[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Air pistols to Remove Swiper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Swiper.gif (28KB, 446x510px) Image search: [Google]
Swiper.gif
28KB, 446x510px
So /k/, a little greentext back story:

>nogunz me, circa 30 minutes ago
>live almost innacity
>4am
>fapping etc
>loudass animal noise
>remember I left my cat out for the night
>ohshit.webm
>dash out in me underwear
>see a fox chasing my cat
>go full panic mode
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE F-FUCK OFF SWIPER"
>it looks at me and walks away
>cat dashes inside

Luckily he wasn't hurt, but the fox could have attacked him if I couldn't scare him off. I couldn't have shot the fox even if I had a gun because of anti hunting laws and I would have the cops called on me. but if I had an air gun on me I could have popped a few off without half the neighbourhood being woken up. Does /k/ know of any air pistols that I can use to remove swiper while being sneaky beaky?
>>
I would go for an air rifle anon. They are generally more powerful and higher-end ones are sufficient for killing varmint. I prefer Crosman air rifles, but there are a few more good reputable brands that I can't think of. $80-$100 should get you a decent one.
>>
> Shoot fox.
> Drag it into your shed.
> Even if cops called "I was asleep officer."
> Feed it to your cat to build up a tolerance.
>>
>>30955972
>Not feeding the fox and making it into your sex slave.
>>
Keep your cat inside and set traps. If a fox is hunting in your neighborhood that means its normal prey has disappeared and the predator is going into new areas to get food.
The drought in central Texas is getting pretty bad and earlier this week my neighbor had coyotes circling him and his old lab.
They're hungry and stupid, they'll fall for traps. Not unlike this board.

Foxes are coy until hunger speaks louder than their instinct. Take some leftovers with meat and use that for your traps.
>>
>>30955983

but what if a dumbfuck cat gets trapped instead? and foxes have always been common here. I live about 3-4 miles from the city centre and I see shit like deer and possums and foxes all the time. I just never really considered it a threat until I saw my cat almost get eaten by one. plus I want to show that bitch what happens to shitucks that fuck with my cat
>>
>>30956010
Just get a live trap anon. If dumbfuck cats get inside the trap you just let them out. They just capture the animal, they don't harm them in any way.

Also, no fucking clue if if foxes are like raccoons in this regard, but raccoons were like a moth to a flame when we used Cheeto Puffs in our trap. Would quite literally catch a raccoon 50% of the time each night, and then the rest was split between skunks, opossums, groundhogs, and the occasional coyote. Didn't have many foxes or bobcats around here though so I never caught any of those.

The one I had was medium sized and was like 30 bucks 15 years or so ago, probably more around 50 now. From there you can just get an air rifle and dispatch the animal if you want, or just go let it go somewhere else away from your house. Biggest shit I ever caught in mine was a half-grown coyote, and one fucking huge raccoon who's ass was so phat that the door on the trap couldn't shut all the way on him, but he was too fucking huge to turn around in it. So a fox shouldn't really be too much of a problem.

We always used .22's to dispatch the animals we caught, just shot them through the eye into their brain and it was an instant lights out. Provided you get an adequately powered air rifle, I see no reason as to why your method of attack couldn't be the same.
>>
imo the life of that fox worths more than the life of your cat and honestly likely more than yours too
>>
>>30956047

FURRY DETECTED
>>
>>30956050
how many foxes are there on the world and how many cats and humans?
>>
>>30956057
>how many foxes are there on the world
Too many.
>>
File: a_man_of_culture.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
a_man_of_culture.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>30955979
So you've read that one too?
>>
what if it's a male fox
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.