[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/, what gun would kill me but not instantly kill me? I wanna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (383KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
383KB, 1440x2560px
/k/, what gun would kill me but not instantly kill me? I wanna kind of phase in between life and death until I bleed out
>>

It might not kill you though
>>
File: 22770651.jpg (8KB, 200x282px)
22770651.jpg
8KB, 200x282px
>>30932914
Why not just slit your wrists and not add to gun death statistics?
>>
>>30932914
This sounds like a great way to end up a vegetable / locked up in a mental hospital.

.22 LR Ratshot
>>
>>30932914

Pretty much any conventional round that isn't a shotgun blast to the head or a 20mm round to the... anywhere. That's generally how people die from gunshot wounds. Though that's a really stupid way to go. It'll be incredibly painful. There are a whole host of better ways to kill yourself. Alternatively you could not be a pussy and not kill yourself. Just get a new Ipod mother fucker.
>>
>>30932914
12 ga to wrist.
>>
>>30933034
How will he ever jerk it.
>>
File: 1461622667010.jpg (79KB, 500x639px)
1461622667010.jpg
79KB, 500x639px
>>30933034
I want to see this
>>
>>30933021
>Just get a new Ipod mother fucker.

You've been here too long
Please, Wake Up
>>
>>30932914
That's not how dying works.
>>
>>30932914
All of them. It's not the movies, a gunshot to the head doesnt just instantly transport you to heaven.

It feels like a fireball shot through your head. You feel the blood rushing out and want to scream but you're in such shock you can't do anything but lock up. Your body will try to compensate at the expense of extreme pain everywhere. This will last a few minutes until the remaining parts of the brain are deprived of oxygen. And god help you if you're one of the retards that think your brain is in your face...

A gun isn't an easy way out. It's still quick compared to other things, but certainly not instant and painless like the movies would lead you to believe. If you want a peaceful death, drowning (doesn't have to be in water, gas works too, especially helium). That's the only way to starve blood cells of oxygen which is the least painful way to die. Blood loss methods deprive the vitals of blood but are incredibly painful. Vital destruction methods do not exist, you always feel it, your body will try to compensate so long as theres a brain stem/central nervous system left.
>>
>>30933283
I don't care if it's true or not, that certainly convinced me to never shoot myself if I want to end it.
>>
>>30933223

Eventually you'll accept that you're here forever just like I did. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if this place went away.
>>
>>30933021
Mitchell Henderson was truly an hero we all deserved.
>>
>>30933283
Nigga please. 000 buck point blank to the brain stem and you wont feel shit
>>
>>30933320
Story please
>>30933223
>>
>>30933283
Yeh no.

I have headshot plenty of animals over my years, generally using a .223, some with a .308.

A 64gr .223 ballistic tip delivered to the cranial cavity results in instant death, I have had plenty of animals grey matter end up entirely outside the skull which is practically bone clean. The pressure wave blows the eyes out of the head and pushes some brain after them.

Its pretty fucking brutal, and practically instant, the brain gets turned into little pieces spread over a couple of square meters.
>>
File: ech.jpg (42KB, 770x433px)
ech.jpg
42KB, 770x433px
>>30933283
Guess I need to change how I'm going to kill myself.
>>
>>30933283
I would say it depends in which parts of the brain you damage. Sure, if you somehow just shoot the front part of the frontal lobe like a retard, than it may be painful.

However, if you damage the majority of the brain, or shoot through the brain stem(which I know you mentioned the cns), then it should be damn near instantaneous. The brain loses consciousness within seconds of losing oxygen. Once you lose consciousness, you aren't going to feel pain.

You need to understand that "you, your mind and consciousness" are a product of your entire brain working together, in damn near perfect harmony. Damaging the right parts of brain will lead to instant death.

However, if I were going to kill myself, I would use a gas that displaced oxygen. One that my body couldn't detect, like helium. You will lose consciousness fairly quickly, without suffering, and be completely brain-dead within the hour. Just make sure you aren't found, or you may become a vegetable, which is one of my worst nightmares.
>>
>>30934154
Or just don't kill yourself, you got one life and nothing else.
>>
>>30932914
Any round from any firearm. Shot placement over caliber. Shot in the gut by .12g slug? Bleed out slow. Shot in head or heart by pistol caliber of choice? Almost always instantaneous death.
>>
Can I even call >>30934131 a newfag at this point
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 680x634px)
image.jpg
62KB, 680x634px
>all of this shit implying that intense head trauma will not cause someone to black out

Imagine the recoil of a 12g on your forehead, seeing stars right?
Now imagine the business end, without a skull helmet to protect you, and with the force of recoil shrunk into a far smaller overall surface area.

You will be knocked out, in searing pain, which will essentially kill you instantly. You will not feel the blood and related bullshit, can say from experience of being knocked out a few times.

This is assuming you hit the right spot at the right angle with the right calibre range. Otherwise you can expect all of what has been said above if you are unlucky (assuming you are, seeing as you are wanting to kill yourself anyway).
>>
>>30932914
Hey your the r9k faggot from yesterday that stole a bunch of fudd guns to kill himself with and was posting pictures of them yesterday.
>>
File: 1403571484015.jpg (38KB, 480x330px) Image search: [Google]
1403571484015.jpg
38KB, 480x330px
>>30933021
>It'll be incredibly painful...
4u
>>
>>30934131
You're making it pretty damn obvious that you're a newfag. Guess I'll explain it.

Many years ago, some faggot child got his ipod stolen and killed himself because of that. People here thought it was stupid of him and then the students from his class wrote a shitty poem about it calling the little retard "an hero". This is where the ipod reference comes from, and it's also why committing suicide is sometimes called being "an hero".
>>
>>30933283
>It feels like a fireball shot through your head.
We know for a fact that this is true because.... Umm..... Well...... Errrrr...........
>>
>>30936423
Huh. Not that anon, but I knew where an hero came from, I just don't recall the iPod being any big part of it.
>>
File: autism.gif (537KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
537KB, 480x270px
>>30934454
>Shot in head or heart by pistol caliber of choice? Almost always instantaneous death.

>Shot in...heart by pistol caliber...Almost always instantaneous death.

RETARD ALERT! SOMEONE CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT!@!@#$

Explain to me how and why your brain would immediately at that very second die when you get shot in the heart? You wouldn't. Jumping off a building doesn't kill you; the sudden stop at the bottom does. Shooting someone in the heart doesn't kill them; the eventual loss of oxygen to the brain does.
>>
>>30936501
You get shot in the heart you're unconscious in seconds and dead soon after.
>>
>>30936572
Nope. Not necessarily by any means. Someone hyped up on adrenaline or drugs can continue to attack for 30+ seconds after being shot in the heart.
>>
>>30933283
>drowning
>peaceful

you are a fucking retard. how is it peaceful if waterboarding is a thing? Water entering places it shouldnt makes you panic involountarily
>>
Go full monk and self immolate.

You are hardcore aren't you anon?
>>
>>30933283
>If you want a peaceful death, drowning
Enjoy the worst terror of your life as your blood CO2 rises
>>
>>30936598
That has no bearing on OP hypothetically shooting himself in the chest you fucking moron.
>>
File: 1461862117512.png (77KB, 234x200px)
1461862117512.png
77KB, 234x200px
>>30933283

>drowning is painless
>>
>>30933223
I read about it on ED
>>
>>30933283
>drowning
>painless
Hell no. It's usually recognized as one of the worst ways to go, along with burning. Bullets through the brain are generally accepted as the quickest and easiest way of ending it.
>>
>>30933313

Does are some pointy tits.
>>
File: 1469999694946.jpg (143KB, 960x960px)
1469999694946.jpg
143KB, 960x960px
>>30934154
Or or OR,
Nut up and punch a horse in the asshole
>>
>>30932943
Seriously. All the bleed-out and none of the trauma.
>>
>>30933283
Drowning is so peaceful they invented a torture method to simulate it.
>>
>>30936601
>>30938915
>>30938635
Contrary to popular belief drowning is peaceful as fuck, the reactions you expect of a drowing person are only in movies.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instinctive_drowning_response
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Popular_Science_Monthly/Volume_13/May_1878/The_Question_of_Pain_in_Drowning
>>
>>30938962
>1878

I question this.
>>
>>30938962
>due to lack of air you literally cannot control your body and it makes instinctual and ineffective movements attempting to stop itself from drowning while your lungs fill with water (which doesn't feel very good)

Sounds super peaceful and pleasant.
>>
>>30938962
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instinctive_drowning_response
Huh. I had no idea.
>>
File: 1450648002813.jpg (29KB, 456x800px)
1450648002813.jpg
29KB, 456x800px
>>30932914
Shot to the heart.
Can't find the webm but a guy walked into the store his ex worked in to shoot himself in front of her. She ran off as he tried to pull a gun (he didn't even get that right) and after finally managing it shoots himself in the heart and bleeds out. Took about a 30 or 50 seconds before he collapsed but id say he was a pussy and you should take a min into account.
Also sit the fuck down. You are going to hit the floor before you lose consciousness and you don't want the last thing you see to be your fractured nose pressing into your eye as you drift off into the abyss because that shit is gonna haunt you forever - literally.
Upon death your brian will release dmt (that shit that makes you dream) while it shuts down which is ~30min. Only thing is if you ever tripped before (and this is gonna be one hell of one) you know that its gonna take forever - or that you perceive it as such. Add on top that its the most potent psychedelic drug known to man and that your brain will open the floodgates to what is literally the shit your dreams and nightmares are made of... in a heavy overdose of course.
>TL;DR
If your life is misery shoot yourself in the head and aim for the pineal gland otherwise you will spend what will literally become the worst possible bad trip for the rest of your life which you will perceive as infinite because your brain is slowly shutting down in the process effectively trapping you in "limbo".
Unless of course biology doesn't apply to you and your SKYKING saves you from what only a bullet to the head can.
>>
>>30932914

Talked to an EMT a few weeks back.

She got a call about an attempted suicide, 12 gauge with birdshot.

Guy got drunk and popped himself under the chin, on his front porch. Had a few acres and no one reported shit.

In the morning some Ups guy finds him and calls it in. She gets there and the fucker is still death gurgling all over the place, tears in his eyes, can't move.

They get him to the hospital and no shit the guy dies of infection days later.

Yup, highly recommended suicide method. Have fun
>>
>>30936501
The idea is that brain that unlike skin or muscle tissue does not at all stand up the trauma a bullet cavity creates so that neurological connections are cut and even if death is not immediate it is at least painless as possible within reason i.e. time and effort.
>>
>>30936463
I don't think the iPod was related of the actual suicide, but someone noticed a 'missing iPod' post and memed it and 'an hero' into being a thing.
>>
>>30938635
>burning
Actually you ought to inhale the flames to reduce time and expose until death.
Of course nobody did it unless they were screaming in panic so the spanish inquisition used to hang black powder around the victims neck if they didn't want the person to suffer.
>>
>>30938962
>In Australia, 86 of these rescuers who drowned were trying to rescue children, and they had failed to follow basic rescue safety rules that are easily learned.
Is it me or did the wiki article pass out darwin awards?
>>
>>30939456
TL;DR
>highly recommended suicide method
>>
>>30939456
>Guy got drunk and popped himself under the chin,
I think I found the problem.
>>
>>30939397
I'm pretty sure he hit a lung, not the heart
http://i.imgur.com/sAfjoRt.gif
>>
Your the guy from /r9k/

Cmon dude don't fucking mill yourself

At least go fuck a bunch of hookers or something. Party it up! If you still wanna kill yourselves after that than go to that metaphorical crossing then, but in the mean time, live it up. What do you have to lose?
>>
>>30933223
>CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
>>30939824
I think he wouldn't be able to breathe without coughing up blood were that the case...
>>
>>30940019
stay woke nigger
>>
>>30938635
>>30938915
>>30939035
>>30939039

As someone who has actually drowned, shit fucking sucks.
>>
File: IMG_702s2.jpg (113KB, 648x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_702s2.jpg
113KB, 648x432px
>>30932914
1. Claim you want to kill yourself, so you go online and ask a bunch of strangers how to do it? It sounds like you are an attention seeking Emo-type, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here..

2. Assuming you are being serious, wanting to use a gun? Either your not at all creative or you are hoping to make some kind of statement.. I'm going to assume it's lack of creativity.

3. If your really wanting to "phase out" of life then your best bet is to go with a natural poison. I would recommend you go online and learn to identify Hemlock in the wild. This plant contains an alkaloid known as Coniine which will create a slowly spreading paralysis that eventually stop respiration and you can "phase out" of consciousness from lack of oxygen shortly before it kills you.

OR, you could keep researching and developing this stuff into a hobby that keeps you going until you are past whatever is in your life that makes you want to hit the reset button..
>>
>>30936601
Drowning is peaceful, google that. Lots of people who have been rescued and resuscitated have reported on it.
>>
>>30936440
There are people who have been shot in the head and survived.
>>
>>30932914
5.56x45 NATO is perfect round for you my friend
>>
>>30942415
I nearly died drowning and I will tell you guys right now that as soon as the struggle goes out of you and you realize you're about to die, a huge wave of peace and acceptance and tranquility washes over you. It's like all the weight in the world comes off your shoulders. I just went in my head "so this is how I die" as the air left me involuntarily, and I wasn't able to continue struggling, then everything became very peaceful. I was no longer a "player" in the world, I had no ability to manipulate the world around me or myself, and it felt very liberating to no longer have the stress of existence - which IMO is there whether you're enjoying existence or not. Luckily I got pulled out as I was just taking in water, but it was very peaceful. During the struggle you don't have any thoughts really going through your head either, you're just fighting to get to the surface. I was completely and utterly physically exhausted after though, kinda just laid around all day after that.

I had swallowed a shitload of water, and the struggle definitely took everything out of me physically.
>>
>>30932914
You're validating the narrative, dude, stick it to the libs and keep living.
>>
>>30942509
2nd the experience, almost verbatim.
>>
>>30933283
We all know that SUICIDE IS PAINLESS
>>
>>30942984
Does it bring on lots of changes?
>>
>>30932914
Just do cocaine
>>
>>30942984
You know, suicide isn't painless
When you leave everyone in pain
Two shots will never go down the same

This beating's for Jimmy
For Ultimate Devotion
For your Mind Of My Own
Bring Out Your Dead

Sedated, flagellated
You were the one most loved and hated
Thanks for all that carpet and your songs

This petron's for Jason
This lager's for Andy
And these doses are for Bomber
And this fix is for Bradley
This ritalin's for Lumpy
And this speedball's for Friday
This nitrous hit is for Lynn and best friend Dobbs

This bowl is for my mom
For drinking more than I did
For posting bail for me in New York

And in Hollywood that first time
And that joint we smoked was the worst time
Cause doing drugs with parents is just wrong

This petron's for Jason
This lager's for Andy
And these doses are for Bomber
And this fix is for Bradley
This song is for winning losers
It's for lucky substance abusers
The ones who left their black marks on us all
>>
>>30933283
headshot with buckshot or slug or a 30-06 will have so much shockwave that it will blow your head off and be instant
>>
>>30932914
Shoot yourself with smaller bullets to build up an immunity to larger ones.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.