[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

spoop innawoods: call them all skinwalkers edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 46

File: witch.jpg (53KB, 600x952px) Image search: [Google]
witch.jpg
53KB, 600x952px
I said I'd talk about old stuff in the wrong woods.

>>30926844

I post a few more times after that, it's nothing special.

I really honestly wasn't going to start a thread but I'm drinking and it's late and we all could have made better choices in life* but here we are. This is as non /x/ as possible. I don't give two flying half-shits about tulpas or whatever their new thing is.

Also, pic related is what a witch looks like. It can also just be a balding guy in his boxers. You gotta consider it as something half related to power, half kinda like people getting dressed up for a football game. Some people go all out, some don't.

So, woods. Forests. Valleys with complicated access and the fucked up shit that sometimes happens in these places. What's going on with that?

Like pretty much everything you'll deal with in life, it's more complicated than just one or two contributing factors. Things are only simple in chinese cartoons. ("buh buh no they can be complicated and deep!" nope, nope, not even those ones are, entertainment is never designed to be hard to justify paying for)

First I'm gonna assume that we're talking about North American wildernesses. I'm not familiar with scandanavian troll bullshit but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. I'm somewhat familiar with meso/south american wildernesses and their specific bullshit, and it's really just the same as NA stuff just with more sombreros and maracas and a bigger skull fixation.

*I bought a Walther P22 once, I loaned it to a friend who got arrested with it. Never had to see either of the two pieces of shit again.
>>
>>30943328

The forest.

I read this board and most "we went in the woods blah blah" things and the most common thread is "it was dark and something did things."

The most terrifying shit is when something is happening and the sun is shining down. But let's work with what we got, which is people getting spooked when they're in the dark in an unfamiliar place surrounded by creatures that don't give a fuck about them. There's gonna be noises. There's gonna be things sniffing around your tent, maybe. I had a badger come fuck my food up because I was a retard who had it stored on the ground. There's predators. There's mountain lions, even if your wildlife management for your state lies about it. If you have woods, they've probably put some fucking mountain lions there, or tracked one there on it's radio collar and lie about it being there. Alright, so there's all sorts of stuff that will make annoying sounds, or bother you, or even KILL YOU IF YOU FUCK UP.

That's the woods for you. It's a basic situation that you've been molded for by either millennia of evolution or a creator, depending on what creation myth you follow.

Let's write off all the normal things that can kill you, even the abstract stuff like slipping and breaking your leg and dying of exposure, or falling down an unmapped cave fissure, or a violent reaction to beestings you didn't know you had, or drinking from a stream that you shouldn't have and dying from dehydration after a crippling I-can't-even-walk bout of diarrhea) That should be the most scary thing in the woods for you, because you can look up an actual bodycount on those things, and it's bigger than the official bodycount for people eaten by skinwalkers or bigfoot. (Unless you loook into the 'missing 411' books, which you should if you want to be spooped)

No, we're going to talk about Bad Places in the woods, and what you should do when you stumble into them like the Mosin Nagant slavshit molestor you are.
>>
>>30943494

The aforementioned fear of the dark in the woods goes away if you actually spend any time in them. Your lizard and other brains do a self-firmware upgrade and stop nagging you about being in the dark surrounded by trees. It's actually a really neat hack. I think there's a timer that eventually clicks off. "welp, we've been fucking around in the trees in the dark for X amount of time and haven't died. we can let the primate brain know that it doesn't need to be on maximum oh-jeez-oh-man-kasich.jpg alert anymore."

You'll still be wary, but you also will find yourself giving less of a shit. Unless a mountain lion manages to jump you and sever your spine in the first bite, you can get a shot off and tip things in your favor if not win immediately because boomstick. And in the real world, almost nothing bad, even the "that's not right" bad sticks around for gunfire.

I'm not saying that you won't still be concerned about things trying to kill you, but it'll get de-prioritized. You don't freak out about dying in a car accident when you drive on the highway, but that's actually a huge risk, compared to being in the woods at night. You scale down the fear and just like you accept that it's probably* all over if a big rig slams into you, you accept that if something eats you, it eats you, and you don't give a shit anymore. This attitude is easier to acquire after you've been chopping wood for five hours after a long hike and just want to sleep.

I hope you got something useful out of this helpful guide to rationalizing away legitimate fears of things that are most likely to kill you in the woods, because next I'm going to get into supernatural shit that could be the reason you're the next missing persons report.
>>
>>30943608

*We are hardwired to accept that we can probably die but maybe we can still come out alive. Hell, fuck probably, as long as there's a chance at all, we end up feeling pretty good about it. This rabbit hole goes down the quantum immortality / berenstein / berenstain thing. This isn't /x/ and we aren't going there.

First of all: there's a lot of really bad shit that went on all over the North American continent. There once was a civilization that spanned the eastern region from Michigan to Florida. It mined an insane amount of copper from mines in the north (which never has been found) and had trade routes established to South America and very likely to the Old World / romans as well.

Just like the guy you know who buys his MDMA analogues off of some vendor in China and doesn't tell anyone about his source, people protected their sources a thousand years ago too. Do you really think every bit of trade managed to make it into the historical record?

Even ignoring that, there was an indisputably large civilization in North America, and then it collapsed before even the first conquistador arrived in the hemisphere.

Look up "Mound builders" for an idea of what was going on then.

You know how you love post-apocalyptic scenarios and stories? When the conquistadors and colonists started coming to this side of the globe, at that time it WAS a post-apocalyptic world they were entering.

Civilization had collapsed. Cities were empty, in ruins, taken over by the forests, for decades, hundreds of years. I've watched metal cars turn to dust on farmland over a decade, and undergrowth take a once mowed yard to jungle with up to five inch trees in the same time. I can't imagine what would happen to wooden lodge houses and dirt roads over a hundred years.

Just like people in those movies fish out a music box or old TV and look at it with a tilted head, we were digging up pottery and arrowheads.

The world fucking ended and they went innawoods for generations.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIwL_uvSAgg
>>
Dude TOO LONG FUCKING DIDN'T READ just move to Arkansas where skinwalkers barely exist there you dumbfuck!

Jesus Christ
>>
>>30943739

So now you have a sort-of understanding of the world you live on top of, if you're a burger-merican. It's a big, old, ancient house you live in, and like most old houses, the cellar and the attic are haunted as fuck. Now we can finally get to the old places in the woods, bad places in the woods, or both.

If any /k/ommandos have encountered or lived near mounds, now is the time to chime in, because those are a great example of a both old and bad (situational) place.

I'm going to go sleep now and totally not call in some coyotes to walk with me on two legs and tell me secrets about my neighbors. If this thread is alive when I check back, I'll continue.
>>
>>30944012
>Dude TOO LONG FUCKING DIDN'T READ just move to Arkansas where skinwalkers barely exist there you dumbfuck!
>Jesus Christ

I was going to insult you but then I realized that being both illiterate and ignorant is it's own punishment. Fuck, man, even the Cherokee had their own shapeshifters (Pig man) which is totally amazeballs to me that they even managed to perform any magic at all considering they spent 100% of their time fucking or being fucked by anything with a pulse.

And that's why your great great great great grandma was a Cherokee princess.
>>
>>30944021
Pennsylvanian here.

>state lies about mountain lions

yup. also, I live close enough to moundsville WV to know about stuff from there.
>>
>>30943328
Anybody have that Joshua tree skinwalker story? Going there in a couple days
>>
File: 1454797279252.jpg (36KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
1454797279252.jpg
36KB, 500x276px
What the fuck is going on in this thread
>>
>>30943739

I've read about the total collapse of civilization in pre-conquest America, and it never fails to creep me out. Best guess we've got, a disease even deadlier than the black plague swept through and killed almost everybody. The scale is almost unthinkable

The surviving descendants of some of the original settlers here in south america have stories about a red tide poisoning their seawater resources, too. I'm inclined to trust them, since their version of how they came to settle in the continent is pretty much a first hand account of crossing the Bering strait and heading south, passed down the generations
>>
>>30944012

shut the fuck up and go to another thread if this doesn't interest you
>>
>>30946077
looks to be someone cosplaying Scully to open. Looks like a whole bunch of Moulders turned up. Looks like I need to read 1491.

Also looks like I need a robot to pick out images of storefronts.
>>
>>30946059
Dont fuckin say that, I live there.

More accuratley, im stationed out there and spend like 200 days a year sleeping out in the desert on field ops.
>>
They found early iron working in a village in the northwest.

Early accounts spoke of contact with natives who posessed iron tools, but it was always assumed they had been traded for, not locally made.

Archeologists recently discovered a village that had been buried in a landslide, and unearthed proof of native iron-working amongst pre-columbian peoples.

An expert is quoted as saying:

"If it were not for the statements of early travelers on the Northwest Coast it would be difficult to believe that the many beautifully forged steel daggers collected there were made by native smiths"

There was a lot that went on in the american continent that history forgot. Like OP's wall of text said, we found the natives in a post apocalyptic state where 90 to 95 percent of the population had been wiped out by disease.

The things they built had already been decaying for a century or two by the time western civilization found them, and a lot of stuff was just ignored, knocked down for new settlements, or even deliberatley erased to support the idea of a genocide or forced assimilation of "degenerate savages with no culture."

Pic is native american steel knife that was made some time around the early 1500's.
>>
Ok wtf is a skinwalker I see this thread every other day
>>
>>30948012
Skinwalker detected
>>
>>30948012
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
North Alabamian here. I've been around Native American mounds and other sites, to be honest I've never even gotten a bad vibe from them. If anything, I just felt kind of sad, hard to explain. Like so many people felt this place was home, everything in their lives lost to time, and all we've got now is a dirt mound and a few broken pots.
>>
>>30943328

Witches don't look like any particular thing, they can be literally anyone.
>>
>>30948466

Fellow Bamabro.

I've gotten gtfo vibes while digging around a burial of an esteemed native.

Our Indians were mostly peaceful. Mostly.

OP is a rambling, raving fool.
>>
>>30948652
My dude, why in the fuck were you digging around a Native American grave lol? That is literally horror movie survival 101
>>
>>30948828
Because every horror movie has that one asshole.
>>
>>30948931
If it was construction work or archaeology or for your job I could understand that, if you were grave robbing or digging for shits and giggles that's fucked up man
>>
>>30948828

Didn't mean to. Didn't realize we were until I started to see what was coming up and started hearing shit and feeling uneasy.
>>
>>30948272
so basically made up shit you sperg out over in the wee hours to justify your gun collection?
>>
>>30949067
you figured it out champ

but honestly, it doesn't necessarily have to involve guns; guns just make it /k/
>>
>>30949148
well shit any cool pictures of skinwalkers?
>>
>>30949063
Ah k, you can't help an honest mistake. Also in the last spook thread I saw mention of an Alabama goat man,you have any info?
>>
>>30949270
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>30949280

I do, my info is don't be fucking around alone in the woods around Huntsvegas.

There's is more in these woods than the book can let us know.
>>
>>30949331
I actually happen to live in the outskirts of Huntsville, where it transitions to rural. Only woods that have been spooky for me is overnight trips to Sipsey Wilderness, but that's just the usual uneasiness of being alone at night in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>30949412

Transitions to rural ain't bad, it's when you get out there in the strange places that shit gets weird.

Places in Alabama bad for encountering shit you don't want to meet are places like Tuscaloosa county, Shelby county, rural Jefferson, Eufala, Talladega county, Mobile.
>>
>>30949506
What sorta shit?
>>
>>30949558

Cultists, spirits, Little People, crazies, cryptids. Murderers.
>>
>>30949617
>Little People
wat

Nigger, is you talkin bout dat thumbelina?
>>
>>30949629

No, bro, the little people of the forest.
>>
Are skinwalkers even real?

Because i been hunting and camping up here in Arkansas (inb4 meme state) for all my life and have never seen one before
>>
>>30949617
Little people? Like midgets?
>>
>>30949681

I won't say skinwalkers are real, I'll say the woods are full of stuff we don't know and some of it acts like us.
>>
>>30949697
>>30949629

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_people_(mythology)
>>
>>30949681
I wouldn't worry about them.
>>
>>30949681
Boy, there's plenty of skinwalkers over there in Monticello and Crossett. No teeth so they give good blowjays.
>>
>>30949506
Northeastern Alabamian here. Been wondering around woods since I was a tot. Being alone in the woods isn't scary. Being alone in the woods knowing there's something with you that doesn't want you there is scary. I had an experience in the sticks once. Ever since then, I don't find myself alone or unarmed anymore.
>>
File: 23 Weeks Selfie.png (779KB, 1296x1050px) Image search: [Google]
23 Weeks Selfie.png
779KB, 1296x1050px
Japan has an interesting thing called "yokai". Yokai are roughly analogous to the fairy folk of Europe and America, though they come into existence through a variety of means.

Tsukumogami are a class of yokai. They come into existence when a household object exists for a century intact. The object comes to life, though the manner in which it does so is generally alien to natural life, i.e., an umbrella might sprout an eye and a cackling mouth. How they interact with animals and mankind varies, though their behavior is generally indecipherable regardless.

Imagine some cabin out in the woods with a tsukumogami living in it. No human contact after it came to life, an alien thing with a mind only another of its kind could comprehend. Someone goes camping and is never seen again. You might see the skin of their face stretched across that cabin's window. Ghost towns are awfully common in the US of A, so what the Japs call tsukumogami will probably have a different name in the local parlance. Hey, you might hear something hopping behind you while you're out camping under the new moon one night...
>>
>>30949814
Thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard.
Theres a lot of reasons to carry at night, a haunted umbrella or chair or some shit isnt one of them.
>>
>>30949814
I thought the object had to be in use for a century and remain intact, not just exist for a century.
>>
>>30948012
Nice try, skinwalker.
>>
>>30949960
Theyre gettin ballsy latley. Must be breeding season or something.
>>
>>30943494
>There's mountain lions, even if your wildlife management for your state lies about it.
Fucking this

>>30946059
>>30947260
Take sweet grass and white sage bundles with you.
>>
File: image.png (734KB, 1024x2429px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
734KB, 1024x2429px
Obligatory. Even if it's not accurate.
>>
>>30948012
Nothing to worry about
>>
>>30950117
Great man, now I'm scared shitless and gun won't even help
>>
>>30950221
Guns help. Just gotta have more courage or anger than fear.
>>
>>30950457
Well I'm not brave so I guess I just gotta get mad
>>
I think a reason I like skinwalker stories is the fact that in most of them the way to avoid harm is trust no one or question everything. They almost read like a fucked up Aesop fable, lesson being to watch yourself and be wary innawoods or other sketchy environment
>>
>>30950117

>nobody gives a shit about these guys

I would worry about saying that.
>>
>>30947333
Neat.
>>
File: image.png (275KB, 667x367px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
275KB, 667x367px
Post green text or stories.
>>
I feel left out the only I've ever experienced is the ol' "Oh God there's something out here with me"
>>
File: image.jpg (464KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
464KB, 1080x1080px
Bump
>>
>>30947333
That's an arrowhead....and the European equivalent would have been used to get through armour plate.

Odd.
>>
File: 1431936215628.jpg (2MB, 3560x2280px) Image search: [Google]
1431936215628.jpg
2MB, 3560x2280px
SKIN WALKER THREAD

POST STORIES
>>
File: 1431936279041.png (442KB, 1176x2496px) Image search: [Google]
1431936279041.png
442KB, 1176x2496px
>>
File: 1431936360306.png (560KB, 1920x3126px) Image search: [Google]
1431936360306.png
560KB, 1920x3126px
>>
>>30954553
It's a ceremonial knife.
Full size versions made of copper are known from several locations. Smaller size and different material suggest either a status gift or other ceremonial use.
>>
File: 1470629253776.png (47KB, 163x214px) Image search: [Google]
1470629253776.png
47KB, 163x214px
And I thought I was crazy until I read this thread
Ya'll need Jesus
>>
File: 1431936762110.jpg (673KB, 1198x4896px) Image search: [Google]
1431936762110.jpg
673KB, 1198x4896px
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 500x333px
>>30954900
>>
File: 1432198154524.png (175KB, 947x2105px) Image search: [Google]
1432198154524.png
175KB, 947x2105px
>>
>>30954553
>bodkin points penetrate armor plate
This meme needs to die.
>>
>>30950457
Who needs courage when you've got a gun?
>>
>>30947333
That's a spearhead found in Ireland you double nigger
>>
>>30955198
A pussy who will shake and shiver too much to squeeze the trigger.
>>
>>30946077
Read the last thread that OP linked. Let's work on keeping the thread alive for today so we can hear more. Just getting to the really juicy part in terms of spooks
>>
>>30944021
I'm in Iowa and have seen mounds before. We have them in a couple different places that I know of in the state.
>>
File: 1464147648327.png (168KB, 1124x610px) Image search: [Google]
1464147648327.png
168KB, 1124x610px
>>30954690
I hate that story. It was one of the first I ever read, probably the oldest too, and it still bothers me. Can't believe it's four years old.
>>
While we're at the spoops again, what does /k/ think about the Mothman?
>>
Based OP sleep well
>>
File: image.jpg (974KB, 1263x7032px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
974KB, 1263x7032px
Pizza delivery
>>
Leave drunken indians alone you racists.
>>
File: 1394704802318.jpg (313KB, 1416x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1394704802318.jpg
313KB, 1416x1920px
a classic
>>
File: CfMP-prWAAAgyvM.jpg (64KB, 600x391px) Image search: [Google]
CfMP-prWAAAgyvM.jpg
64KB, 600x391px
>>30949617
Little people?
>>
>>30943328
Kinda off topic, but your pic is actually the Navajo Holy Person, Monster Slayer, not actually a skinwalker.
>>
>>30948012
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your not trolling.

A skin walker is a type of cryptid being(look it up) that can shape shift it's body and voice to mimic the look and sound of anyone. Lives in uninhabited areas like mountains, forests, etc, kills and eats people. In a nutshell.
>>
>>30949681
Of course not. It's make believe stories for entertainment.
>>
>>30957390
skinwalker pls go
>>
>>30957390
and stay go
>>
Arizona is a fun place to live.
For the most part, AZ is just like any other state in the union, the main differentiating factors being the extreme dry heat and our fantastic road system.
That second part is one of my favorites. I'm a pretty young guy, and I like to drive. I drive all over the place, in the city, the highways, but especially on the still paved but otherwise country roads.
Some of the shit you see is just your mind playing tricks on you, some of it can't be.
Every once in a while, I throw newspapers to get a few extra bucks, nothing special. I prefer to take the routes that lead through the less urbanized areas, it's kinda relaxing out there.
Like I said, the mind plays tricks.
Sometimes you'll see the runners, phantom shapes of people running out in the distance, 40, 50 feet away. I chalk that up to imagination.
The owls are one of the cool parts.
They're BIG, really BIG. Normal owls are big, but the ones at night that stand out, those are BIG. Maybe it's just something with the angle or the darkness, or maybe there really are giant owls out there. Either way, owls are always neat to see.
Back before I could drive, maybe six years ago, I liked to walk around my neighborhood. I live in a sort of suburban island, a left-behind reminder of the housing crisis. Back when my area was booming, plenty of developments were going up, but the one I'm in is one of the only ones finished, and even then, it wasn't completely done.
But anyways, I liked to walk with my dog, usually in the afternoon and sometimes at night. I'm a big guy, 6 foot 6, so I was never really too concerned about other people. Besides, it's a pretty nice, if unfilled, neighborhood. Coyotes don't bother people, even in packs, and while I had seen a bobcat around, I was pretty comfortable with the idea that it wouldn't be after me.
Still, you see shit out at night.
cont...
>>
>>30957839
cont.
I saw one BIG owl out there, and that was from a distance. I thought he was a person standing up on a wall which really spooked me, but then it flew off.
And I've smelled the typical characteristics. Rust and pennies. You know what smells like rust and pennies? Normal blood. From anything. And when you have a dog, it's like having another source of senses, usually more acute than your own. My dog only tensed up when I tensed up, even though he would have smelled it before. Still, I booked it out of there, but it didn't stop me from walking the next day. That's kind of how it goes.
Still, the inverse is true as well. As soon as your dog tenses up, you tense up. When your dog that barks at anything decides now is the time to be quiet, you turn around and leave. I've heard voices from out in the brush, far enough away to make them hard to discern. Probably just some kids or people wandering the desert. Probably. And I've heard those methodical footfalls that are too heavy to be a person's but still agile enough to gain on you. I don't think they like to go near groups of people. Especially people that live in houses and have rifles. I've heard discharges off in the neighborhood at night, followed by howling. Coyotes, probably. A creature can make some bad noises when it dies. But people usually don't scream at coyotes like what I heard.
I worked at a food bank for a while, (protip: Foodbanks usually alot of food to their volunteers. If you are ever short on food and money, go volunteer there for six hours.) There was an indian guy there named Joe. One day I got to talking to him about what goes bump in the night out here, and, like most guys from the reservation, he didn't want to talk about it much. Still, he did say one thing about the skinwalkers and the other ones that aren't skinwalkers.
They remember.
The other ones are the fleshgaits, as y'all call them. He had some other word for them, but it was in Navajo (I think) and I can't remember it.
>>
>>30949063
Just getting my ridiculous religious stuff in here. It's more of a European approach but it should be universal

Take some food and drink, no cheap shit, it's gonna be a gift. Go back to the mound and sit down. Say something like "Hail to the spirits of those who have been burried here, I invite you to join me"
Then tell them what you did, that you are sorry. Tell them that you offer them food and drink to make up for it. After that, say something to specify that the offering is for the spirits of the mound. Pour the drink on the ground and leave the food. Whatever you do, do not chase away animals trying to eat from the food. They are spirits of the land, just like the spirits of those who are burried in the mound. Then just say goodbye and leave. Be respectful for the entire session.

I'm not sure if the spirits would still be pissed (after all, you are living on the lands of their offspring who were killed by your ancestors), but it might help. However, if you feel anything flying towards you, run as fast as you can, and don't stop for ANYTHING. You do not want to fuck with angry alfs, believe me.
>>
>>30957921
cont.
That's kind of the thing out in the southwest. It's got history to it. Not the European history of castles and empires, but the American history of scared people and strange things.
But anyways, Arizona is a fun place to live.
>>
>>30957921
Barn owls are fucking huge. That plus lack of depth perception at night can make them look like the goddam Mothman.

>>30957926
>"Hail to the spirits of those who have been burried here,
Fine gesture.

>I invite you to join me"
No fucking way. The Egyptians based their entire civilization on love and respect for the dead, and at no point did they ever invite or invoke them. That was sorcery, and punishable by getting your ass ripped in half between two chariots.
>>
>>30957921
>>30957839
Damn anon, the owls. I'm doing some research, and owls keep popping up.
In european/middle eastern myth, owls are huge. They're a symbol of Minerva, and are rumored to invocate wisdom and strength. I don't know how this factors into American lore, but owls are at the center of a lot of coincidence.
>>
>>30957995
This is what was thought to me, although it's actually a dumbed down blót.

I have a nice theory about skinwalkers as well, but it will have to wait until later
>>
>>30949067
This guy is on the wrong board. He is also a skinwalker
>>
>>30958069
I know my father and I have seen them. My grandfather has never mentioned them, and I've never mentioned them to him, but maybe I should ask at some point.

The biggest I've seen was one on a saguaro, like a 10 foot tall saguaro, and the owl seemed to be anywhere from half to three quarters the height of the cactus. Could have been tricks, but it's always odd. Dad has seen a similar sized one standing in front of a road sign and covering it when it was raining out here.
Way my dad tells it, the owl moved when he got within sight of the sign, and it was a "wrong way" sign. Dad stopped and pulled off the road to figure out what it was and get his phone ready to take a picture if it showed back up, when a heard of cattle ran across the road a few hundred feet ahead of him. He's jokingly said the owl saved him. We're both skeptical, but it is definitely fascinating to see that sorta stuff.
>>
sadly, i live in a very dense populated area of europe, so not much untouched forests left and durr and wild boars are the only bigger animlas you will ever aproach here. on the plus side, there isn't about an inch of ground that hasn't been bitterly fought about and shed blood over, probably several times. i've grown up at the outskirts of a rather small town, and over the road there were fields. these were called something that literaly translates to murderfield. there, during the invasion of the huns, was a great battlefield down all the way to the river, several kilometers north, where the hun armie was wiped out and drowned. to this day, farmers sometimes plow up arrowheads or bone fragments. roaming this fields at night was a nice thing in childhood. but in some nights, there rolled in the thickest fog of the year, and you could see only a two or threee meters at best. and on other, especially dark nights, sometimes i got those OH FUCK feelings. not always, but sometimes.
Old battlefields are great for roaming at night.
>>
Right, so I think I know something that can help us find out more about skinwalkers.

In norse/germanic mythology there are these things called "Etun", more commonly known as "giants". Some of these giants are "Thurs", which simply means that they want to destroy our world, Midgard. Most etun don't live in Midgard. They live in other worlds, namely jotunheim, but that's not important to us. What is important though, is that some etun do live in midgard, and that those who do like to stay far away from human civilization, and that they do not take kindly to those who trespass in their territory.

But that's just myths, I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>30949697
My friend told me there were some psycho circus midgets that killed someone and fled to Louisiana's Kisatche National Forest. Pulled up old news papers, too.
>>
>>30951627
Cow:Leave the human alone you fucking dick, let him have his camping fun!!
Skinwalker:shitfuck, ill be back!
Cow: i know you cant understand my mooing so im jsut gunna chill the fuck out by you human. Make sure shit dont go down for you.
>>
File: adventurer.jpg (71KB, 888x499px) Image search: [Google]
adventurer.jpg
71KB, 888x499px
>>30943328
>>
Do the females of the race of goat men give good head? Do they have a fluffy vulva. These questions will be answered next time on k.
>>
>>30960507
This is what we should really be talking about
>>
File: 1432198418392.png (335KB, 1891x2630px) Image search: [Google]
1432198418392.png
335KB, 1891x2630px
>>
>>30958069
>>30957921
>>30957839
There's a number of tricksters that disguise themselves as specific types of owls. It's strange that certain types of owls are associated with the grey ayy lmaos and other types of owls with gods or the fae.
>>
File: 1432225139481.png (908KB, 1334x3086px) Image search: [Google]
1432225139481.png
908KB, 1334x3086px
>>
File: 1432237430326.png (93KB, 888x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1432237430326.png
93KB, 888x1200px
>>
>>30957926
My views to the dead are similar. Always be respectful but DO NOT be a pussy. Stand your ground, we are in the land if the living, their time is now over and gone. You need not yield to the dead, HOWEVER you DO yield to the spirits of nature. They have been around a lot longer than you and will stay around long after you are dead and gone.
>>
never met a skinwalker, fought a troll in the mountains tough
>>
>>30962747
Ah yes I remember that one, care to post it again?
>>
>>30957204
kek
>>
Appalachian anon here. Lot of spooky things in the woods, the majority of what is found here is left by recent people.

I have some stories but they are not /k/ related.
>>
>>30962796
I dont have it screencapped but i can write it down again if you want
>>
File: IMG_6986.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6986.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
>>30962977
you got yore abandunned houses
>>
File: 1470722383943.jpg (53KB, 599x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470722383943.jpg
53KB, 599x800px
>>30963004
Are you the insane snownigger that literally fought a fucking mountain troll for blueberries? I love you, man.
>>
File: 1469774719513.jpg (38KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
1469774719513.jpg
38KB, 600x598px
>>30963412
>Not "A chink in my armor.jpg"
>>
>>30963680
I think she's actually a Nip. Chinks=Chinese, IIRC.
>>
File: 1469425945922.jpg (187KB, 1024x1368px) Image search: [Google]
1469425945922.jpg
187KB, 1024x1368px
>>30963711
Nobody can tell the difference between Asians, anon. Anybody who says they can is full of shit.
>>
>>30957926

First of all, they haven't bothered me so I won't bother.

Second

>killed by your ancestors

A huge portion of my ancestors were natives and the ones who weren't learned from them and made babies from them.
>>
>>30963736
depends if they had surgery or not
>>
File: 1464302156486.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1464302156486.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>30963680
anon, please, my sides
i need them
>>
>>30963755
Surgery means Korean. Especially eyelids.
>>
>>30963412
he flipped my blueberry basket and after that it was on, i was under protection of the gods so i didnt have any fear
>>
>>30960223
Are cows confirmed anti-spooky?
Will beef jerky break this protection?
>>
>>30963412
>>30963817
The thread's still up just archived, if anyone would prefer to screen cap it. I would but I'm on mobile.
>>
>>30964088
Forgot link

>>30896072
>>
>>30964102
Can you post a pic of the rune you carved? Couldn't find it anywhere.
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 500x497px
>>30964382
Othala rune is what you should search for, it means our home or our place or hemdal or home valley, it was to show him this is my territory, trolls are very old and wouldnt suprise me if he was a kid in the viking age and knew what it means
>>
File: 1432254860429.jpg (1MB, 1212x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1432254860429.jpg
1MB, 1212x3264px
>>
>>30964536
Thanks man.Anything else you could share about about Nordic spoops/protection. I can never find any resources that are complete or aren't shitted up by larpers.
>>
File: 1432255883631.jpg (337KB, 1117x2475px) Image search: [Google]
1432255883631.jpg
337KB, 1117x2475px
i'm out of stories
>>
>>30965646
10/10 best story yet. Now I know how to prepare
>>
File: 1467639930833.png (1MB, 1074x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1467639930833.png
1MB, 1074x1070px
Have any of you ever randomly encountered people, weird or normal while in the woods? I'm thinking of getting into hiking and eventually back into hunting with this season getting used to /out/doors and maybe next then hunting. It's been years since I've hunted(deer with my uncles) so want to ease into it but thinking of bringing my Glock with me just in the event I stumble upon someone. Thoughts /k/?
>>
>>30965996
what is that supposed to be, a knife?
>>
>>30966590
It's a tampon. Kuntz is the guy that wrote an article about how firing an AR was like firing a bazooka.
>>
File: safekeeperII02.jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
safekeeperII02.jpg
21KB, 400x300px
>>30966617
oh lol

for some reason i thought it was some kind of thrusting knife with a tracker in it
>>
File: drugrug.jpg (145KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
drugrug.jpg
145KB, 960x720px
>>30966590
>>30966670
>mfw
you silly cunt, m8
>>
>>30962747
please storytime
>>
>>30958333
Just remembered some more stuff, kinda forget about it when nothing came of it.
This girl and I were hanging out in my car, shooting the shit, late at night on some back road when I started seeing shit walking around. Typical mind playing tricks, right? Just shadows morphing into people. See one jump up into a tree, think it's spooky but control myself because I'm a big strong man.

>Anon, i see something in that tree

That was the point where I decided I should either find what it was or leave. And, with this scared girl with me, I figured bravely facing the unknown wasn't my best choice, so I reversed and left.
This was in my neighborhood that, like I said, is surrounded by desert. We were on the outskirts of it.
Another time, I was driving home from a friend's in that neighborhood when I saw some shapes running across the road. Brights on, and I swing out a spotlight I had been carrying. Nothin to see, despite there being nowhere for something to have gone. Shrugged it off and kept driving for a mile when the song on the radio ends. I turn down the volume and hear whistling. Like, a person whistling a tune, clear as day. Not like they were in the car, but like they were a couple yards away. It wasn't muffled, just distant. Odd stuff.
I think alot of people have seen things or heard things, but not many have had those big moments where something goes crazy.
I don't believe in the occult, honestly. But I think there are things out there, and while I am sure they jive with the laws of physics, I think they still are shocking to us.
>>
>>30965105
Well spoops you have a lot in our old mythologi like näcken and vättar and bortbytingar. Theres a shitton of nordic mythology regarding forests and whatever lives there. If you want to protect yourself against trolls, dont be christian they can smell you, we have several 411 cases in sweden each year and i think some of them are people eaten by trolls. To protect yourself you need weapons and courage.
>>
>>30965105
If you want protection from anything, Algiz usually works. Be careful with runes though, you need to know a lot about them to prevent fuckups.
>>
>>30968381
I sort of want to find a troll and help him rid lappland of abrahamic religions.
>>
>>30949811
I honestly want to have sex with a skinwalker. I'd probably die in the attempt but I just want to do it.
>>
File: crazyswede.png (366KB, 1459x1000px) Image search: [Google]
crazyswede.png
366KB, 1459x1000px
>>30967139
>>
>>30968469
they hates humans, northmen forsake him for these new religions
>>
>>30968550
Well, pagans respect them more than Christians, so a deal where I'd lure christians to remote places where he could kill them, repeating until all christians, muslims and jews have disappeared from his territory should be favourable for both parties. The problem is communication.

That, and it feels pretty cowardly,
>>
>>30968712
im pagan, and he still fought me, trolls havent been friends of humans ever, theyre predators.
>>
>>30968795
I'm not saying they like pagans, I'm just saying they hate christians far more.
>>
File: IMG_6982.jpg (147KB, 408x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6982.jpg
147KB, 408x640px
In this dense wood, there is
>A cave
>A limestone rock shelter used for generations of hunters
>remnants of an old house frame, at least 1870 or so.
>Seemingly random abandoned flower garden
>An abandoned housebarn from 1880 - 1930
>A old dirt road left long ago
>A creek that runs the road
>Mysterious pile of rocks
>Second mysterious pile of rocks
>>
File: stalker-clear-sky-9517-1920x1080.jpg (418KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
stalker-clear-sky-9517-1920x1080.jpg
418KB, 1920x1080px
>>30968987
wouldnt suprise me if they cant tell a difference sadly my friend, we have forsaken our right to live in peace with these creatures
>>
>>30963212
Where do you live where you can carry an ak in the woods.
>>
File: IMG_7033.jpg (99KB, 408x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7033.jpg
99KB, 408x640px
>>30969771
Appalachia

I have fun stories regarding poachers and methheads, but I have to leave for work in 20 minutes
>>
>>30969771
National forest in the US open carry is ok
>>
>>30969514
We just need to find a way to show them that we're not the people who turned their homes to shit. If they realise that we want to get rid of their biggest enemies, why would they not help us? The problem is communication. Also, have you tried blueberries in oatmeal porridge? It's delicious.
>>
>>30970418
well, they arent smart enough to help as i said theyre predators. and blueberries plus sugar with milk is the way to go
>>
You people are gullible fucks, none of these supernatural creatures exist. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>30970582
Whew, thank goodness you showed up, we were getting really worried there. Thanks for clearing this up!
>>
>>30970582
Skinwalker go home you won't trick me
>>
>>30969845
If thread is still up tell us
>>30969853
I'm guessing massachuttes is not that state.
Would love to move to Alaska though.
>>
>>30970582
No way dude!
>>
Anyone got any for Canada? Anyone see any spoop shit up here?

Also post more good greentexts,lads.
>>
>>30946049
Not the guy you're responding to, but
>close enough to Moundsville
Where at? Washington County myself. Been to Moundsvlle a couple times myself, apparently my cousin was a maintenance worker in the prison (and supposedly repaired the electric chair).

>mountain lions
One of my best friends claims to have seen one here, not sure myself
>>
File: Lord of the flies.png (2MB, 1143x1842px) Image search: [Google]
Lord of the flies.png
2MB, 1143x1842px
Bump.
>>
File: 1435891393447.jpg (144KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1435891393447.jpg
144KB, 640x480px
white ash oak is the weakness of skinwalkers, right?
>>
File: me.png (628KB, 1272x1324px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
628KB, 1272x1324px
>>30943328
someone screencapped my story from x a few days ago
>>
this is why i don't go outside
>>
File: IMG_7364.jpg (888KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7364.jpg
888KB, 1600x1200px
>>30971690
okay
>>
File: IMG_7321.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7321.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>30976878
Three episode story

EPISODE ONE
>Anon and anon are brothers
>Anon is older, has guns
>anon is a /fit/ JROTC
>Anon and anon go to visit a patch of Appalachian farm land, to pick beans or some shit, idr.
>Anon wants to take sexy photos of Mauser, anon is suckered into picking beans
>Anon snaps this pic, sees someone walking across a power strip [Where power lines run, the company cuts brush down] on a hill, uphill to the road
>Trespasser is holding a xboxyuge red bucket
>And he is struggling up the hill
>Anon only has mauser, so he slings up
>Anon meets the trespasser at the
>Trespasser has bright red bucket shittily 'hidden' behind three short trees across the wire fence in Anons land, even tried to stand to obscure Anons view
>Howdy feller
>"Hey" says trespasser
>[smalltalk lost to memory], so what were you down in the holler?
>"Oh, I got lost up around schoolhouse road, [something bullshit about no phone signal and being tired and thirsty]"
>Yup, sure. Yeah this heat is why I carry water out here no matter how long I'm aiming to be. Well, just for your awareness, this is posted property.
>"oh I'm sorry, I aint seen any signs or nothin"
>Well I guess I wont be seeing you around.
>Anon stands with mauser shouldered while Trespasser fucks off down the road, until he crests the hill
>moron left the bucket
>Anon gets anon, tells him what happened
>anon observes, "He must have been mighty well lost to have not seen the posted signs and galvanized barbed wire running the entire boundary
>lets go check the bucket
>Anon gets there first, its mostly empty
>except for a white steel chamber pot shot to hell and rusty
fucking metheheads
>>
>>30977107
So he was just scrappin? Still should have asked permission, although, with the bucket I'm more willing to bet copper or zing.
>>
File: IMG_7358.jpg (106KB, 480x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7358.jpg
106KB, 480x324px
>>30977107
EPISODE TWO
The four tweaks of the welfare line

>Anon tells family about episode one
>Pa advises, one time thing, hippies looking for rare plants or rocks or hippy shit, writes it off
>anon works out
>Anon puts an IFAK on his battle belt, pic related is from this episode
>Anon decides to make a surprise visit to mountain farm
>anon comes with. uses 9mm tokarev [which is Anons]
>As driving in, see car parked on the farm boundary in >>30976878
>DEFCON 4
>Pull into gravel and park, open gate of fence, drive through and hide car
>plan is made
>anon and Anon phone Pa.
>Pa says car isn't owned by any kinfolk of ours, or anyone we know.
>Anon thinks car might be neighbors
>anon -"youre idea, you go walk over"
>Anon - "youre all about that HUAH life, you go walk over, I want to catch the fucker and see some action"
>Compromise
>anon gets to drive Anons truck to neighbors to see if it is so
>Anon camps inna brush with AR
>anon drives back and parks truck, hiding it away from the road in our land
>Anon and anon make plan, anon will camp by the trespassing car [one branch head of the hollow], Anon will get to the other branch end of the hollow [scene of episode one]
>If one sees the trespasser, he is to shout "AJAX" loud and clear, the other will phone police because cops usually side with the first caller, and I was packing 200+ rounds and kitted out. Did'nt want to be demonized by the trespasser if they called in first
>Eventually anon shouts loud, "AJAX,ANONGETOVER HERE"
>It's all yelling to me, sounded a bit frantic
>Bolt drops on a live round, Anon sprints to anon
>Anon sees a very fast walking man in a ballcap
>anon is behind him by the car
>ballcap guy is looking ahead and making half glances at Anon, running downhill in 1980's milsurp drag with bayonet affixed
>trigger discipline is broken, ready for contact
>ballcap guy doesn't look back, doesn't run, he fast walks the fuck out of there
>Anon and anon get each other up to date with what they heard/saw
1/2
>>
>>30977332
>anon saw Ballcap stumble out of the woods, then get into the middle oc the road
>anon starts talkin, "where ya been? this car yours?"
>ballcap is hesitant to talk
>anon - "AYYJACK - ANON COME HERE", thought that shouting two names would intimidate the guy
>ballcap denies owning or knowing anything about the car
>anon - "Well, it's getting towed, figured the owner was in the woods."
>ballcap looks pale, whether it was for Anon cresting the hill looking like a wannabe Rambo or anon's threat of towing the car
>either way he starts speedwalking about this time
>anon tells Anon to call the Tow
>Anon calls for a huddle to get the shit straight, Anon tells what he saw and heard and anon does same.
>15 minutes go by, pictures are taken of tags and VIN, and contents of car. It was determined the doors were locked. broken glass may or may not have been put under the tires, dirt may or may not have been put in the tank
>A prius-shaped car drives down the road and parks beside the trespassing car
>there is a white trash motherly woman and a obvious hard drug addict about half her age beside her
>How do you do mam?
>"Are you gunna tow dat thur car? He's gunna be back auny minute now to git it."
>The owner? Was that the feller who went by in a ballcap?
>"No that thur was his cuzzin. Please dont tow dat car, Heell be back any minute to git it.."
>since the tow-truck doesn't exist because Anon is a broke ass college kid who never called a tow before, We 'reluctantly' agreed to call off the tow. anon puts a fake call in, and the white trash women drive away.
>AR was shouldered the entire time, one in the chamber, safety off. Anon empties chamber after women left
>More waiting. Phone call is made to Pa, Pa says to get out of sight and don't provoke. Anon and anon reluctantly follow the advice.
>Anon and anon got to debating the advantages of Tomas the train and Theodore the tugboat in terms of which is the better character under a shade tree without LOS on car
2/3 now
>>
>>30977485
>I was 3/4 the way of explaining why Theodore was a real nigga and Tomas was a bitch when I see someone walking the road, toward the car.
>I grab my rifle and shoulder it, no sense in provocation.
>anon follows when he sees me get the AR
>Looks like Driver has put a backpack or satchel in the passenger seat of the car as I get to 30-17 yards of him.
>Hey there fella
>"Hi" says Driver
>You know that is posted property, right? Dangerous to be in there.
>"...", he is closing the trunk
>Well stranger, what were you doing down in there?
>He turns from trunk, cargo pants bulging and sagging, "Hiking"
>M-i-i-i-ghty heavy cargo pockets to be hiking
>"Yep", he gets in and drives away
>anon wants to see what he took or what he had done
>Anon calls Pa, observes where Ballcap and Driver had come out of.
>deduce Ballcap and Driver go innahollow. Ballcap comes out first, gets spooked, Calls his fuckbuddy and mother to save his truck. They fuck off after we 'canceled' the Tow. Driver came out about a hour later carrying somethings and was right quick to hide them as two armed boys showed up, perhaps after he thought we left.
>>
>>30977578
>>30977485
>>30977332
>>30977107
These stories are too long, too boring, too poorly written. Oh my god! I was carrying a gun and saw a guy on my property! He left when I asked him to! SPOOP INNAWOODS!!!111
>>
File: IMG_7418.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7418.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>30977615
At least it actually happened. I never claimed to be a writer, did I?
But episode three is not as interesting anyhow, its more a conclusion.

>>30977578
EPISODE THREE: THICC DEEP PATROL

>Pa advises against finding what Driver and Ballcap had been doing, "It's their business and if we fuck wit hit, they will fuck with us. We have that barn with thousands of dollars of farm shit they could burn down."
>anon wants to burn whatever shit they were doing and ambush them again, but in the woods on our ground where we can open fire.
>Anon wants to recon.
>Against Pa's wishes, Anon and anon go innawoods. anon carried a remshit 700 in .270, because armor penetrating and an ALICE pack harness with canteen and a rope for some wannabe ranger shit on a limestone cliff.
>Anon took same kit as episode two but with extra water.
>Hike a distance in, follow the boundaries and fence, no sign any of it was down or crossed.
>Conclude it must have been by the creek, way down innahollow. Stop for cliff descending and water break, continue on.
>upon reaching the deepest part of the property, we found a place where one of the three wires was cut in a way that lended it to be latched and unlatched, over a game trail.
>We latched it and cleared the brush to show the fairly visible Posted sign, and made a blockade of other shrubbery.
>We moved down the fence in dense summer humidity, we did the same for other crossing points.
>We did a large U shaped patrol along the fence, and pic related was taken in the creek bed on the way back out.
>We embraced the suck and had a waterbreak, fucked with frogs, and groaned about spiders everywhere.
>No contact on patrol at all, waiting for fall to do again.
>>
When I was a kid I used to hike in the woods near my house, and one day I found a cabin. I was probably 100 - 65 yards away just watching it, and I swear I just felt wrong....didn't like it at all. Didn't see anyone walking around, and no vehicles, and it seemed kinda dilapidated, so I thought "probably a serial killer in there" and left.

I spent 15 years hiking in those woods, I never saw that cabin again. I'm sure I just stumbled onto someone's deer camp as a 9 year old not paying attention to where I was, but still. 15 years is a long time. I knew my way around that forest. Deep too. Hell I camped there for 3 straight months. Never saw that cabin.

Oh well. I'm sure there's an explanation for it.
>>
>>30977857
This. When I was like 9-17 I used to go hike about 800 acres of woods and pasture that one of my friends parents owned. When we were like 10 his dad loaded us up with our rifles and took us out to a spot that was like and old quarry gravel pit. Big, 60 foot deep hole in the ground. We went looking for that place every time I went over there up until I graduated highschool, explored every inch of his property, the neighbors 400 acres, and the 200-300 of the neighbors behind his property. Never found that out again. Still can't explain it and his old man can't remember ever taking us. I remember because that day shooting was the day that ruined glocks for me. Fucking first time I'd ever shot a handgun that wasn't a revolver, it was a Glock 17 gen 1 and I got bad slide bite on my thumb, still have the scar.
>>
>>30978024
Actually come to think of it I have tons of stories from out there on that land. If the thread is still up in about an hour or so I'll probably green text.
>>
>>30978043
where you at?
>>
>>30978043
Bumping for promised green text
>>
>>30977615
Shut up
>>
Did OP get skinwalked?
>>
>>30946147

Nah dude, read 1491. Amerigo Vespucci brought pigs over with him as a food source and let them run wild once he hit land. Pigs were carriers of, but not susceptible to smallpox. Their propensity to roam, lack of natural predators as an invasive species, and fast reproduction meant they rapidly spread smallpox throughout the southeast, which was carried on trade routes up north along the coast.

The people on the american continent were both genetically and culturally highly susceptible to disease. Europe, Asia, and Africa had been spreading diseases around to each other for millennia at this point, so the old world residents had built up tolerances, while the new world peoples had much less exposure to pandemic diseases. The culture of a lot of these tribes meant that families would stay at the side of the sick individual, praying and comforting them until they healed. They hadn't had enough experience with the logic of quarantine to realize how bad an idea this is with something like smallpox.

Basically the anon writing is correct - due to the nature of pandemic disease and the new world's lack of resistance, all the urbanized areas were wiped out and the only people who survived were the primitive nomadic type groups. Hence our whole "noble savage" one-with-nature image of native americans.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 460x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 460x800px
>>30943328
Wow this degeneracy on /k/ is infectious, also what the fuck are you people talking about? Is /x/ shut down?
>>
>>30981006
Ever heard someone tell a spooky story around the campfire as a kid? Or read a horror novel? Or seen a scary movie? How hard is it to understand that people will take a proven storytelling format such as horror, and adapt it to be more relatable or relevant to their own interests. If spooky stories aren't your thing that's fine, but if you really can't fathom why other people like things then you exceed my assumptions of your ignorance
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
>>30981089
Ever heard someone using the main board list and heading over to

>>>/x/

This board is dedicated to weapons you degenerate. Take your fiction ass somewhere else. Maybe visit a fucking doctor to fix your psychosis
>>
>>30981115
Yeah I never understand why this shit sprouts up on /k/. At best these stories are only tangentially /k/ related. In any case, most are utter garbage, regardless of what board they're posted on. The believable ones are pretty decent though, like one that was about some gypsies and another where some dude was hunting wild dogs with his bow. That one was pretty /k/ worthy.
>>
>>30981320
>Yeah I never understand why this shit sprouts up on /k/. At best these stories are only tangentially /k/ related. In any case, most are utter garbage, regardless of what board they're posted on. The believable ones are pretty decent though, like one that was about some gypsies and another where some dude was hunting wild dogs with his bow. That one was pretty /k/ worthy.
So fuck off into a different thread.
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.