[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Palmetto State Armory Order issues/ is PSA Dead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1453349076052.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1453349076052.gif
2MB, 400x225px
So I put in an order last Friday with PSA for some routine stuff. 11 Magazines and 300 rounds of XM193. My card was charged but I am yet to receive any type of shipping notification or email from them. There phone Line is disconnected at the moment but the webpage is still up.

Any other /k/ommando's have issues with them lately?
>>
They're just backordered, took about a week and a half for my upper to be shipped.
>>
I thing I hate about PSA is that they charge you immediately
>>
>>30954326
I ordered an upper about a week and a half ago and haven't heard anything. I'm told it's really not unusual for them.

And just a few days before that I called their helpline to cancel an order because the parts weren't right. That went through with no problems.

Really wish they'd ship my upper though, I can't wait to get it.
>>
>>30954326
>>30954342

Also, south carolina has had some flooding issues for the last couple of weeks. Im not sure if they were affected but yeah.
>>
>>30954366
Yeah, I cancelled an order to place a different one and they did it IMMEDIATELY, didn't even come off my debit card.

Aero precision, on the other hand, took a full 5 business days after my card was charged (8 total) to refund me.
>>
File: 1454465763593.gif (311KB, 561x376px) Image search: [Google]
1454465763593.gif
311KB, 561x376px
OP Here.
Ok. I will wait a few more Days. I was hoping to have the stuff here before my outing this next weekend but I guess I am stuck.
>>
I ordered a full kit 2 weeks ago, still processing

Also, after their server migration last weekend a bunch of the shipping info on my order is wrong. I sent them an email but haven't heard back.

Might wanna check on your orders, /k/ommandos
>>
Election season is like an extra Christmas season for the gun industry.
>>
>>30954326
Yeah, same boat as you. Ordered some ammo, a hand guard, and some Magpul followers about a week and a half ago. Card was charged immediately. No notification emails, nothing.
>>
>>30954326
PSA is notorious for slow shipping and handling. It's the one thing that drives me nuts because deep inside I'm an impatient little child, but seriously if you take money immediately you should begin order processing immediately (or next business day).
>>
>>30954326

PSA seems to take their time when shipping orders. Be patient fellow /k/ommando. I promise it will come. My most recent lower build kit took a week to ship but sure enough I got it in the mail withing three business days of it shipping. Then again, I am a SC resident so maybe that had something to do with it.
>>
>last friday
that's it?

jesus you people are spoiled nowadays
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.