[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fellow Americucks, tell us about the gun culture in your state.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 57

File: 1470355080155.jpg (54KB, 958x660px) Image search: [Google]
1470355080155.jpg
54KB, 958x660px
Fellow Americucks, tell us about the gun culture in your state.
>>
>>30914618
>Indiana

Pretty good, to be quite honest. Most gun-owners live out in the boonies, so we either have land to shoot on, or know somebody who does. Also most gun stores around here are bros. Ammunition is reasonably priced compared to the rest of the country, and I've found cheap milsurp at nearly every gunshow I've visited recently.
>>
>florida

Bretty based, open carry soon, and campus carry in a few years
>>
>>30914618

>Idaho

Guns are the culture.
>>
>>30914618
>New York

What gun culture?
>>
>>30914670
>texas
its shit
>>
>Texas
6 shooters and fudd shit with tacticool sprinkled on top
>>
>>30914618
>missouri

Bolt actions and pump shotguns everywhere and a lot of CC.
>>
>>30914618
>Oklahoma
>Trailer park glock mods and tacticooled lever actions
>Land of Bubba
>>
>colorado

based mountain terrain, choice of big-ish city v total rural utopia, dude weed lmao, 15 round mags give me a CANT WAKE UP but i think theyre gonna repeal that soon

8/10 would live again
>>
>>30914618
Florida fag here who lives near Gainesville.
>mixture of retired people, rednecks and college kids
>I live out in the country
>I can walk outside on holidays with fireworks involved and mag dump with my neighbors yelling America or chanting USA afterwards
>know quite a few people who CC
>cops (for the most part) are gun friendly and support people owning them
>majority of people aren't freaked out if you mention you own guns
The only thing we don't have is OC, but I'm sure that will change soon
>>
File: BiBJA0gIQAApmjh.jpg (30KB, 599x400px) Image search: [Google]
BiBJA0gIQAApmjh.jpg
30KB, 599x400px
>>30914618

>california

Pic related
>>
>Connecticut

Some cuck shot a bunch of kids so our Governor made a million people criminals through an unconstitutional act
Prior to this 1/3rd of the Firearms in the Western World were manufactured here at a point, there was tons of history and plenty of people had guns of all sorts.
The pseudo-AWB laws werent great but they were a fair sight better than MA and NYs. It was hard to shoot here, harder to hunt, but it wasn't horrible.
Now?
I feel like a criminal for owning a gun and like I walk a fine line every time I go to a range.
>>
>>30914618
>South Carolina
I was reminded to vote for Trump by the only other guy at the range. Last thing he said to me before he left was "white power".
>>
>>30914684
Too bad that faggot of a governor, Nixon, vetoed constitutional carry.
>>
>NJ
The culture is fudds and people angry they live in NJ. At least Christie stopped the flow of state workers to nearby based PA so the cuckholdry will be contained to here.

It's okay. I can take it.
>>
File: PANO_20160319_132942.jpg (871KB, 616x2032px) Image search: [Google]
PANO_20160319_132942.jpg
871KB, 616x2032px
It's pretty based in based Utah. Campus carry and all.

Plus pic related is only a 20 min drive and 3 mile hike from densely populated area. 30 min is the max amout of time it takes to go from innacity to innanature.

Why aren't you here? The Mormons and Mexicans keep to themselves.
>>
>>30914693

You mean you need a gun to bring a chick to your bedroom for some shaggin'?
>>
File: image.jpg (187KB, 959x771px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187KB, 959x771px
>Georgia

Guns everywhere. According to the Atlanta Journal Constitution that's a law that passed a couple of years ago. Governor vetoed campus carry because he has no balls, but we'll see if he can do it again since he wants to pass an education bill before he's out.

Everybody has guns. Fudds are dying out. Gun shops everywhere and there's usually a good one within a short drive.

Fuck Atlanta.
>>
>>30914743
>The Mormons and Mexicans keep to themselves.
And as long as you do the same you are welcome to stay. I am so sick of all the "WAAH WAAH MORMONS", why do you think this state is so based? Arizona? Idaho? It's because of the large Mormon community. Learn to live with us and the byproduct is more freedom than you can ever imagine.
>>
>>30914706
That's exactly what I expect from Worst Carolina. At least you guys FINALLY unfucked out of state permits.
>>
>>30914713
I was pissed.
>>
File: Green-Star-Map-05-Feb-14.png (165KB, 1173x695px) Image search: [Google]
Green-Star-Map-05-Feb-14.png
165KB, 1173x695px
>>30914618
It is a tale of two states. One has a strong gun culture, a proud tradition of usage, and supports the second amendment. The other has no gun culture, a tradition of criminal usage, and is convinced that only the violent, racist police forces should have guns.

Depending on where you are you'll find a virtually shall issue state with amazing hunting opportunities and plenty of places to shoot or you'll find a virtually never issue state that registers your long arms, prohibits their use, and apparently sends the cops out to perform Britain-style random inspections to make certain you are following laws already ruled unconstitutional.

The Second Amendment is but one of many highly polarizing issue that rips this state apart dividing rurals from urbans, rich from the poor, working class from intelligentsia, and informed from partially weapons trained.

And the election is only going to make it worse, because Upstate knows no president, save the King of the Deal whose name is Trump.
>>
>>30914745
More like he's in for a pounding.
>>
>>30914719

>NJ

I don't think I can take it. I've been waiting nearly 5 months for my pistol purchase permit.
>>
>>30914743
Is there a place with jobs? Trees are something I guess I could live without.

I hate this cuck state and am now a single issue voter based on guns so I will never cuck the place up if I ever decide to vote.

>>30914778
I always get the feeling that Mormons would skin me for a couple cans of beans if it ever SHTF but I guess I can count on that not happening in my lifetime, peacetime Mormons seem alright.
>>
>South Carolina

Its pretty good. Most of the white folks I know own multiple firearms. Several own more than one AR platform weapon, but I am not sure why I need more than one. I have an FN 15 Carbine, and it serves my needs well enough.
>>
File: 1466473237854.gif (4MB, 615x346px) Image search: [Google]
1466473237854.gif
4MB, 615x346px
>>30914702
Sandy Hook was a national tragedy, one that was quite disheartening, so I am able to understand the anti-gun rhetoric that subsequently ensued. But I don't think Americans should ever willingly chose to give up their second amendments rights. If mass shootings are the price we have to pay for bearing arms, then I am perfectly okay with that. Sometimes freedom comes at a cost.
>>
>>30914804
Do you need an FIOD to have a pistol or just transport it? An uncle passed in VA and my aunt is pretty based about keeping a couple of his guns but want to know if I'd get fucked for possession.
>>
File: born to feel.jpg (3KB, 94x125px) Image search: [Google]
born to feel.jpg
3KB, 94x125px
>California

Going the way of the Dodo bird....effective ban of the sale of semi auto rifles that have detachable magazines by January 1st, grandfathered in mags over 10 rounds now are a felony to posses, forced registration of remaining rifles capable of accepting detachable magazines, and forced to send a report to DOJ every time you purchase ammunition so they can track what you are buying.

Just fuck my shit up senpai...
>>
>>30914618
>Louisiana

We have Jerry Miculek

Nuff said
>>
>>30914785
Out of curiosity because I live in SC, what do you mean by "unfucked out of state permits."? Sorry if I sound retarded, I just don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>30914843
>>30914693
>tfw ajax is going to open a store soon
He's going to make it, right?
>>
>>30914804
>5 months
Jesus man, mine took me less than 3 weeks. What shitty county do you live in? (I'm in Passiac)
>>
>>30914618
>Misery
huntin'

self-defense in the urban areas

permissive and accepted in both regards
>>
NM.
We are the wild west that Arizona wishes to be.
Gun culture here is not a bunch of faggoty fanboy gun shirts and psuedo tough guys.
Everyone just has a few.
Can always find good deals at pawn shops because the employment situation here is spotty.
>>
>>30914857
SC allowing GA permits and GA allowing SC permits.

the states continue to get better at reciprocity for CWPs. Pretty soon we wont need SC and Utah permits.
>>
>>30914821
>implying it was willing
If only you knew how bad it really was...
>>
File: 1469141362680.jpg (40KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1469141362680.jpg
40KB, 550x512px
>>30914883
Oh, but I already do, anon, I already do.
>>
>>30914808
Utah country (where I'm at) is exploding. People with trades are needed BAD. I work for a construction supplier, and our contractors are constantly short handed. There are tons of tech jobs here as well.

Mormons have their own beans and would share them with you of you joined their compound during shtf. Mormons are team players in disaster situations, source: 2013 flooding in Calgary and vicinity that displaced a whole town of Mormons.

T. Mormon
>>
>>30914618
New Jersey. Nobody here has any knowledge of firearms whatsoever unless you actively seek them out in their natural habitat. The mass populace is deaf and doesn't want to learn. Everything is an assault rifle or assault pistol. Asked a person I worked with about the ban on xm855a1 due to the steel cored penetrator. He immediately sided with the uneducated appealing wing. When I explained that all it means is there is a rod of steel that makes the bullet a couple hairs heavier, he dismissed my explanation as if I had no idea what I was talking about.

This place is a shithole beyond epic proportion. Get out ASAP and let them get shot by criminals in their perfect no gun world.
>>
>>30914875
You're turning blue, either contain and eject the cancer or fuck off.

>the rural areas have great culture though!
Here's a tip, EVERY state with a rural area has great culture; New York has a great rural culture. Guess what happens when the tyranny of the masses in the cities who've never worked and are bussed in straight from Old Mexico starts grabbing hold of the legislator.
>>
>Georgia

We are one of the most heavily civilian armed states alongside SC, TX, and TN.

Half of the people I know have carry licenses.

90% of the people I know have a gun.
>>
Texas.

Pretty damn good.
>>
>Washington
Despite the incredible ass-pain about guns centered around Seattle, the rest of the state loves us some funs. Milsurp rifles sell quicker than holographic Japanese Pokémon cards in 1998, ARs and durr guns are everywhere, and CC (which covers loaded car-carry) is shall issue. National forests are free to shoot in. The big box stores stock nugget food, which says a lot about the kind of /k/ommandos around here.
>>
>>30914679
Yep, can agree, nothing to see in Texas.
But I heard California has AMAZINGLY BASED GUN RIGHTS.
Shit dude, I'm moving their in November when Hillary decides to destroy easily cucked states like Arizona or Florida.
>>
File: 0.gif (33KB, 673x505px) Image search: [Google]
0.gif
33KB, 673x505px
>>30914618
>Connecticut
I can only hold on to a few fudd weapons, that's it. Fuck these -literal- autistic shooters.
>>
>>30914954
Not him and I don't think Texas is shit but you kind of have middle of the road gun laws in regards to based states.
>>
>>30914859
After these laws probably not.

Who wants to stay instead of evacuating.

Trump is literally our only hope. Which is not really the surest thing.
>>
>>30914911
They are only blue because of hispanics.

No seriously. They are basically Maine as a more working class and rural state that just votes blue because of identity politics.
>>
>>30914967
Look in to the Ares SCR.
>then get a proper uncucked AR upper and a bunch of 30 rounders on a trip to New Hampshire
>>
>>30914990
He knows full well where the tide is turning but chooses to stay and put his money where his mouth is, damn admirable of him. Also from what I can tell he does movie contracts and is aiming mainly for that so I guess he'll be fine in that regard.
>>
>>30914840
I think that is a question for more research, I can't definitively say. I think you need an FOID when you transport. In your case the transfer is a bit of a complication. Were the guns willed to you? If not I think you actually have to transfer them through a dealer, getting the FOID first, then a pistol purchaser permit to qualify.

>>30914861

I'm in one of those little boroughs of Bergen County. What's frustrating is how arbitrary this so obviously is. The PD told me it could be "3-6 months". When I got my FOID a few years ago it took 2 months, and a friend the next town over got his ID in 1 month. Then I hear of your relative good fortune and somebody in a thread a couple of weeks ago from Ringwood said they got their handgun permit back in a week!
>>
>>30914719
NJ

You silly willy, we don't have a gun culture!
>>
>>30915000
That's the problem, no amount of Republican pandering will ever appease those who vote along the identity lines. Clamping down might already be too late at this point, New Mexico might very well fall into California tier in the next couple years as Dems solidify their power.
>>
>>30915057
Our one hope is that Trump makes exile from the USA the punishment for aiding and abetting illegal aliens, and then deports/exiles 25+ million people.
>>
>>30914702
Connecticut here too, we can only hope we don't have another Dannel Malloy. The issue is a large portion of the population think it's a crime to support gun rights. I have family who used to work for winchester. Sucks how bad it's gotten,
>>
File: 1388857249240.png (15KB, 423x423px) Image search: [Google]
1388857249240.png
15KB, 423x423px
>>30914618
>filthy american government

My neighbor was so fucking pissed off when the '12 AWB was being considered. Well, everyone was pissed off.

But this guy was practically frothing at the mouth, and the majority of his firearms were muzzleloaders and a couple shitty pocket pistols.

I can't imagine what a few million, hell even 10 million pissed off Americans would do.
>>
>>30915055
>muh durr
>muh reloading
>muh online ammo sales
From what I can gather that's about it.

>>30915049
>all these jerseyfags
Where do you shoot? Recently became hasguns and all ranges are either indoors or have shitty reviews.
>>
>>30914644
I'm also in Indiana. Gun rights are healthy and strong.
Don't really know about gun culture, I just have my guns and go shoot them when I feel the need, don't really associate with anyone besides people who are friends who also like guns.
>>
>>30914970
>Middle of the road
Sorry?
I'd consider something like 15 round mag cap middle of the road or something like mass that stops you from ordering ammo from out of state as middle of the road.
>>
>>30914857
SC lacked reciprocity with several other states because they refused to accept the other states permits. One of the big ones was GA, who's reciprocity statute is to accept any from states that accept there's. SC didn't like that GA has no training requirement. GA and one or two others are now valid in SC despite not meeting that requirement for SC to honor it.
>>
>>30915117
I said compared to other based states, You have to compete with Arizona and Utah and you kind of fall short there. there's like two dozen states with similar gun laws and that's a good thing but it doesn't really distinguish you from the pack.
>>
>>30914618
OH reporting in.

Everything is A-okay here! Couple restrictions on hunting and then some on selling hand guns to people from MI but otherwise its nice.

The only thing to watch out for is C-Bus really but even there isn't so bad.
>>
>>30915109
In all likelihood, they wouldn't do anything. No ones going to risk their lives and their careers to pick up guns and scream "fuck the government."

And the ones who do won't actually do anything other than take over a bird sanctuary.
>>
>Wisconsin

No one here browses /k/
I have nobody to shoot with
>at least the laws are lax as fuck
>>
>>30914684
Not anymore. I think we have more ARs in this state now than any other firearm. We Missourians are the worst panic buyers
>>
File: 1469142786174.jpg (50KB, 679x428px) Image search: [Google]
1469142786174.jpg
50KB, 679x428px
>Texas
As stated before good but not great laws. Open carry is legal now in public places but to many it's kind of a meh issue.
Gun culture is very fudd-based, but just about everyone is pro gun here. Despite being fuckhuge, there are very few innawoods places to shoot unless you live farr away from civilization, as the majority of the state is private land. As such, you either gotta pay for Fudd/10 ranges that are pretty meh, or ideally, get friends who have public land.

We may loose this though, as a SHIT LOAD of California hipster transplants are moving into the capital, and now Dallas. We may become Oregon 2.0 sooner than later.
>>
File: Flag_of_Arizona.svg.png (9KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Arizona.svg.png
9KB, 250x167px
>>30914618
even the liberals find rationale in gun ownership
>>
>>30914653
>open carry soon
proofs
>>
>Kentucky

I believe it was one of the most well-armed states in the US at one point. Not sure about the statistics now, but we still love our guns here. Some of the most liberal people I know still keep a gun around for home defense. Hunting is super popular, as we have lots of forest/mountain areas that are pretty

OC is constitutional, however if you're in an urban area you're better off getting a CC license so you don't draw attention to yourself.
>>
>>30914618
>Texas
Campus carry :^)
>>
>>30915113

Frankly I don't shoot. My father has a membership to Tenafly Rifle + Pistol Club, which I like well enough. He never uses the membership, and I wish I could take over it frankly. Maybe with that opportunity I'd see myself doing it a lot more often.
>>
File: Dicks NY.jpg (307KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Dicks NY.jpg
307KB, 1024x683px
>>30914670
Upstate NY's gun culture is nothing to scoff at
>>
>>30915266
Yall need to break off and blockade NYC from the water and the rest of the country.

>inb4 red team copypasta about habbenings 2.0
>>
>>30914618
>Texas

Fudds and rich kids with .50 BMG and LIFTID TRUGHS. State allows open carry of rifles and shotguns. Open or concealed carrying any other firearm -- other than to/from your property or vehicle -- requires permit.

Also, you can't carry any knife longer than 5.5" with you.
>>
>>30915113
Central Jersey Rifle and Pistol club is fantastic. Best outdoor range in Jersey. 300yd, 200yd 16 pistol pits, 24/7 indoor range...

Pretty awesome. It's in my hometown of Jackson (six flags for reference).
>>
>Oregon
Outside of leftist hellholes like Portland and Eugene it's pretty okay.
>>
>>30915213
Tfw when 22lr was almost a dollar a shot at one point.
>>
File: Poorfag gollege kid arsenal.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
Poorfag gollege kid arsenal.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>30915114
I'll be your friend, Anon.
>>
File: DSCF3964.jpg (4MB, 4288x3216px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF3964.jpg
4MB, 4288x3216px
>>30915196
I'm here browsing fellow Wisconsinite which county do you live in?
>>
>>30914670
oh please, outside the city and upstate I know plenty of gun owners and hunters as well.
>>
>>30915224
Don't forget your flag is from the Camp Perry Matches, which is neat.
>this trivia has been bought to you by InRangeâ„¢ TV

>>30915249
Oh shit, that is actually pretty close to me. But only have a shotgun at the moment...
>>30915309
Fuck that sounds-
>1hr10 min away
O-okay.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-06-20-17h57m19s425.png (1MB, 1920x804px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-06-20-17h57m19s425.png
1MB, 1920x804px
>>30915305
From a serious legislative standpoint, that's hardly possible, seeing how most state legislators are holed up in NYC and wouldn't vote themselves out of the state. Plus the SUNY college system gets a lot of funding from NYC's institutions. Cities like Buffalo and Syracuse would go belly-up if NYC were to separate from the state.
>>
>>30914644
>>30915114
Fellow Indiana Bro here. Gun culture is alive and very strong, even in the cities. I have yet to run into any who is anti. It pretty much seems like they either progun, or they don't care.

Also its nice that they loosened some of the absolute shit cartridge laws for hunting.
>>
>Pennsylvania

Surrounded on three sides by tyranny. It's true when people say PA is Philadelphia and Pittsburgh separatedo by Kentucky. I like in Philly for work, so gun culture is split between gangs, and folks looking for protection. Further North and West you get a lot more gun owners, and a huge hunting following. We have castle doctrine, stand your ground and fleeing felon laws, which are nice. Only buzz kill is all handgun sales have to have a form 4473. I wish our neighbors weren't cucked so bad.
>>
>>30914793
CA is basically the same situation, it never ceases to amaze me how polar opposite the gun rights issues can be. You go from San Francisco area politicians holding press conferences on "Ghost Guns" with thirty magazine clips and shoulder things that go up. To central valley towns where magpul stickers and NRA lifetime member shields are the most common for of vehicle decoration, and local LE blatantly refuses to enforce any of the state's horseshit laws.
>>
>>30915343

I've actually shot a shotgun in TRPC a few times, which was a crazy experience.
>>
>>30914903
That sounds amazing, don't have any training but seems like a good place to carpetbag out to for a laborer job and eventually go to school for it. This is a stupid question but how does one ask for a job in construction or something? I've had some under the table work but I kind of fell into that.
>>
>>30915352
>I have yet to run into any who is anti
This. Even our Libs are pro-gun. Though most Indiana liberals would seem like conservatives to liberals from other states.
>>
>>30915332
608 reporting in, even the most rabid of leftists here are at least hasgunz fudds
>>
>>30914689
>i think theyre gonna repeal that soon
not in the next 4 years at least
>>
File: Mighty Mo.png (803KB, 959x771px) Image search: [Google]
Mighty Mo.png
803KB, 959x771px
>>30914684
Tfw wanting to buy 22 for months now but fudds are still in full panic buy mode also bass pro sucks i wish we had cabela's instead
>>
>>30914670
Maybe not in NYC, I don't know; I avoid that shithole like AIDS...but here in WNY, the culture is fuckin' KICKIN' brother..
>>
>Northern Nevada

Everyone outside of the college campus loves guns. Even the beaners/nigs/liberals.

The fudds generally love AR's and Glocks as well as hunting rifles. That being said l, if you show up deer hunting with an AR-10 you will still get laughed at.

No one has any sympathy for the "ban this ban that because niggers are dying in Detroit" bullshit.

85% of the state is BLM land so you can go out shooting pretty much wherever you want. I shoot almost every weekend and I've never been to a range in my life.

I think we have a seriously lack of competitive leagues though, since no one ever goes to ranges or meets eachother.
>>
File: eee74687.jpg (125KB, 658x658px) Image search: [Google]
eee74687.jpg
125KB, 658x658px
FL

That feel when you know you're more likely to legally get away with murder than in any other state.
>>
File: Muh Missouri.png (1MB, 1250x834px) Image search: [Google]
Muh Missouri.png
1MB, 1250x834px
>>30915405
Here's an earlier one I have. Too bad for me I live in STL, and I am too much of a poorfag and nocar to be able to let my SKS run free.
>>
>>30915347
>legislative.
Oh right, from that perspective it would be difficult.

But if things were more...unstable politically....well it would sure be easy for any upstate 'civil defence' group to block access.
>>
>>30914909
That is one of the things that drives me the most nuts about living in Jersey. Most people will completely ignore my explanation because it goes against what media says.
>>
>>30915332
>>30915387
Green, but I'm in Eau Claire for the summer.

First time I've seen fellow wisconsinites on here.
>>
File: 1470427876111.jpg (17KB, 410x415px) Image search: [Google]
1470427876111.jpg
17KB, 410x415px
>>30915443
I am excited for the next midwest nuggetfest since i live in Jeff City and nuggetfest is hostes not 20 minutes from the capital.
>>
>>30914618
>NJ
So yeah. I have meet another gun owner. Once I think.
Then there is this thread happened and I have learned of more NJ fags then I thought existed. I think every NJ fag on /k/ has posted here already.
>>
>>30915405
Buy it online cheap, less then 10c a shot I find common.
>>
>>30914644
>>30915114
>>30915352
>>30915385
>>30915325
L A F A Y E T T E
>>
>>30914653
Wait you can't campus carry I'm florida yet? Whoops.
>>
/K/ansasbro here, life is bretty gud in the 913.

>no restrictions on in-state private sales
>NFA/Class III = good to go
>constitutional carry
>Ccw = shall sign, recip in surrounding states
>no mag caps or other retarded restrictions
>auto knives can play too

Feelsgoodman.jpeg
>>
>>30914618
>maryland
"I just watched an 80's action movie lets ban every gun i saw"
>>
>Montana
Everybody has a gun, very few people have anywhere to go shooting because all the land is owned by wealthy Californians and no state residents can afford any of their own, and the public land is in the process of getting sold off to more fucking Californians.
>>
>>30915872
come to based wyoming

lots of land 4 u
>>
>>30915872
Someone really needs to bring in the chemo on California. It's a fucking metastatic tumor
>>
>>30915878
Please do something to ban non-state-residents from buying and owning land there before it's too late. Don't end up like us.
>>
>>30915343
If you want to take the trip to CJRPC, I could bring you as a guest. Otherwise it's 600 + prorated dues for the year to join and 300/yr after that.

There's also trap/skeet pits that I've been looking for a buddy to use.

Pls come shoot with me fellow jerseycuck, you can shoot my mosin, AR, little badger and tokarev with me.
>>
>Maryland

Gun culture here is non existant but gun rights don't consistently come under attack like in CA. Most people, even the gun owners I've encountered, are consistently afraid of the scary black rifles, but arent calling for any further erosion of rights. The AWB of 2013 has people thinking all the scary guns are gone now even though AR's in HBAR configuration are still readily available and its a 20 min drive across the border for 30 round mags. There's a lot of old fudds but I've met less than 10 people under 30 who shoot.

Ignorance of the masses and our lawmakers is the greatest friend of gun rights in MD.
>>
>>30915049
>The PD told me it could be "3-6 months". When I got my FOID a few years ago it took 2 months, and a friend the next town over got his ID in 1 month. Then I hear of your relative good fortune and somebody in a thread a couple of weeks ago from Ringwood said they got their handgun permit back in a week!

Its state law that that process has to take <30 days.....
>>
>>30915966
This is true.

You can make a formal complaint to the NJ Attorney General's office if it takes longer.
>>
>>30914847
>this
Louisiana is based
>>
>>30915159
Keep thinking that if you like.

Defending the US constitution is a pretty goddamn good rallying cry.
>>
>>30915920
What county?
>>
>>30914618
>California
FUCKING HELL
>>
>>30914684
Floridian in Missouri for some temp-work.

Holy fuck its hot here. Much hotter than my native south Florida. Can't say much about the gun laws but good god it's hell here.
>>
File: 1383097851043.gif (3MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
1383097851043.gif
3MB, 260x195px
>>30915244
>Mfw when I walk in a Golden Coral and like 10 people are OC'ing discussing the best hunting spots in the county. Even the manager is CC'ing with a faint imprint on the side of waist.

Feels good to be in My Old Kentucky Home
>>
>>30916062
And it may only be a little bit less humid than in Florida as well. This heat and humidity here in MO is killing me
>>
>>30916062
Borderline identical laws minus open carry. Got a gun friend in Miami.
>>
>>30916080
Fuck this 95 degrees and 99% humidity.
>>
>>30916080
More humid. I'm sure of it. I wish I was here a different time of year, I'm sure it COULD be pretty

>but right now it isn't.

Arch is cool tho. Got to tourist that shit hard, except was pretty drunk.
>>
>>30915985
>You can make a formal complaint to the NJ Attorney General's office if it takes longer.

Will they actually do anything though?

I mean, this is the state where a typo on the FID application form can be considered a felony and question 28 exists. Would a letter from Evan Nappen to your local cop shop just be a better idea?
>>
>>30914644
I live in Illinois, buddy lives in Indiana. I was just remarking yesterday how silly it is that there are no booze laws but lots of fun laws here, and vice versa for Indiana.
>>
>>30916012
No American will go through with a political act that would cost him his job. It just won't happen. In America, work is more important than life itself.
>>
>>30914618
>Pennsylvania

No CC'ing till 21, which suck balls. Lucky I have a residence in Vermont, with constitutional carry, no ATF restrictions and the ability to buy firearms at any age with parental consent, and 16 without

VT still has some of the lowest instances of gun violence in the world too, imagine that.
>>
>>30916091
walking to the bus stop at the CWE to go to work sucked, despite living only a few blocks away from it.

>>30916099
This year it jumped from winter to summer in a matter of a couple of weeks. There was no spring, just an immediate jump from wearing coats and gloves to as little and light as possible
>>
>>30916102
I mean, if you've already been waiting might as well contact the NRA. In all seriousness, suing your local PD for, in essence, denying your rights as a law abiding citizen is enough to start something big.

Our state legislators just don't get it.. the Dems are just so fucking stupid as far as wanting to require gun shops to carry smart guns... which literally does nothing to curb violence. They're just picking at straws to make it harder for law abiding fellows like you and I to have fun.
>>
>>30916106
Have you somehow missed the entire homosexual marriage debate?
>>
>>30916102
Also, it couldn't hurt to try calling the AG's office.. they'll probably blow you off but it couldn't hurt to try.
>>
>>30916099
Check out the city musam and science center, shit is dope.
>>
File: IMG_0485.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0485.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>30916169
Wish I had enough time left here. Tomorrow's it, then its back to the jungle.
>>
File: Just.jpg (968KB, 1084x1027px) Image search: [Google]
Just.jpg
968KB, 1084x1027px
>>30914644
>mfw still waiting on constitutional carry
>>
>massivetwoshits
We now have literally the worst gun laws in the country, i need to get out of this shithole already
>>
>>30914618
>Washington
Even in Seattle, land of the butthurt soccer mom, it's still pretty decent. Plenty of great woods nearby to go inna and good stores. Only real issue is there's not much in the way of ranges, but who needs those when you've got forest?
>>
File: image.jpg (625KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
625KB, 1600x1200px
>Alaska
I don't want to make other state loose it with jealousy
>>
>>30915220
This so fucking hard
Austinfag reporting, this city is shit and soon the state will be shit as well. Fuck this calicancerous wave of vagrants and west coast yuppies.
>>
>>30916256
>live 4000 miles away from everyone else
>can't order ammo by mail
I never understood this about Alaska.
>>
>>30914618
>rhode island
It's shit tier, but at least it's not Uber Jew Shit Tier like NY, CT, and MA. Not as good as VT, ME or NH. No open carry, concealed carry is a joke (""""shall issue"''""), and waiting periods. But no license, registration, or ownership restrictions. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Like to move ASAP tho
>>
File: 1469504187203.png (155KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1469504187203.png
155KB, 500x375px
>>30915220
>>30915307
>>30915248
>>30914970
>>30914679
>>30914681
Laws =/= culture
Texas gun culture is probably the best around.
>>
>>30916282
See. Next it will be food cost 5000$.
>>
>>30916365
>no ranges
>no public land
>fudd forever
yeah texas is dogshit
>>
>>30915383
Show up to a job trailer and ask of they need a laborer. 50% gaurenteed to work
>>
>>30916375
I think Alaska's cool, I just genuinely don't understand that bit of state law. I'm planning on taking the ferry up from Washington and back as part of my next vacation.
>>
>>30915196
Fellow wis/k/onsin bro here. Polk county.
>>
Does anyone know how Portland, Oregon is like?
>>
>MN

Pretty okay I guess. The twin shitties are obviously pretty anti gun, but even the yuppie ass suburb I'm living in now has tons of hunters, sport shooters, and general outdoorsy people. Even the most lefty people I know are at least open to the idea of gun ownership.

Also, this is just my anecdotal observations, but that black dude with the CCW that got capped by the cops brought a lot of hardened libs that I know over to the idea of defensive gun ownership. If anything than to protect protect themselves from "the man".
>>
File: terrific.gif (1024KB, 184x141px) Image search: [Google]
terrific.gif
1024KB, 184x141px
>North Carolina
Healthy, prolific, and normally intelligent. Lots of ranges, lots of hunting, lots of machine guns. The only places you run into any kind of serious anti-gun issues is Raleigh/Durham and Chapel Hill because *boo-hoo children and campuses* The NRA and other activist groups are trying to get the purchase permit law repealed, but compared to what I see in other states it's a drop in the bucket. This is a "shall issue" state and the wait time is about 2 days for the permit, which enables you to walk into a store and buy anything and walk out with it.
>>
>Northeast PA

Heh, we're the south of the North. Most of the population owns a gun, a good chunk of people go hunting the first day of deer season - so much that HIGH SCHOOLS close and treat it like a national holiday.

No indoor gun ranges as far as I know though, all outdoor coal banks/hills/homemade ranges.
>>
>>30915966
I saw an audit done by one of the NJ gun rights groups that showed a less than 5% compliance with 30 day limit. And most of the complaint towns just barely complied.
>>
>Kansas

Best gun laws in the country.
>>
>>30916365
If you put it that way, NJ has a very tight gun culture. It has become an us vs the liberals in the state and even the fuddiest of gun owners will back a wet behind the ears newbie or mall ninja or kommando.
>>
I live in Massachusetts and guns are legal here but a lot of people think that guns and gun owners are scary and weird, especially around Boston. Once you get to the more rural parts of Mass then it might as well be the South in terms of guns and gun politics.
>>
>>30914618
>wisconsin
it's alright
>>
>>30916506
As for gun culture, i live in Lawrence, which is the hippie mecca of the Midwest. My town has plenty of gun owners, but the city does its best to keep gun stores/ranges from coming into town. Buying anything here sucks. Overpriced pawn shops for handguns guns, and Walmart and Dicks for ammo and durr rifles.

Topeka and KC have their fair share of shooting ranges. I usually shoot at Centerfire in Olathe. It's a great range.

Anywhere outside of Lawrence, this is gun nut USA.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1024x790px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1024x790px
>RI

Fudds, rednecks, hunters, veterans (old and recent), the occasional gangster type- who you see in stores

All sorts of guns, semi auto is legal, no magazine capacity limit. Almost impossible to get CCL unless you're LEO, security or work in a gun store

Most shooting happens on private property. That's where I usually shoot. There's a few indoor ranges buuut the one I went to had staff that is pretentious af. There's one DEM outdoor range, for handguns and non center fire rifles, and skeet shooting.

When you walk into a gun store, people are pretty bro-tier, if you don't act like you know everything they won't either, but they'll help you out. You're likely to hear Obama, Clinton, the dems. We're a blue state, but there's quite a few young liberals here who don't mind guns or are pro 2A. Theyre informed by liberal media though, so they are misinformed regardless
>>
>>30916418
>understand that bit of state law.
It has nothing to do with state law
>>
>>30916488
Did you read the Star Tribune Today?
Last gun shop in Minneapolis Closed.
>>
>>30916390
>public land
what are you, a commie ?
>>
>>30914903
So how's it feel to be a virgin and never drink coffee or tea?
>>
File: 1453610873331.jpg (122KB, 960x776px) Image search: [Google]
1453610873331.jpg
122KB, 960x776px
>>30914618
Kentucky likes guns.
>>
>>30916750
>thinking public land = commie

How fucking delusional are you, anon? Sounds like you be munching some sour grapes. Communist nations DEFINITELY don't let you shoot on public land like the US does (unless it's third world and they have no control over it kek)
>>
>>30916702
> reading the Red Star

Anyway, I want to say that's a shame, but if that's the store near lake street and Hennepin(I think?), then I'm torn, cause I remember their prices being atrocious, and having some pretty shit salesmen.
>>
>>30916813
>Massachusetts higher than Nebraska AND New Hampshire
>Hawaii at 45.1%
uh
I'm kind of skeptical?
>>
>>30916889
as someone who has lived in nebraska
I can confirm no one owns guns
>>
>>30916813
>tfw that map is not all dark purple.

Disgusting fucking liberals.

Maybe in 50 years in Trumps new freedom America.
>>
>>30916896
Whats wrong with Nebraska?

Your gun laws are great mostly (except for handgun permits).

Do you just not have hunting or public land to shoot on because flat?
>>
>Upper Peninsula of Michigan (might as well be a separate state)
Bretty good. Good mix of fudd and SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. OK hunting (nothing spectacular, mostly deer and bear). Gun and ammo selection is a mixed bag; you'll have to settle for Dunham's or other big-box dumps if you don't have a real gun store nearby.
>>
>>30916916
there are no ranges and no land that isn't owned by farmers
>>
>>30916925
How do you earn a living in the UP? Last time I drove through damn near the entire place was rotting away to nothing.
>>
>PA
No permit to buy
Permit to CC
No mag caps
No AWB
NFA allowed (dependent on county)
Can OC without permit
The only thing I can complain about is currently:
>no semi auto hunting
>limited supply in local shops
Makes me laugh, when I lived in NY every shop had at least 30+ handguns even if permits were a bitch to get. PA permits not required and most small shops around me have between 5-15 handguns, mostly Taurus shit with the rare HK or Colt.
>>
>>30916896
Huh, okay. Still, seeing MA that high and NH that low is weird. Last I checked the gun ownership rate in MA was about 12.5%.

I wonder if it's asking about number of people who own guns or number of households who own guns?
>>
>>30915383
Go to job trailer. Ask for work. That's how beaners do it. 13-15/hr
>>
File: life.jpg (33KB, 395x381px) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
33KB, 395x381px
>>30915887
>Californian here

Please launch the orbital strike already....gas is taxed extremely high with premium at $3.45 a gallon, property and income taxes are socialist level high, everybody hates or doesn't care about gun rights, the hispanics are overrunning everything and vote mainly for libcucks, and gun laws are fucking ridiculous
>>
>>30916900
Drumpf won't win
>>
>>30916024

Western howard
>>
>>30916934
You don't. It's an OK place to camp and/or retire, but actually living here isn't really worth it. Sault Sainte Marie (where I live) is a summer tourist trap/college town/border crossing, but that's about it.
>>
File: nc.jpg (180KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
nc.jpg
180KB, 1200x630px
>>30916493
Got a job patrolling hiking trails with muh FAL
Blowing rock 10/10
>>
>>30917053
That figures.
>>
>>30914618
>Wisconsin

Muh fudd rifle deerhunting. We love rifles and shotguns. But people are too liberal inna city
>>
>>30914689
It's not enforced/unenforceable though.
>>
>>30916932
Soooo where do y'all shoot then?
>>
>>30917046
feelsbadman
>>
>>30916390
>No ranges
>Texas
What part do you live in, anon?
>>
>>30916854
good God you have autism
>>
>>30917091
basically this

>closest outdoor public 100 yard+ range is in fucking Eagle
kill me
>>
>>30917046
I want to believe (I'm a single issue voter-guns).

Anything can happen so you never know.
>>
>>30916392
>>30917016
So just the trailer at the jobsite? I thought that was for the manager to do manager things in...
>>
>>30917107
no one shoots in nebraska
the only owned guns are for hunting

>>30917119
dfw
>>
>>30917091
Where in Wi you at bro? Polk county here.
>>
>>30916802
Married, don't care for coffee or tea.

Next question?
>>
>>30917139
....thats horrible.

Whats stopping you from buying a big ass property and shooting on your own land?
>>
>>30914618
>California

Something goes into the media, something unrelated is banned.
>>
>>30917139
>midlothian gun range
>dfw gun range
>Elm fork shooting range
>>
>>30917132
Yeah, if they need workers they'll start you on the spot.
>>
File: 1362618651544.png (79KB, 207x409px) Image search: [Google]
1362618651544.png
79KB, 207x409px
>>30917224
HA!

this also it will be in the local news for weeks if its gun related

still there's a festering pro gun movement underground
>>
>>30916896
fuck you, I own a gun. can confirm that outside of Omaha is all fudds, and inside Omaha is all liberal cucks though.
>>
>>30917036
Fellow Commiefornia misfit here. I second the orbital strike option. So sick of being represented by the witch faced life sucking whore Feinstein. Newsom is a menace to society as a whole. De Leon is an sjw cuck. And Governor Moonbeam is such a pushover for anything party line that he's given the backroom key to all the hard left cronies with instructions to just leave whatever proposals they want on his desk and he'll sign them without reading. This most recent pack of gun laws did everything to strip weapons from citizens and the only proposal to add a criminal punishment for firearm related crime was the one he vetoed.

The voices of the people who are willing to fight for this state are drowned out by the elitists living in their ivory tower housing communities surrounded by armed guards. I'd rather watch the whole state turned to slag before I'd raise my kids in their morally bankrupt world.
>Fingers crossed for the Republic of Jefferson
>>
>>30917223
Land is crazy expensive, especially in the eastern part where most people are, where it's all mostly center-pivot irrigated or on the aquifer.
>>
>>30917279
yeah you're one of the only ones
>>
>>30917257
>still there's a festering pro gun movement underground

Most of it are disgruntled service members and people who can't move away because they bought a house there or something along those lines.
>>
>>30917231
all of these are hours away and have cucked rules
>>
File: correct guide.jpg (36KB, 480x349px) Image search: [Google]
correct guide.jpg
36KB, 480x349px
>>30917139
>DFW
Nigga what? I live there too and there are SEVERAL ranges in the immediate area of the metroplex.

>Gibson's outdoor shooting post:
Just East of Mesquite over by the airport, run by fudds who don't allow shotguns, rapid fire, or shooting from other than the bench. Shooting out to 200 yards (although its extra for anything further than 100). Nice folks and usually not packed.

>Targetmaster
Indoor range Just off of Jupiter and Miller in, I guess East Dallas/Garland. Can't use any steel-core ammunition (Gibson's is your only bet if using milsurp/slav weapons unfortunately) and the rifle range only goes out to 50 yards, 25 for pistol and shotgun. It's usually pretty crowded, but there are always booths open. At 18 bucks a day, its a little more expensive than Gibsons (15 after first visit), but its open till 9 so you can practice pistol shooting after work (my only real reason for going, aside from a variety of rentals available when I bring /k/onverts) Also a gunstore, and a tad bit overpriced.
>Garland Public Shooting Range
Located in Northeast garland, I havent been to this range yet, but from what I can piece together, it's got some good areas for clay shooting, has regular pistol classes, and I think, some decent facilities for rifle practice.

There's another one off of I-30 and 635, but its just a pistol range, mainly tailored for test firing guns from the gunstore next door as a courtesy. Usually find interesting used stuff there, albeit tailored to poorfags).

Tldr, there are ranges, just no GOOD ranges. Find a friend who owns land and go shooting with them.
>>
>>30917340
>gibson
multiple hours away
>targetmaster
indoor
>garland
hours away, cucked to hell
>>
>>30916916
Handgun permits only apply within Omaha municipal areas in like 3 counties, and even then there are at least 3 indoor ranges in the city, with a new one opening this week.
The biggest thing is almost all the population is in a very small area in the eastern part of the state, where there's no BLM land, and it's too flat to do much with anyway. Also, we don't have campus carry or castle law, so most people don't have guns for CCW or self-defense
>>
>>30915224
Based Apache Junction reporting in
>that 2 shot rule though
>>
File: image.jpg (565KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
565KB, 1600x1200px
>Alaska

Only person that if met that didn't own a gun was a Jewish guy from New Jersey. Even the Hillary crowd is pro gun here. BUT the FUDD is strong in this state, and prices are almost always jacked up. Hunting has suffered in the last few years, lots more game in the lower 48.

I give it a 8/10
>>
>>30914954
>easily cucked state
>AZ

Pick one.
>>
>>30914954
If California has texas beat in gun rights, we're fucked.
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 640x407px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 640x407px
>>30916813
>AK
>62%

Oh if only they knew
>>
>>30914688
This
>>
File: tumblr_n21mfiDhcE1rfwfq9o1_400.png (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n21mfiDhcE1rfwfq9o1_400.png
22KB, 400x400px
>>30915333
Technically anything across a bridge is the upstate. I live in the Lower Hudson Valley and it's shit here. I'm working on getting my pistol license right now and it's been about 6 months.

I'd leave this fucking state in a heartbeat if the old lady's job didn't pay what it does.
>>
>>30914618
Lots of people love guns, but range availability sucks.
>>
>>30917461
Think of how many illegals are in Arizona. Now imagine all of them getting citizenship within Hillary's first hundred days of office because she's promised to do so.
>>
>>30914719
>has guns
>lives in NJ
I feel feel you comrade. Up by the water gap people are pretty accepting
>>
>>30915405
ammofast has a shitton of 22lr.
>>
>>30914719
>once said i was a gun owner at work
>"omg anon why do you need guns"
>told them "I like to shoot them, It's something i do with my dad, I like the mechanics"
>silence
>>
>>30917365
How far is the drive to the West parts which hopefully have more shooting spots?

Like 3 hours or something?
>>
>>30917554
You're assuming that illegal immegrants don't want guns.
>>
>>30916457
Minnesotan but I work in Polk county. Are there any good ranges I can head to after work?
>>
File: boggy head.png (252KB, 820x444px) Image search: [Google]
boggy head.png
252KB, 820x444px
>>30917543
South and North Carolina you can pretty much just find some woods or swamp. Hell north of Charleston you can go to pic related.
>>
>>30917590
Same here, though everyone I work with knows I'm a hillbilly and former active duty so no one really thinks twice. I fucking hate the Northeast.
>>
>>30914934

I'm in Lake Forest Park right now, looking to move up to Marysville for cheaper living and more space to shoot
>>
>>30917554
>>30917602
also assuming the illegals don't know the rest of us pack. Illegals rarely fuck with us, it's tweekers and overflow niggers from illinois and commifornia
>>
File: NE_constitution.png (605KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
NE_constitution.png
605KB, 800x700px
>>30917596
Depends on how far you consider "west". From Omaha to center of the state (Halsey) is 4 hours, but to the Sandhills (hilly, sandy, and even fewer trees than people) just call it 5 to be safe. I-80 can take you to the CO border, which is like 6-7, or you can swing up to the far western part of the state (kinda rocky/innabrush, look up Scottsbluff national monument), to WY or almost MT, which is 8.
That said, if you know people with farmland/ranch land in any part of the state, it's just a matter of how far you're willing to drive. I have family-owned land about 90 minutes NW of Omaha.
>>
>>30915797
Other end of the state but agreed Life is pretty good. Weather can be miserable but it keeps helps keep implants from other states out.
>>
File: remote.jpg (51KB, 848x477px) Image search: [Google]
remote.jpg
51KB, 848x477px
>>30914618
>Maine

FUCK OFF NEW YORK/ MASSHOLES!

Other than that, things are rosy! Tons of deer, woods and we got constitutional carry not too long ago.
>>
>>30914954
Apparently other dimensions have 4chan too.

How's it going Bizarro-anon?

Did Robo-Reagan turn California into its own terraformed artificial floating continent filled to the brim with billions of ultra conservative and pure blood aryans and nordic whites all heavily armed to the teeth with antimatter assault rifles made from HK at bargin prices.
>>
>>30914814
Hell yeah summervillian here.
>>
File: 1461693293031.jpg (631KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1461693293031.jpg
631KB, 1200x1600px
>>30917775
>tfw somebody posts your OC

Hello fellow Nebras/k/an.

I go shooting out in Tecumseh on farmland that belongs to a really good family friend. Otherwise I've gotten away with shooting on a few WMAs here and there. There's also the Eastern Nebraska Gun Club in Louisville. I think it has a 600 yard range along with a ton of other pistol ranges and whatnot. I really wish there was more public land in eastern NE. Every once in a while I contemplate packing up my shit and moving out to South Dakota or Wyoming.
>>
>>30917602
They want guns to get rid of you gringos
>>
>>30914644
Just moved back to based Indiana, it's bretty darn gud. Indy isn't even that full of anti-fun libcucks, Bloomington is the only place where just about everyone is anti, but most people don't even live there more than four years.
>>
>>30916482
I live in Beaverton (a Portland suburb).

Multnomah County is host to Portland proper, but Beaverton is located in Washington County, a much friendlier place to gun owners and gun ownership in general, expedience of CCW issuance for example. But other than that Portland is a pretty relaxed place on the whole.

It's not perfect however and I can give you some particulars if you're interested. But on the whole it's really comfy here, especially in the autumn and winter.
>>
>>30917775
Well as a commiefornian tumor
(moved there for a job for 12 years) I'm used to driving like 6-7 hours to get between cities in the stupidly huge state.

So that doesn't sound too bad to me. Do you know how far decent public shooting spots are and where they are, and do you ever go to other states since you are already near the border?

Sorry for asking but my company might move me there if I ask nice. Hence my insistance of asking all these questions.
>>
>>30917107
>>30916932
Y'all need to shoot the cattle and farmers and take the land back
>>
>>30917815
Fuck yeah Green Wave!
>>
>>30915420
>Northern Nevada
My brother of separate birth. Renofag here.
Although I've been seeing the population of diehard liberals grow lately, it's still nowhere near as bad as California or New York.
>>
>>30915872
Purge the Californians and reclaim the Big Sky Country.
>>
>>30917740
first person i've seen anywhere on 4chan living in lake forest park
>>
>>30915113
I just go to a public range at wierd times so that its not too crowded.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 568x574px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 568x574px
>>30915872
Have a friend in Troy. Commiefornian lawyer bought property adjacent to his. Friend built ne cabin, asked neighbor for right of way for power line. Asshole said no. Next spring creek washes out assholes driveway stranding his vacation house complete with car in garage. Asshole comes begging with check in hand for right of way to access property. I could hear the "fuck you" all the way in Ohio.
>>
>>30916256
Also Alaska here. We can do anything. Every no shooting sign I've seen has bullet holes in it. We do have to rely on stores for ammo, which is lame, but anyone who wants to conceal, or open carry can do so without filling out any paperwork. Lots of places to make private sales, too.

All that said, fuck off. Don't come here. It's great because you faggots stay in your own shitholes.
>>
>>30917054
My envy is palpable. Any reason you chose a FAL for that job?
>>
>>30917876
No worries, it's a great state to live even if there isn't an abundance of public land to shoot on.

To be honest, I just got into shooting about a year ago and haven't spent any time looking for public land because I live in town. The Nebraska Public Access Atlas has a list of anywhere statewide that's open to hunting, so I guess that might be useful to you:
http://digital.outdoornebraska.gov/i/554204-public-access-atlas-2015
I don't go to other states to shoot, although I have family in every eastern-bordering state. Might be something to look into though. You could always make friends with someone who owns land and shoot with them as well; that's what most people do I guess.
>>
>>30917050

Pretty good in Montgomery
>>
>>30914618
>West Virginia

at the range with AK:
>that one-a them thar "salt rifles"? whatchu gonna do with that thing? blow a dang deer all to hell if ya tried to hunt withit.

I know non-fudds exist. I just haven't found them yet.
>>
>>30917864
Another Cornhus/k/er!

It seems like the best bet for shooting around here is just making friends with somebody who owns land. Otherwise outside of Omaha/Lincoln you're pretty much fucked for ranges.
>>
File: Hunter-.308.jpg (530KB, 1010x770px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter-.308.jpg
530KB, 1010x770px
>>30917796

Bruh make sure you vote so they don't make private sales require background checks in November. Even if I didn't care about the presidential race id still show up just to vote that down.
>>
>>30916854
Anything other private ownership is a step towards communist authoritarianism. Eat shit, commie.
>>
>>30917541
Sucks for you, I'm in Dutchess and the Sherriff won't even issue non-carry permits.

That said every department is completely overwhelmed by permit applications these days because everyone is applying.
>>
>>30914713
Based veto override session begins September 14th. Nixon should get BTFO.
>>
>Texas

Yeehaw blam blam
>>
>>30915113
Range 14 near Maguire/Dix Joint Military Installation. Cucktacular as fuck, but better than the last range I went to where you were only allowed 5 shots in a magazine and 1 bullet per 5 seconds. Went there with new AR and the need for speed and got screwed with more fine print than a Lawyer's office.
>>
>>30917797
Reagan?
What?
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 240x200px
>>30914618
>tell us about the gun culture in your state
no será infringido
>>
>>30914689
>>30915396
>>30917097
And that's what matters, everyone. So many sheriffs have refused to even consider enforcing the ban. I could go up to Wyoming and buy magazines. If anyone asks, I had them before the ban.

That is, if I could afford a FAL.
>>
>>30914689
ayy Coloradbro
>>
>>30919660
Now let us drink fine microbrew and mock the easterners as they discuss their "mountains."
>>
>>30914778
Let me buy real goddamn beer in bars and I'll concede your point.
>>
File: 1466293417499.jpg (2MB, 3200x2099px) Image search: [Google]
1466293417499.jpg
2MB, 3200x2099px
>>
>>30915109
>I can't imagine what a few million, hell even 10 million pissed off Americans would do.
Approximately nothing, like with the first AWB. /k/ommandos tend to be annoyingly oblivious to that fact. We're a pretty wealthy, pretty developed, and very heavily policed country - there isn't going to be an anarchic uprising over mag size limits.
>>
File: 1466488553627.png (248KB, 1132x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1466488553627.png
248KB, 1132x1000px
>>30914618
>Alabama
Great desu. I just wish there were less meth abusing inbreds and coke dealing apes abusing it.
>>
>>30915117
>middle of the road
>Mass.
Massachusetts is one of the three or four weakest states for gun rights (see also CA, CT, MD).
>>
File: west virginia.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
west virginia.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>West Virginia
bretty good
>>
>>30920081
/k/ generally seems to be in agreement that nothing is going to happen until confiscation is a thing.
>>
>>30920081
>Approximately nothing
Alaska's HB69

Exempts firearms, firearm accessories, and ammunition possessed in Alaska from any federal firearm regulation, whereas current law only exempts firearms manufactured in the state (Sec. 2).

Authorizes the state attorney general to defend any citizen of Alaska who is prosecuted by the United States government in regards to federal law that regulates firearms (Sec. 4).

Classifies the enforcement of any federal law that restricts firearms in the following ways as a Class C felony (Sec. 5): Limits the ownership of a semi-automatic firearm or firearm magazine; or Requires the registration of a firearm, firearm accessory, or magazine.
>>
File: 1437873259000.gif (166KB, 600x534px) Image search: [Google]
1437873259000.gif
166KB, 600x534px
>>30917179
Hory shet I live in Barron but operate in Northern Polk mainly good to see another /k/omrade in the area
>>
File: 1465617946564.jpg (108KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
1465617946564.jpg
108KB, 1280x842px
>>30917281
It really sucks man...My parents and all their clients, friends, and relatives all are part of the super rich socialist society and hate guns and vote democrat every time. They all think nobody needs a gun and that only the military, police, and the guys outside their houses and housing complexes guarding them need guns. I can't wait to get the fuck out of this socialist piece of shit state and move some where else.

I'm going to be going to school in Washington and the gun laws seem pretty great compared to California so I'm happy about that at least
>>
File: Olga.jpg (2MB, 4608x3440px) Image search: [Google]
Olga.jpg
2MB, 4608x3440px
>>30917620
There are alot of ranges in Barron County, Arland is my favorite though seen a bunch of dudes with an SMLE and an M39 when I was taking my Mosin out they wanted to steal my melons I brought
Pic Related its that sexy bitch
>>
File: currentgear.jpg (217KB, 954x1136px) Image search: [Google]
currentgear.jpg
217KB, 954x1136px
>>30914767
Fellow GA bros where you all at? Statesboro here
>>
File: Minnesota_state_flag_1.jpg (970KB, 1545x2523px) Image search: [Google]
Minnesota_state_flag_1.jpg
970KB, 1545x2523px
>>30914618
>Fellow Americucks, tell us about the gun culture in your state.

Anything goes, but I'm sure we could turn into Cali in a fucking instant. The only thing that gives me hope is that a fuckload of guys in my high school graduating class grew up as hunters, either durr or birds.

The local Man Store (Mill's Fleet Farm) sells a lot of 'scary'-style semi-auto rifles though, so that must mean something. The AR's and AK's and others are easily found and appear to be moving constantly.

Used to not allow suppressors, but we recently got those. Also we're amazingly a shall-issue C&C state.
>>
>>30914618

North Carolina.

About 1/3 of gun owners have fudd guns,1/3 have tactical/defensive firearms and milsurp, the remaining third have competition guns, like highly customized bolt guns and pistols.
>>
>>30916482
It's full that what it is. Now fuck off
>>
File: ala_gun_collectors_category.jpg (20KB, 250x192px) Image search: [Google]
ala_gun_collectors_category.jpg
20KB, 250x192px
>>30920087
Same senpai, I'm so glad our laws are chill. There's also plenty of friendly people with private land that share it with friends in my area.
>>
>>30920589
>but I'm sure we could turn into Cali in a fucking instant.
I feel it, bro. I grew up there (20+ years)

Was in Cali for a couple years, now in CO.

I kinda want to move to Nevada or Wyoming. But it's not in the cards at the moment.
>>
> Iowa

Most of the people I know have some sort of shotgun for hunting deer since you can't use a high-powered rifle to hunt game in all but a select few places here. It's a pain in the ass but we get by. Other than that most will own a few .22s for plinking or small game like squirrels. And a few own a large calibur rifle for shits and giggles to take out a shoot every once in a while.

Most NFA regulated stuff is illegal here but no one really cares because most don't care about guns beyond hunting from my experience.
>>
>>30915492
>>30915387
>>30915332
>>30915196
>>30916457
Sup Wisco bros. St Croix reporting

>Wisconsin
Gun ownership for hunting purposes is at least half of the gun owning public here I'd wager. With CC and other gun laws becoming lax the market for handguns and black rifles has exploded so you won't get stared down at the many public ranges here like you would have even 5 years ago. Pretty much every noguns I have met here just have been indifferent about guns or even eager to go shooting.

The used market here is fucking trash though, tons of overpriced fudd shit and handguns.
>>
>>30914618
>California

Huge gun cukture from having cowboy gold rush heritage and hunters due to diverse wild game and tons of military and police familys...yet fo some reason we are one of the worst states fir gun rights because a council of politicians in the north write and pass bills without a peoples vote and constantly tries to destroy our culture by importing illegals as wage slaves and bought votes.
>>
>>30920764
Are you blaming Sacramento when the major population centers of SF and LA are teaming with liberal gun-hating poofters?
>>
>>30917875
How's the job market in Portland and it's overall local economy?
>>
>>30914843
Hold me, fellow Cali Bro, so that our feels resonate nrighter in the warp and miasma of saddness overcomes the realms of chaos.
>>
>>30915881
As a Californian I welcome it. I legitimately been having nightmares over the shi gun laws that just passed, my heart actually hurts.
>>
>>30914875
>We are the wild west that Arizona wishes to be
Get the fuck outta my face with that shit nigga
>>
>>30919660
>>30919743
>tfw Eastern Colorado
>tfw Greeley
>tfw no face.
Fuck my shit up.
>>
>>30917281
If Jefferson were ever to come to be I'd gladly lay my life down for it just to see California lose territory, hell, san bernardino county should jus break away from cali and get absorbed by Nevada and Arizona.
>>
>>30921071
Arizona, maybe. Pretty sure NV wants to cut the lower part of the state off to rid themselves of the liberals in vegas.
>>
>>30920898
There needs to be a north and south california.
>>
>>30921071
Nevada here. We don't want anything from California (except your hot Asian wimenz)
>>
>South Dakota

Catches a lot of flack for being a flyover state, but laws against guns are practically nonexistent here. Have to have a permit for cc, which means you go to the sheriff's office, fill out one sheet of paper, wait a week, get a temporary (which is good in itself for 5 years) and your permit comes in the mail. No class, no hassle, just sign and done.

Other than that? Open carry legal, all gun types legal, only wish there were more ranges in Sioux Falls.

>>30916813

If this pic is legit I would be surprised, last I checked South Dakota had 56% gun ownership.
>>
>New York

I live in Suffolk county. Plenty of people here are completely clueless about guns, but it's a slightly more rural character here than Nassau or Westchester so it's not quite as bad. I try not to bring up guns to people around here that I don't know very well.

Laws here are bullshit as you all know. It's basically impossible for someone like me to get a pistol license due to all the questions you must answer and the number/type of required references, but I guess it's just as well because I'd rather have more long guns, and I'd rather have as little dealing with the state government as possible.
>>
File: 1463812130494.jpg (35KB, 807x723px) Image search: [Google]
1463812130494.jpg
35KB, 807x723px
>>30917054

Stories, details.

Tell me more!

Sounds like my dream job, I'll move in a heartbeat to do something like that.
>>
>>30914618
That's a nice gondola friend. May I save it?
>>
>>30915352
I'm in bloomington. about 70% of the people I know here are antifuns. Its cancer.
>>
Southwest Michigan. Pretty much all the local boys and girls are pro fun but the god damn libshits WMU draws in and darky activity make Kzoo a mixed bag culture wise.
>>
>>30920225
Just curious, what does this mean for the nfa and nfa items? Does Alaska recognize the nfa?
>>
>>30916813
Nebraska, my home state. Makes sense that fucking nobody has guns. 700 thousand out of our 1.88 million people live in the 2 largest cities. And very few people in those cities have guns.

Well, very few of them have legitimately aquired guns.
>>
File: 1461646751857.jpg (712KB, 1067x809px) Image search: [Google]
1461646751857.jpg
712KB, 1067x809px
>>30915405
>>30915443
Have another.
>>
>>30921669
"Alaska's Nfa Weapon Restrictions"

"Alaska has no restrictions on NFA weaponry."

http://www.gunlaws101.com/state/law/alaska/nfa-weapon-restrictions
>>
>>30921703
Not to sound like a retard, but does that mean that you can build a short barreled rifle/shotgun and not have to apply for a stamp? Or does that just mean that Alaska doesn't care if you get/make nfa shit as long as you get the stamp.
>>
>>30915797
I'm always the first /k/ansas shill. Woo kansas! I'm in swks and gun culture is more common in corn in Nebraska.
>>
>>30915887
Tfw I'm a kansan who bought a bunch of socal property and take all that sweet socal rent money and am bringing it to the Midwest. Feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
File: DSCN7824.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN7824.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>30921733
My understanding when talking to a gun dealer was that if's it's made here and stays here NFA rules don't apply. It's just not cost effective to only market guns to Alaskans (like full auto's). I don't think you can modify a gun not made here without a stamp though. It's weird because you can't have a sawed off shot gun but I kill stuff with a short barreled shot gun pistol.
>>
>>30921830
I'll have to look into it some more, I haven't even thought about the possibility of some states ignoring the nfa rules.

I've also wanted to get .410/45 pistol for a while just to fuck around with. Seems like it would be fun to squirrel hunt with, or just get rid of pests.
>>
>South Dakota [Black Hills]
everyone owns guns, most houses have 5 or 6
a few good outdoor ranges, a ton of indoor ranges
have the hills so there's tons of makeshift ranges 20 minutes downtown in any direction
shall issue & pre-emption for county/city laws

don't have to deal with Sioux Falls fags like below because they're afraid of giving up their shitty local restaurants for freedom
>>30921277
>>
File: 1460134177372.jpg (628KB, 1280x1896px) Image search: [Google]
1460134177372.jpg
628KB, 1280x1896px
>>30914618

>California

Gun culture is extremely widespread and the population of gun owners is fuckhuge, even in heavily regulated areas like SF and LA.

Culture in general is polarized when it comes to guns and unfortunately the pussy liberal culture tends to stand out more. Hence why everybody thinks this state is full of dickless gun-grabbing cunts.

We have to deal with laws that don't make an ounce of sense just because said cunts throw their weight around a lot more at the ballots.

But non-compliance is widespread. Just because we have all these shit laws doesn't mean everybody's forced to abide by them. There's a lot of winking and nudging and off-roster guns teleporting across state lines. Police in most counties will turn a blind eye if they see you at the range with a Colt-marked AR with a standard mag.
>>
>>30914618
>Oklahoma

Lots and lots and lots of fudds.
Can openly discuss firearms with customers at work with little risk of anybody getting angry.
>>
>>30916506
Another /k/ansan, ive been drinking so i didn't read the thread before i started replying to every kansan here. Anyway swanon here, glad to see other Internet users in kansas.
>>
>>30916607
Fuck Lawrence, although I've found some really good pot there. Good music too. I'm not a hippy, i shower daily.
>>
>>30915224
So much desert, so little places to shoot.
>>
>>30914875
>We are the wild west that Arizona wishes to be.

Bruh please stop lying its not nice
>>
>>30914875
>We are the wild west that Arizona wishes to be.
>Arizona LITERALLY has Tombstone
>No one every goes to New Mexico Willingly

Step off nigga

Please fuck off.
>>
>>30914618
>Califronia

Gun owners here are sick of shit, but know that the gov. is against them full on. It's fucking sad. They just want the same gun rights as people in states like Texas.
>>
>>30920024
Wait why isn't the cz custom pistol shop on there
>>
>>30920387
>>30920721
>>30917620

I shoot at Balsam Lake Rod and gun club. Anyone fancy a little get together for some shooting?
>>
File: 1468124017387.jpg (8KB, 233x200px) Image search: [Google]
1468124017387.jpg
8KB, 233x200px
>Arizona

Suck it lib-tard state cucks
>>
>>30921867

What's got you so pissy?
>>
>>30914618
>Louisiana
Stepdad shot himself in the hand a few days ago, and nobody called the police to report it. We in a pretty populated town too.
>>
File: DSCF3961.jpg (4MB, 4288x3216px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF3961.jpg
4MB, 4288x3216px
>>30922519
If you see the goofy fucker with flecktarn out the ass with a K98 with a field cap das me
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.