[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Campus self-defense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11

File: mace.jpg (5KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
mace.jpg
5KB, 204x247px
Hey, /k/, my girlfriend is coming to university this year, and I agreed to buy her mace (liberal nofun campus rules). What do I need to know before I buy?
>>
>>30954003
That you should of gonef to U of T.
>>
File: shit.gif (943KB, 334x256px) Image search: [Google]
shit.gif
943KB, 334x256px
>>30954003
Buy her condoms or some plan b, she will need those more.
>>
Women don't have the strength to wield mace or flail effectively; acquire pepper spray.
>>
File: should of.jpg (17KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
should of.jpg
17KB, 500x308px
>>30954021

>should of
>>
>>30954003
When you spray mace, it goes everywhere. It gets on you, in your eyes, in your nose. Also, if someone is out to beat your ass, the fact that their eyes are stinging isn't going to stop them. They're just going to keep moving forward and get you. Really, tell her to get a gun (bullshit campus laws be damned) and blast anyone who fucks with her.
>>
>>30954003

I surely hope you don't mean University of Texas
>>
>>30954003

Mace is a chemical agent that is the same stuff in tear gas. The effects are not immediate and it isn't ideal.

Get pepper gel. Not spray, gel. Get whatever is the highest possible capsaicin content you can get. Don't get one that is pretty and pink, get a solid looking high pressure can of pepper gel.

It is highly viscous amd the effects are immediate and debilitating. Allowing the victim to run and escape harm. The gel won't get blown back and it is easier to aim the stream.
>>
get a rape whistle
>>
>>30954148

To add to what I said, look to what the Germans use for brands and such. Germany actually has pretty based self-defense laws "right must never yield to wrong" and they have what is essentially stand your ground and castle laws in place. Yes, their gun laws are shit, but they can carry self defense sprays and there is information on YouTube and such on the best brands and products.
>>
>>30954062
Underrated post

>>30954003
Pepper gel, by Saber I think. Bought a small bottle off amazon with a holster the other day (only 19, too young for CC). Better range, accuracy, and reliability than pepper spray.
>>
>>30954148
Thank you based anon
>>
>>30954003

You need to just start accepting that shes not your girlfriend anymore.

Used to be all you had to worry about in these situations was her forgetting you and riding the cock carousel.

But now theres new threats:

Modern Feminism- Will convince her that everything you ever did for her was basically rape. And the obvious answer will be found in.....

Cultural Marxism- Which will teach her that in order to counter your prior white male rape misogyny she needs to spread her legs for every non-white on campus. This will probably lead to her first encounters with.....

Rampant Drug Use- As she sees her sexual value declining with each year spent fucking the four or five minorites on the school sports teams.....she will slowly fall numb to sexual pleasure and conviniently enough her black boyfriends will have access to the drugs she needs to help her have fun. Untill ofcourse.....

Sophmore Year and Feminism 202- Convinve her that even minorities can oppress women and the only safe space is in women dominated spaces. She'll start spending most of her time with women....just women. Eve tually entering into an experimental relationship or just "fun" "silly" sexual experiences with women. She will stop feeling male pressure to.....

Comform to Body Standards- Her lesbien friends are all chubby, and shes starting to value their opinions more tha any beauty standard YOU ever FORCED on her....and afterall evenings watching chic flicks with her room mate/new soul mate drinking wine and eating pastries and junk food is just so comfortable.

Now whats worse for you is that this whole time she will be calling you and skyping with you....usually at set times of day where she can control whats happening in the background. For those few minutes she will be the same sweet girl you always knew....but she will be SOMEWHERE in the above process of modern female spiral. Your only hope is to be observant and spot the signs.
>>
>>30954223
is this a pasta, or just shitty b8? She hates feminism, and I'm a redskin.
>>
File: 1444881486470.gif (2MB, 160x200px)
1444881486470.gif
2MB, 160x200px
>>30954223
+1

college fucks women up
>>
>>30954241

>It hits home and i cant deal with it so its bait

Just take her out for one last nice dinner and make peace with it.
>>
>>30954003
buy a gun anyways
>>
>on a college campus
>"I-I got RAAAAAAAAAPEEDFDDDDD"
chances are she's not only looking for a chance to break up with you, but also to accuse some random /r9k/ poster and get some premature beta bucks

College Girl Accusations are why im gay :^)
>>
>>30954302

Minorites are for fun.

White boys are for rape=attention and money

I had a pretty awesome female friend in college that told me her sorority members would only fuck white guys in order to gain attention through rape cases.

They specifically didnt trap minority men because "Its hard enough just bekng a kinority every day, they dont need any more problems"

She personally knew a girl who was legitimately raped by a negro and didnt report because it wouldnt appear "tolerant". Instead she blamed a white guy (that she fucked a few hours after the rape)

Wkmen with any degree are worthless for marriage anymore
>>
>>30954112

Nah, that the old spray style mace. Now it comes out like a foam. Imagine painful silly string that has a UV identifying chemical in it.
>>
is this thread invaded by robots
>>
File: Millwall_brick.png (70KB, 338x348px) Image search: [Google]
Millwall_brick.png
70KB, 338x348px
>>30954003
Brits got you covered

Just have her carry around a newspaper and some pennies

No one will suspect a thing
>>
>>30954265
>>>>>/pol/
>>
>>30954003
Serious answer, you probably shouldn't. Liberal use of mace and pepper spray is often prosecuted as battery. What a few cop friends do is carry hornet spray. 20 foot range, blinds and suffocates immediately and induces vomiting, permanent blindness if they don't run and wash their eyes. It is not considered a weapon and is always safe to carry. They keep a can in their cars.
>>
I hear non-cucks in cucked Germany carry around oven spray. Apparently, it melts the attacker's face off. They spray a bit on concrete and it if dissolves the concrete then they know it's good stuff.
>>
>>30954385
no, just cucked /pol/aks
>>
>>30954545
Never heard of hornet spray. what makes it different from OC or CS?
>>
chances are shes way more likely to get 'raped' after cucking your ass by going behind your back to a frat party and overdrinking in a room full of fratbros, then getting railed by a train of guys. i would just buy her birth control instead unless you want to raise their children
>>
>>30954021
>should of
Guess we know who didn't go to college at all.
>>
>>30954003
In canada pepper spray is illegal, so most people just buy bear spray instead. Also, its much more effective, just dont be down wind.
>>
In order of strongest to less strong:
1. Fox Labs
2. Sabre Red
3. Walther

Less recommend: Ballistol, TW1000
>>
>>30954779
just carry acid, and if you ever get stopped or questioned by police say you are muslim and your cucked campus anti discrimination laws will protect you from getting in trouble
>>
>>30954779
I second this

I got muh fox labs 5.3 stream version one for me and one for GF. From what I heard it will fuck you up. There's videos on YouTube of people getting sprayed with it and it looks like they're having a bad time.

Sabre red is supposed to be good too
>>
File: ASP Palm Defender-313.jpg (932KB, 915x1184px) Image search: [Google]
ASP Palm Defender-313.jpg
932KB, 915x1184px
Anybody in Michigan know where one can buy the ASP Palm Defender pepper sprays?

Stupid Amazon vendors won’t ship to MI despite it being perfectly legal to do so, lumping pepper spray (OC) in with the 35 grams / 1.2 ounces restriction which only applies to tear gas / mace (CS) sprays.
>>
>>30955186

Despite having a Michigan CPL, I’d like to also carry pepper spray, as it would give me a few seconds advantage in an attack to draw my handgun, or in the event I’m somewhere where I can’t legally carry (a bar for example).
>>
>>30954021
Please do not come here. They already think Texans are hillbillies.
>>
>>30954003
Let her buy her own condoms nigga, you shouldn't spend money on that, damn.
>>
>>30954545
>>30954609
>induces vomiting, permanent blindness if they don't run and wash their eyes

Maybe the EPA-regulated agro-chemicals.

Commercial off the shelf wasp spray regulated for child safety is garbage compared to prison-strength pepper spray like Sabre Red 1.33%, Fox Labs 2%, or Defense Tech 10% 1.3%.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Uy9MnQfk_0

>>30955186
>>30955199
eBay vendors have a critical shortage of fucks given.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ASP-OC-Aerosol-Protection-Palm-Defender-Pepper-Spray-Model-54954-/252068286137?hash=item3ab070ceb9:g:97AAAOSw1DtXEWIv
>>
>>30954112
You're thinking of CS or CN. PV and OC are basically neural chaff.
>>
>>30954390
This. Us bitter nogunz have plenty of ways for fucking manz up who chat too much shit.

What about a tazer or a blade?

>failing that, get a mk17 and a decent scope, quit your job and provide overwatch while she's on campus.
>>
Two words. Bear mace.
>>
>>30955630
Actually, bear spray is weaker than most LE OC sprays.
>>
>>30954609

It's just a light nerve agent which can cause suezures and respiratory problems (which naturally kills wasps dead). Most spray is too weak to fuck you up unless you shove a fogger up your ass, though.
>>
>>30955630
I thought bear mace is more focused on the distance it sprays at vs. the strength of the content?
>>
>>30955659
Cypermethrin isn't effective on humans (or other mammals) because they possess enzymes that break down the compounds very, very quickly. While you shouldn't drink a can of wasp spray, it's simply not really toxic to humans.
>>
>>30954351
Can confirm, sorority girls are cancer. When I was in a fraternity in college I learned pretty quickly just how terrible they are.
>>
>>30954003
Trigger Warning handbook
>>
>>30954545
It literally says on the bottle it's a felony to use in a way other than prescribed. You're cop friends are retarded and so are you. A battery charge is the least of your worries if you use it.
>>
>>30954223
You sound assblasted your gf left you and had fun at college. Move on.
>>
File: 1469881886083.gif (2MB, 263x228px) Image search: [Google]
1469881886083.gif
2MB, 263x228px
>>30954223
I laughed through my frown.
>>
>>30954223
>>30954265
>>30954259
>>30957500

R9k pls
>>
>tfw you cant escape the mgtow crowd no matter what board you go to
>>
Mace is probably the worst self defense thing you can get her.

It won't stop someone immediately, and if the wind blows wrong she'll get a face full of it.

Source: Been sprayed. Did some spraying.
>>
File: ASP Palm Defender-GTFO.jpg (753KB, 1200x821px) Image search: [Google]
ASP Palm Defender-GTFO.jpg
753KB, 1200x821px
>>30955495
>eBay vendors have a critical shortage of fucks given.

Thanks, man. Dunno why I didn't thing of eBay but I even found a vendor right here in Michigan.
>>
>>30954545
sure thing, chris kyle
>>
>>30954003

google 'rapex'
>>
>>30954003
Shes not going to be your girlfriend any more after the 1st semester so why do you care?

Besides, the majority of rape is coercive, not violent, usually comitted by somebody she knows while she is incapacitated, so mace wont really help.
>>
>>30954112

>t. Somebody who has never been maced

It does a lot more than sting your eyes m8.
>>
>>30954669
>bear spray
>designed for bears
>bears that have more sensitive noses than humans
>more effective
>>
>>30959863
Its like satan pissed in your face.

To simulate the expierience I got of 8% OC just douse your head in gasoline and set it on fire.

And you can buy like, 20 to 30 percent concentrate for self defense depending on where you live.

Any more than that and it becomes banned by the geneva convention as a chemical weapon.
>>
>>30954003
Don't do to community college?
>>
File: postoffice pepper spray.jpg (74KB, 400x401px) Image search: [Google]
postoffice pepper spray.jpg
74KB, 400x401px
>>30954112
>the fact that their eyes are stinging isn't going to stop them.

Years back when I was a kid, my buddy and I were walking home after school and he noticed a small bottle of pepper spray that’s issued to mailmen, laying on the ground.

Of course being kids, he picked it up and immediately sprayed it up in the air and the wind blew back a _single droplet_ that got into one of my eyes and I instantly yelled and flinched away, as it HURT LIKE FUCK.
>>
>>30954003
just carry a gun illegally
>>
>>30954169
>Germany
>Based self defense laws

kek. pick one and only one.
>>
>>30954148
THIS
pepper gels are like molten torture in a can

imo
if there is a possibility of convincing her to
deep-carry a gun i say do it... and of course also consider whether or not she has the decision-making skills to do so effectively
>>
File: laughing.png (96KB, 259x324px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.png
96KB, 259x324px
>>30954223
what in the world dude
>>
>>30954021
LOL you have to be Arab or a Chink to get in anymore anyways, unless your daddy's got oil money.
>>
>>30954003
carry a gun illegally
>>
>>30965058
/thread
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.