[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warning shot ban imminent!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 13

File: Screenshot_20160810-002439.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160810-002439.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
Well you can kiss warning shots goodbye.
>>
>>30931605
Good.
1st shot should stop
>>
>>30931605

where in the fuck are you supposed to fire bullets not AT a target?

I need to know this to never live in a land that embraces openly such wanton levels of faggotry.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160810-002427.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160810-002427.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>30931605

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/08/09/a-white-homeowner-called-911-to-report-hoodlums-outside-then-he-fatally-shot-a-black-man/?tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.0b7bc063365e
>>
>>30931630
Across the bow, duh
>>
>>30931605
Only fucking idiots fire warning shots.
>>
>>30931605
>firing a warning shot
>putting everyone in more danger than necessary
if youre in fear for your life, just shoot the fucker and be done with it.
>>
File: 1316395020352.jpg (40KB, 479x477px)
1316395020352.jpg
40KB, 479x477px
I sort of assumed warning shots were already illegal, so no skin off my bones
>>
>>30931605
He deserves anything short of the death sentence. It doesn't seem to have been intentional homicide so charging him like it was would be stupid, He should still be punished for killing someone because warning shots are stupid.
>>
>>30931605

good.

it's going to play as a overzealous white guy kills minority youth for racist reasons. probably because an overzealous white guy killed a minority youth for racist reasons.
>>
>>30931631
those transcripts are mall ninja levels of cringe worthy. Glad I don't live in that city, its gonna be a mess for awhile.
>>
File: I aint.png (184KB, 500x717px) Image search: [Google]
I aint.png
184KB, 500x717px
>>30931631
>Washington Post
>>
>>30931798
niggers were disturbing the peace
>>
>>30931809

so?

you call the cops and make a noise complaint. that's a proportional and logical response. or you ask them nicely to tone it down, you've got work in the morning or your baby can't sleep.
>>
BUT JOE BIDEN SAID TO DO IT
>>
File: 1469595702690.jpg (61KB, 272x418px) Image search: [Google]
1469595702690.jpg
61KB, 272x418px
>>30931631
>>30931605
>warning shots
>Washington Compost
HAHA, NOPE.
>>
Odd thing is that militaries use warning shots as standard procedure to stop ragheads from getting too close, but it's somehow retarded for civvies.
>>
>>30931823
>ask them nicely to tone it down
T. Never spoken to a black youth

Holy shit what a naive fag you are
>>
>>30931823
>noise complaint
>with niggers
The best way to do it is to find a black elder that they respect and get THEM to talk the kids down. Failing that, walk up with a few of your buddies and scream at them until they shut the fuck up.

Calling the police is a terrible idea and shows you've never been around niggers or the particularly bad type of spics.
>>
>>30931823
>>30932629
>TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?!!?!?
>>
>>30932629
yes. Much better to spend the rest of your life in jail because loud music and autism.
>>
>>30932710
Right, first of all cut down on the tone mate. You sound like a 16 year old schoolgirl.

Second, If you expect a police report to stop a bunch of niggers from being loud, you've never actually dealt with them.

t. ex cop
>>
>>30932710

You dumb cunt, please go get raped by niggers and then return to us. You might then have some realistic thoughts to share with us.
>>
>>30932731
Sure, I'm not saying you'd get them to shut up.

I guess if you have to choose between 1. possibly ineffective police complaint. 2. possibly ineffective request for peace. 3. shooting people and spending the rest of your life in jail.

I'd say choosing '3' is the worst of those possible choices. And the most likely to have you suckling Tyrone's cock for 20 years or being passed around in exchange for cigarettes.
>>
>>30932358
Where did you heat that? I'm military and have never heard anything but the exact opposite. You don't put your finger on the trigger until your about to shoot someone.
>>
>were there people causing problems in the neighborhood and waving guns around
maybe
>should he have called the cops
yes
>should he have shot at them
no

he was in his house and they were out on the street. If they were threatening him and right outside his window then he would have been in the right. He should've just called the cops and watched what the people were doing on the street and making sure no one was being fucked up.
>>
>>30932737
>>30932737
Hey, why don't you go read about lawful use of firearms in self defense and come back and give us a report, son. You might learn something. Probably not, but its worth the try.
>>
>>30932757
If you're deployed it's standard practice to fire warning shots over the heads of enemies if you don't want them to get any closer. It's not legal in the civilian world though.

>>30932755
You don't need to shoot them mate. Unless you're dealing with an extremely deadly gang who will shoot you for looking at them, you can just go over there and intimidate them into shutting up if all else fails.

Niggers respect that ironically. Calling the police is a bad idea because they see it as a coward's move and if they find out you called them they'll beat the shit out of you.

If you want them to shut up, you either leave them alone and deal with it or go out and solve the problem. That's it. You don't need to shoot anybody, nor should you.
>>
No one here knows what happened. If he is an autist like many of us, he probably didn't give the best statement. Innocent until proven guilty.
>>
>>30931605
Good, some chucked states demand warning shots
Now all need to do is get rid of "duty to retreat"
>>
>>30932791
Funny, I've deployed three times and done ECP duty. Nobody ever talked about or did any warning shot bullshit. Was it leadership directed?
>>
>>30931605
I thought they already were. I know you can't do it here in MN.
>>
Firing a warning shot could get you in jail for unlawful discharge of a firearm, or intimidation. Most states laws for self defense cover the case of killing someone, and even sometimes injuring them, but there's a giant hole for non-lethal self-defense with a lethal weapon. It's not the best of situations, but you really are best off only pulling out your gun if you intend to kill the other guy.
>>
>>30932791
>go out and solve the problem
How? Fists? I'm too busy for that shit.
>>
>>30931605
So this guy is going to be charged with murder possibly, for a racially motivated hate crime?
>>
>>30932818
different anon here but OEF 9-10 warning shots was ROE for checkpoints and the like.
>>
>>30932923
That's crazy. Everywhere is different though, so doesn't surprise me.

One of my favorites was response to any possible vied threat was to park all vehicles outside the compound over night without American guards.
>>
>>30931823
Is that how you would handle a group of people flashing guns at your house and shouting racial slurs and threats?

How I see these types of things, simply: would a cop open fire in fear of his life? Why yes, a cop would have mag dumped into the crowd, called for more cops to come mag dump the crowd, then shoot the neighborhood dogs.

Listen up. Dont call the cops. Ever. They will arrest you for complaining or for doing the job they wont do.Dont call 911 ever. Just blast away as if a cop would in the same situation. When the smoke clears, better be reloaded and ready for the cops to burn you out.

The cops absolutely need these repeat offenders and gangs causing petty crime to keep an inflated budget. Its all money for them. Kill one of their revenue generators and its on.
>>
>>30932757
I don't know about clapistanian doctrine, but at least bongs use them.
>>
>>30932757
The four S's
>Shout
>Shove
>Shoot
>Shoot to kill
>>
>>30932990
>would a cop open fire in fear of his life?

Why is it ok for a cop to take action in fear for his life but when a civilian does the same they get fucked by the cops?
>>
>>30932990
>Don't call the cops. Ever
BLACK MAN CONFIRMED

White man here, first thing you say is "I want to report an ANONYMOUS tip" and if they ask if you want to tell them who reported it, you fucking say NO.

Why is this hard to understand?
>>
>>30933024
>4

Shout
Show
Shove
Shoot
Shoot
>>
>>30932791
>If you're deployed it's standard practice to fire warning shots over the heads of enemies if you don't want them to get any closer. It's not legal in the civilian world though.

I BELIEVE YOU MISUNDERSTAND THE PRINCIPLES BEHIND SUPPRESSIVE FIRE
>>
File: 1452240063669.gif (1MB, 250x233px)
1452240063669.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>>30931605

>warning shots

on what planet did someone teach you that was proper?

You shoot to kill.

/thread
>>
File: bidencup.jpg (96KB, 960x728px)
bidencup.jpg
96KB, 960x728px
>>30931605
>>30931652
>>30931655

He was just taking advice from Joe "Niggas can't be hidin from my double barrel" Biden
>>
>>30931630
Warning shots are legal as of now in NC. I just had one of the guards who works for me get off with a stern warning because we managed to convince the DA that he didn't just panic fire his pistol at an unarmed robber, he fired a warning shot and thought the guy was armed. Shot part of the fucking plexiglass out of the front of a 7/11.

I don't want my company or myself to be DOXXed, so I won't reveal anymore info.
>>
>>30933166
That being said, I agree warning shots are fucking asinine, I'm just saying they are LEGAL in NC.
>>
>>30933194
>That being said, I agree warning shots are fucking asinine, I'm just saying they are LEGAL in NC.

I do wonder about them. There's some overly aggressive fuckhead currently getting sued for letting his dogs savage someone - he got into an argument with his neighbor and he fired "warning shots." Me? If some cocksucker starts going BANG BANG BANG with a weapon, I'm not going to stand around and wait to see where he's aiming that thing - I'm going to drop him.

Who the shit thinks they're a good idea? Who could possibly?
>>
>>30931605
>Well you can kiss warning shots goodbye.

Good. They're dangerous and fucking retarded. I'm surprised NC hadn't outlawed them before now.
>>
You're suppose to fire the warning shot after you blast the intruder. One in the dindu, one in the couch. The neighbors ain't gonna know the difference.
>>
>>30932990
>>30932990
Please. He claimed he saw weapons. After he shot someone for making too much noise and inconveniencing him.

And the response to 'a bunch of guys with guns' is to retreat to your safe home and call the cops, not get all neighborhood watch with your 9mm on them.

>protip-there were no guns. It was just that he was a bedwetting scaredy cat.

He shot someone because they were an inconvenience. Now he's going to pay the price.
>>
File: 1470802146527.png (270KB, 580x519px) Image search: [Google]
1470802146527.png
270KB, 580x519px
>>30933209
See
>>30933239
I wish they were illegal, so we could fire that shitbag. Doesn't matter though, because
>lol at-will employer
He's got about a month left before he's shitcanned anyway.
>mfw he actually did a fucking roll when the robber came in
>>
>>30931788
You act like be killed a real person, someone valuable to society. This is roughly the equivalent of having a vicious dog tearing shit up, firing a warning shot at it, and end up actually hitting it.

And even then we don't know all the evidence. I'm betting the dude was armed, one of the calls I read reported one of the "black males" having a firearm. Even if it wasn't the guy shot, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

If you wanna act thug with your thug buddies odds are you're gonna die like a thug.
>>
>>30933288
>And the response to 'a bunch of guys with guns' is to retreat to your safe home and call the cops

Govt good boy cuck detected. Bet this faggot is voting for Hillary for "reasonable" gun control too.
>>
>>30933451
and whats wrong with reasonable gun control, huh?
>>
>>30933467
It doesn't exist
>>
>>30933470
The NFA sans Hughes Amendment says otherwise.
>>
>>30933467
>reasonable gun control
There's a difference between reasonable gun control and "reasonable" gun control.
One means you fill some forms, get some tests done, wait a few days then get your gun, the other means you can't own any black, polymer furnished guns, can only have 5 or 10 round magazines and a world with no shoulder things that go up.
>>
>>30931631

If the quotes were correct he's going to rightfully be doing a shitload of jail time. Dude wanted to be a kung fu cowboy commando on the edge. Found out he was just a dumb redneck in a bad neighborhood. Christ what dipshit thinks warning shots are a good idea? You'd think the guy could have at least done some research on what legally constitutes self defense before popping off.
>>
>>30933478

So you think it's completely reasonable to restrict rifles of a certain barrel length because they're supposedly concealable but allow pistols with a longer barrel length that are designed for concealment?
>>
>>30933480
>get some tests done
>wait a few days

Never thought I'd see something so anti gun on /k/.
>>
>>30933478
"reasonable" gun control doesn't exist
>>
>>30931605
Good, I will just aim center mass.
>>
>>30933494
Depends on where the guys where at, NC castle doctrine declares the home and curtilage as fair game. That old joke about pulling them across the threshold? Not anymore, you see Jamal rolling up your drive, gun in hand, you blast his ass. Warning shots are legal too, but you'd know that if you'd read the thread.

Dumb laws + dumb people=dead dumb people. I bet he doesn't do any time if that kid was armed. Hopefully it gets rid of our stupid ass warning shot law though, people take it way too far, as is evident here. It's not "required" as this dumbass seems to think though.
>>
>>30933698
No, warning shots are not legal in all areas.
>>
>>30931631
I'm from Charlotte.
>"Bro, it ain’t no girls.”
This is accurate
>“If there were no girls there, we figured we might as well go back home,” Walkersaid.
This sure as shit ain't. Hell, I don't even talk like that. Southern hood is different from regular hood, see, they talk a bit like the old timers and a bit like retard gangsters.

More accurate would be
>Shiiiiitttt man, ain't no girls we miteas well go'own the fuck back home den.
(Go'own being a prime example, it's what I, my father, and his father, and pretty much everyone I've ever known says, go on. It's hard to write, but think of an old southern man saying. "Go'own back home," to a stray dog)

I hate it when "news" edits and paraphrases what and how people talk.
>>
>>30932818
Escalation of violence

1) Advice
2) Commands
3) Physical restraint
4) Physical force
5) Use of attack dogs
6) Use of firearms
7) Feeding the body to the dogs
8) Using the bones in satanic rituals
>>
>>30933718
Well, the shooter is obviously unaware of that. Because of the terminal case of idiocy, you see.
>>
>>30931631
That fucking "article" is not totally trying to incite racial violence. Fucking "journalists"
>>
>>30931605
warning shots are illegal 100% of the time. joe biden is going to be pissed though
>>
>>30933288
>He claimed he saw weapons. After he shot someone for making too much noise and inconveniencing him.

Any cop would have fired on suspicion of weapons or a large unruly crowd.
>>
>>30932757
warning shots are a coastguard thing for drug smugglers, not a military thing
>>
>>30931631
>WHYTE PEOPLE ARE EBIL!!!1
I'm a beaner and I'm getting sick of this shit.
>>
>>30932358
Bull shit
>>
>>30933837
>First they came for the white man. Then they came for me
>>
>>30933841
>>30933833
Yes it is you retards, I personally was allowed a warning BURST to keep vehicles away from the rear of a convoy.
>Warning shot (in front of vehicle/off the shoulder
>Disabling shot (engine block)
>Wounding shot (through the windshield
In that order. Stop talking about something you have no knowledge of.
>>
>>30933097
It's SOP at check point as a process of deescalation. It's fucking retarded but we are in fact "required" to fire a warning shot before a shoot to kill. It's not all that uncommon to just laywaste to the goat fuckers with multiple full on magdumps. Situation will dictate
>>
>>30933858
And I was behind my sandbags with an MG42.

Seriously though fuck this race baiting bull shit. A nigger is a nigger and you ain't gotta be black to be a nigger.
>>
>>30933833
>>30933863
So GK was accurate

2:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4QsaIh8z7g

I guess they teach those things to more disciplined troops and not scrub lords.
>>
>>30933895
Or people they don't trust.
>>
>>30933886
Believe me, that meth head, deliverance looking, cousin fucking faggot is a goddamned nigger, and anyone from Raleigh will tell you the same.
>>
>>30933895
They were making up SOPs as they went along, they could have intentionally schwacked that guy and it would have been a-okay. They were just trying to limit their involvement in killing unarmed Iraqis.

We had the benefit of established SOPs, prior training, and a very clear, "what to do and when," mental checklist. It is because of their failures that we learned to succeed.
>>
>>30933731
Fuck, do honestly think national media should write any and all quotes in whatever accent they were spoken in? You do realize that's retarded right?
>>
>>30933009
Git out europoor.
>>
>>30933735
You. I like you.
>>
>>30933863
uh do you not know how many times the four S's changed over the years, along with the entire shabang of changes to convoy warning shots vs VCP warning shots, use of dazzlers, pen flares, no more warning shots, no now we're doing warning shots again?

I mean shit it changes almost every new deployment. Quit being a boot. Shit has changed a million times over the years in both theaters, let the actual grunts talk about this type of stuff please.
>>
warning shots are stupid, you fire when you're ready to use lethal force
>>
>>30933731
>implying white people don't do literally the same thing
If I told any of my friends when I was younger that we were going to a party with no girls they'd turn around and say fuck that too.
>>
>>30933736
Ignorance of the law isn't a defense.
>>
>>30934043
>You do realize that's retarded right?
No?
>>
>>30934263
>quit being a boot
Lol okay nigger, I've only done 2 OIF tours and 1 OEF tour, all doing route clearance, but please, tell me how much experience you have running TCPs you fucking faggot. I'm aware SOPs change dumbass, and again, I've always thought warning shots, especially against dismounted personnel, are fucking retarded. Some fucking shithead keyboard warrior talking like he's an authority on EOF when he's never left his mama's basement makes me call him a retard.

Just like I'm calling you one now. Retard.
>>
>>30931605

Police are trained not to fire warning shots in the air or at a suspect's legs because some lawyer will argue cruel and unusual punishment.
>>
>>30934354
I was once issued a blouse with two fucking EGA breast pockets. You fucking salute when you are typing to me.
>>
>>30934360
Is this real, or just disinformation?
>>
>>30931825
This.
>>
File: 1470767033577.jpg (69KB, 438x503px) Image search: [Google]
1470767033577.jpg
69KB, 438x503px
>>30934043
No, but I do think they should write an accurate translation, complete with grammar errors and slang, instead of intentionally cleaning up what he said to further the "Dey wuz gud boys," line. All it does is stir up shit.

How is the public going to be more outraged over being shot? Some uneducated, half literate asshole, or the well spoken, perfectly mannered upstanding gentleman? Especially when they do such an accurate depiction of Billy Joe cousin fucking retard to further the "racist bigot" stereotype. It's bullshit mind games.
>>30934281
I'm not talking about that you double nigger, I'm talking about how they wrote down what he said. There is objectively nothing wrong with ditching a party that's a sausage fest. Quite the opposite in fact.
>>30934282
Never said it was, I was calling him retarded, and implying that he's even more of a dumb asshole for not knowing what his bullshit story meant.
>I fired a warning shot, I swear!
What really happened, is he tried to shoot in the air over top a crowd from his garage to scare them into running, and he hit somebody like the stupid hillbilly he is. So he claims he was "threatened" and that it was a warning shot. Cause he's chicken shit.

>if you couldn't tell, I fucking despise white trash
>>
>>30934377
It is real. Gunshot anywhere would mutilate and put one near death and in severe trauma, therefore cruel and unusual. A less than perfect lawyer could argue that,so long as it was intentional. If it was a miss and used to the cops advantage then it would be harder.
>>
File: 1468460653312.png (1MB, 1280x747px) Image search: [Google]
1468460653312.png
1MB, 1280x747px
>>30934372
My apologies sir, didn't know I was speaking to a bona fide man's man, a true war hero! Will not happen again sir!
>>
>>30931605
Warning shots are dangerous, they might hit an innocent bystander.
Better to just aim for the perp directly.
>>
File: Tasty rabbit is tasty.jpg (48KB, 1500x1475px) Image search: [Google]
Tasty rabbit is tasty.jpg
48KB, 1500x1475px
>>30933438
I'm sure there's hate crime charges on him as well.
>the negros interviewed had nothing to say about racing on a residential street (speed limit 25-30)
>>
>>30934377

http://therighttobear.com/man-arrested-after-he-fires-warning-shot-at-9-men-threatening-to-rape-his-fiance/

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2014/12/shooting_to_kill_why_police_ar.html

They are generally trained NOT to fire warning shots to avoid lawsuits. In some cities, legislators are considering laws that will allow for warning shots.

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/politics/2014/06/21/gov-rick-scott-signs-warning-shot-bill/11204137/

So it really depends on where you live, but for the most part, warning shots will get you sued.
>>
>>30934043
Yes, direct quotes of verbal statements should be transcribed accurately, and no, I don't think that's retarded.
>>
>>30931605
“Please just send a car,” Copley responded. “There’s friggin’ black males outside my friggin’ house with firearms. Please, send PD. Thank you.”
kek
>>
>>30934282
>Ignorance of the law isn't a defense.

Is for Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>30931605
>be American
>play loud music
>get shot
>>
>>30933451
>>30933451
ya, If I'd been as smart and brave as you, I'd be sitting in jail right now with a dead man lying in the street. Boy, you're sure smarter and braver than me. Idiot.
>>
>>30933830
yes. cops fire into crowds of people all the time on the suspicion that one of them might be armed.

God, the idiocy. Please go ND into your own center mass.
>>
>>30931605
You were never supposed to fire warning shots, dumbass. We've been through this countless times.
>>
File: Capture.png (920KB, 842x561px)
Capture.png
920KB, 842x561px
>this is somehow the only picture of the nigger
Like pottery
>>
>>30935006

>be non-american
>window lick on /k/ to see how men live
>>
>>30933451
>implying the wise tactical decision when confronted with superior numbers isn't to fall back to a secure location and call in reinforcements
Graveyards are full of heroes and badasses.

>>30933478
The NFA is a crock of shit and you know it. Only things that could potentially belong on something like that are machine guns and destructive devices (which also needs a redefinition so assblasted gun grabbers can't put a fucking shotgun on it).
>>
>>30935101
Anon, I hate to break it to you but, yes, they actually do open fire into crowds. The cops get into crossfires with themselves all the time too but they just blame all the collateral damage on the suspect. Stop believing the hollywood cop image and pay attention to the sloppy drunk cops in your little neck of the woods.

Besides, I mean, it was just an unintentional and accidental incident. Gross negligence. Completely understandable. Im sure the FBI will do an investigation and chose not to pursue charges on the gentleman.

Its obviously clear you have no understanding of modern law or policing. Maybe you should go back to huffing paint in a ziplock bag around your head.
>>
File: 6057_86bc_500.jpg (51KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
6057_86bc_500.jpg
51KB, 500x281px
>The best looking pic they could get of the guy is a certificate of participation
> She called him “Mr. Safety 101″ because, she said, he always made sure people wore their seat belts.
>She set up a go fund me to make money off of his death
Holy fucking shit
>>
>>30932358
Not only is that likely bullshit, even if it isn't, it's not like a warzone is different from civilized society or anything.
>>
>>30931631
>that headline
It's the Waahington Post and I shouldn't be surprised but goddam. They're not even trying to hide it a tiny bit anymore.
>>
warning shots are literally not a thing, discharging your weapon towards someone is lethal force no matter what
>>
>>30935628
Yeah, and that's retarded. If you stop an attack by firing your weapon in a safe direction without having to ventilate the attacker, all the better.
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.