it had a central light just like pic related
>>
>>30957742
to stop shitposting for a moment, I've seen one of these things too. Watching it fly was like watching a dolphin playing in water. It left a contrail and flew very quickly, but would take occasional 90 degree turns. Didn't seem to be heading anywhere particular for about 30 minutes. The sun was going down, but the contrail stayed lit up for about 20 minutes after sunset- it was higher up than commercial air traffic. I drew a bead on it with some binocs- saw one green nav light, one blinking red, but it was too dark and my magnification was too low to see more.
After a while it seemed to figure out where it was going, and took a steady course N-NE, quickly leaving the area. I'm convinced I saw some unknown-to-the-public military toy- but we were pretty close to a large city and an international airport. Why wouldn't htey fuck around with it in one of their middle of nowhere chunks of airspace in Nevada or New Mexico?
>>
>>30957789

Thats why im confused. Lets say i did see some super secret military jet flying, why choose to do it on a night that everyone will be looking up at the sky? I didnt want to come on this board and have everyone thinking im shitposting about ufo's because thats not what i intended, but what kind of aircraft i saw last night was completely out of my knowledge
>>
>>30957600
hey i saw one of those once

>live in australia
>dad used to loove going out to fish at night
>one night he brings us out around 8 PM
>around 10 PM we see two jets pass overhead (hornets from raaf williamtown heading out east)
>hard to see them but we eventually figure out they're doing orbits a far bit east
>see one of those things in the OP appear and start moving
>it goes north a fair bit
>jets start to follow it, kinda
>then it suddenly accelerates to the speed of FUCK OFF and disappears into god knows where
>jets come back over back to williamtown about 20 minutes later
>no mention of it in media or anything

I wouldn't be surprised if they scrambled normally upon getting a contact, but that thing wasn't a normal plane.

It hovered then suddenly accelerated to the speed of a jet, then went so fast that it looked like something out of star trek. I'm pretty sure that'd crush bones if done normally.
>>
>>30958228
>crush bones if done normally

exactly. this is the principle of "bending" and the occupants are now not affected by gravity.

From Bob Lazar:

"they will focus the three gravity generators on the point they want to go to. Now, to give an analogy: If you take a thin rubber sheet, say, lay it on a table and put thumbtacks in each corner, then take a big stone and set it on one end of the rubber sheet and say that’s your spacecraft, you pick out a point that you want to go to - which could be anywhere on the rubber sheet - pinch that point with your fingers and pull it all the way up to the craft. That’s how it focuses and pulls that point to it. When you then shut off the gravity generators, the stone (or spacecraft) follows that stretched rubber back to its point. There’s no linear travel through space; it actually bends space and time and follows space as it retracts. In the first mode of travel - around the surface of a planet - they essentially balance on the gravitational field that the gravity generators put out, and they can ride a “wave,” like a cork does in the ocean. In that mode they’re very unstable and are affected by the weather. In the other mode of travel - where they can travel vast distances - they can’t really do that in a strong gravitational field like Earth, because to do that, first of all, they need to tilt on their side, usually out in space, then they can focus on the point they need to with the gravity generators and move on. If you can picture space as a fabric, and the speed of light is your limit, it’ll take you so long, even at the speed of light, to get from point A to point B. You can’t exceed it - not in this universe anyway. Should there be other parallel universes, maybe the laws are different, but anyone that’s here has to abide by those rules.”
>>
>>30957600

You did see a UFO. Its unidentified. Only question is is it a US machine or those Grey Anally Probing Faggots.
>>
>>30958248
nigga I love ayy lore as much as any other guy but Bob Lazar is pretty much univesally considered a fraud, and for good reason
>>
>>30958479
Yeah, I know. of course he is, why would he not be discredited ?

I've heard this for years but i have not yet heard any "really" good reasons or seen proof that he is a fraud.

Anyway, the principle of the movement of these craft stays pretty much the same among different people who study them. LA Marzulli theorizes that time also is accelerated on board the craft in relation to our time, which allows people to be abducted for long periods of time and be returned in just hours.

I'm open to discussion, I know some people are frauds, but we gotta stay open minded. Lazar's theory fits other's theories and matches up with the behavior of the craft. Footage take into the window of one of these craft shows creatures moving rapidly behind the window, when slowed down considerably, they are moving in "real time", reinforcing the theory that time is different on board in relation to the speed at which our time passes.
>>
File: 1470435073839.png (122KB, 320x320px)
1470435073839.png
122KB, 320x320px
Sorry guys it was my ship. Earth has the best food in the Sol district.
>>
>>30957675

The other guy and I were giving the obligatory meme explanations. If anyone ever reports unidentified flying objects, the authorities always explain them with either swamp gas, experimental aircraft or weather balloons.
>>
>>30958534
sorry homie Lazar is a fraud and a liar. No one takes him seriously even in the lunatic fringe. He has given zero proof for anything he says and has repeatedly demonstrated a complete unfamiliarity with the kinds of science and procedure he claims to be experienced in. He claimed these craft were propelled by an element which had at the time yet to be discovered; when the element was discovered, it had none of the properties he claimed.

He lied about degrees, he lied about prior employment. He claimed to have built a flying car by strapping a jet engine to a commercial automobile. He has repeated convictions for pandering and selling illegal fireworks. He is a loony toon
>>
>>30958626
all right fair enough
>>
>>30957822
Well, givernment employees sometimes don't think about shit like that. I know, ky dad is getting ready go retire from Crane. Also a test flight isn't something that can happen at a whim, especially for something that is underwraps to a certain degree. There's a lot of coordinating of people and resources to do something like that, so sometimes ir can take months to plan a flight.
>>
>>30958561
Ayy bro, is Mars the Mexico of this solar system? I've always suspected it would be for some reason.
>>
>>30958719

so with that being said, any idea on what kind of craft i potentially saw?
>>
>>30958783
My best guess would be something akin to the Nighthawk. My best guess isn't a good guess though
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.