[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Switzerland's gun culture a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 16

File: OwfMZIw.jpg (128KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
OwfMZIw.jpg
128KB, 768x1024px
Is Switzerland's gun culture a meme?
>>
Switzerland itself is a meme.
>>
>>30947744
nice meme shitpost
very original
>>
It's a real gun culture instead of the "gun culture" of the USA that is mostly about owning guns to blast shit up.
>>
>>30947744
Not really

We teach the 15 (13 in some society) to 20 years old how to shoot with the SIG550 each year.

Also every military that comes back home has its weapon with him

Buying a weapon is as easy as getting its records checked and the regulations are not that bad.

If that's not gun culture, I don't know what is
>>
>>30947744
Hey I know that girl. Small world eh
>>
>>30947744
>Is Switzerland's gun culture a meme?

Pretty much. The country has no history of warfare, civil conflict or the carrying of loaded weapons. US and Caribbean blacks have a gun culture, they worship the handgun. US whites have a gun culture, relating to the westward expansion. The same with Africans with the AK, the shape is almost supernatural.

None of that is true in Switzerland. You cannot have a gun culture without gun usage. Target shooting for an army that would surrender immediately does not change that.
>>
>>30947744
A bit.

They have a very healthy gun culture for a European country, but it's not as amazing as some people on /k/ believes.
>>
It is. A densely populated country can't have that many fun zones.

Are there even any wild animals to hunt? lol
>>
>>30947809
>instead of the "gun culture" of the USA that is mostly about owning guns to blast shit up
As a European, you have no idea how much I envy them for that.

>>30947827
>Also every military that comes back home has its weapon with him
Correction, you MAY BUY the rifle you served with, whereupon it's taken to the armory, having it's selector pinned and it's bolt-carrier group replaced, restricting it to Safe/Semi, you would then have to get a weapons permit to be allowed to store ammunition at your own house.
>>
>>30947867
>>an army that would surrender immediately does not change that.
Hahahaha
>>
>>30947870
>healthy
It's probably the healthiest. When's the last time you heard of someone chimping out over guns in switzerland?

>o-oh but they can't have [some hyper specific thing]
At least they don't cry about it constantly.

>>30947809
>It's a real gun culture instead of the "gun culture" of the USA that is mostly about owning guns to cosplay as a terrorist
ftfy

really "scaring the government", aren't you yanks?
>>
>Not part of the European Union
>Not part of any free travel in Europe
>Natural borders on all side
>A small well-trained localized nation of minutemen
>Nationwide stability provides excellent security for international banking
>Few minorities
>Local towns
>Low gun crime
>High gun ownership
>Small country
>>
>>30947887
>Correction, you MAY BUY the rifle you served with, whereupon it's taken to the armory, having it's selector pinned and it's bolt-carrier group replaced, restricting it to Safe/Semi, you would then have to get a weapons permit to be allowed to store ammunition at your own house.
You didn't understand what I said. Every military that comes back home has the obligation of carrying his rifle with him

Also storing ammunition isn't restricted at all
>>
>>30947744
You're not gonna find any places in Europe with a gun culture like the US. Even in places where gun laws are a little bit better like in Italy, gun ownership can hold a big social stigma.
>>
>>30947910
>>Not part of any free travel in Europe
>What is Schengen
>>
File: theorbofshitposting.jpg (46KB, 579x411px) Image search: [Google]
theorbofshitposting.jpg
46KB, 579x411px
>>30947867
> The country has no history of warfare

Are you serious?
>>
>>30947902
>owning guns to cosplay as a terrorist
Someone's testy about being under the heel of their government.
>>
>>30947888
I'm not the person you're quoting, but the Swiss system is fundamentally flawed. Even if you work with the idea that they're somehow as capable (they aren't) as a professional Army, you're going along with the assumption that this invading Army will simply wait around to get shot at from the Swiss in their bunkers.

They'll simply start shelling the villages, or hitting them with indiscriminate rocket attacks. Those trenches are big enough for the men, not the women and children. In the imaginary scenario, all that will happen is that they kill the civilian population until the Swiss surrender.

Northern Ireland is the only place in modern Europe that has a US gun culture, in terms of the number of people being armed and having the ability/legality to kill someone with it.
>>
>>30947934
How many vets around? lol
>>
Just curious, how many devout muslim attacks on whites happened this past month in Switzerland?
>>
>>30947867
>>Pretty much. The country has no history of warfare, civil conflict

Stopped reading right there. Go and inform yourself then you can come back
>>
>>30947910
>Not part of any free travel in Europe
Go to Feldkirch in Austria, jump on the 11 bus outside the train station and enjoy the ride to Switzerland with no checks. Don't like the bus? Take the train, or walk. Or drive. No border checks.

>Few minorities
What the fuck are you smoking you dumb nigger? It's about 20 percent Albanian alone.
>>
>>30947867
>no history of warefare
What are the Reisläufer you blithering retard.
>>
File: HKMQsdD.jpg (46KB, 628x410px) Image search: [Google]
HKMQsdD.jpg
46KB, 628x410px
>>30947867
>The country has no history of warfare, civil conflict or the carrying of loaded weapons
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Switzerland

And that is not accounting for the numerous occasions when European Kings and barons would hire entire battalions of Swiss mercenaries.

>meanwhile in the US Armed Forces
>pic related
The Fall of the "Greatest country" will be a black tide.
>>
>>30947954
Probably dozens, considering about half of Geneva alone is black or Islamic. Even the smaller towns have large Islamic populations.
>>
>>30947888
Of course I was joking. The Swiss cannot surrender, they exist in a state of perpetual surrender. If the Italians invaded today we would be talking about the Alpine Republic of Piedmont by tomorrow night, there would be a brief interruption to the skiing over the weekend then they would be back at their desks hard at work laundering by Monday morning.
>>
>>30947980

I'm finding a ton of examples of terror attacks in France, Germany, and the UK. Could you help me find some in Switzerland, anon?
>>
>>30947962
>it last had a war 150 years ago
>this war lasted three weeks
>it was against itself
>>
>>30947991
Why does that matter when it has a massive Islamic and African population that does as it likes?

Sweden hasn't had any either. What point are you making here?
>>
>Sphinx
Well they do make the best pistol in the world
>>
>>30947939
I'll never say the swiss ay is a great army juste because muh chauvinism. It's true that's it's poorly trained but the country is literally impregnable.

Blow the tunnels and only some roads remains which half of them are Tobleroned which means no armored vehicles can drive on it. It leaves only smaller roads that can be easily controlled with small teams.

Also the swiss airspace is a literal nightmare to fly in. French forces always ask for joint training on their airspace because of that. Swiss fighters are the only one to know how to fly here.
>>
File: 1410387841653.png (103KB, 436x516px) Image search: [Google]
1410387841653.png
103KB, 436x516px
>>30947992
And the last time the US faced a equal adversary they where fought to a stalemate. And now my arguments are on the same level as you. You like that? You retard?
>>
File: Oh shit you're serious.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
Oh shit you're serious.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>30947990
>>
>>30948019
They'd get pasted by anyone in NATO with the possible exception of Iceland. If you actually went there you would discover they have already been defeated and conquered by Albania and Turkey.

It's a hideous, soulless, concrete filled mess.
>>
>>30948025
The Swiss are irrelevant in a military sense. It's a clinic and an investment bank, a country designed from the ground up to be a buffer zone and a compromise. It was a DMZ before a DMZ was a thing.

If you like it so much, move there. They've let half of the Balkans and Africa live there, so I'm sure they'll let some fat fantasist live there too. Enjoy paying $15 for a beer and having your exhaust decibels checked by the police.
>>
>>30948002

Swedes aren't being murdered and raped in prolific numbers? I think the Swedes who are fleeing their own country in record numbers would respectfully disagree.
>>
>>30947887
>you would then have to get a weapons permit to be allowed to store ammunition at your own house

The fuck are you talking about? Is this what happens when idiots try to figure our gun laws?
>>
>>30948066
>>15$ for a beer
That's a beautiful hyperbole
>>
>>30947827
comes back home from where? what conflicts do the swiss have any involvement in?
>>
File: SwissGunCulture101.jpg (877KB, 3379x1740px) Image search: [Google]
SwissGunCulture101.jpg
877KB, 3379x1740px
Here's the gun culture explained.
>>
>>30947744
What makes a man turn neutral?
>>
>>30948114
>What makes a man turn neutral?

Geography, poverty and circumstance.
>>
>>30948096
From military service?

You guys joke a lot about us being neutral and all that, but our country takes the military very seriously, although the lefties have been fucking us up in the last decades or so.
>>
>>30948096
From the base anon. Don't make yourself more stupid than you are
>>
>>30947867
>No history of warfare
kys ignoramus fucktard
>>
>>30947910
Retard, they're not part of the EU but have to take EU regulations up their ass to get access to the single market and whatnot
>>
>>30947991
a ton in the UK? I can't think opf any major ones after the london train shit
>>
>>30948103
Fully automatic guns are subject to "exceptional authorization" though

And technically you would need a PAA/WW to buy ammo but nobody asks for it

It should mention Young Shooters too
>>
>>30948116
>our country takes the military very seriously

Which is why there is no functioning air force. The Swiss take target shooting and skiing seriously, they do not even pretend to maintain an effective fighting force.
>>
>>30948196
>PAA/WW

A what?
>>
>>30948096
Are you illiterate that you don't know what a leave is?
>>
Canada has a lower number of gun related deaths per capita than Switzerland yet Canadian civilians own more guns per populace than Switzerland if we go by RCMP estimates of around 21 million (0.6 per person meaning Canada is number 3 in the world).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

In terms of the official figures, Canadians are less armed than the Swiss but the RCMP and Canadian gun owners know that they didn't bother to register their guns when the long gun registry was in affect.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/more-guns-in-canada-this-year-but-fewer-owners-rcmp

Strangely enough, no one (not even Canadians) seem to respect Canada's gun culture.
>>
>>30948218
Permis d'Acquisition d'Arme/Permesso d'Acquisto un'Arma/WaffenWerbsscheinsplicht
>>
>>30948251

You don't need a WES to own ammo, go read the fucking law and stop spreading misinformation.
>>
>>30948212
You're talking about some special snowflakes that made an initiative because "hur dur I can't sleep with jets flying during the night". The votation wasn't a 10/1 for those
>>
>>30948259
Not to own, to buy. Refer yourself to the LArm/WG art. 8 and the OArm/WV art. 24

To buy ammo you need to satisfy the needs of weapon acquisition which are being 18, having a "blank" record and filling a PAA/WW
>>
>>30948243
>Gun related deaths
>Which include suicides

Get the fuck out.

We have a lower gun homicide and overall homicide rate than your country. Suicide is irrelevant.

We don't have less guns per capita than Canada. Stop that bullshit.

>Strangely enough, no one (not even Canadians) seem to respect Canada's gun culture.

Because your culture is shit compared to our culture.

You have pinned mags, you have a shit ton of bullshit that you need to pass just to own guns and handguns are restricted as fuck, you can't own AKs, you can only keep ARs inside the gun range and all that bullshit. You can't even drive your car with a gun inside without some sort of card.

Nah, the only good thing you have is this:

>Can shoot in the woods

That's fucking it.
>>
>>30948259
>>30948292
Well to be more precise those articles only say you need a PAA/WW to do so but to fill in one you need to be 18 and have a "blank" record
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 379x697px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 379x697px
It's a different type of culture. The Swiss view gun ownership as a way of maintaining their neutrality and way of life. Protecting their country, which is quite small and surrounded by much larger ones. In the US whites have a gun culture related to the old west and settling the country, blacks see it as a symbol of rebellion from a government that enslaved them. A statement of "we won't go down without a fight". Honestly both view gun ownership as a way to protect themselves from a oppressive government but for some reason they just divide themselves...
>>
>>30948292
It seems that you need to learn "legalese".

> Munition und Munitionsbestandteile dĂĽrfen nur von Personen erworben werden, die zum Erwerb der entsprechenden Waffe berechtigt sind.

Ammo and parts of ammo can only be owned by people that are entitled to the corresponding gun. Which then follows to the part which is more important:

>2 Die übertragende Person prüft, ob die Voraussetzungen für den Erwerb erfüllt sind. Für die Prüfung gilt Artikel 10a sinngemäss.

The person that is selling the ammo has to check if the conditions to own the ammo are met which can be found in the Art. 10a.

Now the Art. 10a says the following:

>Die Person, die eine Waffe oder einen wesentlichen Waffenbestandteil ohne Waffenerwerbsschein (Art. 10) überträgt, muss Identität und Alter des Erwerbers oder der Erwerberin anhand eines amtlichen Ausweises überprüfen.

Which right here nullified that "you need to show a WES or apply for a WES in order to get ammo", since this says that in order to get guns and ammo for those guns that do not require a WES, the seller must check the identity and age of the person buying it.

It follows with:

>Die Waffe oder der wesentliche Waffenbestandteil darf nur übertragen werden, wenn die übertragende Person nach den Umständen annehmen darf, dass dem Erwerb kein Hinderungsgrund nach Artikel 8 Absatz 2 entgegensteht.

The weapon and parts of weapons (also ammo) can only be "given" to the person if the person selling the parts can assume that the buyer meets the requirements as part of Art. 8 Abs. 2.

This means that the seller only has to check ID and age of the person buying and IF NECESSARY he needs to check the crime records of the person as described in Art. 8 Abs. 2 which described the people that cannot buy guns legally (crime records and not 18 years old along with other bullshit).

So no, you don't need to show a WES or apply to one in order to get ammo.
>>
>>30948421
>>30948292
Just to say that explaining this in English is hard as fuck. But let me assure you that you do not need a WES to buy ammo.
>>
File: IMG_20160318_154344.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160318_154344.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>30948304
>Can shoot in the woods
You can't?
>>
>>30948445
It seems that we don't have the same laws then because I'm always referring to the admin.ch version which backs my facts

The article 24 of the OArm/WV says you need to satisfy the LArm art. 8 to buy ammo which article says you need a PAA/WW. Also the article 15 says only the person authorized to acquire a gun can acquire ammo so -> PAA/WW

(Sorry if I don't write down the laws but I'm on my phone and that's not convenient at all for that)
>>
>>30948421
>>30948536
Also the article 10 is only about weapons that don't need authorizations so basically without this permit you can only buy K11/31 and hunting rifle ammo
>>
>>30948212
Our air force is quite big actually and tjey are working on fixing the buisness hours issue.
Which only happend because of budget cuts

If you want to shit on an air force for not being ready shit on the austrian AF
>>
>>30948590
It wasn't budget cuts but an initiative about noise nuisance
>>
>>30948536
I'm also refering to the same website and it seems that you are misunderstanding everything.

The law is clear and you do not need a WES to buy ammo, at most you need a Strafregisterauszug if necessary.

Seriously, go ask your local WaffenbĂĽro and ask the head police officer related to guns about this and he will tell you exactly what I said.

In your view all the gun shops in Switzerland are illegally selling ammo, which I might remind you that they would get in a shit ton of trouble if something happened (and it does happen).

The owner of my LGS which has the same store for over 20 years has went to the courts 5 times already to show how he handled the ammo purchase completely according to law (which he only required your ID and a Strafregisterauszug).

Sorry man, but you are confused.
>>
>>30948536
Also, it says Artikel 8 Absatz 2. Which refers to the things that make a person not legally possible to buy ammo or guns from.

>>30948564
It says Die Person, die eine Waffe oder einen wesentlichen Waffenbestandteil ohne Waffenerwerbsschein .

Ammo falls under wesentlichen Waffenbestandteil without the need of a WES. So no, it's not just about K31s and K11s (which I should remind you that guns without WES are basically 99% of all bolt action rifles and break action shotguns/rifles).
>>
>>30948590
You forgot Poland
>>
>>30948421
Would you happen to be familiar with the more vague parts of Swiss gun law, too? I'm planning on SBRing my AR, but am not sure if I still need an exceptional permit for shortening if I just buy a shorter barrel with a WES and replace the long barrel. I thought that might only be required for actually shortening an existing barrel or somesuch.
>>
>>30948623
>>30948655
Then all the LGS in my canton and most all the range people I've met have an abnormal way of understanding our laws
>>
>>30948710
What Canton are you in?

I may remind you that a WES can be used INSTEAD of a Strafregisterauszug when buying ammo, since you can use it for 2 years instead of the 2 months that the Strafregisterauszug lasts.

It might just be that your Canton just takes things to another level when handling ammo purchases when it's not necessary. It's like GE where they will even ask you to come to the police station to explain why you want a gun when this is totally not required.

>>30948705
Only Swiss Ordonnanz (anything made for the military) weapons need a Ausnahmebewilligung to shorten the barrel. Anything made FOR CIVILIAN usage can have the barrel shortened without any problem.

So this means if you want to shorten the barrel of the following type of guns you need a Ausnahmebewilligung:

>Stgw 90 (Even the ones that are now semi auto only).
>Stgw 57
>K31
>K11

However you do not need a Ausnahmebewilligung for the following civilian versions of the Swiss army rifles:

>PE90
>PE57

Just get a new short barrel from Brownells.ch and have it installed at a gun smith.
>>
>>30948782
Well Geneva but they don't ask us to come to the station. The interview is for the shooting license
>>
>>30947751
>Switzerland itself is a meme.
Not really. It's more of a nation than most countries in Europe.

>>30947867
>The country has no history of warfare
You're a moron.
>>
>>30947744
grill kinda looks like ted cruz
>>
>>30947882
Density is a real problem. 70% of the country is inhabitable, and population is growing steadily because of immigration. Outdoor shooting ranges can only a certain number of days per year, that's why official ranges are only used for official shooting clubs with fudd guns. If you want to shoot anything that isn't army/police/border guard issue, you have to go in a private range, which are usually indoors. Due to all that, three guns competitions don't exist.
>>
>>30947910
Few minorities? 25% of the population consists of immigrants and that's not counting the illegal ones.
>>
>>30949074
So what? 99% of those immigrants are from Europe.
>>
>>30948251
>No Rumansch
REEEEEEEE

>>30949095
Albos only *look* white
>>
>>30948782
Say, are you by any chance the guy with the MAS-223, SVD and the likes?
>>
>>30948292
You don't need a WES to purchase ammo, you stupid nigger! It's in the name: Waffen Erwerbs Schein. Not Waffen- und Munitionserwerbsschein. If you would need a WES the shops would ask for one, believe me.
>>
>>30949116
No, I'm the guy from Reddit that made those infographics about our laws and shit like that.

You mean that guy with a shit ton of guns including that the FN Minimi?

That guy is gone since a couple of years.
>>
>>30947804
>complains about a shitpost by shitposting.

Well played, here's your (you)
>>
>>30949100
Well it ""isn't a real"" national language
>>
>>30948601
No. It was purely budget.
>>
>>30948782
>>30949116
Also, what about Art. 20 Abs. 1 WG?

>Der Umbau von halbautomatischen Feuerwaffen zu Seriefeuerwaffen, das Abändern oder Entfernen von Waffennummern sowie das Verkürzen von Handfeuerwaffen sind verboten.
>>
File: 1468703298583.jpg (119KB, 972x972px) Image search: [Google]
1468703298583.jpg
119KB, 972x972px
>>30948118
>>30948223
it sounded like a deployment and he was asking where. We're not all welfare queens here kiddos.
>>
File: 1448242184804.jpg (296KB, 1849x2773px) Image search: [Google]
1448242184804.jpg
296KB, 1849x2773px
>>30947744
>tfw i will never own those swiss beauties
My day is even sadder now.
>>
>>30947902
hahahaha if the goverment is scared of particulars owning guns, then the you should have many guns
>>
>>30949201
As far as I know that applies to Art. 33 Abs. 3 where you cannot shorten a rifle into a handgun.
>>
>>30949179
>I'm not willing to read the post
>>
>>30947744
Switzerland is "I wish a nigga would!" the country.
>>
>no niggers or beaners
that takes care of like 98% of gun crime
>>
>>30948103
What about handguns?
>>
>>30949492
What about them?
>>
>>30947827
Swissbro, can an American immigrate to your country and bring his guns with him provided he agrees to go through the required paperwork? How high is the cost of living in Switzerland?
>>
>>30949362
So peaceful that you have no chances of living out your home invasion fantasies?
>>
>>30949571
You would need to fill in some paper in order to bring your guns but it's pretty easy.

Cost of life is very high, check Big Mac index for an idea. Getting a job a rather hard too
>>
>>30949603
No castle doctrine so if the country wasn't peaceful you couldn't be living it either
>>
>>30949571
The cost of living is very high. About everywhere a salary of less than 4000 will mean you're a working poor. Rent, transportation, food, healthcare and taxes quickly deplete the average salary.
>>
File: image.png (197KB, 419x530px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
197KB, 419x530px
First of all:
>What are the citizenship requirements?
Second of all:
>Can I bring my firearms over to the country?
Third of all:
>Which political parties should I vote for if I become a citizen and what are their views on our rights?
Fourth of all:
>What exotic Euro rifles are there?
Last of all:
>What's the recommended salary to survive this country of high taxes?
>>
>>30949661
If you assume that legislation can't change with circumstances.
>>
>>30949815
>First of all:
>>What are the citizenship requirements?
Living in Switzerland for for than 5 years and be well integrated then pass a test in which you need to know history of the country, the political institutions and to speak a write the local national language
>Second of all:
>>Can I bring my firearms over to the country?
Yes but you need to fill papers
>Third of all:
>>Which political parties should I vote for if I become a citizen and what are their views on our rights?
Everybody has its own opinion about politics so I can't really answer that.
>Fourth of all:
>>What exotic Euro rifles are there?
Depends on your definition of exotic Euro rifles
>Last of all:
>>What's the recommended salary to survive this country of high taxes?
4000.- is bottom as >>30949764 pointed out but 5000.- is a fair ammount depending on your canton and rent
>>
>>30949855
It's pretty hard to change laws in Switzerland
>>
>>30948782
Not the guy but that's what ProTell says too
>>
>>30949938
In Switzerland it's the people that make the law. There's no point in voting for a particular party if they're submitting a dumb law
>>
>>30950096
Actually meant for >>30949815
>>
>>30948478
Jesus. Canadians would be appalled
>>
>>30948478
Unless you ask for an authorization X days prior, no its against the law
>>
>>30949938
>Everybody has its own opinion about politics so I can't really answer that.
Soecifically firearm rights and being more right winged than socialist/leftist
>Depends on your definition of exotic Euro rifles
Rifles and firearms that were banned for importation into the United Statessuch as but not limited to: MAS .223, FN FNC, Type 81, SVD, SVT-40, Type 97, etc
>>
>>30950200
>>>30949938 (You)
>>Everybody has its own opinion about politics so I can't really answer that.
>Soecifically firearm rights and being more right winged than socialist/leftist
Support gun lobbies then
>>Depends on your definition of exotic Euro rifles
>Rifles and firearms that were banned for importation into the United Statessuch as but not limited to: MAS .223, FN FNC, Type 81, SVD, SVT-40, Type 97, etc
Unless it's an explosive launcher, or a full-auto (can be purchased if you have a special authorization though) basically anything is possible
>>
>>30949571
>>30949638
>>30949764
>>30949938
sooo, another americunt here. All this interests me. especially as my Company is Global and I can put in a transfer request damn near anywhere in the world. I've also been playing around with the idea of eventually transferring to Switzerland, mainly for the funs and all the cool cars that we don't get. what's the mechanical job fields or engineering fields look like over there? I've always assumed that everybody is some banker and shit, but I know that it's just a stereotype if Switzerland and people do other jobs there.
>>
>>30950888
It's 1am in Switzerland, you won't get any answers now
>>
>>30951123
fuck.
>>
>>30950888
Banking is only the 3rd source of income for Switzerland so the stereotype isn't even that true.

That being said, I don't know anyone that works in those fields nor is interested in myself so I don't really know. But basically getting a job here, unless you have high quality resume and years of experience, is pretty hard.

Setting a new agency would be more easy, since you already have a job, but rents are quiet high so you would need some savings and run on it before making any profits
>>
>>30947744
thats an ak shes holding right?
>>
>>30950888
>>30951189
I think I misunderstood the "my Company" as literally yours and not the company your work for. Please be comprehensive it's goddamn 1 in the morning

>>30951235
It's the original SIG550 and the guy hold a SIG510
>>
File: image.jpg (938KB, 2285x1398px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
938KB, 2285x1398px
>>30951235
No, that's a Stgw 90.
>>
>>30951256
Where's the K11? The family is not complete without it
>>
>>30951189
yeah, I kind of figured for the cost. I might get curious tomorrow and check our intraweb to see what the job prospects are over there. I did think of doing a transfer to New Zealand or Australia, but shitty gun laws put the axe to that.
>>
>>30951246
>>30951256
thanks, just that the receiver kind of looked similar to an ak's except for the safety lever i couldnt see one so i questioned it.
>>
>>30951246
sorry, it's the company I work for. they mess around with Diesel engines and power generation (generators, small-ish powerplants, and Boat/Ship engines) literally all over the world.
>>
>>30951284
The cost of life strongly depends on the canton (state) too. Each canton has its own legislation (basically like in the US) so rents and taxes vary a lot.

Make sure to research about the canton your position would bebin
>>
>>30951269
not him but I miss my K11 Carbine. I honestly think I shot better with that than I did with my K31. might be me though.
>>
>>30951332
Never could shoot a K11 because nobody that I know nor my range buddies have one. How is it compared to the K31?
>>
File: Chupacabras quietly judging you.png (176KB, 1359x615px) Image search: [Google]
Chupacabras quietly judging you.png
176KB, 1359x615px
>>30949815
>A weeaboo wanting be part of a country that isn't Japan

Is this the real life?
>>
>>30951382
France and Switzerland are the second bigger consumers of manga/anime after Japan. That would work perfectly
>>
>>30951349
completely different action, ridiculously long bolt assembly. sight picture is about the same. IDK, they're both great rifles in my mind. both have decent triggers and smooth actions. I used my K11 Carbine as a trail gun even after I picked up a K31. but then again, I also Love my 1906 made Winchester 1897 and would use it for everything if it weren't for the fact I'm deathly afraid of blowing it up if I use anything other than No. 8 shot.
>>
File: 1470185193176.gif (710KB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
1470185193176.gif
710KB, 500x206px
>>30947902
>It's a real gun culture instead of the "gun culture" of the USA that is mostly about owning guns to cosplay as a terrorist
>>
>>30947751
/thread
>>
>>30951382
How can you tell he's a weeb?
>>
File: u wot m8.jpg (31KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
u wot m8.jpg
31KB, 505x431px
>>30947751
Switzerland is an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture?
>>
>the Swiss have ranges built into mountains
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QzDO5wnZ1k
Never have I so jelly.
>>
>>30951607
I prefer my local range where I shoot literally at the kid's part of a parc
>>
>>30951607
Europeans like to build underground for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXNyEiw28D0
>>
>>30951607
People in Switzerland despise noise that's why.
My range is in open ground so we can't shoot before 13h30 on Saturdays. One of the neighbors came to complain because we began to shoot at 13h25.

The time he came and complained, it was 13h30 so as he was literally one feet away from our instructor walking toward the exit, he said with a grin on his face "open fire" and the guy rushed out ranting.

It was a good day
>>
>>30951317
thanks dude
>>
well, fuck me running. I just checked for my companies location in Switzerland. we don't have one. But we cover the entire country from are facility in Germany. fucking horseshit!
>>
>>30950174
Only if the land is currently being leased.
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.