[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Florida Space Coast Meetup Spet 23-25

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: gunshine-state.jpg (169KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
gunshine-state.jpg
169KB, 1600x1600px
Time for another space coast meet!

[email protected]

I already sent out the email, send me one if you are interested in going.

The scheduled date is September 23rd-25th camping for two nights and shooting for two days. The shoot spot is 28.4146287,-80.8454776. Feel free to show up as we will be shooting on Friday and Saturday from 11 to 5pm.

Let me know if you want to camp too.
>>
Bump - make meetups great again!
>>
>>30808430
WHO: People interested in firearms and memes
WHAT: Guns, outdoors camping, fun
WHEN: September 23-25 2016
WHERE: Hal Scott park (camping)4500 Dallas Blvd, Orlando, FL 32833, The end of Satellite Blvd (range) GEO COORDS: 28.4146287,-80.8454776

Time for another space coast meetup, friends.

This meet is going to be the same as the last one if you were fortunate enough to make it.

If you would like to bring friends, please let me know how many you are bringing.

We will be shooting in the same spot as last time on Satellite Blvd. in Cocoa at around 12pm on Friday the 23rd. We will be there until about 5pm. We will be out at Satellite again the next day at around noon (weather permitting).

There will be a campsite that I have reserved. It is halfway between Orlando and Cocoa on 520. We will be meeting at Hal Scott park first. If you want to camp out please let me know ASAP so I can give you further instructions, I have only reserved 20 people for this campsite.This land is free so there is no need for payment. There is a hike to get out there (about a mile) and no RV's or unregistered vehicles will be allowed at the campsite. We are allowed 4 registered vehicles to stay at the campsite. I already have these vehicles registered and ready to go so you can load up supplies and shuttle them to the site. It is pretty out of the way so there will be no electricity or hot pockets. Below is the website with details and rules about the area along with its location.

I will be at the campsite at about 9 am on Friday so if you want to come out early to set up with me, just let me know.

http://floridaswater.com/camping/
http://floridaswater.com/recreationguide/halscott/index.html

If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions please send me an email and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
>>
Fuck Mayne that's my birthday weekend (22nd) And we are heading to Daytona for the weekend. I might swing by if I'm not too swifty.
>>
>>30808772
Cocoa is about an hour from daytona, hope you can make it
>>
>>30808825
Yeah me too, i was gonna come last time but bailed because my group bailed on me.
>>
>>30808840
where are you from?
>>
>>30808430
Ill try to make it. Hopefully I have everything in order prior too.
>>
>>30808858
Orlando
>>
>>30808883
Where are you from trip
>>
>>30808893
the campsite is at hal scott, it's within orlando city limits. Do you have a car?
>>
>>30808899
va I should be moving down to 904 soon.
I'm in the other Florida thread but ill stick to this one.
>>
Also signing out some Kel Tec guns so you all can take a look at them, including the RDB
>>
>>30808904
Yes. But like I said before, it's my birthday weekend and a group of my friends and I are heading to Daytona on the 22nd and staying all weekend. I'm gonna try to make it one of that days to rooty tooty shooty
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.