[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

planet of the apes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: rapeape.jpg (97KB, 650x340px) Image search: [Google]
rapeape.jpg
97KB, 650x340px
What are the best weapons to fight them off? Would you survive? How well prepared are you for a dawn of the planet of the apes?
>>
>>30951080
Any detroit anons that can shed some light?
>>
>>30951080
Fuck Harvey Whinestein
>>
Nerve gas.
>>
>>30951080
i have no idea how the military didnt blow them out in the movie, ok they are smart(er) but the god damn national guard couldnt take out a zoos worth of them?
>>
>>30951080
Dicks out for Harambe
>>
>>30952700
The national gaurd was busy dealing with the virus that was killing off hoomans
>>
File: image.png (731KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
731KB, 640x1136px
>>30951366
>>
>>30951080
I want the gun the zookeeper used. If it's good enough for harambe it's good enough for the rest of them
>>
I'm not familiar with the size of ape hands, but would they be able to hold a firearm correctly?
>>
They use hi points on each other and it seems to work fine
>>
>>30953607
No, they usally hold them sideways
>>
File: dis blade runna.jpg (79KB, 782x788px) Image search: [Google]
dis blade runna.jpg
79KB, 782x788px
>>30953668
>>
>>30951366
I'm decently ready and live in Detroit.
>>
>>30951080
I'd go to space and leave the planet to apes.
>>
>>30951366
RIP. My sides
>>
>>30952700
probably because the military wasn't in either movie

that's like asking why darth vader didn't clean house in harry potter
>>
>>30951080
>What are the best weapons to fight them off?
Chemical.
>>
The premise of it would probably be fucking fantastic for humanity.
We'd essentially get a free slave species.

Sure, they can ooga booga all they want, but it took thousands of years and lots of work to make Mother Nature our bitch, something they can't recreate with a few ghetto blasters and Ewok villages.
>>
>>30956056

It's 2016, we already have a slave race : robots. Most people will be out of work soon.
>>
>>30951080
lol they are just chimps. You might need a bigger calibre for the gorilas and orangs.

but seriously. The only reason nobody killed the shit out of them was the flu that killed the humans.

They were too busy dying.
>>
>>30956070
They cost money, though.
You can't harvest robots to make them harvest your cotton, you'd have to design and develop them. This way, the design and development has already been done and tested over millions of years.
>>
>>30956078

Think about it, how much does an average employee cost a year? You pay for a robot once, and then it's done, you have a free worker, maybe it'll need a little fixing here and there but that's it. And the technology will get cheaper with time.

>the design and development has already been done and tested over millions of years

But they are not domesticated. It took generations of wolves to turn them into dogs.
>>
>>30956084
Yes, but that was with instinct-driven, relatively dumb animals.
A more intelligent but still sub-human species should be easy enough to make into slaves. One generation at most. Obviously, the extra free labor would probably only help/hurt shitty countries in Africa and South America, where it would actually make an impact and they wouldn't mind the shit piling up.
>>
based maurice is the best thing about these films tbqh
>>
I think a strobe light to disorientate them
>>
>>30952700
i have no idea how humans didn't hunt them down for food once the civ collapsed.
>>
>>30951080
Is that Super Shorty?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.