[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm making a game for you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 16

File: 1464278813739.jpg (239KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1464278813739.jpg
239KB, 800x800px
In the style of men of war, kind of mixed with warband. The idea of it is that there has been a slow collapse of society and as a result, mercs now hold rule as they fight for some important resource yet to be decided in an undecided country. Weapons will be mostly makeshift and/or secondhand kind of like militia groups like the kurds or the people from wherever russia is annexing now.

I'm posting in this board because vg don't know shit about actual weapons or tactics which I want this game to focus on. I will start dev in unity when I have planning complete. I'll post here with each stage in development.

If you're interested I need:
> images to help with concept design such as guns, vehicles or operators
> places to find or basic specs of ammo types and weapons such as effective ranges, bulletspeed and approximate single bullet effect on a person
> ideas for contribution or story
> combat/patrol drills (I'm only familiar with the aus ones)
> weapons and gear I should include
> game mechanics that peeve you/what you want
> a name
> a country
> a resource

This game is made for /k/.

If it does end up selling in a few years time I'll post a free key here on /k/
>>
bump for interest
>>
guns and equipment should look like they were looted from museums and surplus shops, making an excellent excuse to put in rare, exotic, experimental and otherwise odd weapons and old gear
>>
>>30909951
Tons of calibers, don't just go with generic rifle/pistol/shotgun/cannon ammo
>>
>>30909951
Why not go the sci-fi/fantasy route so you can skip trying to make a convincing geo-political scene? Keep the autists from squealing how "Country X would never go to war with Country Y because reasons" when X and Y are fictional.

As far as weapons, why makeshift or second hand? Things fall apart, the country's military and police armories are going to be open to the people, which means whatever first and second line weapons the state issued, minus whatever the military/police take with them.
Sporting good stores will have top of the line sporting and self defense weapons, unless you have the pre-chaos laws restricting civilian ownership of arms, which might be interesting gameplay if few outside the police/armed forces have skill with arms.

FM 21-75, FM 7-8, FM 90-10, and the Ranger Handbook should give you some idea for combat drills.

As far as peeves-don't let people carry a gun store with them-long gun, pistol, maybe a third, specialized weapon like a stand alone grenade launcher, silenced handgun, breaching shotgun, that's it. Weight restrictions make people pick and choose what they need to carry. If it shoots the same ammo, it should have roughly the same stats as far as damage, range, etc go.

Google images and Osprey publications are pretty good for pictures.
>>
i'll draw up some ideas tomorrow morning!
>>
>>30910436
Not tons of calibers imo, as that dilutes the game too much. But having the main service rifle calibers at least is important.
>>
Ah cheers you guys, I left for lunch but I'm writing down notes now.
I'm loving the ideas about putting effort into showing where the guns and things came from. I was originally thinking warsaw pact weapons because they're easy to get when people have reason to funnel them to you but I like this better.
I'm going to go have a look at milsurp stores for catalogues and I'll try to get into another tour for the local army museum.
>>
>>30911280
So you're talking like 5.56x45, 7.62x39 and all those ww2 ones?
>>
>>30910647
Oh sweet cheers for the dources man!
Are those handbooks and pamphlets freely available or what?
>>
>>30909951
Use australia. It's perfect. Lots of mineral resources, including uranium.
Naturally dead landscape so you have that "post apocalyptic" aesthetic, without having to explain the shit out of why.

As for calibers, I'd suggest common Australasian calibers like .308, .22, 7.62x.39, 12g, .410, .357, .22mag, .44. that kind of stuff. If it's fudd, it's common in Australasia.

I suggest wars over iron mines and coal.

Coal and solar would likely be prime sources of power in post-civilisation Australia. If you include new Zealand in the lore, there is a large oil refinery on the east coast at Marsden point, and new Zealand being far away from most other countries, and relatively peaceful, Marsden point refinery would likely continue to run, producing everything from jet fuel, to diesel, to petrol, to sulfur.

Water, and by extension Food would be the most valuable resource in Australia, for the native Australians. For the mercenaries? Uranium.

I suggest setting the game on the coast. South eastern, most likely.

Which is useful, as Tasmania and new Zealand both off the southeastern coast.
>>
>>30911661
Shotguns are the most common firearms in Australia, by the way, due to the strict standards getting a firearms liscense, and the restrictions on them.

That and bolt action fud guns. And lever action fudd guns.
>>
>>30910436
this yes

and a big no to this >>30911280
>>
File: 1469171172421.jpg (73KB, 720x616px) Image search: [Google]
1469171172421.jpg
73KB, 720x616px
>>30909951
>>
>>30911661
I live in western Australia and know the terrain and landmarks well so yeah I was leaning toward aus and uranium but I need a reason for societal collapse and I can't think of much else than economic collapse in the lead up to another proxy conflict of America and *insert china or russia here* sort of country, that could explain why people want uranium and why nobody is helping actually fix the country
>>
>>30910436
>>30911713

why do people want dozens of calibers in a video game

that is the worst kind of micromanagement. if you've ever actually played mount&blade, you know that by the time you're ten hours in you've completely stopped giving a shit about what rations your troops have. if you had to refill arrows and shit too? no.

if you've ever played men of war, you'd know that inventory management in that game is hilariously clunky, and they already do ammunition abstraction anyway. it was the worst part of the game.

OP, all you need to do is include a handful of heavily abstracted supplies (play This War of Mine for an excellent example - if you're managing enough troops at a single time, you could even get away with just a single generic ammotype) and a robust modding framework that allows people to easily add modded content dialed in to their own autismo levels.
>>
>>30911708
Honestly you're pretty much right, there are also those bikey home made guns which are pretty much glocks with how likely they are to blow. http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/sub-machine-gun-seized-from-gang-raid/story-fnhocxo3-1226659401117 seriously the guy in the article looks scared to even hold it.
And yeah I'm applying for a sporting pistol liscence soon and my mate has shotguns and shit because he has a farm.
>>
>>30911897
Yeah I see where you're coming from, troop management right now will be like half a platoon of people at a time tops.
Personally for food and water there will be two separate bars for each for your home base and your operating team.

Ammo I'm probs going to split into maybe 2 different types per weapon type (eg: slavshot and intemediary pea-shooter load for service rifle types) with special loads for each kind such as +p and such in a mix of stalker and wasteland 2.
That way there's a choice of which ammo you want to pick up and manage. If you were actually in the situation ammo management would be a bitch so any smart group would stick to certain calibre types and weapon types to make organisation simple.
I'm not going to autismo levels but I do want the player to think about what they're doing.
>>
Pistol ammo:
9mm Luger
.45 ACP/9mm Makarov (both should be present but quantity should be balanced based on region)
.32 ACP (if in Europe)
.380 ACP (if in America)
5.7x28mm and 10mm Auto in futuristic setting (both semi-rare in modern setting)

Revolvers:
.357 mag
.44 mag
7,62x38 R (nagant ammo) in rusland/eastern europe
.38 special in Western Europe/States
.45 Colt (in States if you want to be pedantic)

Intermediate rifle:
7.62x39mm
5.45×39mm(in East)
5.56 Nato (in West)

Full power rifle:
7.62×54mmR
8mm Mauser (in Europe/Russia)
.30-06 (in States)

.12ga
.20ga
.22LR
>>
File: 1470206503959.png (200KB, 322x260px) Image search: [Google]
1470206503959.png
200KB, 322x260px
>>30909951
Make it like Farcry 2 and Men of War and Warband had a sloppy threesome and nobody knows who the father is
>>
File: 1464484495885.jpg (35KB, 720x432px) Image search: [Google]
1464484495885.jpg
35KB, 720x432px
Here's a shitty makeshift weapon you can use as a concept OP
>>
>>30911961
>Personally for food and water there will be two separate bars for each for your home base and your operating team.

why not do an ammo bar too?

it is replenished by scavenging, looting after fights, or by spending time with reloading equipment. Maybe rare firearms use up the ammo bar at a faster rate to offer gameplay tradeoffs to the player. load-bearing equipment or having strong motherfuckers in the squad affects how much ammo you can carry, and as the bar nears depletion the squad's firerate slows dramatically.

in reality, a platoon commander is not going to be micromanaging who gets which bullets; his unit is going to organically scavenge for ammunition and trade amongst themselves.
>>
File: 1421609180711.png (91KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
1421609180711.png
91KB, 1162x850px
>In the style of men of war, kind of mixed with warband.

Yes please!
>>
>>30912131
Kek
>>
>>30912145
Not a bad idea anon, but I would still base weapons off of calibre used and how would special ammunition types fit into this?
>>
>>30912073
Oh my.
>>
>>30912069
Cheers for the info desu!
>>
File: 1463508873784.jpg (1MB, 1840x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1463508873784.jpg
1MB, 1840x3264px
Okey dokey I'll be back every two weeks with progress reports on the monday, I hope to have all concepting wrapped up in 4 weeks. My phone is on 2% so that's it for today. If anyone wants to screencap whatever outcome the ammo thing comes to that'd be great.

Thanks for all the support!
I hope to emigrate to a funs country to properly join the community later in life bc you guys are my favs
>>
>>30911789
Couldn't even find 4 denials about the soviet union so had to throw in north korea and khmer rouge.

Fuck, wehraboos just can't understand a fucking joke let alone try to use it ironically.
>>
File: 1470610434737.jpg (90KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
1470610434737.jpg
90KB, 940x627px
Operator
>>
File: 1470607379963.jpg (37KB, 268x400px) Image search: [Google]
1470607379963.jpg
37KB, 268x400px
Cheeki breeki
>>
File: 1464006266462.jpg (145KB, 500x774px) Image search: [Google]
1464006266462.jpg
145KB, 500x774px
American operator
>>
File: 7.62 HC.jpg (241KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
7.62 HC.jpg
241KB, 1024x768px
>>30909951
Play 7.62 High Caliber and take notes.
It does pretty much everything right. Shock and adrenaline, cover and armor penetration complete with ricochets, stocks being actually able to fold/unfold alongside bayonets, magazines and ammunition being seperate items, the difference between hipfire, shouldering, and actually using the sights, and more.
>>
look at 7,62 high calibre with MErcopocalypse mod and blue sun mod

now do the same with less bugs vehicles and in pretty with even more guns
>>
>I'm making a game for you

Its that Eva faggot all over again
>>
File: 1406055820590.jpg (203KB, 960x774px) Image search: [Google]
1406055820590.jpg
203KB, 960x774px
>>30909951

>country
US obviously, but somewhere in the rustbelt of the Midwest. That is my unbiased opinion as I've never been there but I think it'd really fit the post-apoc theme well. Texas would be my 2nd choice due to the varied environment and fitting with my suggestion for resource. 3rd outside the US: Australia or NZ. Now if you really want to go the crazy but interesting route, some place on an island with lots of people like Hawai'i or the Bahamas. I'd choose the location first before choosing the resource.

>a resource
Oil would be my first choice but I admit that is hardly original. Just something other than precious metals or bottlecaps or some other stupid bs pls

>game mechanics that peeve you
poor unit AI really chaps my ass.
>features you like
squad AI that doesn't make me feel like I'm baby-sitting a bunch of paste-eating retards.

>> weapons and gear I should include

US surplus and black-market weapons that will inevitably find their way into the US from Mexico and Central America.

> images to help with concept design such as guns, vehicles or operators
pic related, US militiamen. You should include them if you pick USA as your location.
>>
>>30912377
>It does pretty much everything right.
Yeah. Except gun range divided by 3. Because real guns are to powerful for virtual realities.
>>
>>30912668
Yeah, that does get rather annoying, though it doesn't matter too much on the urban maps.
Still, it gives you an excuse to use the fancy-ass sniper-spotter gear you can find.
>>
>>30909951
Take the EU as "country", which has dissolved because its populace became to fragmented through years of massimmigration. While the eastern europeans can still be functional, the western part will probably be dissoled, which should let you be able to make up many different factions with different ideologies (commies/sjw's, islamists, fascists, globalists, nationalists, orthodox christians, etc.).

Ammunition and weapons could be a problem though in europe, althoug, after society has collapsed, the russians probably just flooded the remaining market, and military remains hould still be able to have weaponry.

Valuables (money) would probably be something like ammunition, lighters and fuel. Paper money will be worthless. Try to read about the yugoslavian war, it depicts very similar situations.
>>
If you're going to make this game realistic please don't fall into the "4 gruff men vs the entire world" post-apocalyptic meme. If society has broken down you're going to have people coming together in tight-knit communes rather than Walking Dead-esque nomads. The playable militia should have an entire entourage of non-combatants who do support tasks, the nerd who is good with electronics and is therefore in charge of radios, the chick who worked in a pharmacy and is therefore the chief medic in the absence of actual doctors, the 12 year old kid who cleans your gear for you, that kind of thing.
>>
>>30911887
>Lives in WA

Sup cunt

>>
>>30909951
>> ideas for contribution or story
>> weapons and gear I should include
>> game mechanics that peeve you/what you want

Seems like you're an ideaguy with no vision or understanding how gamedev works.
At best you'll make a game that is a mess of mechanics, design, filled with too may dumb ideas because you yourself lack vision and are not making a game you want to play, instead are making a game based on what a lot of idiots on anonmyous basket weaving board want.

At worst you get to a point, realize it looks like a dog threw up after eating MM's and skittles, and drop it.
>>
>>30912668
I would definitely be very fun to spend half of game scrolling map.
>>
>>30911708
That's a pretty neat idea.
Militias fighting eachother with hunting rifles, shotguns and homemade shit is much more interesting then ak vs ar.
>>
File: Dalai-Lama-001.jpg (544KB, 2664x1776px) Image search: [Google]
Dalai-Lama-001.jpg
544KB, 2664x1776px
There's a youtube channel called bastionblack that has a good overview of patrol formations and drill.

For operator gear check out the tac gear picture threads on larger forums like ar15 and m4c.

Please incorporate this legendary operator in an Easter egg.
>>
>>30911396
You're welcome.
They're all US Army field manuals and they should be, at least older editions. The 1944 edition of FM 21-75 has some great info on patrolling.
>>
>>30909951
>men of war, kind of mixed with warband

How does that work? What elements are you taking from Warband?
>>
>>30912254
> tankie is a member of a communist group or a "fellow traveller" (sympathiser) who believes fully in the political system of the Soviet Union and defends/defended the actions of the Soviet Union and other accredited states (China, Serbia, etc.) to the hilt, even in cases where other communists criticize their policies or actions.
get over yourself slavaboo
>>
>>30909951
A few improvised vehicles would be cool, like caterpillar tracked construction stuff chopped into homemade APC's. You find that shit in ISIL videos all the time, so it's not implausible.
>>
>>30912160
fuckin' jeremus lol, what a goof. bunduk is bae
>>
>>30916298
Why not just throw in the killdozer?
>>
>>30909951
Here's an idea for the setting, a civil war between two major partisan groups has broken out and the military and government have lost control of the situation, the event has now turned into a proxy war with Russia and America supporting different groups, you can play as either partisan group, the goal is to control as much of the countries economy, and natural resources as possible while fending off government incursion, and the other partisan group. Each partisan group has different bonuses and a different political goal. Loyalist civilians will resist assimilation, and depending on how you manage your partisan group your subjects might try to revolt and take charge of your partisan group. Different gender partisans may have different perks(ex. Women make better infiltrators, Men may carry more items), different types of ammo would have different purposes. Each resource would have a different purpose and is either required to carry on or is luxury but makes the group stronger if had
>>
>>30909951
>a vatnik got so mad at that image they had to edit it to make RUSSIA STRONG

impressive
>>
>>30916661
Actually, let me refine this a bit. Put a level in where killdozer is the boss, and when you beat him then you can drive the killdozer.
>>
File: russia 1.jpg (96KB, 759x564px) Image search: [Google]
russia 1.jpg
96KB, 759x564px
>>30909951
>>
>>30915577
I'm thinking the control mechanisms of men of war with the open world roaming of warband. In all honesty it should resemble a real-time and less broken wasteland 2.
The ai will have selections for combat drills so they aren't retarded eg if they're shot at they all scream contact, hit the deck and try to determine where the enemy is.
>>
>>30918151
>US allies in Syria
You mean ISIS?
>>
>>30916805
HHHNG I gotta do this now, modelling the killdozer should be fun. Yeah I was thinking stuff along the lines of technicals and later on actual refurbished military vehicles. Being aus most will be IFVs but I wouldn't mind throwing in a t-55 or something as another boss.
Regardless, vehicles will be rare and carful consideration should go into which sorties you're willing to risk them on
>>
File: 51wQZFCm+JL.jpg (61KB, 310x500px) Image search: [Google]
51wQZFCm+JL.jpg
61KB, 310x500px
Look up the Ragnar Benson guides to your personal war. try to have game play elements derived from this, like setting up traps, making your own guns, making your own explosives, making shit in general. I personally love a good minigame/nonessential yet helpful element to my game. plus look up how to make a homemade shotgun, as that js the most common type made, and what you find is what anyone else trying to fight would find as well. Also soundtracks and scores make me hard. it can add so much by having an appropriate ambience crested through music.
>>
>>30910355

Bootleg soldner secret wars and hijack the engine
>>
>>30920020
Nah m8 I'm dead set on using unity, it's good for large worlds and besides I've already started my asset shopping list
>>
File: NewPicture3.jpg (17KB, 399x336px) Image search: [Google]
NewPicture3.jpg
17KB, 399x336px
Is my Rhodesian cavalry dream coming true?
>>
>>30921947
Look if you want to make western Australia new Rhodesia, I welcome you.
I'll be sure to add shorts, the FAL and horsies.
>>
>>30912073
Far cry 2 pains my soul with how good it could have been, if literally only not for enemies that respawned at the checkpoints as soon as you looked away. It literally made the game unplayable because of the amount of driving you had to do.
>>
>>30909951
This entire thing sounds like a project I've been secretly working on for two and a half years. Just for fun, of course, but I'll be drawing heavily from that since it sounds like there's some parallels.

>Weapons will be mostly makeshift and/or secondhand kind of like militia groups like the kurds
If it's truly SHTF or a slow societal collapse then home-made weapons manufacturing will be less "makeshift" and more "small-scale gunsmiths openly violating the law."

You really should avoid Bethesda's stupidity and not make everything pipe___ and actually consider that skilled hands make quality work. A player's faction should probably focus on collecting tools and machinery so their gunsmiths can make better stuff. Just keep it as realistic as possible, the more realism the more challenge and the more fun things get. Realism falls off the wagon when it's absurdly complicated with little context for a player to know what's happening, give the player a lot of easy-to-read menus that display the information they need.

>> ideas for contribution or story
I suggest going full make-believe, don't lock it in as ___ real world location. That's the route I went with and it lets me keep things procedurally generated, the "main quest" in my game isn't actually linear. It's actually (right now) seven paths that can lead to three ending scenarios which each have their own flavors depending on your choices. Meandering down the paths isn't a matter of completing X but rather filling Z condition so Y event happens, then you can go to X. It's not random the game's main characters give you a list of things that will help you on your way.

I'm not saying you have to do this but it really opens up the possibilities for world building.

Cont (1/5)
>>
>>30909951
>>30922662

(2/5)

>> a resource
Why does it have to be a single resource? Why not make it an actual post-collapse world where -all- resources are up for grabs. Depending on the era/style you want to put it in this can be anything from saltpeter, petroleum, useful nuclear material, or whatever the people in your universe need. They're obviously fighting for a reason, maybe the environment's so damaged that they're just fighting for basic survival? Maybe it's a world that collapsed because of a war of extermination and just now people are advancing to the point of keeping it going.

>> game mechanics that peeve you/what you want
Well you said it's in the "style of men of war, kind of mixed with warband" so I'm not exactly sure what you mean. I'll just assume you mean a top-down tactical RTS, but with a large worldmap in between engagements. This is what I went with, but with heavy RPG elements, right now when you start out the little figure that represents the player runs to where you click the mouse/use the arrow keys but if you get your follower with it snaps you from that to a traditional RTS.

I've found my control system really, really makes things nice and easy when you're running solo or when you have friends with. Selecting a follower/main character when in the second "mode" lets you use the arrow keys too, but right now I'm having trouble making them actually play nice with cover. I'm not saying you have to do things like this but if you have something similar I suggest the following mechanics:

Cont.
>>
>>30909951
>>30922677

(3/5?)

- Make the environment very, very active. Have all sorts of things that the player and his friends can fuck with, tear down, repair, reuse, or otherwise just interact with. Your guys find a refrigerator? They can tear it up for base materials and for it's components, or if it's small enough, mount it on the back of their dune buggy and have a way to keep stuff they forage nice and fresh.

- Robust crafting. Absolutely a must, any combat force is going to be fucking around with their stuff and finding new uses for shit. During the Vietnam War the Vietcong would snatch up any tire inner tube they found to stash weapons in watertight containers, meanwhile US forces were getting tired of the ambushes and started mounting weapons on supply trucks. Eventually these trucks evolved into the MRAP we have today, so a lot of times this improvisation becomes a legitimate standard.

So your game needs good crafting, a ragtag mercenary/militia in the lawless lands of a collapsed society would find a lot of value in tinkerers and people who just make stuff.

- A very large and powerful skill tree would be great. From the get-go you might want to have general skills that contribute to several other skills. "Marksmanship" is a pretty general concept, but it applies equally to any firearm so somebody with a lot of skill using rifles can figure out a shotgun pretty much by picking it up and pulling the trigger. Certain skills like the use of scopes are not so straightforward, unless you really know what you're doing a high powered optic is more or less useless to most people. This is an example, but I'm sure you get the general idea.
>>
>>30909951
>>30922679

(4/5)

- I hate it when people miss fine details. I'm an extremely detail-oriented person, I'm very neat, organized, and all those little details everyone else misses are right there in front of me at all times. Nothing is too small for me, so I implore you to keep somebody like me in mind because the, "it's fine, who cares about that?" mindset is how you get a buggy piece of shit for a final product. Nothing is too small. Ever. This is the mindset that produces exceptional quality that people admire.

- If you're keeping the M&B map system I suggest keeping in mind the type of local terrain when in that mode. If your guys are on foot they shouldn't receive much of a movement penalty in dense forest, but if they have nothing but civilian cars then some forests should be entirely off-limits and actually damage your vehicles or even kill your men on occasion.

Additionally I suggest something of a Google Maps type line when you initially decide to travel. Immediately the game calculates a route based on available terrain speed for the mode of transportation and displays the points where nightfall comes, when the party might need to stop and rest/eat/sleep, when and if the party runs out of gas, and also lets you pull the line around or make waypoints. So moving from A to B might take you along a highway, but at some point you might want to visit the tiny towns off the highway so you add some waypoints and then the map goes "hey, you'll run out of gas here!" and when you click that notification it tells you where likely sources of fuel are based on your intelligence.
>>
>>30909951
>>30922688

(5/5)

- Speaking of intelligence, actually having real intelligence gathering. Fog of war is a son of a bitch in real life, it's actually cost entire battles and in some cases entire wars. Sending out scouts (with their own skills and equipment) would be a neat feature, nobody ever bothers to model scout behavior. After your route is planned your scouts should zip ahead based on what movement orders you give them and then periodically drive back or radio back (depending if you want them to risk that) to let you know what's ahead and off to the sides of your route.

Meanwhile this information should apply to your other endeavors. If you have a design for a particular weapon but can't build it, your scouts finding something should alert you to that. (maybe check it so you're alerted specifically for that) Let's say your faction has materials for making a stamped-steel weapons but need the appropriate machine, so as you move out to go attack some faraway place one of your scouts finds a small fabrication shop that apparently specialized in stamped metal parts. Right away you get a notification, actually the scout turned around and zipped back ASAP with the information.

- Being able to split up your force would be fucking amazing. Using the previous example, you order a technical to go get the machine and get the fuck back to base. From there he unloads, refuels, and zips back.

That's all I have time for. Let me know what you think, I hope it's coherent because I'm dead tired and I've been laying bricks all goddamn day.
>>
File: freshoc.jpg (142KB, 1398x422px) Image search: [Google]
freshoc.jpg
142KB, 1398x422px
>>30909951
>that pic
>every time I see it
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.