[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soccermom, stepford wife hate thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1463574279905.gif (2MB, 263x228px) Image search: [Google]
1463574279905.gif
2MB, 263x228px
>>
Its a woman.

Who cares? If you argue with women, you'd likely argue with inanimate objects.
>>
You should add content to your own thread to help jump start it.

>19 y.o.
>gifted a pistol from my mom, but live with dad
>bring it home, show dad
>>cool, don't let stepmom see it
>she learns about it, tells me to get it out of the house
>argue the point with her, tell her I keep it locked, etc
I realize now that it's a private home and it's their decision to make.
>get "kicked" out of the house
>dad is prior army
>stepmom is army brat
>I get the hint that they have no tolerance for guns in the house

I've since moved out, but this was about 4 or 5 years ago. Happily owning and using guns since then.
>>
>>30808184
>>
I was serving this dependapotamus and she's alone. She decides to ask for military discount.(husband is not there. Deployed possibly.)
Tell her I can't cuz rules and stuff.
She asks in the most incredulous way,"what do I get as a military wife?"
Answer back," do you really want me to answer that?" She says yes.
So I proceed to tell her that she doesn't have to get a job if she doesn't want to. Can go to college, has healthcare, no rent, base priviledge, doesn't have to join the service herself to get privileges, not getting shot at,etc. Then the one that triggered her was when I said she could cheat on her husband all she wants and still get half his stuff and more. (The look on her face says she probably has.) Wants to speak to manager. Manager comes over and talks to her.(tries to say I was rude to her.) Rules are rules.
She gets pissy over a 15% discount.
Huffs and puffs....no tip. She picks up her Chanel shopping bag and brand name crap and leaves. Bitch was trying to get me fired.
>>
>>30808225
Was busy typing it out. On mobile. I also heard more horror stories when bitches try to get a salute from sentry post. Ha! Good luck with that.
>>
>>30808225
>stepmom
Your pappy enlisted corps?
>>
>>30808184
>stepford wife
I don't think you know what a stepford wife is.
>>
>>30808225
>make sure step mom doesnt see it

why the fuck does it matter if she sees it? wasnt the the man of the house? it should only matter what she thinks, if she refuses to submit to his authority shes not his wife
>>
>>30808236
I love those times when you can't help but just tell them exactly how you feel. Probably got so angry because it was all true.
>>
>>30808292
OP probably means bitchy homemaker perfectionist control freaks, i.e. helicopter moms and neighborhood association freaks.

Real Stepford wives would load magazines and periodically provide refreshments at the range.
>>
>>30808340
You Sir are correct. A real stepford wife would be awesome. I used that term as a derogatory statement. I hate military wives and soccer moms. Fuck those whores. They lie and cheat while telling you to behave.
>>
>>30808292
Came here to say this.
>>
>>30808242
underrated
>>
>>30808340
I'd rather both me and the missus be shooting our guns. Never liked the stepford look either.

Rather, we'd take turns loading magazines for each other.
Then we'd go home later and we'd cook dinner (which is faster and more fun when you're two).
>>
>>30809253
then we invite jamal and i stroke my junk as she rides him
>>
>>30808207
This. They want you to be in control, disregard their childishness.

Also niggers and border leapers cranking up gun crime have caused far more legislation than crybaby women. Sure they only sensationalize it when a white person does it but we don't have an argument to stand on when statistics don't back us up.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.