[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Impending Race War

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: havoc.jpg (135KB, 480x312px) Image search: [Google]
havoc.jpg
135KB, 480x312px
So, I've been deciding on the next thing to pick up for the ole collection, trying to determine if a 37mm launcher is a good idea. I see that Spike's Tactical has some for decent price. But would it be a wise investment to grab one for my AR as well as some tear gas? I would hate to see people getting torn up like they do at Trump rallies, but as a normal and usual thing, like terror attacks in Europe. If I seen some dindus ripping up a local business I could just pop one and potentially do some good.

I don't know, good idea or nah?
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 338x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 338x395px
Hello ATF / FBI / NSA / CIA

$5.00 has been deposited into your Obama Phone account
>>
>>30808938
I mean, it's better than not having one.I'd rather just shoot the people, but tear gas can help with that too.
>>
>>30808938
Uhhh....by "tear gas" you mean a flare, right? Does this type of flare by chance exhibit a gassy aroma to it? I mean, no one cares...because its a flare.....right? You're not breaking any laws?

Theoretically you could do that...but law and order is still trying to be upheld, and since you're not a dindu they'll just go after you for "Making biological weapons.".....unless its a flare that emits a gas....
>>
>>30808951
Yes. Of course flares.
Is it illegal to own tear gas?
>>
>>30808977
No, you can buy CS grenades online.
>>
>>30808942
I was under the understanding it was totally legal to own tear gas?
>>
>>30808938
the only race wars that have ever and will ever happen are chimp outs and those take place in the inner cities and ghettos, which are already shit. If youre some how behind enemy lines and in that area then by all means arm up, but they dont ever leave their natural habitat
>>
>>30809016
I believe it's only a matter of time, though.
I live in what used to be a smaller city, but has grown exponentially in the past decade and is only getting bigger. Used to be a couple stop lights, and a CVS, but now we have fast food, dine-in restaurants, strip malls, clothing stores, etc. Not to mention we're getting the largest walmart in the state soon...

Not only that, but I have noticed our black population also increase, most of them being actually black, not some Neanderthals like we have in Louisville.
>>
>>30808938

No.

You'll be prosecuted for some bullshit for doing this.

Or eventually someone with gloves and a 3M mask ducktapped to their head will throw your teargas back at you.
>>
>>30809007
It is legal to own CS gas.

The Havoc becomes a DD when you own (intent) or use any anti-personal ammunition which includes bean bags and even other less than lethal rounds all the way up to lethal ammo.
>>
>>30809068
>Havoc 37mm launcher is legal
>CS gas grenades are legal
>CS gas grenades aren't anti-personnel weapons
>Havoc 37mm + CS = Not DD

So who's going to prosecute? Also why are you launching CS gas without a gas mask of your own?
>>
>>30809087
This is one of my points, where is some solid evidence that this or the above point is true? Does it vary by state?
>>
>>30809097
Federal, specifically the 1934 NFA.
DDs are weapons with bores over .50". Flare launchers are siganlling devices not weapons so are exempt from the NFA. Once you have anti-personnel rounds they become weapons and are now subject to the NFA. All 40mm launchers are now considered weapons because of the availability, however limited, of anti personnel rounds.
>>
>>30809097
It may vary by state if they allow or disallow any launcher attachments or if they allow CS gas.

CS gas, Smoke, and signal flares are not considered anti-personnel weapons. That said barrier/barricade penetrators are iffy, while bean bags/rubber pellets/flechettes/lethal ammunition (shotgun shells)/hornets nest/flash bang/etc.. are considered Destructive Devices and you must register your launcher. Even if you own these items and do not use them in conjunction with your launcher you can still be charged for intent.
>>
>>30809134
Wonderful, thank you so much.
>>
>>30809046
if, for some slim chance, a majority of black people could organize some kind of attacks on the rest of the population, it wouldnt last very long. You have to remember
>despite what the media tells you BLM isnt all that big
>they do have numbers and those numbers do count, the majority of the people dont give a fuck about them
>most race riots only take place in the ghettos and surrounding areas because they know they can get away with it, as soon as they start to leave they face more resistance (roof koreans)
>the police and general public wont allow them to fuck up their shit
>the logistics alone of keeping up some kind of fight with everyday people who are untrained and undisciplined to keep fighting would fall apart

Iits like people getting afriad of a mass gun control. Its scary on paper but the logistics would be a nightmare to actually accomplish. Youre in more danger of getting caught in the cross fire of a lone wolf attack then an all out "war"
>>
"ATF has previously held that devices designed for expelling
tear gas or pyrotechnic signals are not weapons and are exempt from
the destructive device definition. However, ammunition designed to
be used against individuals is available for these 37/38 mm
devices. This "anti-personnel" ammunition consists of cartridges
containing wood pellets, rubber pellets or balls, and bean bags."
>>
>>30808942
You forgot /pol/ buddo
>>
>>30809046
I'm in Louisville now meeting Stan Lee, and holy shit I've never seen so many dindus in one place. Biggest nest I've seen in the states so far.
Other than that, really nice people and Jesus the food is great.
>>
>>30809210

The problem with BLM is there's a shit ton of white Uncle Teds that go along.

Blacks chimp out, there will be a whole lot of whites standing next to them.
>>
>>30808938
>muh race war

Fuck off, until you white faggots become a minority yourselves, there is no remote chance of this happening
>>
>>30808951
Shooting off a chem/bio weapon with something that has a range of like 50-100 yards is a bad news. You could try to rig up a splosive like in the abu hajaar video but be warned you'll likely turn your launcher into a pip bomb.
>>
Hey everyone, thanks for the replies and everything, looks like this is my next purchase.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160724-012608.jpg (781KB, 1428x1669px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160724-012608.jpg
781KB, 1428x1669px
>>30810944
Lel, gtfo loser.
>>
>>30808942
TG and 37mms are completely legal, you dumb shit
>>
>>30809068
ignore this moron
>>
>>30809134
DDs are weapons over .50 with RIFLING

which is why large smoothbore shotguns (10, 8, 6, 4, and 2) are not DDs. (BP canons dont count because they're BP and thus not a weapon)

all 40mm launchers are rifled, which is why they're DDs and 37mm arent.

they make 37mm rifled barrels, which if you attach to your 37mm launcher makes it a DD.

also if you use pretty much anything other than smoke, gas, or flares in your 37mm launcher its considered a DD
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.