[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i start a militia /k/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

How do i start a militia /k/?
>>
>>30804187
go to redneck land
>>
Get a couple friends together and just do whatever after that. I'd try and make a good image for yourself like stock up on a ton of necessities and raise money together that way if anything in your town or area happens you can help the community and just help around the community in general become in good standing with at least most people
>>
>>30804187
Start with a manifesto
>>
>>30804485
Oh and also stock up on ammo and guns but guns in similar calibers that way you guys can share ammo if needed and get plate carriers and what not just basic supplies like med packs and stuff
>>
>>30804187
Be a free citizen of the U.S.

The people ARE the militia.
>>
>>30804187
you invite me
>please
>>
File: 2d7.gif (496KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
2d7.gif
496KB, 500x385px
>>30804187
1. call it a 'shooting club'
2. Get together with bros to shoot funs
>>
>>30804187
But anon, you already ARE the militia.

But really, I have been interested in the idea of a citizen organized militia group that isn't some redneck sovereign citizen's almost-terrorist group. Actually training not just for combat, but for how to treat wounds, how to into radio, going innawoods, survival methods, and volunteering for relief efforts if disasters befall your area. You could also run training courses for regular folks (firearm safety, firearm drills, etc) to raise money for the militia (I have no idea how the legals of this works).

I think a big part of running a group like that would also be having awareness of the members so that you don't get some crazy fuck trying to co-opt the militia.

Does anyone have examples of militia that exist currently that do the things I said?
>>
>>30804620
Amen.
>>
>>30804678
please see >>30804658
only also have meetings about disaster preparedness

focus on shit that can actually happen in your neck of the woods like hurricanes, tornados, earthquakes, etc, and not 'DA GUBMINT TAKIN ALL DA GUNZ'.

Good idea: spread contact info between each other and follow disaster preparedness guidelines like these: http://get.disasterready.org
>>
>>30804680
it's not a prayer, it's the literal legal definition of the term

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/311
>>
>>30804707
I suppose so. I think in my hypothetical militia there would be a decent focus on radio skills and medical skills as well, just to cover those bases.

That way you could still communicate if shit hits the fan, then organize a relief effort. Ideally, a well organized militia should be the among the first responders in a disaster scenario.
>>
>>30804763
here's a good comms tip from someone who lives in hurricane country: the phone system is usually overwhelmed during a disaster, but thanks to the way SMS works, if you send a text it will usually just file into the queue and wait its turn till it gets to be delivered.

Luckily this is ridiculously easy to train, for example, teenage grils to do since they do it all the time anyways

First aid skills are never a bad thing and not even that weird for a shooting group to have knowledge on since, you know, hunters might need first aid skills when they're out in nowhere.
>>
File: 1469157629955.jpg (9KB, 261x262px) Image search: [Google]
1469157629955.jpg
9KB, 261x262px
>Find like minded people of similar political beliefs and opinions
>Arrange group disaster planning
>Gradually work in the militia angle
>Gradually introduce more and more weapons training, small unit tactics as well as disaster prepping
>Assign a robust military heirarchy and positions.

You now have a militia.
>>
>>30804187
Like this but with more guns and right wing rhetoric.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBK5aKOr2Fw
>>
>>30804187
Start a prison riot and hand out free guns.
>>
>>30804678
Yup. The Idaho Lightfoot Militia.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.