[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to hazguns but dont really know where to start. >pistol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1436691516902.jpg (49KB, 799x666px) Image search: [Google]
1436691516902.jpg
49KB, 799x666px
I want to hazguns but dont really know where to start.

>pistol
>.40 was recommended by a friend
> not a wallet buster has Im not swimming surplus cash at the moment

Help me /k/, you're my only hope.
>>
>>30950658
Get a Glock 19. It's plain and boring but it's practically a world standard, it sends the lead downrange quickly and efficiently. .40 is pretty much a meme at this point, unless you plan shooting guys behind glass or car doors 9mm JHP wins.
>>
>>30950658
go to a range and rent a couple that look good to you
also, READ THE FUCKING STICKY YOU FUCKING FAG
>>
File: 1469233316421.jpg (56KB, 626x650px) Image search: [Google]
1469233316421.jpg
56KB, 626x650px
Glocks are the GOAT. Can't go wrong
>>
>>30950658
What do you want a gun for, what do you intend to do with it, what interests you about guns.
>>
>>30950698
Plain and boring is all good and fine for a first purchase is its easy to maintain/learn
>>
>>30950725
Mainly self defense and just hobby shooting I guess.
>>
>>30950658
Sword with a gun. Gun with a sword can be more easily neutralised because the giant gun lie on the floor, useless, with a sword arm. The sword with a gun might actually get a shot on you because the gun can move.
>>
>>30950766
Get a single stack .380 then. Go to a gun store that has them, handle all of them. Go to another gunstore that has different ones, do the same. Research the ones that felt the best to you. Pick one from there.

Come back and ask us specifics about the ones you're looking at.
>>
>>30950717
>that pic
American education not even once
>>
>>30951217
But it's a map of america. Surely every american has to know that.
>>
>>30950766
I suggest getting a 9mm, .40 offers no advantage, has greater recoil, lowers capacity and is more expensive to shoot. Also you will have more choices in 9mm. If you plan on getting your CHL, there are many pocket sized handguns in 9mm, but you should listen to the other guy and just go ahead and get a glock 19. It is small enough to conceal but large enough to provide some comfort while shooting it.
>>
>>30950658
>>30950936
This discussion is probably how "RWBY" started.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.