[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheap security shotgun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (100KB, 2048x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 2048x465px
What shotgun would /k/ recommend to a nogunz poorfag who lives on the middle of niggerville Las Vegas?

I really want a Winchester defender 1300, cause I love how the wood looks and my dad had one that I grew up with, but I'd be open to getting something more modern if there's a legitimate reason, plus the only winchesters I can find are on gunbroker for more than $300
>>
>>30811244
save your shekels and get a mossberg 590a1. It will last you to the end of time and never fail.
>>
>>30811244
>>30811273

But if you must have a shotgun immediately, get a Maverick 88 or an H&R Pardner Pump
>>
File: image.jpg (830KB, 1950x2504px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
830KB, 1950x2504px
Whale cum, I prefer H&R protector
>>
used Remington 870s are everywhere and can be had for fairly cheap. They're simple, and reliable, and in 12ga, can be used for anything shotguns are used for.
>>
>>30811244
Any pump action or break action will be pretty reliable no matter what.
>>
>>30811282
I was literally about to post that.

Between that pic and everything said, that pretty much covers it OP, assuming you're dead set on a shotgun.

Depending on the layout of your home a handgun may be better for home defense, and you could cc, but it's up to you.
>>
>>30811244
I got my Hawk Model 12ga for $120 and I absolutely love it. Ive had literally no problems with it.
>>
>>30811244

Scour local pawnshops for used Mossberg 500's. You can usually get one that is just worn cosmetically but still healthy internally for like half off retail price of a new shotgun
>>
Mossberg 500

Comes with a long barrel and a short barrel, is reliable and simple. For home defense its easy to buy a pistol grip and just screw it on the back
>>
>>30811282
>text for ants

any1 got a higher res version
>>
>>30811532
open image in new tab
>>
>>30811282
>descriptions of items filled with misinformation

I didn't expect a /pol/fag to know anything about guns anyway
>>
>>30811244
If you like wood you CANNOT go wrong with an 870 wingmaster
>>
File: 1467799896195.jpg (4MB, 3900x5008px) Image search: [Google]
1467799896195.jpg
4MB, 3900x5008px
>>30811532
>>
I got my Winchester 120 Ranger from a pawn shop for $120 (essentially a Winchester 1300). With those older shotguns you can get them used for fairly cheap, that's the way to go, look at pawn shops and other used places and don't be afraid to google an unknown brand in-store to see if it's something good.

With those older guns you're most likely to get in a situation where you get a 26" barrel and an aftermarket 18" barrel is going to cost more than the gun itself, so watch out for that.
>>
>>30811282
+1 more for the Protector. They're solid as fuck
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.