[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALERT CA GUNFAGS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20160809-002257.png (644KB, 1080x1101px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160809-002257.png
644KB, 1080x1101px
ANTI-GUNMAGEDDON PETITION IS LIVE IN 3 DAYS

FIND ONE NEAR YOU
https://www.vetogunmageddon.org/petition-locator/

Every vote counts, let's take back our state!

Remember bullet buttons are about to be banned (and not in a good way) and you will need background checks just to buy AMMO unless we stop it
>>
>>30922518
I'm going to get out of that fag state or get a job that's exempt from their gay laws.
>>
Thanks, anon. I don't go on cal guns enough to know what the heck is happening.
>>
Bumping. Will stop by my lgs.
>>
>>30922518
I gave up and decided to move to washington. If the libcucks take my gun rights there I will just keep moving east or go up north.

We lost guys and that is all there is to. Trump is going to lose so don't think scotus will help us either. just leave if you truly love your funs.
>>
>>30922943
You're either a fucking pussy defeatist or a shill. "Give up guys, we lost. Don't you dare think about standing up for what you believe in, just run and keep running because we'll just keep losing. No hope. Vote for Hillary so you are on the winning side of history."
>>
>>30922518
Also for fucks sake don't be afraid of cheating.

>>
>>30922943
> go north.

You best be referring to Canada you little bitch.
>>
>>30922956
Not him but I am saving to go Oregon, Portland to be specific. I'll let myself in as a Californian, but little will the oregon hipsters know, I will slowly, with a guiding hand, try and steer them back onto voting red.
I mean, ALL the cool hip CAfags are voting conservative, you wanna be cool like CA, right oregonhipster?
>>
>>30922518
This is a honeypot
>>
>>30922953
This, it's time to fight dirty
>>
>>30922943
Trump's going to win you cuckold
>>
>>30922943
>>30922979

You all need to stop coming north. I'm seeing more Commifornians in the Seattle area day by fucking day.
>>
>>30922995
>Trump's going to win you cuckold
lol no and even if he did win he doesn't give a shit about gun rights you moron
>>
>>30922950
This
>it is better to die a freeman, than to live on your knees.
>>
>>30922995
>unironically wanting trump to win
It's okay for the federal government to have more power it doesn't need as long as they're bullying the people -I- dislike! Nevermind the fucking fact that it sets precedent for the federal government to act like faggots in the future, nevermind the fact that they'll probably end up abusing that power later, because hey, let's make america great again! Build a wall! Ban muslims! It won't bite us in the ass down the road!

Trump and Hillary are both fucking shit tier choices, and anyone who unironically votes for either one of them is another person signing a fucking death warrant for the constitution and everything it stands for, because both of them want to massively overextend the Federal Government's powers even more than they already are.
>>
File: 1469136847620.jpg (136KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
1469136847620.jpg
136KB, 600x594px
>>30923088
>Trump and Hillary are both fucking shit tier choices, and anyone who unironically votes for either one of them is another person signing a fucking death warrant for the constitution and everything it stands for, because both of them want to massively overextend the Federal Government's powers even more than they already are.

This.

Watch out, the tumpistas are expert memers. Hope you like 13 replies calling you a "cuck"
>>
>>30922518
559er, eh? I'm gonna try to get out and sign before work, I'm just gonna go to my closest FLGS. Don't have any guns myself, but I want to in the near future and the current laws just make things difficult right now, but later they'll just impose further restrictions and eventually try confiscation. All of which, in my very basic understanding of the 2nd Amendment is not "kosher", of course, I didn't fail 8th grade English.

On another note Moonbeam shouldn't have been elected for a 3rd term after getting impeached in his 2nd, but fucking millennials didn't know about that and reelected him like 10-15 years later. This whole fucking state needs to have the legislature impeached at every level and start over.
>>
>>30923088
Who would you suggest, Johnson? Stein? Someone else that doesn't remotely have a chance at getting elected this go around?

Just curious.

Also, friendly reminder here that Taxation is Theft.
>>
>>30923088
>>30923035
You faggots are honestly delusional if you think that Trump doesn't have a larger, more passionate voterbase than shillary does. He's going to win, even Michael Moore admits it.
>>
>>30923150
>which flavor of anti gun do you want?
I'll take trump who might fuck us over instead of a guaranteed fucking. All shit choices but for me I think trump might be the best choice.
>>
>>30923154

More proof of this is Brexit, the shy voter pool is huge.
>>
>>30922518
Good luck you poor poor people. Cant imagine living in a shit tier state like commiefornia.
>>
>>30923167
That was the answer I expected, desu.

All the good options got knocked out early or didn't run. I don't like some things about Trump, but I know this, he's making the establishment squirm and we cannot afford any current known quantity in office. I'll take my chances with the unknown quantity who may end up unfucking the situation over someone I know will do jack shit or worse.
>>
>>30923202
This too, Britain is far more cucked then we'll ever be and they still managed to leave the European Union. We can get Trump elected pretty easily, all the core GOP voters are going to begrudgingly vote for him on top of all the younger folks that were invigorated by Trump who've never voted before. Hillary already ran, and her turn-out was abysmal. Trump's turn out, at least by GOP standards is going to be absolutely unprecedented.
>>
>>30923229
The last time there was a turnout like this for the GOP was when Ronald Reagan was elected after Peanuts. The voterbase was just so fed up with Peanuts shit that fucking California turned Red.
>>
>>30923258
The libs are shaking in their fucking boots (or high heels, or whatever the fuck libs wear) anon, do you remember this level of insistence that Romney was polling properly? They know Hillary is as charming as a bag of bricks and that they're not going to get anywhere near the turnout they got for Obama.

Bernie was what really sealed the deal though, he provided the fracture in the democratic party that the GOP has needed for almost a decade.
>>
File: 1468880857700.jpg (60KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468880857700.jpg
60KB, 540x400px
Alright first your state is mostly beaners, beaners dont vote. Your fight is mostly white on white, and farnkly your just about outnumberd. Appeal to the beaners, they like to hunt, they belive in home defence, and are also gun enthusiest. Put your differences aside for this one plight. They will vote for whoever treats them nice. Now get off your asses and get to work!
>>
>>30923271
Yeah, Bernie was a blessing in disguise. I really do almost feel bad for the Bernouts, almost.

I hardly remember anything about Romney, or McCain for that matter.
>>
>>30923321
Emphisis on the "THEY LIKE TO HUNT!" Ive rarely met a latino that doesnt have a hunting rifle. And the do like to hunt whether its rabbit, deer, or each other.
>>
>>30922995
lol
>>
>>30923154
>>30923202
>>30923229
>>30923258
>>30923271

Trump is fucked, 89% chance hilldog wins

>not knowing about fivethirtyeight
>not trusting the most accurate mathematical projection system the U.S. has ever seen
>>
>>30922995

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-polls-arent-skewed-trump-really-is-losing-badly/

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now
>>
>>30924120
>>30924170
>Fivethiertyeight is owned by ESPN and Nate Silver
>Nate Silver describes himself as "half-jewish"
>Trusting the (((Mainstream Media)))
>ever
>>
>>30924120
Listen. We didn't get to the moon on math. We got to the moon by being badass Americans.
>>
>>30924232

So we should trust Alex Jones and the fever-dream rantings of some random right-wing blogger?
>>
>>30924247

kek
>>
>>30924248
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/black-or-white
Bait harder.
>>
>>30924270

http://www.vox.com/2016/8/8/12404526/donald-trump-national-security-letter?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2016/08/09/daily-202-why-some-republican-politicians-are-really-coming-out-against-trump/57a94085cd249a7e29d0cf87/

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-former-cia-officer-anti-trump-1470674413-htmlstory.html

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/meet-the-republicans-speaking-out-against-trump
>>
>>30924120
>fivethirtyeight
>gave trump a 2% chance of winning the primaries
>assured the media that Trump would eventually putter out
>>
>>30924351

>implying primaries are the same as a general election
>>
>>30924232
Yeah PECOTA says (((ryan braum))) and (((sam fuld))) are going to be the best players in baseball every year too right?

>>>/pol/

>>30924247
Requesting the picture of the redneck that says i told that teachin leady only letters i need to know are u s and a

>>30924351
Projection systems have trends, the later it went into primaries it showed trump at a 99% chance to win, you're cherrypicking.
>>
>>30922555
Fuck off stay in your shithole.

You created the problem, you fix it.
>>
>>30923088
>bullying the people -I- dislike
Maybe they need to be reminded of their place since they claim to be citizens of this country but they seem to be hell-bent on destroying it.

Sometimes the iron bitchslap of reality is necessary to put things back in order.
>>
>>30922518
OP what the hell is this? Give more context. I looked up locations and all I got was lgs
>>
>>30922518
Does this shit only last a day. I have work that day but I'm willing to call off just to vote if it's only for one day
>>
>>30923229
>This too, Britain is far more cucked then we'll ever be and they still managed to leave the European Union.

Britain's not going to leave... they're all quaking in their boots about actually leaving the EU
>>
>>30923117
>don't vote for either party!
>that way you can spend their entire term looking down your nose at everyone around you and smuggly say "well I didn't vote for them"
>if I say both sides sucke then everyone will know that I am above politics and therefore smarter then them.

You faggots disgust me, yeah both sides suck but you and I both know we live in a two party system, for fuck's sake it's all you idiots bitch about every 4 years. This election is different, 2-3 SCOTUS judges are on the line and all the SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED you spam on a Honduran fingerprinting forum won't change the fact that they will determine what the 2nd ammendment means. By all means vote your conscience, but don't you dare blame anybody else when your fringe third party candidate doesn't get into office and Hillary stacks the court with anti-guns who remove everyone's rights.
>>
>>30924313
>Vox
>Washington post
>MSNBC
>LA times

You forgot CNN
>>
pls stay out of WA, we are already getting fucked by cafags. Don't need anymore
>>
>>30922943
> Shits up California
> Allows lib fucks to shit up Washington
> Plans to move east

Da fuck outta Idaho. We're not hip to that shit. Just keep moving.
>>
>>30924420
Are you trying to correct the record
>>
>>30924565
Locations that will host a petition table

If your LGS is hosting just go sign starting the 12th
>>
>>30924631
We have 45 days starting the 12th, idk if each table will field that long, check with the closest dot on the map to you
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
RISE FROM PAGE 9!
>>
Bumping.
I'm gonna save this post format and repost if/when the thread dies if I'm not beaten to it.
>>
>>30922518
You're better off joining or supporting a lawsuit.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.