[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With no support from their allies, who would win in a full on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

With no support from their allies, who would win in a full on war, Saudia Arabia or Iran?
>>
>>30927782
Hopefully Iran because fuck them less than the Saudis.
>>
>>30927782

both would lose because of Jihadists and said jihadists would be an even bigger problem for the world.
>>
Everyone else.
>>
Iran. The Saudis fucking lost firebases to Yemenis with AKs and no shoes. Not to mention all those MBTs and armored vehicles they abandon when they break down from zero maintaince.
>>
>>30927827
We have no way of knowing if Iran isn't just as stupid though.

Albeit they've done well in Syria and Iraq.

Scratch that.

Anyway, Saudi Arabia has Paki nukes for this sort of thing.
>>
>>30927851
How in the fuck did the Paks obtain nukes?
>>
File: organic minesweepers.jpg (240KB, 1171x783px) Image search: [Google]
organic minesweepers.jpg
240KB, 1171x783px
>>30927782
Iran, by virtue of not being Arabs.

Based on the Iran-Iraq war it's pretty safe to assume to they are still balls to the walls crazy. The Arabs are cowards who intentionally cripple their own military for fear of coups.
>>
>>30927938
They got plenty of help from China.
>>
>>30927938
It's a pretty interesting story.

There was a Pakistani physics professor who spent 20 years exploiting his knowledge of nuclear engineering, and using every loophole or unscrupulous salesman in the industry to make it happen.

Supposedly they have a handshake deal with the Saudis that in exchange for the Saudis funding the problem, the Pakis will provide nukes to them if there's a war with Iran.

The Saudis do in fact have a bunch of ballistic missiles that are too inaccurate to be much use with conventional warheads.
>>
>>30927987
>dat filename
>>
>>30927987
>it's pretty safe to assume to they are still balls to the walls crazy

What did they do, in order for you to have said that?
>>
>>30927938
We all but gave iran permission to make nukes in our deals made in 2014, their neighboring countries would be crazy not to use that as leverage for making their own.
>>
>>30928167
Human wave tactics with children and 70 year old men to zerg emplacements with no artilliary or covering fire. Also using said waves as minesweepers.
>>
>>30927782
WHO CARES?!?!? Check out those buns!
>>
>>30927782
Iran. hands down.
>>
>>30928167
The Iran-Iraq war was only 30 years ago and the same type of people who encouraged human wave tactics are still in charge. They will try to do anything to win.

As for the people themselves, they willingly volunteered to be slaughtered, even the Iranian-Arabs. I would hope time has dulled their zealotry a little bit, but I really doubt it.
>>
>>30928277
>>30927782

Yeah I agree with this /k/omrade. If it happens it'll have nothing to do with me, unlike videos of women getting their panties torn off.

Sauce?
>>
>>30928337
Agreed. SAAUUUUUUUCE!
>>
>>30928337
its a guy
>>
Saudi Arabia's contingency plan for when shit hits the fan is probably to beg/try to force America to help. So if that's out they probably lose.
>>
>>30928398
>He thinks that's an issue on /k/
>>
>>30927782
>who would win in a full on war, Saudia Arabia or Iran?
THE REST OF THE WORLD
>>
>>30927782
Iran has like 3x the population of the Saudis.
>>
>>30928509
Yes. Total Win/Win situation.
>>
>>30928509
>>30928523
So that's what they mean when they say "good goy".
>>
>>30928337
pretty sure its BLACKED with anikka albrite
>>
>>30928634
Eat Shit And Die.
>>
>>30928665
No. I'm eating some bread, living quite healthily and will continue to do so until the advent of the social reign of Christ the king. Keep stocking up bile, Moshe.
>>
>>30928649
It's actually far less offensive than I expected, and quite fappable so long as you ignore the watermark.

Ty anon.
>>
>>30927782
Iran. Even if it turns into a slugging fest they still have over twice the population as Saudi Arabia. Also Aryans are superior to Semites.
>>
>>30927782
Iran would certainly win any protracted engagement sans allies.

SA would focus everything they have to ensure that such a situation is never allowed to occur.
>>
>>30927782
Saudi would get it's ass kicked.

The Saudi military is full of outright nepotism and corruption that does great at dog and pony shows, and VIP protection, but as an overall fighting force they are a wet bag of cat dicks.

Most of the senior leadership is there because of their bloodline and family connections, not because of martial skill.
Training them is almost impossible. Say you're teaching a class on how to use an M4A1.
If you ask one of your students a question, you better be CERTAIN they know the answer otherwise they'll feel like you ambushed them to make them look bad. And they'll get uppity and even violent over it.
There is no such thing as constructive criticism - only insults to them, their bloodline, etc.
Similarly, they suffer that deeply ingrained hadji tendency to just give up on all of their training the second they get scared and it's back to hadji squats and mag dumps around corners.

Most of the King's and Prince's guard details were trained outside of the country and don't suffer those problems, but their standing military just sucks.

Meanwhile, Iran is an absolutely militant culture and their military is a reflection of that. Unlike Saudi, they haven't needed to depend on outside militaries for ANYTHING.
It's all on them.

So without external support from 'friendly' countries, Iran would curb stomp Saudi.

And having been through Saudi, I'd be totally okay with that.
>>
>>30927815
The only right answer.
>>
>>30927782
thanks faggot, now I'm sad AND turned on
>>
>>30928238
Pakistan tested their first nuclear weapon in 1998 though.
>>
>>30928634
>Not realizing that arabs are just jews with a worse religion and oil.

The fewer the better anon.
>>
>>30928274

I vaguely recall Iranians doing mass wave attacks through some marsh and the Iraqis just rigged the electrical grid to the water so when the Iranians crossed a certain point they'd just flip the switch and roast them all.
>>
>>30928693
>until the advent of the social reign of Christ the king.

the rapture came and went. you got left behind, faggot.
>>
>>30927815
Correct. Then the US steps in and declares whatever is left to belong to the Kurds. But realistically some bullshit will make it Israel 2.0
>>
>>30928979
and we keep waiting for them to drop one on india over kasmir

tensions may not be super high right now, but in the past i would have sworn thats where WWIII would start
>>
>>30929017
I don't think that's how that works anon.
>>
>>30929059

Can't say I have any idea how it works, but it comes from some Iraqi's account of the battle but he could very well be making up stuff.
>>
File: fresh meat for the meat grinder.jpg (68KB, 773x534px) Image search: [Google]
fresh meat for the meat grinder.jpg
68KB, 773x534px
>>30928167
this image explains everything about Iran during the Iran-Iraq War
>>
>>30927789
>Wanting Iran to win.
You're not that retarded are you?
>>
>>30929059

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Marshes#Iraqi_tactics

>In order to defend Basra, the Iraqis poured water into a pre-existing lake east of Basra, known as Fish Lake, and filled it with barbed wire, floating land mines, and high voltage electrical power lines to make it impenetrable to the Iranians.[45]

Reality can be pretty unrealistic.
>>
>>30929380
>t. Abdul Hassain Haqim al-Saud
>>
>>30929042
Swear to god we'll blitzkrieg their precious Karachi if they do that.
Kashmir is ours.
Jai Hind.
>>
>>30930363
DELET
>>
>>30928289
Iran is a strange place, cause they're not all zealots. A lot of the military are more like 'regular' nationalists, and a lot of the younger urban Iranians are fairly western.

People forget that Iran was having popular unrest before it became something that was 'in style' with the Arab Spring. When in 2009 there was some shadiness over Achmedinni-whatever's reelection. Now I'd hardly consider myself an expert on the Iranian people or anything , but having worked with some Iranians for a few years back around 2003, I learned a few things. One of them was also a Kurd who left because of reasons related to him being in a militia (the PKK), so especially wasn't inclined toward saying nice things about the government. Anyway the most important thing I picked up on is that even when they don't like their government they're still generally patriotic and loyal to their fellow Iranians, especially the ones who make a point of calling themselves Persian (which the other guy did). Not that unlike Americans, and like Americans they tend to close ranks when faced by an outside threat... though that and their militancy might also be from that period where their government was overthrown and the Shah oppressed the shit out of them.
>>
>>30927987
>every one of those boys has tasted man cock.
>unwillingly.
>sent to their deaths to preserve the lives of their rapists.
All adult mudslimes deserve to die.
>>
>>30930869
>hurr, all mudslimes rape little boys!
I guess you forgetting that was an Afghani cultural thing, not a muslim thing... or more likely ya just don't care cause "hurr muslims!"
>>
>>30930972
They raep'd boys in Iraq when i was there in '03. All mudslimes raep. All of them.
>>
>>30930995
Squirming around inside your dad's balls doesn't count, kid.
>>
Iran wins. Not even close. All the fancy Saudi equipment means nothing.

Saudi Arabia has 30 million people and only 10 million of them are citizens. You can't go up to an Indian laborer, and just hand them an M4.

Most Saudi princes have no concept of working, or hardship, or unpleasantness. A guy living in a mansion isn't going to man a foxhole through an artillery barrage.

Iran has military industries, so no matter how bad the attrition is, they will still have tanks, guns, and ammo.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.